[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I thought MMA shills said that fights always end up on the ground.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 19

File: ultimate fighter season 19.webm (1MB, 608x480px) Image search: [Google]
ultimate fighter season 19.webm
1MB, 608x480px
I thought MMA shills said that fights always end up on the ground. Doubt this guy has trained wrestling a day in his life and dominated that guy with quick instinctive hooks.
>>
>>34415986

why didn't he fight back after that 1st sucker punch ?

and what is that kissing bit before punching ? was this some homo breakup or something ?
>>
>>34415986
Ahh, the beauty and wonder of juggalo mating season.
>>
>>34416034
>why didn't he fight back after that 1st sucker punch ?

probably because he was out of it at that point already.

>and what is that kissing bit before punching ? was this some homo breakup or something ?

who knows.
>>
>>34416034
>why didn't he fight back after that 1st sucker punch ?

Probably far to busy with amateur astronomy.
>>
>>34415986
>>>/asp/
>>
>>34415986
Well one of them ended on the ground. Course MMA has very little to do with street fights
>>
>>34416082
Kek
>>
>>34415986
Anyone with passing knowledge of MMA would know you keep your distance and anyone with intermediate knowledge would avoid getting into fight in a Wal-Mart parking lot.
>>
Glad it was a white guy instead of a nigger. None of that smashing their skull or teeth against the curb while they're down shit.
>>
>>34415986
That's bullshit that instructors put out to get you to take their ground karate classes. Every style has it. Tae kwon do talks about how legs are longer than arms and how those useless kicks will keep an opponent at bay. Aikido tries to convince you that it actually works by having people throw themselves on the ground. Martial arts us fantasy. Same with "tactical gun training"
>>
>>34415986

The guy on the left won without throwing a single punch.
>>
File: curbstomp.gif (328KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
curbstomp.gif
328KB, 200x200px
>>34416132
Yeah white guys never do that
>>
File: trudeau.jpg (190KB, 960x615px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau.jpg
190KB, 960x615px
>>34416148
>>
File: leaf wins.jpg (308KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
leaf wins.jpg
308KB, 3072x1728px
>>34416148
He might be canadian
>>
>>34416155
Isn't that from (((Hollywood)))?
>>
>>34416133
Spotted the faggot with no training. Go back to your cuck shed
>>
>>34416155
>Proof white guys are EVIL!
>literally a Nazi in Jewish propaganda
Bravo.
>>
>kick in the jaw
>head smacks concrete

beautiful
>>
>>34415986
>MMA shills said that fights always end up on the ground
who have you been listening to
its a streetfight, i mean anything can happen, it might go to the ground, it might not, common sense really
>>
>>34416198
some Neonazis here in Germany actually did exactly that after watching the movie.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1414913/German-teenager-murdered-because-he-looked-like-a-Jew.html
>>
>>34416172
>>34416174

Nah, just litigious.

The guy who got knocked out is going to take that him to the cleaners in court. There is next to no laws protecting you in an assault and battery case, especially when you are sober. That guy is going to jail, and he is going to lose everything all because he got worked over some bullshit. GGNORE.
>>
>>34416133
This
A friend of mine was really salty the other day over getting his ass kicked while sparring because his opponent employed "too much striking" AKA "he was hitting me too much to practice my meme grappling"
And this was in a gym no less.
>>
>>34416316
>Go out and start shit with other men
>Goad them into a fight
>get your shit kicked in
>Use the (((court system))) to ruin the lives of anyone who stands up to your bullying

Yep nothing destroys a culture quite like eroding the faith people have in their justice system. Are you a Berg or a brown?
>>
>>34415986
>Ex con has a prison shower relapse.
Gotta shoot these savages.
>>
>>34416418

Neither, but you're a fucking retard if you don't have a lawyer on speed dial these days. The court system also has nothing to do with it. It's all about CYA. Say as a result of this argument, that he broke your jaw, or damaged your spine from the fall or some other stupid goofy shit. Well guess what? Now you have to sue and press charges, because your insurance company is forcing you to. I have literally had to sue my own family twice because of accidents and other stupid shit, all as a result of insurance claims forcing the issue.
>>
>>34416034
>sucker punch
>literally face to face

I think you might need to recalibrate you definition of sucker punch.
>>
>>34416418
>goad someone into fighting more than once
>lose all your teeth and eyesight, drop 30 IQ pts from having your shit kicked in all the time
If you can prove it was self defense the courts will take your side btw
>>
>>34416316
Not much consolation if you end up in a wheelchair or severe brain damage for the rest of your life
>>
>>34416418
The only thing that separates the negro or the Chinaman from an Angle or a Teuton is the white man's willingness to submit themselves to a justice system, and their eagerness to ensure that other men are held to the same account.

You sir, are a swine, a barbarian, and are not my negro.
>>
File: 1498013236585.png (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498013236585.png
12KB, 200x200px
>>34416082
>amateur astronomy
>>
>>34416034
>what is that kissing bit before punching?
Have you never been outside? Walking up to someone to invade personal space is literally aggro social interaction 101
>>
File: 1495549216559.jpg (64KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495549216559.jpg
64KB, 1024x768px
>>34415986
Allowing someone to place their head on your head is possibly the dumbest mistake you could make in an altercation.

All black shirt had to do is headbutt. You know it's about to get physical. Why just stand their and keep yelling? Run away or get to it.
>>
>>34415986

fight did end on the ground, just ended for that one guy though.
>>
File: Spray Adiane.jpg (375KB, 962x1306px) Image search: [Google]
Spray Adiane.jpg
375KB, 962x1306px
The only thing that should end up on the ground are your pants and mine.

14/88 Homo Pride Wide Anus Worldwide
>>
Why would you want to scrap with some latent homosexual in a Walmart parking lot in the first place?
>>
>>34415986
That isn't a fight, its just a beating.
>>
>>34415986
>dominated
>quick instinctive hooks
its just a sucker punch with a few follow-ups
nothing special
>>
File: farah_mustang.jpg (74KB, 710x420px) Image search: [Google]
farah_mustang.jpg
74KB, 710x420px
>>34415986

Matt Farah beats the shit out of one of his critics.
>>
>>34416444
Wow, fuck you.
>>
>>34415986
I mean holy shit hats off to the guy for taking that many punches he is tough as fuck but why didn't he punch back or try to protect his face? He just stood there and leaned his face in closer for more convenient punching.
>>
>>34415986
>all fights end up on the ground

Literally no one has ever said this. A lot of them go to the ground and if you don't know what to do there you'll get your shit pushed in.

https://youtu.be/zY-NjGKUqSE
>>
>>34417862
He was seeing the stars after the first one. Didn't have enough time to recover before the next hit came in.

Then the next one

And the next one

And the next one
>>
>>34415986
I hear that if you're face to face with a beliggerent guy and you're going to start fighting, the best time to attack is when he's talking, because if he's talking 1) his mind isn't able to react as quickly to physical action and 2) he's not punching you.
>>
>>34416444
>I have literally had to sue my own family twice
Wanna know how I know you're going to hell?
>>
>>34417957
And his mouth is open.
And he is likely exhaling.
>>
>>34416444
>Suing your own family
Gotta get that inheritance without murder, eh?
>>
call me a pussy-jew-cuck-nigger-sissy-lover-faggot, but you should avoid all fights in general...
>>
>>34417957
this
i always thought everyone said "punch first"

i always did anyway, but ive never been in a real fight that wasnt a high school brawl ending with the ripped af wrestling and football coach literally picking up two guys and throwing them in separate directions at the same time
>>
>>34416316

Ahahahahah, you dumb fag.

How do you suppose he's going to get the puncher's contact information?
>>
>>34415986
MMA techniques work on other MMA practitioners.

The thing about fighting untrained people is that there is literally no fucking way to predict what they are about to do. They don't even know what they are going to do themselves before they actually do it. It's essentially a gamble. No amount of training is going to save you from getting sucker punched from that close.

Same reason self-defence techniques against knives is bullshit. It might work against one specific way to attack with a knife, but not against some random guy who is going to swing it randomly.
>>
>>34417957
>throw the first punch
>end up with 10-20 for aggravated assault
Yeah brilliant.
>>
>>34418504
From his arrest record.

There's no way in fuck both of them didn't end up cuffed and stuffed, not with it being on camera in broad daylight in a heavily populated public area.
>>
>>34418835
It's not illegal if you don't get caught.
>>
>>34415986
Joke's on baldy, the other guy is Canadian. If he hits his enemies, they win.
>>
>>34416726
right but why is it specifically a kiss in supposedly "manly" fighting sports? you could just like, poke him in the ribs repeatedly, slap him on the shoulder too hard a few too many times. use your imagination without being gay for a second.
>>
>>34418775
This is the dumbest thing I have ever raid. Defense against trained fighters is going to work two fold on untrained.

Don't ever talk shit you don't understand again until you have actually grappled with someone who knows what they're doing. I have and I don't know what I'm doing and it's ridiculous. You leave so much open.

People who say things like you are armchair commandos with no clue. I find it funny Bas Rutten has a clip addressing the exact stupid shit you're saying right now.
>>
>>34418961
Read*
>>
File: 16092016290.jpg (624KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
16092016290.jpg
624KB, 2592x1456px
>>34418775
>No amount of training is going to save you from getting sucker punched from that close.

nope. the first hours of any MA training, or just common fucking sense, would "train" you to not touch foreheads with some feral chimp. wtf is this even? are they gay lovers having a fight over cheating or some shit? I don't even....

>Same reason self-defence techniques against knives is bullshit. It might work against one specific way to attack with a knife, but not against some random guy who is going to swing it randomly.

lel. just getting fighting milage in sportive fights does one thing: it gives you hand-eye-time coordination. getting attacked over and over again gives you a different perception of the attack, meaning you see the attack coming in slower than an untrained dude and thus have more time to react properly. that's what sparring builds upon: learning to read cues and getting mentally faster.
>>
File: 1395399415118.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1395399415118.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>34418946
Do you never leave your basement?
>Walk up to someone while making eye contact daring him to show submission by backing off
>He doesn't and you end up knocking heads
This isn't rocket science.

And why the fuck are you talking about sports and kissing? Are you medically retarded? Does this look like a kiss or a sport?
>>
>>34418843
Do you live in reality? The guy recording is just some faggot with camera phone who's going to post it on world star. He's not documenting for a police report
>>
>>34418775
>No amount of training is going to save you from getting sucker punched from that close.

if you have training you know to not let your opponent get that close
>>
>>34419335
Or too hit him first. If someone puts their forehead to yours with their arms down they're asking for a left hook.

Honestly this video would have been exactly the same but in reverse if the other guy had thrown first.
>>
>>34416230
>i wish i could turn back time
>>
>>34416212
Spotted the faggot that likes to give people money for validation. I do have the training. I fell for the memes. Then I joined the military and got in some real fights in bars and bar parking lots, and learned how to really fight. All those "trainers" are just con men.
>>
>>34416133
lol
7/10
>>
>>34418504
social media.

seriously, this video has the most views on world star hip hop.
>>
>>34415986
>Doubt this guy has trained wrestling a day in his life and dominated that guy with quick instinctive hooks.

All I see are two ape like creatures conducting some sort of ritual territorial display.
>>
>>34418775
No training confirmed
>>
>>34418775
3/10

Anyone with any striking experience knows not to stand with in striking distance.
>>
File: IMG_8364.jpg (143KB, 1064x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8364.jpg
143KB, 1064x710px
>>34420947
No one gives a shit about your POG service or slap fights at the tranny bar. Train with Renzo Gracie black belts or people with fight records and you'll see the difference. Fights with untrained people are laughably easy when you have years of legit training.

>inb4 lava and broken glass
>inb4 Mexicans with knives

You're a faggot, just accept it. If you train with aliveness you're going to get better at fighting.
>>
>>34420947
"I fight in the streets"

5/10
>>
>>34420947
This has to be a troll thread.

At it's base level it just a fitness class.
Just go to work out.

Seriously.
A pistol is better at straight killing you.
>>
>>34421866
Legit.

There are people whose lives work and passion is to be the best at killing someone bare handed.
Like 10+ 20..30+ years of daily training.
>>
Aliveness is everything.
>>
Martial Arts are memes. MMA is a meme.
At least 95% of trainers are basically con men.
Many of them actually believe their own bullshit, but that just makes them retarded.
This goes for martial arts and firearms.

You don't need to learn moves.
You need to learn to think fast, adapt to the situation, and do whatever you need to in order to win.
In other words, you need experience.
You can get experience in a training scenario, but the more structured it is, the more you're training yourself to be retarded.
It helps to be as vicious as possible too. Which unfortunately, is something you can NEVER perfectly simulate in training.

All the training in the world won't help you if a half dozen tough guys with a good idea of what they're doing come after you at once though.
In that situation you either
1.) kill them with a gun
2.) get fucked
There's nothing else you can do.
>>
>>34416478
>>34416316
I hate to say it but the Jew is right.

Don't attack people on the street like a savage.
>>
>>34417990
Nah, this is really true. Nothing to gain everything to lose. You can die from a single punch under the right conditions.
>>
>>34422009
it is more about fitness.

More like 65% are con men.

>You don't need to learn moves
0/10

>You need to learn to think fast, adapt to the situation, and do whatever you need to in order to win.
-10/10
More have training so... you can adapt fast and win.

>but the more structured it is, the more you're training yourself to be retarded.
In some martial arts yes. Others nope.

>vicious as possible too. Which unfortunately, is something you can NEVER perfectly simulate in training.
Dare you to do a ammy MMA fight.

>All the training in the world won't help you if a half dozen tough guys with a good idea of what they're doing come after you at once though.
Most people are fucked if one tough guy who knows what they are doing, comes after them.
>>
>>34422058

I know english isn't your first language, but could you at least put some effort into it?
>>
>>34415986

I'm just surprised he hung onto his soda for as long as he did.
>>
>>34422081

I understood him, and I was able to see how he countered your obvious "never been in a fight in your life" arguments.
>>
>>34422126

You're either pretending to be someone else,
or you're a social retard who injects himself into other people's discussions for no reason.

I know its the former, but if you want to get upset and claim its the latter, I'll allow you to.
>>
>>34421866
And you'll believe this until you leave your mothers basement and get into a real fight. Then you.ll wondery why they didn't teach you about biting, or ball grabs, headbutts, wet slippery floors, or barstools.

Look at the video that started ths thread. I dont care who that guy trained with. His kung fu meant nothing. I dont care if he trained with Royce Gracie or Kwai Chang Caine.
>>
>>34422285
It is painfully obvious you have never fought aside from maybe a nigger sucker punch or two. The fighter who is skilled at fighting other trained fighters will always be better than some dumb arrogant fatass like yourself who thinks he's tough because he hit someone behind the back of a head with a beer bottle.
>>
>>34416198
Kind of. Up until the sixties, the most common form of violent death for white, urban youths was being beaten to death by other white, urban youths. You know how old people are always talking about how "back in my day we'd just fight it out"? That's what they're talking about. Then guns and smack hit the streets and things got more streamlined.
>>
>>34417913
>literally no one has ever said this

Yes. Yes they have. The myth started with those Gracie fucks back in the 80's and was subsequently repeated by every wannabe badass and would be mma coach up until the mid 2000's, when people started to notice what bullshit it was. Remember, your sport is just a sport and is in no way representative of real life.
>>
>>34422358
>most fights end up on the ground =/= all fights go to the ground
>>
>>34422358
Also if you honestly believe you stand a better chance in unarmed combat by NOT training martial arts you're fucking retarded.

I'm sure you'd totally show fedor Emelianenko what's up.
>>
>>34417599
>sucker punch
>literally face to face squaring up
why do people have to justify whoopings with "b-but it was a sucker punch i swear he just got lucky"? Its pathetic and worse than just accepting your loss and getting back up.
>>
>>34422732
They didn't "square up" you stupid nigger. Learn what that means.

No one outright initiated a fight until a punch was thrown. No hands thrown up to guard the face, nothing.
>>
>>34422900
If you're too autistic to realise two people touching heads shouting arent trying to initiate a fight then what do you do in a fight? put up your dukes and challenge them to a duel? doesnt work like that in a heat of the moment altercation.
>>
>>34419041
>Does this look like a kiss or a sport?

this looks like a couple of cockroach border-hoppers chimping out while buying their groceries for no good reason, not like a sport
>>
>>34416230
>There they apparently tortured their victim for more than three hours with what state prosecutors described as "tools". The torture method had been drawn from a "Nazi film", they said. One of the attackers said he "felt sick" watching what they were doing. They nevertheless smashed their victim's skull repeatedly with a heavy stone to "finish him off". Marinus's body was then dumped in a disused silage pit.

That's not the same movie, there was no torture in American History X
>>
>>34423136
Neither of them look remotely hispanic
>>
>>34422285
1993 called, it wants its argument back. You're retarded if you think striking and grappling experience is useless against dodging/blocking bar stools and dictating where the fight takes place. But keep telling yourself kissing some dude's neck and fondling his balls will win you the fight. Maybe he'll cum and leave you alone.
>>
>>34422358
Gravity isn't a thing! (Tm)
>>
>>34415986
Well, it did go to the ground for one of them...
>>
>>34417850
>>34417970
>>34417986

Nope, you guys have very obviously never been involved in an insurance claim before. Your NEET smell permeates through these posts. Ask yourself this, you are driving your car, and some stranger rear ends you. You're possibly injured and go to the hospital.

What do you think happens next? You go to the hospital, and insurance claim is going to have to be filed unless you magically can coerce the person who just rearended you to pay out of pocket for all of your medical expenses, and the damage to your vehicle. And even then, that's a fucking stupid idea because a police report is going to absolutely be filed as a result of the negligent driving on the part of the person who hit you - and on top of that, you are absolutely going to want to CYA anyhow in case the accident caused long-term damage, but not short-term damage to your neck/back/lower spine/etc.

Now replace "stranger" with younger brother who was on his phone talking to his wife and not paying attention to the road, and re-ended me. What do you think happens here? A lawsuit occurs, by default, as a consequence of the insurance providers trying to bicker about who covers what and how much they feel they need to cover. You literally have no way around this unless your brother has an assload of money, which you are going to be taking from your brother anyhow. Or you can take the money from the insurance companies via a suit. Your choice.

Or here's another one, you and your dad are throwing a frisbee in the backyard. His dumbass golden is next to you while he throws it at you. Just as you go to grab it, the dog jumps up to grab it as well... with it's mouth. And it bites down as hard as it can due to excitement right on your hand. And now that's a home owner's insurance suit, congrats.
>>
>>34417913
OP exaggerated, but really in every martial arts thread somebody says "most / 90% / some other high number of fights go to the ground". Every fucking thread.
>>
>>34423655
These goobers don't understand that the lawsuit is insurance vs insurance, not you vs family.
>>
>>34423655

First example:
Why even go to the hospital at all unless he wrecked into you going crazy fast?

Second example:
It's a fucking dog bite.
Wash it off and chill the fuck out.
>>
>>34423671
He's most likely a jew. Only see heebs and chinks thinking talk like this.
>>
>>34423671
>Why even go to the hospital at all unless he wrecked into you going crazy fast?

because when the police showed up to the accident scene they sent him to the hospital

Do you know how whiplash works?
>>
>>34415986
MMA is fake as fuck. The only people who give a fuck about it are white trash Kyle in the army and his big fat friend Justin who couldn't pass the physical.
>>
>>34423679

The police don't "send" you to the hospital unless you're literally unconscious or shit like that.
The most they do is call an ambulance for you.
>>
>>34423671

I was literally laid up for a week as a result of the accident fucking my neck up. He hit me going 45 while I was parked at a red. You dumb fuck. As for the second one, because the bite was hard enough that it caused my hand to start swelling up to nearly twice its size almost immediately, I needed almost two dozen stitches and I use my god damn hands for a living. So it was kind of important to make sure, y'know, nothing was permanently fucked there.
>>
>>34423687
Hello mr retard.
>>
>>34423688
>The most they do is call an ambulance for you.

Yes, why do you think they might have called the ambulance? Why do you think a rear-end collision can't send you to the hospital because his brother rammed into his ass?
>>
>>34415986
fighting about their last shopping at walmart. how useless can a men be..
>>
>>34423693
Hey Kyle, hows the chewing tobacco today? Did you get a new shirtless poster of Brad Paisley? How many DUI's are you on? Did you get new Tapout shorts for you backyard fights? Did your latest girlfriend leave you for another nigger?
>>
>>34423698

>Why do you think a rear-end collision can't send you to the hospital because his brother rammed into his ass?
Because going to the hospital is completely voluntary.
Nobody can force you to go unless you're not in a state to make that decision.
Do you seriously not know this?
>>
>>34423727
>Just don't ever get sick, or hurt, or anything, and you'll never have to go to the hospital

America, everyone.
>>
>>34423727
>Because going to the hospital is completely voluntary.

and your assumption is that you shouldn't go to the hospital because a rear-end collision with your brother couldn't be a hospitalizing event

Why do you think you can't be hurt enough to be sent to the hospital? I don't mean the semantics of an ambulance pulling your unconscious body out of a car accident, I mean being in extreme physical pain and agreeing when the ambulance shows up and the only thing on your mind is the intense pain in your body.
>>
>>34423739

No need to get assflustered just because some anons found out you're a moron.
>>
>>34423744

>and your assumption is that you shouldn't go to the hospital because a rear-end collision with your brother couldn't be a hospitalizing event
No. Your cognitive dissonance is showing.

Here's what I said: "Why even go to the hospital at all unless he wrecked into you going crazy fast?"
>>
How do you even know a gym is legit?
>>
>>34422642
Considering that neither statement is true, I see no reason not to call them both the same kind of bullshit.

>>34422650
I have no idea what that has to do with my statement, but sure. I'd show Emiliano whoever not to pick a fight with an armed man, because I'm a grownup. I don't fight in the streets like some kind of child. I draw down, shoot, and then call the cops.

>>34423162
If you, for what ever reason, allow some functionally retarded asshole to goad you into a fight, and then you don't shoot him with your edc or stab him with your backup, and then, because you're doing so well so far, you let him put you on the ground, your very first action should be to generate distance and then regain your feet. Not try to continue the fight on the ground. If your "m-muh undefeated Brazilian jujitsu" teacher hasn't already drilled that into you, you need a new teacher.

Again, mma is a sport. It no more makes you a verified street monster than does football or kickboxing.
>>
File: 8l74HEg.gif (1MB, 397x307px) Image search: [Google]
8l74HEg.gif
1MB, 397x307px
>>34417687

>morning everybody, we got a special episode today
>>
>>34415986
I absolutely love prefight posturing. It's so retarded and animalistic that you might as well toss a National Geographic logo in the corner.
>>
>>34423830
You act like grappling training isn't ideal for escaping a grapple and obtaining distance. You act like guns never jam or youll always no matter what have a weapon on you. Stop being intentionally obtuse.
>>
>>34416034
They're yelling at each other you fucking moron
>>
>>34416726

maybe but that vulcan mind meld looks goofy

maybe the guy on left is on drugs
>>
>>34419006

>he thinks HEMA is useful
>nows his time to show us the light

just. stop.
>>
>>34424547
And you act like the equivalent of a Saturday spent on the doubles court makes you a fighter. I realize that it's hard for you to admit that you've sunk so much time and faith into a children's game, but you have. Mma fighters learn to "fight" mma fighters. The only thing they do better than anyone else on the street is bleed. If you're putting your faith in that kind of "training", then I sincerely hope you stay in the suburbs where you belong. Christ, when did American children become so gullible?
>>
>>34423692
You sound like a massive baby.
Kys
>>
>>34422285
yeah you are full of shit.
>>
>>34416034

>and what is that kissing bit before punching ?

that's being retarded and putting your life on risk without reason. It's like walking a street full of negroes without having your hand close to your holster.
>>
>>34416230

they should use that energy to kill Muslims and not another white man.
>>
>>34415986
Is that Goldberg?
>>
>>34425753
Jeez, if you're such a badass you should fight them, expose them for what they are, and make a fortune. It's not like the military literally seeks out MMA fighters to enhance their combative training
>>
>>34425753
>And you act like the equivalent of a Saturday spent on the doubles court makes you a fighter.
>doubles court
>doubles
>>
>>34423117
Yeah they totally knew there was a fight that's why they're both holding on to shit.

Not everyone is a scumbag nigger like you Tyrone. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_6130.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6130.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>34423782
Has fighters, pro and amateur.

Alive sparring.

Bjj competitions.
>>
>>34415986
>kicking someone in the head during a fight
lol there goes any chance of that guy claiming self defense, hope he enjoys prison.
>>
>>34416082
Lel
>>
>>34418835
>10-20 for aggravated assault

10 to 20 what? Days?
>>
>>34416082
>Probably far to busy with amateur astronomy.
Under Fucking Rated
>>
>>34418775
Gee, people who punch, kick, and choke the fuck out of each other on a daily basis are using techniques and game plans assuming their opponent is doing the same to hurt them.

Good thing it's impossible for them to use any of those skills on fat fuck joe plumber or numale jean smith. Their total lack of conditioning, spatial awareness, general bodily coordination, striking strength, and technique really put them at a huge advantage over the mma fighter.

Fuck it the mma fighter might as well beg for mercy. He's incapable of fighting all those casuals on the street because their mentality is that much different from his daily opponents. He'll just get all sortsa flustered at their slow, weak, telegraphed punches. He'll keel over at their unpracticed and horribly executed kicks. He'll even offer his back and neck because their flailing on the ground just befuddles his mind.

This is how retarded you sound.
>>
>>34428955
Years.
>>
>>34426956
As previously stated, I'm neither a child nor a nigger. As an adult with responsibilities and personal obligations, and I know this is hard for you to understand but please do try, there is nothing that I would gain by physically fighting someone instead of merely calling the cops, running away, or shooting them. The opportunity to look cool in front of a few nobodies on the internet has no personal value to me when weighed against the safety of my family, friends, and acquaintances; and frankly if the idea of brawling in the streets appeals to you as much as it apparently does, considering your almost fetishistic devotion to your sport, you should seriously reconsider any plans you may currently be harboring to carry a firearm on your person. I don't think you're quite mature enough yet.

>military hiring mma

The military hires athletes of all kinds in an ongoing effort to optimize its physical training regimen, from boxers to swimmers to long distance runners. People who do one thing with a relatively high degree of skill for a long time are potentially a goldmine of biomechanical information. This does not mean that they directly effect combat doctrine. Considering that professional sport fighters are masters of maintaining a high level of physical training, I have no doubt that the DoD, Pentagon, DARPA, and who knows what other body has studied them like rats in a cage. So what? Mixed martial arts is still nothing more or less than a sport, and if you depend on it to save your life you will die.
>>
>>34416463

I think you need to recalibrate your definition of not being a faggot pussy
>>
>>34416418
>stands up to your bullying

If you're over 16 you have the option of just walking away from someone talking trash.
>>
File: DerpNedry.png (278KB, 470x471px) Image search: [Google]
DerpNedry.png
278KB, 470x471px
>>34423709
Never go full retard.
>>
>>34431030
>As previously stated...
aka
>I'm stupid fuck who can't even comprehend a single sentence

he was suggesting that you should join the ufc and easily win, then get all the prize money and endorsements because your street-fu is so much better than any mma training

that won't happen though because you'll just get your ass beat in the lower tiers
>>
>>34418775
Why do people keep calling OP's .webm a sucker punch. Why don't people know the difference between a sucker punch and the first punch.

It's almost as if the first punch thrown actually lands, half of people will call it a sucker punch. Those guys were in a game of intimidation, challenging the other to throw the first punch. I don't know why they were standing there with their heads pressed together. That's some retard shit. But, well, one of them decided to do it.

Also, let that be a lesson. Don't do that dumb intimidation shit. If a guy approaches you trying to intimidate you, hit him in the throat as hard as you can, or just keep walking back and don't let him close the distance. Once a guy's inside your safety zone, you've gotta throw the first punch unexpectedly, quickly, and it's gotta land.

That dude was in la la land after the first right hook. The fact that he was still standing is impressive, but his brain was already on the sidewalk.
>>
>>34431260

I agree the intimidation shit is fucking dumb, but why would the guy be holding a soda and not try to block the punch if he thought he was in a physical fight?

suckĀ·er punch
noun
an unexpected punch or blow.

its legitimately creepy as fuck that there are so many people on /k/ that will defend the attacker

no wonder movie theaters get shot up and shit with these same people hanging around /k/ researching and purchasing guns
>>
>>34431297
>'creepy as fuck'
What? Your terminology suggests you're a 17 year old girl.

>sucker punch: an unexpected punch or blow.
What's unexpected about a punch when two men are in fighting posture? Every punch that lands is 'unexpected', by that definition - otherwise nobody'd sit around waiting to get hit.

This isn't a sucker punch. Not even close. They guys were in a fight already, it just hadn't progressed to the punching stage.

>people on /k/ that will defend the attacker
I'm not defending shit. I don't know who was the aggressor or what the fight was about. But once guy's up in your face like that, you're justified in punching him until he doesn't get up anymore.

>no wonder movie theaters get shot up and shit
How often does that even happen? Like once every 100 years? I can only think of once incident ever.

>with these same people hanging around /k/ researching and purchasing guns
What? Holy shit, you have to be a troll, right? Like, this is bait, and you just want people to reply or something? I'm beginning to think you don't just sound like a girl, but you actually are one.
>>
>>34431030
>hurrdurr I can just use my GUN to resolve any conflict or disagreement

>these guys who fight all day are incapable fighting dirty like I am, it's pretty much against their ethos! They're just athletes in a sport, and I'm the real killer

You're the immature retard
>>
>Mixed martial arts is still nothing more or less than a sport.

It is fitness...

Some people prepare in all areas and ways on how to defend themselves and loved ones.
>>
>>34431030
>merely calling the cops, running away, or shooting them.

Everyone needs to do this.
All three are benefited by being fit.

Martial arts are a last resort that you pull out of your ass.
You really shouldn't factor it in.
>>
>>34431030
You're a dumb nigger. Sometimes running away, calling the cops, or shooting someone isn't an option. Regardless, MMA training detracts some none of those, enhances 2/3 of those, and is a massive aid when none of them are in the table. Get off your couch, fatass
>>
File: 1498869585141.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1498869585141.gif
674KB, 245x180px
>>34416082
>>
>>34418835
>guy threatens to fuck your shit up
>gets within fighting distance to you all while making more threats.

Just because you throw the first punch DOES NOT mean that you started the fight. Him walking up to you, threatening you AND being able to act on those threats can, depending on your local laws, allow you to defend yourself from a perceived threat.
>>
>>34416034
How else is a fight supposed to start?
Do they need to get an agent and schedule an exhibition?
>>
>>34416155
I am not saying it doesn't happen, but using a film that isn't even based on a true story as evidence is a poor citation.

I also understand you may be using this image as a tool to prove a point, but I can also build a straw man.
>>
>>34416082
he should see my sides too, since they just got sent to outer space.
>>
>>34416155
Have you ever been introduced to the concept of disproportionality?
>>
>>34422092

American instincts kicking in
>>
>>34416082
>>
>>34418775
oh my fucking god this thread has made my morning.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 360x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 360x359px
>>34434775
This thread has a truly unprecedented amount of retardation even by /k/ standards
>>
>>34434796
Honestly should ban any form of blade and emptyhand discussion unless referring to historical techniques. The autism is too fucking strong and unconstructive otherwise.
>>
File: IMG_8303.jpg (91KB, 550x850px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8303.jpg
91KB, 550x850px
>>34435055
I feel like blade and empty handed fighting fits within /k/ but there's honestly very few people with any idea wtf they're talking about. Even fucking sherdog is lightyears ahead of this place on those subjects. I guess the intersection of gun owners and martial arts is a small one.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.