[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/us/ne w-york-hospital-shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 8

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/us/new-york-hospital-shooting/index.html

well shit. How long until some special snowflakes demand AR's are banned in NYS?
>>
>>34408574
So what were the causes that lead a fellow gentleman of rich melanin content to chimp out like the white autists in universities and highschools?
>>
>>34408587
They'll blame "mental illness" because personal accountability/responsibility is a foreign concept to the nigger race.
>>
>>34408595

idk. the nigger got fired from a hospital in the fucking bronx of all places. how shitty do you have to be to get shitcanned from your own demographic who always whine about selective practices?
>>
One of the reports I heard was he used an m16.

dunno how factual that is.
>>
>>34408689
idk. why don't you become a doctor and find out?
>>
>>34408574
Let us archive it.
http://archive.is/V9yiL
>>
>>34408574
Guy has a history I read in another article, said he even kidnapped a girl, "unlawful imprisonment".
>>
Aren't doctors suppose to be far above average people and not some violent retards who act on impulse?

Not a racist but the lower % of whites in USA the more the standards seem to drop. In 20 years you will be living in a 2nd world country
>>
Why not ban AR's? Why should niggers have such easy access to dangerous guns?
>>
>>34408574
how long until you compromise on some better gun laws instead of pretending there is no problem
>>
>>34409124
because there is no problem with guns. also, this is fucking NY you're talking about.
>>
>>34409001
>Aren't doctors suppose to be far above average people and not some violent retards who act on impulse?
I'm going to go with "No". I've met doctors that couldn't even read a blood chart correctly.
>>
>>34409124
NY is THE SAFE act state numb nuts. How much more restrictive do you want things to be?
>>
>>34409001
Doctors can be quite vindictive due to their oversized egos. Don't ask me how I know but one tried to kill me.
>>
>>34409068
how about banning negros from gun ownership, just a thought
>>
>>34409305
good luck with that
>>
>>34408878
1. It's illegal to own a class 3 firearm in NYC, so no he did not get a FFL and go through all the paper work and spent $20,000~ for a FA m16

2. I highly doubt he somehow managed to find a black market m16 that wasn't an ATF/FBI sting then managed to sneak it into NYC and into a hospital.
>>
The report says he died of a self inflicted gunshot. How the fuck do you shoot and kill yourself with an AR? Other than bleeding out of your foot.
>>
>>34409269
Say no more, I used to want to be a doctor tell i spent a few years off and on in a hospital.

Hate those faggots worse than cops now.
>>
>black

The media will sweep this under the rug in 36 hours.

You don't need to worry about any laws.
>>
>>34409334
>How the fuck do you shoot and kill yourself with an AR
Uhh.. shoot yourself in the head with it.
>>
>>34409241
restrictions based on "calibers of war", and how the action works, EG "any semi-automatic whose form or function is the same, or similar to [list of firearms, or vauge terms]

... it'd likely be shot down in court, but it's a possibility.
>>
>>
>>34409364
Apologies, but my arms are not 20" long.
>>
>>34409324
>2. I highly doubt he somehow managed to find a black market m16 that wasn't an ATF/FBI sting then managed to sneak it into NYC and into a hospital.

....Well the ATF did straight up lose a full auto m4 a few years back when they were going through their "do 'sting' operations and take advantage of mentally retarded folks" phase.
>>
>>34409383
True, but the actual amount of illegal full auto guns on the black market is negligible.
>>
>fucking mudslims doing shit again in Europe
Oh wait.
>>
>>34408574
>well shit. How long until some special snowflakes demand AR's are banned in NYS?
they pretty much already are. Theres only like 2 legal gun stores left in all of NYC
>>
>>34409365
"calibres of war" is a meaningless term. There is not any common rifle calibre used in war that is not also a popular hunting calibre, barring really old and obsolete things.

I get the impression that you don't actually know much about guns. NY already has an "assault weapons" ban, which is effective what you're latter statement is referring to.
>>
File: ar-15 vs mini-14.jpg (37KB, 603x355px) Image search: [Google]
ar-15 vs mini-14.jpg
37KB, 603x355px
>>34409365
>restrictions based on "calibers of war"
every caliber civilians use is or has been used by the military in and out of war

what are you gonna do? ban all the 5.56? ban all the 9mm, .45acp, .308, .338, 50 cal, and shit?

>any semi-automatic whose form or function is the same, or similar to [list of firearms, or vauge terms]
No thats still fucking retarded, AR-15's arent any different from mini-14's functionally. Its so fucking erroneous to try and differentiate between two of what is effectively the same gun but different based on cosmetic bullshit

Please tell me how your ban would differentiate between two rifles in my pic
>>
>>34408878
Probably not factual at all seeing as CNN ran a "the baseball shooter used an M4 carbine assault gun" based on literally nothing when really he used an SKS then called it "a chinese variant of the AK-47"
>>
>>34409449
>I get the impression that you don't actually know much about guns

I was doing my best 'antigun senator' impression. These people don't bother to fucking research the most basic shit about firearms before legislating on them. Do you really think they wouldn't try to pass a law banning all firearms in any "weapon of war"?

Fuck I'd like to see them try, because all the fudds would come unglued the moment they realized that meant their .30-06 or .308 deer rifle, or .223 plinker, event 12 gauges wouldn't be exempt either all things considered.
>>
>>34409498
Exactly the point I was trying to make.
>>
The nigger wasn't a fucking doctor, he was a pharmacist assistant, and prolly got canned for swiping meds for fun and profit.
>>
>>34409001
>In 20 years you will be living in a 2nd world country
>20 years
>Implying
There's plenty of US that's 2nd if not 3rd world tier already. Though I have to admit that some of those places were never 1st world to start with. People always talk about Detroit but look at fucking New Orleans...
>>
>>34408916
>spend all of that time and money getting your M.D.
>practice in the bronx

That sounds like a huge waste of time and energy.
>>
>>34409598
>There's plenty of US that's 2nd if not 3rd world tier already.

You don't know what these terms mean.
>>
>>34409705
Well, to be fair, large portions of the bread basket *were* nazi sympathizers and supporters until japan attacked.
>>
>>34409705
>Muh cold war definition
You surely showed me wrong.
>>
>>34409748
To be fair, those regions had been fucked over by reconstruction and have been economically depressed since before the great depression.
>>
>>34408574
This belongs on /pol/, retard.
>>
>>34408689

The hospital is in midtown you fucking moron
>>
>>34409221

>a blood chart

What the fuck is a blood chart?
>>
/pol/ is leaking
>>
>>34409334

t.neverseenaguninperson
>>
>>34409324
Couple things, smart guy. If you have the money to spend, you can get anything. M16's are in public hands. I saw an M14 in a gun shop and they owner didn't even know he had a full blown machine gun because he thought it was "Springfield Armory," the commercial company, instead the US arsenal. Fun switch was present but with the lockout for semi-auto only.

Second, it's more likely the shooter had a semi AR/variant that he bought in LI or Upstate, through an FFL.

>sneak it into NYC
Nigga, please.
>>
>>34409350
Your transition didn't go well, anon?
>>
>>34409364
You see, the .556 is _designed_ to tumble.. so you shoot it in the air and it will eventually tumble and kill something. Maybe.
>>
Good thing we have the safe act to protect us from gun crime.
>>
>>34409513
Just so you know, reporters will usually go based off of info on a weapon given to them by a police officer.

What the fuck does that tell you?
>>
>>34409985
Hello fellow New Yorker. Do you know how criminal laws work?

Let me guess, you're in the Northern/Western tier?
>>
>tfw finally got my pistol permit
>tfw scumbag cumhole will probably try to come up with another law
>tfw he pulled some shady shit to name the Tappan Zee Bridge after his scumbag father
>>
>>34409382
what kind of stubby ass arms do you have
>>
>>34409697
Well he was obviously a super shitty doctor if he got fired FROM THE BRONX, it was probably the only place other than the VA that would hire him to start with.
>>
>>34409992
Yeah nah. They make shit up on the spot due to a combination of being lazy and having unrealistic deadlines.

I can think of 12 different cases off the top of my head in the last 5 years alone where multiple media outlets ran SHOOTER HAD AN AK47/M16/M4 and then like the next day it turns out he had a fucking pistol. Like, they can't even differentiate between long gun and handgun.

Not to mention fewer and fewer cops are saying anything at all to the media due to a track record of inflammatory loaded questions and outright race baiting.
>>
>>34410249
Oh yeah, sure because reporters are allowed to go into a crime scene and see the actual weapon used so they can misidentify it. You fucking retard.
>>
>>34409382

Hahaha, what the fuck.
My shirts have 36" sleeves.

Is that you, Frodo?
>>
>>34410228
Typically the hospitals in the worse neighborhoods tend to have the best doctors/staff because they have experience in dealing with the worst & high volume cases, like gun violence, drugs, etc.
>>
File: boaEjCY.gif (208KB, 323x221px) Image search: [Google]
boaEjCY.gif
208KB, 323x221px
>>34409365
>>
>>34411570
...are you fucking retarded or something?
>hey I cannot personally see the gun
>hey nobody that has personally seen the gun is willing to talk to me
>hey it is beneficial to my job to have sensationalist tidbits in my article, so despite having no fucking clue what was used I will literally pull something scary sounding out of my ass and run with it because I cannot be held accountable for willful misrepresentation of news!
>>
>>34411602
There are places that is true, yes.

I was more referring to the fact that everybody with innate talent doesn't want to work there and they have a hard time keeping staff due to the shit working conditions and high case load, so they can't afford to fire anyone even remotely competent.
>>
>>34409124

NO COMPROMISE
>>
>>34408574
I keep saying we need more gun control to keep the niggers from getting guns and you kikes just call me a shill. Well I'm not shilling, and I am serious. More gun control would have prevented this nigger from killing innocent whites, but you start shrieking about muh (((second amendment))) well guess what the second amendment is a jewish plot to arm all the non-whites and kill the whites. when will you realize that gun control is redpilled
>>
>>34411653
gr8 h8 b8 m8
>>
>>34411653

Moshi moshi baitu-desu
>>
>>34411602
they are good at gunshots and stabbings, not the kind of surgeries that make the big bucks.
>>
>>34409001
>2nd world
When are we adopting AK74s and T72s?
>>
>>34409877
The technical term would be "comprehensive metabolic panel", which is collected by taking blood samples.
>>
File: 01hospital_web8-master675.jpg (40KB, 675x380px) Image search: [Google]
01hospital_web8-master675.jpg
40KB, 675x380px
Did you guys even see his gun?

>dat ban-compliant non-grip
>dat 10rd mag
>dat whatever the fuck it has instead of a flash hider
>dat lack of sights
>media still calling it an assault weapon even though it literally isn't one according to NY law
>>
>>34409305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-l7TO01-Sg&t=443s

hmm...
>>
>>34413529
>dat stupid nigger using the word "dat"
>used to work at an elementary school, would hear this shit all the time
>11 year olds think it's the rankest maymay they've ever here'd [sic]
Quit being retarded.
>>
>>34413529

was it made automatic?
>>
>he tried to set himself on fire during the siege

What the fuck was that supposed to accomplish? How did he get to the 16th floor without anyone noticing?
>>
>>34409334
>how do you shoot yourself with an AR
>Kurt Cobain used an Auto 5 with full 28" barrel and choke/compensator
>Pyle in FMJ did it with a service M-14
Wanna know how I know you are both underage and clinically retarded?
>>
>>34413529
The Assault Rifle 15 strikes again!
>>
>>34409992
Tells me cops that open their mouths are just as retarded as reporters.
>>
>>34413674
Maybe he ain't got no legs. Maybe he's lieutenant Dan.
>>
>>34411653
(((Shareblue/CTR/HillShill))) detected. As Donny Jr said "warm up the gas chambers".
>>
>>34413529
How the fuck would you grip that and get even remotely close to a modicum of accuracy?
>>
>>34413529
God damn, I bet he bought that fucking thing from T & T Gunnery
>>
Well maybe i am the only one that read the rules but... Assault Rifle 15 and AK47 are already banned by name....
https://safeact.ny.gov/sites/default/files/assets/documents/RiflesthatAREclassifiedasassaultweapons.pdf
>>
>>34413993
>Please note this list is not exhaustive and only includes some of the most
common models
>>
>>34409001
They are people just like you and me.
>>
>>34409001
>Not a racist but [immediately make racist assumption]
You're looking for correlations in data when you have no actual data. Every fucking baby boomer in this country has some variation of that argument, and they always seem to fall apart under scrutiny.
>>34409221
Also, this.
>>34409305
What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED did you miss?
>>
>>34413529
if that stock is adjustable then it's still an assault weapon. NY has a 1-feature AWB like California
>>
>>34413627
Most likely not, as ARs converted to FA are exceedingly uncommon in crime.
Further, if he was going to do that, don't you think he would scrounge up something better than a ten round magazine? PA is not that long of a drive.
>>34414246
Most of those have pinned stocks.
>>
>>34409001
>Aren't doctors suppose to be far above average people and not some violent retards who act on impulse?
No. A lot of them in the US get there on the military's dime, which is full of violent retards who act on impulse.
>>
>>34413529
It's a California assault weapon.
>>
>>34409068
Any gun is dangerous. We need to focus on making America chill the fuck out and stop being so hostile, divided, and stressed out. Having a functioning government would go a looong way to help.
>>
>>34408574
I haven't even been hearing much about this. My guess is that the dude isn't getting coverage cause he's black or because he didn't kill anyone.
>>
File: 1498874189288.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498874189288.gif
2MB, 245x245px
Well checkmate anti-gun faggots. A shooting occurred in the most restrictive gun state in the nation. Your powers are meaningless in a state of negros.

What? Mental health is part of the gun problem? A FREAKING MD just did the shooting!

With a featureless rifle with NO sights!He wasn't a gun enthusiast. He bought a gat that he could most quickly get his filthy mitts on. Gun owners who actually care about their lifestyle aren't your problem, so why punish them? That's like punishing NASCAR and Formula One drivers for some street racer who got a DUI.
>>
>>34415117
I thought he killed a doctor. Or are the reports saying "one doctor dead after shooting" but it was actually his suicide, I haven't been paying close enough attention I guess.
>>
>>34415099
>functioning government
>liberal state
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>34409001
Why does no one understand what 1st 2nd and 3rd world means?
>1st = nato countries
>2n = warsaw pact
>3rd = everyone else
>>
>>34419027

1st, 2nd, 3rd, military nerd
>>
>>34408574
>wounds 6
Why is the AR so weak? And why do people accept it?
>>
>>34419056
maybe assault features really do make them more dangerous...
>>
>>34409124
There's a difference between compromise and giving in. Compromise means BOTH sides get something they want. Name a proposed gun law that is more than a feel good solution, and name something you are willing to give our side in return, and then we'll have something to talk about.
>>
>>34408595
Same way they tried to use "mental illness" as the reason for that roof fag who shot up a church when he chimped out?

Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1458001862259.png (253KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
1458001862259.png
253KB, 448x450px
>>34419056
>nigger had 10 shots
>shoots 7 people
>one of them is dead now
>shoots self
>didn't shoot the other two boolets
8/10 rounds hit people
nigger didn't even have sights
>>
>>34419004
political alignment has little to no impact on whether a government functions well, and if you think it does than its too late for you.
>>
>>34419146
>be me
>google the weapon used
Holy shit, The power of Yakub
>>
Why is it that whites always shoot up schools and blacks always shoot up businesses?
>>
>>34414528
I'm curious as to how you reached that conclusion
>>
>>34408574
They already are banned in NYS. Lol

Hey NY hows that gun ban curbing fun violence?
>>
>>34419173
this
>>
>>34419401
Once the rest of the state and the rest of the country and the rest of the continent ban the guns, New York the City can finally sleep in peace from gun violence. Please, contact the local chapter of the Millions of Brady's Moms Marching for Senseless Gun Action regarding voluntary turn-in of your dangerous assault guns today.
>>
>>34419173
communism counts as political alignment, and that never turns out well.
>>
>>34419173
Found the retard.
>>
>>34419485
The tens of millions of assault weapons owners would march on NYC and turn it to ash first if the Bloombergites wanted to grab their shit for real.

If Trump and the NRA controlled government doesnt fuck the libs first.
>>
>>34411912
>http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/us/new-york-hospital-shooting/index.html
He was reportedly a family medicine doctor, so no to the surgeries.
>>
>>34408689
Plus they said he gave a letter of resignation, not fired.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.