[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A day earlier, John Adams had written to his wife Abigail:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wat.jpg (11KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
11KB, 226x223px
A day earlier, John Adams had written to his wife Abigail:

The second day of July, 1776, will be the most memorable epoch in the history of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated by succeeding generations as the great anniversary festival. It ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance, by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with pomp and parade, with shows, games, sports, GUNS, bells, bonfires, and illuminations, from one end of this continent to the other, from this time forward forever more.
GUNS faggots celebrate by shootin the guns cmon be american
>>
Yet another reason to own muzzle loaders.

You can engage in celebratory gunfire without killing some guy two miles away.
>>
File: IMG_0180.jpg (64KB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0180.jpg
64KB, 540x441px
>>
>>34419002
The sad part is there's no such thing as a tracer musket ball.
>>
File: IMG_20170527_144048240_HDR.jpg (2MB, 1470x2418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_144048240_HDR.jpg
2MB, 1470x2418px
>>34419002
I do own a muzzleloader. I keep it in my safe right next to my Maverick 88, my Mini-14, and my AR.
>>
>>34420705
Lace the lead with Radium.
>>
>>34420705
Drill a hole in your lead round ball, fill hole with putty made from match head scrapings, magnesium filings, and 97% isopropol.

Don't worry about orientation, blowby will light it regardless.
>>
>>34419002
What would you use for a blank in a c&b revolver? I planned on using wet newspaper over a felt wad
>>
>>34421123
Some wax over a regular charge should work. Like the sealing wax to prevent chainfires
>>
>>34421145
Would making wax bullets using a .45lc case and an old candle work?
>>
>>34418976
But anon it's only the 2nd.
>>
>>34418976
>>34419002
just use a damn shotgun, they don't shoot nearly as far.
>>
>>34421567
t. biden
>>
>>34419002
Or just shoot shot into the air like a non-idiot. I have a chest full of celebratory shotshells in every caliber I own.
>>
>>34421567
Individual shot cannot impart lethal energy after falling back to the earth. I've been hit by shot at range at least twice and it never even broke the skin.
>>
>>34420705
Just coat the ball in napalm
>>
>>34421123
You just use the powder and a wad, I can't believe you guys don't know this. If bait 4/10, got me to reply.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.