[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it say about cops that street niggers adopted the glock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault-4.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-4.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
What does it say about cops that street niggers adopted the glock a good 10 years before most police departments started using them?

in fact it seemed from the 1980s until the early 2000s cops were generally pretty outgunned. I mean for fucks sake some of these cocksuckers were still armed with revolvers going up against gangs with Mac-10s, S&W semi autos and AKs.

Although again maybe that's just exaggerations played up by baby boomer faggots and rap artists alike.

This is a thinly veiled 70s-90s American gun culture thread. It was pretty much the gun dark ages, but it fascinates me in some ways.
>>
>>34418488
>going up against gangs with Mac-10s, S&W semi autos and AKs.
>gangs with Mac-10s, S&W semi autos and AKs.
>gangs
>Mac-10s and AKs.
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>34418488
Niggers were always at the forefront of gun rights. Whiteys as exemplified by soccer moms and WASPs are the opposite. Really makes you think.
>>
>>34418539
This.

Gun control started in the south during reconstruction to keep blacks from getting guns. They were too stupid to realize that the laws would come back to bite them in the ass later.
>>
>>34418539
blacks are always on the cutting edge of things. Expect cops to start packing Dracos soon.
>>
>>34418488
>What does it say about cops that street niggers adopted the glock a good 10 years before most police departments started using them?

That once they were actual police and not paramilitary gangs
>>
Thread Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH-Ydt-S-pY
>>
>>34421546
Nigger Music is shit due try something less ghetto
>>
>>34421605
>Nigger Music is shit due try something less ghetto
>>34418488
>What does it say about cops that street niggers adopted the glock a good 10 years before most police departments started using them?

>>34421546
>Thread Theme

>>34421605
>Nigger Music is shit due try something less ghetto

Your level of autism and stupidity is clawing out your brain and replacing it with bone
>>
Niggers use "Glock" as a generic term for any semiauto handgun, just like people use "Kleenex" as a term for any paper tissue, even though it's technically a specific brand name. To them, anything from a Raven .25 to a Hi-Point to a Makarov is a "Glock".
>>
Were there any complaints about mini 14 inaccuracy when it was new?
>>
>>34421671
Yeah, the new ones are much improved.
>>
>>34418488

Remember cops have budgets and oversight and lots of people to arm so the lowest bidder won.

Nigs sell drugs. Nigs make lots of money from drugs. Nigs use money to buy heavier armaments from black market/gun store/wherever.

Also cops used to be more sociable and not "operator lite".
>>
File: implied_dumbass.jpg (34KB, 737x501px) Image search: [Google]
implied_dumbass.jpg
34KB, 737x501px
>>34418488
Go watch some "Miami Vice" reruns from 1984.

Police departments all across the US in the 1980s adopted doublestack 9mm service pistols of whatever kind they could get. Maryland State Police got Beretta 92s, lots and lots of departments bought S&W 659s and then 5906s in the 90s, lots of departments bought Glock 17s.

tl;dr OP is obviously posting from a parallel universe in which cops in the US were still carrying .38 Special wheelguns up past 9/11. Hey OP, what color is the sky on your planet?
>>
>>34421634
Your level of nigger loving is turning you into a bitch so what's your point?
>>
>>34418488
>Can into Full auto after the 1980s ban
>Outgunned
>>
>>34421698
Speaking of Miami in the 80s...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv8cByaVyNQ
>>
There was a lot of resistance across the US from black "leaders" towards the arming of cops with autoloaders. Which is why many still used revolvers even through the 80s.
>>
>>34421766
I don't doubt this at all, but could you provide some citations? I'd like to read more about it.
>>
>>34418488
>outgunned
Bad policing
Bad verbal judo
Bad public policy
Bad combatives
muh diversity

Cops today have more rounds and more misses. Stop buying meme guns. Stop hiring meme cops. Stop meme public policy. Right your strategy sucks but I cannot police because muh 6 rounds.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.