[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys. I live in England and with the influx of """"refugees""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 17

File: 1483723647683.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1483723647683.gif
2MB, 245x245px
Alright boys. I live in England and with the influx of """"refugees"""" flooding into Europe, I want to be able to defend myself and my property. Additionally, the person I'm with wants to move out into the middle of nowhere, which just makes me feel even more unsafe.

Anyone happen to know things I can buy, or rig up that will keep us safe in the albeit unlikely event of an attack or home invasion? And do any of you have any decent tips for defending oneself?
>>
Dunblane false flag robbed you of your gun rights
You have to make that #Brexit thing work first or Merkel will never let you have your guns back
Can't you still buy hunting rifles and shotguns?
>>
>>34410950
you can buy a shotgun.

also the middle of nowhere is a safer than the city.

cant you also buy swords and shit?
>>
>>34410950
firstly shotgun permit is shall issue, band together with likeminded individuals, start a club, all get fancy cards to show to the constables, and boom, now you will have bolt actions, of which yiu can get together and volley fire their tanned german asses, or move to one of the colonies, preferably ours or the penal one
>>
>>34411025
>>34411032
>>34411071
Aight I'll get a shotgun.

Have no idea about swords though, didn't even think of that, I'll do some research. In the meantime; are knives worth investing in?
>>
>>34410950
Move to the Isle of Man, get a pistol.
>>
>>34411101
Not for self defense. Murder and surprise attacks only.
>>
>wants to move out into the middle of nowhere, which just makes me feel even more unsafe.

So, you're paranoid, and delusional?

where is the safest place to be?

NOT IN A FUCKING CITY.

Get a cricket bat, leave it in the hall, or somewhere you can grab it if you absolutely must have a safety blanket to suckle on, you fucking nonce. You are not going to have a "home invasion". you can count the number of home invasions that happen in the UK every year on one hand; those that take place outside the cities or suburbs on the fingers of one stump.

you're VASTLY more likely to be the victim of a burglary or attack in built-up areas than you are in any rural area, especially if you're north of the Midlands, and even if you are, its almost certainly going to be a white, knuckle-dragging BNP supporter doing the break-in, not a fucking refugee.

stop lapping up the UKIP bullshit about refugees. do do some fucking research you sad fucking cock-gargling spunktrumpet. Even IF immigrant families are a threat to us through extremism, the statistics and facts have shown, again and again, that its not the *refugees* who are a problem. its the 2nd generation, thier children, born in the UK, who are disconnected from the social networks of their parents' nation, and do not manage to integrate into the existing, british networks of social interaction - pubs, clubs, football matches, etc, who are prone to extremism.

those who became refugees are almost universally, people who fled from that sort of shit because they didnt want anything to do with it.
>>
>>34411123
I just feel as though with no-one around, you become an easy target. See a house sitting on it's own the only people who can stop you or report you is the people in that house, as opposed to neighbors in a village/town/city.

It's not simply a defense against undesirable foreigners, but against anyone who would do me or my family harm, or try to damage or steal my property.
>>
I'll play along.
The first thing is to reinforce all entry points.
Not sure how the house you're moving into was built, but in the US of A, most door frames are built from 1×4's.
4×4's are really what you should replace them with. You'll need some carpentry know how.
At the very least get some longer screws for the hinges and lock inserts.
Reinforce the deadbolt and handle with a metal plate.
Get some 3m material to go over the windows.
None of this will keep anyone out but it may buy you 30 additional seconds to wake up and get your defensive tools.
Whatever you have, you need to drill it a couple of times.
Set an alarm, wake up and immediately find your shit in the dark while still dazed.
Weapons.
Can you get a crossbow?
How about a spear?
A bat?
Barring a gun, go for ranged first, then something long and pointy, then something you can use close up and effectively.
Can you get wasp spray?
Maybe even a wristrocket for a first strike weapon, followed up with something better of course.
Understand your layout.
Have an escape plan.
>>
>>34410950
I can recommend a nice array of 100% legal sternly worded letters.
>>
>>34410950
>move out into the middle of nowhere, which just makes me feel even more unsafe.
Tell me you're not being serious.
What would Tyrone and Achmed even do far away from the gibsmedats of the city
>>
>>34411101
Get a loif, bin that knoif!
>>
>>34411290
Alternatively, if you feel that's a bit too limp-wristed for your tastes, I can also suggest that you acquire a sound sample of a pump-action shotgun being racked. I have it on very good authority that the sound alone is bowel-emptying and would cause any nefarious ne'er-do-well to resort to immediate flight.
>>
>>34411290
>implying strongly worded letters are legal in the UK
That theres hate speech m8 #diversity
>>
>>34411159
>I just feel as though with no-one around, you become an easy target.

yes. Every single one of those criminals around you will be eyeing up the house as a target.

Oh, wait, there's no-one around, criminal or not, you mongoloid cockgoblin.

do you think that Abdul and Mohammed, (or more likely, Bazza and Wayne) are going to go 30 miles out of town to absolutely fucking no-where, just happen to land on your doorstep, and break in WHEN YOU'RE IN? no. If (and its a fucking huge if) they decide to drive all that way, rather than to the other side of town and the shitty council estate where they can lift a bike an xbox and the widescreen TV to fuel their drug habit. they're going to do it by scoping out your house and working out when no-one's in, because then there's no fucking risk.

this is hardly fucking rocket science, you daft cunt.

what's the solution? get some fucking insurance and some CCTV. not a sword you certainly dont know how to use, and definitely not a knife unless you feel like getting a Darwin award.
You're not going to have the fucking SAS of house burglars do a sodding iranian embassy style assault on your poxy country house and terrorise your vapid bint of girlfriend or your gormless self.

Jesus fucking H christ, what kind of a paranoid wanker are you?
>>
>>34410950
I heard tactical bacon is all the rage nowadays but watch out about throwing it on people.
>>
>>34410950
I know that paranoia. I rented a room in a country house for a while and every so often we would get drifters moving through or sleeping in the woods. We made them leave when we found them. It was pretty creepy going to sleep in a house all by myself when I knew I was the only one around for miles. I set up alarm systems and kept a stick by my bed. I really wished I had a dog at the time. I wasn't so worried about my armaments. It was the thought of getting crept up on while I slept. A weapon is useless if you're not awake to use it.

So yeah. Get some big dogs and some motion sensor alarms. Sombody can kill your dog but at least it will probably make enough noise to wake you up. Whith that at least you can sleep more easily.
>>
>>34411032
>also the middle of nowhere is a safer than the city.

Bruh, you never saw the clockwork orange?
>>
>>34411123
This post is full of shit.
>>
>>34410950

You want to move up here to the CA12 area, I have no gimmigrants, muslims or niggers for miles around and am free to go out shooting my legally held shotguns and rifles whenever I want (including my nice new 6.5 creedmore that I've just got), Rifles are all suppressed too, it's considered rude and bad form not to attach a suppressor around here.
>>
>>34411327
>>34411123
Fantastic

>>34411337
Reminds me of that English guy who had a guy shower in his loft
>>
>>34410950
its best if you just give the country away to the refugees. its their turn now
>>
>>34411123
>You are not going to have a "home invasion". you can count the number of home invasions that happen in the UK

Yeah its all fun and games until the melanin enriched vibrant multicultural youth moves into your neighbourhood.

Remember the 2011 UK riots? Remember the youth riots in Paris? Once the country becomes more diverse and with weak British police more and more riots will happen.
>>
>>34411123
>the statistics and facts have shown, again and again, that its not the *refugees* who are a problem. its the 2nd generation, thier children, born in the UK

Nice lie but even if it was true ultimately brown people become a problem sooner or later. But lets ignore all the refugee crimes in Europe like a couple maniacs who attacked people with knives and other malee weapons. The rapists and the violent thugs robbing stores.
>>
>>34410950
>middle of nowhere
Move there,

Aye get a gun that fires shot, but get a FAC with it Get a saiga with a drum and slugs, since you're legally required to keep the receiver and bolt stored separately, the saiga bolt is easy and quick as fuck to put in.

>>34414099
>Remember the 2011 UK riots?
That was because the Jam rolls knocked of a Dindu tottenam mandem yardie who had a gat, He dindu nuffin tho.
>>
You can get a good crossbow and air rifle no questions asked. Might not seem like much but it'll still put you head and shoulders above most of the population.
>>34411123
>its not the *refugees* who are a problem. its the 2nd generation, thier children, born in the UK
So you're still admitting that the darkies are going to become a problem?
>>
>>34410950
you can go to jail for those quotes.
>>
>>34411101
When the rapefugees can sneak across the border with an AK, knives are kind of moot.
>>
File: condom nose.gif (785KB, 229x199px) Image search: [Google]
condom nose.gif
785KB, 229x199px
>>34411320
Extreme free speech
>>
Cricket bat m8
>>
>>34411025
We can have pistols. They have a barrel extender and a bar on the grip to extend the OAL to make it "harder to conceal".
Semi auto rifles are fine, up to .22lr though so there's that. Shotguns are on a shall issue license but the SGC covers only up to a 2+1 capacity. Any more than that and you will have to get them on an FAC which is a little trickier.

You cannot stipulate your (((reason))) for a firearm as "self defence" on the form either.

In a bolt action or straight pull any calibre is allowed. Suppressors are unregulated (as far as I know) and each weapon on an FAC has to be justified.

That's basically our laws. Kind of wank but if you're lucky enough to either have land or know somebody that does then it doesn't really matter.

People still do 3 gun here. It just looks a little more retarded.
>>
File: British_handgun.jpg (37KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
British_handgun.jpg
37KB, 1024x768px
>>34414396
gg
>>
>>34414396
IIRC in some areas suppressors are basically required, nevermind regulated.
>>
Reasonable force doesn't encompass using a weapon to kill someone for trespassing, but you can shoot to kill under necessity If they are specifically attempting to gain access to either of you're storage cases.

>>34414396
>You cannot stipulate your (((reason))) for a firearm as "self defence" on the form either.
With exception to northern Ireland and applying for an S5 permit.

>>34414421
Not forgetting HPs and SPs for hunting which are also illegal unless it says on you're FAC that you're hunting, even then its usually limited to a maximum of 100rounds storage for HP
>>
>>34414435
>Reasonable force doesn't encompass using a weapon to kill someone for trespassing
britain is more cucked than australia? i can murder someone as long as i can get the "i feared that he was trying to kill me so i fought back" defence past the jury.
>>
>>34414450
>britain is more cucked than australia? i can murder someone as long as i can get the "i feared that he was trying to kill me so i fought back" defence past the jury.

Yeah you failed to read my post correctly, Necessity is a defence in British law, but the case has to be clear.

You'd have to prove they were there to kill you (so a threat before hand) or someone else (IE they're shooting up someones home), or you had to act with immediate force in order to prevent being killed (IE you were already stabbed at this point).

I know someone who had their farm broken into by pikeys so he acted accordingly, he fired a warning shot, which they ran upon hearing this.

If he had shot and killed one that was found unarmed then he was using unjustifiable force,
but if he shot and killed one that had either stabbed him, shot at him, or was armed with a firearm, then he was using justifiable force.

Funnily enough i think the most common illegal "firearm" used in the uk are actually grenades.
>>
>>34414492
>or you had to act with immediate force in order to prevent being killed (IE you were already stabbed at this point).
>but if he shot and killed one that had either stabbed him, shot at him, or was armed with a firearm, then he was using justifiable force.
here we don't even need that. if someone is in your house at night, knows that you're there, and is directly advancing towards you, you can kill them. you don't need to see a knife or a gun. the moment they acknowledge your presence and advance regardless, killing them is a justifiable action.
>>
>>34414396
3-gun with those mag capacities must be odd
>>
>>34414500
Is that just in your house or does that include garden and other land?

Which country is this?
>>
>>34414520
Not especially, there are only mag capacity limits if you have a shotgun cert only (which means you can't do three gun anyway)

If you decide to get a firearm cert the sky's the limit,

It is however rather odd to do 3 gun with a Pistol thats 30cm long, a semi auto rifle in .22 only, and a shotgun thats at least 40 inches.
>>
>>34414523
>Is that just in your house or does that include garden and other land?
your house primarily (after all, i doubt jamal and his buddies are in your house at midnight with good intentions), but depending on where you live you could possibly get your garden to work. in other places it depends on the exact circumstance, so cut and dry statements won't help.

we had one bloke who got done for killing a home invader, but he chased the invader out of his house and down the street before killing him. educating some cunt with a cricket bat or shooting said cunt (depending on the specifics of your safe, if you need to spend 45 seconds unlocking it the prosecution will make a case that you didn't have to use your gun, if it's one of those quick unlock ones you'll be fine) will be fine.

>Which country is this?
australia. just remember that it's all up to the judge, so don't live in a cucked state like victoria.
>>
>>34414539
>get your garden to work.
Eesh,
>>
>>34414408
Exactly this
>>34414435
Yes also true
>>34414421
Yeah it's almost a courtesy thing
>>34414520
Like I said, if you have more than a 2+1 shotgun then it can go on a FAC.

I'm considering getting my FAC and one of those .22lr MP40s. My family has a farm I could store and shoot it on.
>>
>>34411327
>>34411123
Wow the 30 year old metropolitan lefty butthurt is visible through the screen

I can tell you're a balding guy with woman trouble and a superiority complex for being a leftist, desu

kys
>>
>>34411281
Wasp spray has been tested and compared with pepperspray. Not nearly as effective. Pretty rubbish. If you don't care about legal reprocussions, stuff like lysol, battery acid, hydrochloric acid or sulfuric acid etc are way better. Hairspray is useless tooo.
>>
File: scotland15.jpg (283KB, 760x900px) Image search: [Google]
scotland15.jpg
283KB, 760x900px
>>34414099
>Remember the 2011 UK riots?

nope, because not englander.
>>
>>34414666
Do ye remember that time that tosh the icecream man put anthrax in the cocaine for giggles and shits?
>>
>>34410950
>UK
>even cops on patrol are unarmed

i bet British has a shitty gun law
>>
>>34414710
> Not knowing why british police are actually unarmed.
>>
>>34414734
then explain
>>
>>34414754
your average britcuck has a massive superiority complex and believes armed police are representative of a shitty country, and so rallies against giving cops guns under almost all circumstances.

which is complete shit. we have armed police and we don't have any problems.

t. australian
>>
>>34414763
NSW police recently got approved for shoot on sight orders for significant threats. To be honest I dont know why they didn't have them earlier.
>>
>>34411123
>its the 2nd generation, thier children, born in the UK, who are disconnected from the social networks of their parents' nation, and do not manage to integrate into the existing, british networks of social interaction - pubs, clubs, football matches, etc, who are prone to extremism.
So you're saying we should shoot them at the ferry ports or go full Israel and sterilise them on entry ?
>>
>>34414780
didn't they get that after the siege? i'm pretty sure they're allowed to carry M-4s if they're in counter-terrorism roles now.
>>
>>34410950

>defending oneself?

That's illegal m8
>>
File: image3-567x850.jpg (111KB, 567x850px) Image search: [Google]
image3-567x850.jpg
111KB, 567x850px
>>34410950
1. Buy a 12 gauge shotgun
2. Join the NRA (75 pounds a year)
3. Go to gun range and shoot once a month
4. After 6 months, buy a bolt action rifle in 7.62 nato
5. Continue shooting at least once a month for another 30 months
6. Buy a uk legal 1911 (it has to have an arm brace and extended barrel)
7. Continue shooting for another 6 months
8. Buy a uk legal ak or ar (the gas tube has to be disconnected and you have to manually chamber a round after every shot)
9. Continue shooing for the rest of your life and buying guns as you see fit
>>
>>34414754
>>34414763
Multiple reasons from what i can gather about UK police

The first police was actually the army ... didn't work out well after numerous massacres
After that British police have never been armed
Since the police aren't armed your average criminal doesn't feel the need to be armed almost out of common courtesy.
Back in the 1980s and even through to today theres a problem with police brutality.

Putting it into perspective:
British police killed in the line of duty by shooting since 1900 :79
US police killed in the line of duty by shooting in 2016 alone : 39

How many videos are there of idiots pulling out their service weapon and firing on niggers who aren't even a threat?

I'd much rather be an officer in the UK
>>
>>34414849
>How many videos are there of idiots pulling out their service weapon and firing on niggers who aren't even a threat?
either you get ready to smack down any black cunt who starts acting shifty, or you die when one of them decides their 2 kg of weed is more important than your life.
>>
>>34410950
Does anyone know what the british rules on replica BP rifles and pistols are?

I feel like this is a situation a brace of flintlocks could fix.
>>
Is it worth buying a handgun and just caching it in a woodland in case of civil war?
>>
>>34414825
Your gun laws are worse than california's you silly crumpet fuck
>>
>>34415042
But we have so many less armed robbings and gunshot fatalities than California so it kind of weighs up my friend
>>
>>34415042
im an american
>>
>>34414982
Shotgun certificate for muskets, presumably FAC for rifles, and I haven't got a scooby about pistols.
>>
>>34411032
Sounds like he's scared of the boogeyman and not low-lifes
>>
>>34415097
but with a brace of flintlocks, even if you miss you've deployed a smokescreen for quick egress.
>>
>>34411159
Manlet detected. I'm safer in the woods than in the city, I can hear/or see someone coming from much farther away, and I know they are where they should not be.
>>
File: 1496600319886.jpg (2MB, 4832x5787px) Image search: [Google]
1496600319886.jpg
2MB, 4832x5787px
>>34410950
what movie is this from?
>>
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656584/Racist-mob-knocks-woman-unconscious-Oxford-park.html#comments
>Races are already fighting between each other in Britain
>The whites are the ones blamed for it
Kek

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656926/Student-union-president-calls-Islamic-takeover.html
>Student's union president objectively making anti white remarks and nothing happens
lmao fucking bongs
>>
>>34415137
It's from Turn. You'll be sad to know that the smiling officer is a rebel spy in disguise, though.
>>
>>34415245
You know the daily mail is the absolute worst tier of 'journalism', right?

As in, wikipedia says it can't be used as a source anymore because they make so much shit up?
>>
>>34411101
cricket bat
>>
>>34415272
>videos of people fighting do not matter
>union's president twitter posts and answers to other students are all fabricated lies
get fucked, you control damage goatfucker. Britain deserves everything it may get.
>>
>>34415267
i was sad to see how historically inaccurate that whole show was when it came out

thanks for the reply tho
>>
File: knife_fight3.jpg (31KB, 450x266px) Image search: [Google]
knife_fight3.jpg
31KB, 450x266px
>>34411114
This
Don't get into a knife fight op
>>
>>34410950
Russian combat shovel
>>
>>34414825
How do you have to legally store them?

Because they're no good if it takes 5 undisturbed minutes to get it out of it's multiple safes, assembled, loaded and shooting
>>
>>34415432
>“The firearms and ammunition [or shotguns] to which the certificate relates must at all times (except in the circumstances set out in paragraph (b) below) be stored securely so as to prevent, so far as is reasonably practicable, access to the firearms or ammunition by an unauthorized person.”

>“Where a firearm or ammunition [or shotgun] to which the certificate relates is in use or the holder of the certificate has the firearm with him for the purpose of cleaning, repairing or testing it or for some other purpose connected with its use, transfer or sale, or the firearm or ammunition is in transit to or from a place in connection with its use or any such purpose, reasonable precautions must be taken for the safe custody of the firearm or the ammunition.”

most use a safe, but youre not required to disassemble them and keep the parts in separate safes.
>>
>>34410950
> I'm scared of brown people. :(

Have fun getting beaten to death by random white hooligans for your shoes, britanon.
>>
>>34415541
>brown people
low IQ quasi-religious nutbags that firmly believe in extortion rackets (jizya) cutting off body parts, burning people alive in cages
FTFY
China is supplying the Philippines with tons of weapons, millions of rounds, the US is also supplying support, and ISIS still has them outgunned
Reference central banks using US treasury to fund NAZI's, it happened
>>
>>34410950
Brown Bess with a bayonet
>>
>>34415541
>Because that even happens
Moron, this is neither the 70s and 80s neither are English hooligans still a thing.

>Mfw 20 thousand bongs got their shit handed to them by a few hundred Russians
Euro 2016 was fun.

Also how far will you relativists go to justify shitskins zealots doing shit in your country? How indoctrinated do you have to be to accept islamic ghettos, extremist preachers and mosque goers, terror attacks, erosion of British culture in British cities, accept restrictions on criticizing them and pay your ass off in taxation that goes towards immigrants?
>>
Buy a big stone house from older times, the ones with metre thick walls of solid rock, quite a few of those in the northern marches.

You can buy a shotgun pretty easily, make sure to get something black powder as well so you can apply for an explosives license, you can also buy a bolt action rifle if you take up hunting, which you should.

You can get a pistol for humane dispatch if you do hunting.

You get buy an obsolete calibre pistol, you will have to make ammo and you cant use it while the government still exists as laws against such.

Buy a sword, albion make good ones, you can get a knife but get it for hunting.

Buy armour; a helmet, 17th.c style gorgrt, chainmail , armjacks, a cuirass and tassets, thicker arm armour will make it hard to shoulder a gun. Under it get either an arming jacket or a buff leather coat. you can wear just the gorget and leather coat if need be.

Suppose last bit of advice is to buy a horse and some chickens, if you are going to live in the middle of nowhere that is.
>>
>>34415042
Some ways yes, some ways no.
No magazine limits, but no semi autos .
No wait time, but need to have a license.
No calibre limits though.
>>
>>34415789
>No calibre limits though.
Very literally, 120mm of APDFS spewing boom is technically "a single shot non repeating rifle"
>>
File: EDL.jpg (58KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
EDL.jpg
58KB, 634x423px
>>34415738
> this is neither the 70s and 80s neither are English hooligans still a thing.

Bullshit.

EDL, BNP, hell, Even Combat 8-8 still exist.

have a photo of the EDL from this fucking year.
>>
File: 1414155489741.jpg (214KB, 1415x984px) Image search: [Google]
1414155489741.jpg
214KB, 1415x984px
>>34411123
Anon, have you watched the news at all in the past ten years?
>>
>>34413157
>it's considered rude and bad form not to attach a suppressor around here.

Brilliant. Jelly from the states
>>
>>34414408
>tfw I could appendix carry that with a slightly baggy shirt
>>
>>34415886
Are you going to address my other relevant points or the only thing you can do is post a cherrypick photo from a retard in a rally that had probably twice or three times as much antifa in counter demonstration?
>>
>>34415909
Yes. I have.

and unlike you, I've not fixated on the few incidents, and instead looked on the bigger picture, because I'm not a paranoid snowflake scared of shadows.

unless you live in a shithole like Middlesbrough, or Leicester, you're not going to be outnumbered. Even if you are, the vast majority are not scimitar-wielding jihadists out for your blood, despite what your feverish imagination may tell you.

you claim to have "watched the news", well, perhaps you'll remember the scary gang of syrian refugees who went around door to door in cumbria right after the floods...

filling sandbags for pensioners, because "its our turn to give back".

Perhaps you'll remember the muslims like Naveed Yasin, or Siema Iqbal - doctors who rushed to manchester hospitals to work constantly for 24 or more hours straight saving lives after the recent attack. And in the case of Dr Yasin, was then abused by a white van driver on his way home, screaming "fuck off to your own home you paki"... Well, I know which I'd rather trust my life with, and it isnt the one in a van.

Perhaps you'll also read the statistics and discover that the #1 population of immigrants in the UK are those terrifying, brown-skinned islamic fundamentalists, the Poles.
which the arabic names like Mohammed Walzlylyzwlkz, or whatever.

and so on.
If you solely cherrypick the news articles about the dozen fucked-up wankers who've gone out of their way to hurt people, instead of the hundreds or thousands who actually contribute to the country, then you're as much of a fucking cunt as those who do nothing but harm.
>>
File: 1456716348994.jpg (346KB, 1104x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1456716348994.jpg
346KB, 1104x1104px
>>34416006
>Don't cherrypick
>But look at these stories of Muslim doctors who helped people injured by Muslims - people who wouldn't have been injured in the first place if shitskin exploding camel cavalry cultists weren't allowed into this country in the first place.
>>
>>34416006
Fucking hell we have British immigration process teams on /k/.

Nice that you don't mention grooming gangs that were allowed to roam freely, the growth in stabbings, robberies, assault and so on. Guess what fucktard, it's not only the major terror attacks that shows the cultural enrichment.
>>
>>34415958
>Are you going to address my other relevant points

what "relevant points"?

all you've posted is the bleating noises of some pathetically scared piece of detritus who's lapped up the Daily Heil, and talksabout idiotic nonsense about "islamic ghettoes". esus, what sort of a fucking fantasy world do you live in? have you ever even fucking been to a city?

Oh no, there'a a fucking mosque. Sharia law? you do know that we've had the exact same thing for Jews (the Beth Din) since 1947.
#1 immigrant population in the uk? Indians -
mostly hindu. #2? Poles. Catholic. #3? Pakistan, yup, muslim. #4? Irish. Caholic or protestant, and just as likely to have bomb-making fucktards in their family tree. I dont see you screaming in terror about a bunch of fucking paddies, though.

Are some islamic fucktards a concern? YES. same as any country. are they "taking over" or "not allowed to be criticised", or any of the utter fucking bullshit you imagine? No. Not even fucking close. the entire thing is pulled out your sad, lonely imagination and magnified by the idiotic terror you have whipped into a frenzy.
>>
>>34410950
>I want to be able to defend myself and my property

good luck. wasn't there a case of a guy setting up razor wire around his property and when an intruder injured himself on it, the owner was fined and jailed?
>>
>>34415886
>Combat 8-8
its combat AH or combat 18
AH for adolf hitler
>>
>boys
>europe
>home invasion
>refugees in england

American
>>
>>34415886

>not pictured: the antifa mob that are more violent than those they protest
>>
>>34415886
>Bullshit.
not bullshit. while they/remnants nominally may still exist, the only noteworthy violent organizations killing cops and setting shit on fire are ANTIFA chapters. ffs they broke a french coppers neck with a stop sign pole live on camera, the vid is on YT....
>>
File: 1438783522001.jpg (137KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438783522001.jpg
137KB, 960x720px
>>34416104
>>34416090
>>
>>34414579
>you're a balding guy with woman trouble and a superiority complex
but anon that's just 4chan in general
>>
>>34416074
I'm not gonna be setting lethal or otherwise harmful traps for this specific reason.
>>
File: 1464479715826.jpg (107KB, 593x676px) Image search: [Google]
1464479715826.jpg
107KB, 593x676px
>>34416080
>he thinks england has no migrant problems
>>
>>34416028
>i have no argument so i'll post an anime face and greentext
>>
>>34416153
>I'm not gonna be setting lethal or otherwise harmful traps for this specific reason.

a razor wire fence is not a lethal trap nigger. but in soviet Europastan it is.
>>
File: 1493827276916.jpg (120KB, 925x763px) Image search: [Google]
1493827276916.jpg
120KB, 925x763px
>>34416168
beds are a lethal trap in amexico
>>
>>34416125
What's the context for that photo? (just curious - I'm guessing some naive western volunteers pussied out on their first day of combat)
>>
>>34416070
You surely got triggered, anyway there's no point in pointing anything to you, it's pretty clear that you'll never wake up, not even when your country is burnt to the ground. Bringing poles, Irish and indian to the same level as mudshits just shows you screaming out off desperation for any valid argument.
>>
>>34416200
>literally more crime in the UK is done by the slavs
>REEE IT'S THE MOOSLIMS
>>
>>34416078
>its combat AH or combat 18

yup, you're right there.

been a long time since I was reading about them, got mixed up with the 88 / HH neonazi slogans.
>>
>>34416224
...10k cases of rape of minor girls in 10 years ...
>>
>>34416224

last I heard poles were literally dying to stop muslims from killing people with their trucks
>>
>>34416240
oh no, unsourced comments from an anonymous person

how can i ever refute his claims.
>>
>>34416248
rotherham rape scandal didn't reach you yet?
>>
>>34416224
pretty much that, yup.

its the sort of paranoid screeching of these terrified little idiots who've been lapping at the Daily Mail / Katie Hopkins teat for too long, and are convinced that its those evil terrible muslims who are to blame for everything.

its pretty fucking pathetic.

particularly when the reality is, violent crime in absolute terms is far less than it was in the 70's or 80's, year on year, we have a murder rate that's on par with europe and 1/4 that of the US, and the vast majority of immigrants - of any sort - are entirely plain, normal people who dont end up breaking laws etc.

but thanks to their obsession and fear, they fixate themselves on those who are cunts.
>>
>>34416224
>LITERALLY GUYZE PLOX
Show me the last time a Slav exploded himself in a teenager concert, called his buddies and went to the streets running people over and stabbing them, organized riots and burned entire streets, keeps building Churches financed by foreign blood money, has preferential treatment by a big part of media and political establishment and so on. Then we can talk, Ahmed bin Al goatfucker.
>>
>>34416257
>still doesn't link a proper source

oh god his debating skills are top-notch.
>>
>>34415909
How many years did that guy get for harming a Muslim?
>>
>>34416245
you mean that ONE single incident of a pole who was killed at random by a muslim who walked up to his truck, and shot him before stealing it to do an attack in Berlin - that well-known british city?

yes, lets add some plurals to it all to make it EXTRA SCARY!

sorry, on other hand lets not act like a colossal terrified child, like you are, and have actual facts, eh?
>>
>>34416224
Because petty theft is the exact same as mass rape and murder, right?

Do you shitlibs ever take the islamic cock out of your mouths?
>>
>>34416260
>they fixate themselves on those who are cunts.

and those who drive over crowds of people on london bridge, or rape thousands of children over years

how dare they, the bigots
>>
>>34416265
show me that the muslims are behind most of the drug trade, prostitution and organised crime in the UK, and that the slavic gangs are perfectly law abiding.
>>
>>34416279
one year.

in physio, for the torn ligament in his foot.
Paid for by the NHS, so he didnt go bankrupt for the medical treatment.
>>
>>34416294
>sorry, on other hand lets not act like a colossal terrified child, like you are, and have actual facts, eh?

like the one I just reminded you of that completely opposes your fucking post?
>b-but it was just one instance!

move to the middle east if you love it so much, you can show everyone how not afraid you are

the rest of us want to keep our countries
>>
>>34416299
>how me that the muslims are behind most of the drug trade prostitution and organised crime

Albanian gangs 'controlling' UK drug trafficking market

>The National Crime Agency (NCA) said it was increasingly concerned by what it called the Albanians' "high-profile influence within UK organised crime".
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40439802
>>
>>34416299

are the slavs trying to turn europe into poland?
>>
File: poland.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>34416332
>>
Fuck off to /pol/, they welcome half baked, teenage musings on immigration and race.
>>
>>34416297
>and those who drive over crowds of people on london bridge, or rape thousands of children over years

yes, those are the ones I'd call cunts.

the few who you fixate on, and obsess about, and go "REEEEE! MOOOSLIM!" and screech in petrified terror about. while ignoring the 2 million others who aren't cunts.

the five convicted for the sex abuse ring. the three in London market attacks, the one who attacked parliament, the one in Manchester. Plus arrests of maybe a few dozen who associated with them. Jesus. ten people, and a handful who knew 'em, out of a population of 65 million, and your knickers are bunched up and you're screaming like an 11-year old girl from Rotherham on her first date.

how pathetic are you?
>>
>>34416299
>slavs offer services
>mudshits take lives because western people don't embrace their stupid book and lunacy
Yap, nice equivalency you got there. Shouldn't you be beating your three wives because they showed a bit of the neck?

Also, legit question, are you part of a public relations team of any type? You don't even acknowledge the problems so you clearly aren't just some random dude that comes here to have some laughs and learn some shit, you clearly have an agenda.
>>
File: 1480795526007.png (297KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1480795526007.png
297KB, 448x468px
>>34416372

the adult view being open borders and not giving a fuck about anything?
>>
>>34411159
>I just feel as though with no-one around, you become an easy target.

This is true. Isolated farms and dwellings are a target for burglary, because city-dwelling criminals have cars. Most of the time they'll wait until you are away (vacations and the like) and then toss your place.

Pick a small town instead with neighbours nearby. Make friends, help out in your neighbourhood and get known. When neighbours go on vacation, make sure you check on their houses- you can offer to do things like water their garden or whatever.

Also see >>34411281 's advice on getting your house ready.
>>
>>34416385
>you don't acknowledge the problem

...slavic criminal gangs?
>>
>>34416400
Try harder, mudshit.
>>
>>34416380
>how pathetic are you?

not quite as pathetic as the fag trying to say slavs are worse, and ignoring that islam is going for cultural domination as it kills europeans and british while being able to depend on people like you to defend them because only a small number are doing the killing, as it fucking is with any demographic

when's the last time you had to worry about slavs intruding on european culture?

you can't even get your numbers straight
>>
slav defense force out in full swing tonight.
>>
>>34414365
The police only care about Facebook and Twitter for the most part.
>>
>>34414825
>UK Legal
>if you have a license which the police don't want to give you
>and you store it in such a way that you can't actually use it
>>
>>34415886
How do they drink so much and stay skinny. I used to be skele, have some beer after work and now I'm getting pudgy. I don't like it
>>
>>34416600
>>if you have a license which the police don't want to give you
only if you're a degenerate or a retard.

>>34416655
Pub food is made by sodexo...
>>
>>34416279
He got a medal from the Queen.
>>
File: black-lives-jesse.jpg (29KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
black-lives-jesse.jpg
29KB, 350x200px
>>34410950
Form a defense group based on Christendom and not white supremacy. Something similar to the IRA or American filibusters.

If there was a cause I would donate/fight for it.
>>
>>34416677
Sodexo? They're drinking from cans not pubs.
>>
>>34410950
I guess shotguns, breech loading single shot, bolt- and lever action rifles are legal with a license?
>>
>>34416706
>K lives matter
Couldn't agree more
>>
>>34410950
Post on k that you will do something but dont actually do anything
Whites are pathetic
>>
>>34416677
The government considers you a degenerate retard if you say you don't like refugees very much.
>>
>>34417008
Only to prevent battle of cable street 2: electric boogaloo
Or st Brices day 2 : Rise of the ketamine
>>
>>34417022
>rise of the ketamine
The first of the 3 MDMA wars
>>
>>34417821
Only the purist of brits use ketamine.
Niggers use weed
Arabs use hashish

Anyone of Cantonese descent may stay, as they are honorary british.

Any muslims left will be forced to change the direction of pray, they must pray towards wherever the queen is currently in residence.
Any and all liberals will be forcibly reeducated by giving them tough jobs IE builder, ect. ect. ect.
>>
>>34410950
Not sure what firearms you can get (or use for that matter) but if your laws are anything like the laws in the US, lethal traps are probably mega illegal. Whatever you have that mirrors the ATF is going to come for your doggo if you do that.
>>
>>34414579

>projecting this hard
>>
File: IMG_3298.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3298.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>34417922
Praying to the queen. I like that. That would piss them off.
Liberals/nu-males need jobs. I work 12 hours a day. It's shit but it's a job.
Never tried ket. Not all that keen. Maybe some day. Smoked weed but desu I live in the middle of nowhere so it's weed with a view

>>34417945
We had a guy get sued/go to jail (can't remember which) after a guy breaking into his allottment got hurt climbing over his barbed wire.
>>
>>34411123
>_____ is not a problem you should worry about, until it directly affects you
>>
>>34414492
>Funnily enough i think the most common illegal "firearm" used in the uk are actually grenades.

hahah, are you fucking high? there is one case I can think of where two PC's were killed with a grenade. Apart from that criminals used sawed off shotguns or smuggled in hand guns.
>>
>>34416067
>grooming gangs that were allowed to roam

stop reading the daily mail. most escaped justice for ages because the girls were little shits and went missing all the time. the police didn't believe them as they well known low level criminals.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.