[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O16 JP0YRKv4 Thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: mara.jpg (83KB, 918x516px) Image search: [Google]
mara.jpg
83KB, 918x516px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O16JP0YRKv4

Thoughts on this?
>>
>>34413814
Fucking MSSR in action yeah!
>>
Interesting to compare these soldiers to ones you see in media with American soldiers. All their gear and attitude is fresh and doesn't have that fatigue a decade of war brings. It must be surreal for them fighting an urban battle in their home turf, as 3rd world as it can look they're all pretty much up on the times like the rest of the west. The country as a whole is overwhelmingly catholic/christian so it goes to show how dangerous it is to let Islam gain even a small foothold. Not necessarily that "all Muslims are like that" but that any Muslim dense population within a larger one can serve as a way in for them to try to start a Caliphate. Hopefully this serves as an "oh shit" moment for any population that nurtured Muslim populations in their counties.
>>
File: PASGT and A2 aesthetics.jpg (173KB, 802x451px) Image search: [Google]
PASGT and A2 aesthetics.jpg
173KB, 802x451px
Very cool documentary.
>>
>>34413814
Why are the Philippians surprisingly based.
>>
File: a.jpg (24KB, 299x352px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
24KB, 299x352px
What did he mean by this
>>
>>34413814
>1:35
that's gotta suck having to dump the mag in the middle of that shit.
>>
File: Filipino Reaction.png (16KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
Filipino Reaction.png
16KB, 429x410px
>>34413926
>The country as a whole is overwhelmingly catholic/christian so it goes to show how dangerous it is to let Islam gain even a small foothold. Not necessarily that "all Muslims are like that" but that any Muslim dense population within a larger one can serve as a way in for them to try to start a Caliphate. Hopefully this serves as an "oh shit" moment for any population that nurtured Muslim populations in their counties.
I_have_0_idea_of_Philippine_history.jpg
>>
>>34413814
Man, I could not be a journalist. She had no earpro, no means of self defense, no knee or elbow pads, no gloves. I'd be throwing money at making myself as well equipped as the dudes I was attached to, if only to stay relatively safe.
>>
>>34413982
Last man to come across / or go inside. Knowing that they're complete now and can carry on with wherever they are going.
>>
>>34414015
at least she had plates. most of the time you see journalists wearing type 2 or 3a vests with no plates.
>>
>>34413814
What a shithole man.
>>
>>34414078
At least they're doing something to defend their shithole unlike europe.
>>
>>34414165
That's some reaching but okay man, sure.
>>
>>34414165
If only they were defending something worth defending.
>>
do you live in a mansion and never go outside? there are plenty of homeless in u.s. cities.
>>
>>34413814
>well like, thats just their opinion man

keke
>>
>>34413926
Those Muslim communities are far older than Christian ones.
>>
>>34415022

Doesn't change the fact they give extremists a way in to install a caliphate.
>>
>>34416724
They've been at it for far longer than you think. My mother told me about how as a kid her aunt used to get her to take naps by warning her that if she didn't the moros would come and take her away.
>>
They're very well trained.
>>
weren't the flips already muslim?

why do they need to convert to extreme muslims?
>>
File: 1394387367027.jpg (20KB, 429x645px) Image search: [Google]
1394387367027.jpg
20KB, 429x645px
>>34413814
>army base
>ammo box with MADE IN SERBIA painted on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
>>
>>34416724
Doesn't change the fact that it's their land and they should be able to do what ever the fuck they want.
>>34416873
The Moro have been fighting every foreign power since, well foreign powers first arrived and claimed their land. They fought the Spanish alone, they fought the Spanish with Americans, they fought the American, they fought the Japanese with Americans, they fought the Americans again, they fought and are fighting the Philippines government. They don't like foreigners telling them how to live, in part because of eternal Anglo and their "diplomacy".
>>
>>34414015
War corespondent losses are not insignificant, something like 800 over the past 10 years.

There was one week ~5 journos died in Mosul alone.
>>
>>34417109

lol the moro has been getting its ass kicked since time immemorial

fuck of mohammed
>>
I ask the Amerifats serving in Asia

Have any of (You) encountered an actual Flip soldier?

Maybe in photo-op joint exercises? What are they like? How do they stack up in training?
>>
>>34413814
Great job
Remove kebab
>>
>>34413814
>13 marines killed, 40 wounded in an ambush
fucking how
>>
>>34417109
>They fought the Spanish alone, they fought the Spanish with Americans, they fought the American, they fought the Japanese with Americans, they fought the Americans again, they fought and are fighting the Philippines government

Sounds like Dutdut needs to give the Kremlin a call. The Russians seem to have it all figured out as long as the US isn't funding opposition in the region.
>>
>>34413982
checkpoint last man in, granted usually use pat on shoulder that kind of thing
>>
File: 1191137062840.png (391KB, 1353x976px) Image search: [Google]
1191137062840.png
391KB, 1353x976px
>>34417049
gotta keep up with the latest memes anon, you know the drill
>>
their special forces are more well armed than i thought
>>
>>34417092
FILIPINO ARTILLERY IS LED BY GOD
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.