[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots care about "bubba-ing" rifles still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bubba according to k.png (162KB, 580x368px) Image search: [Google]
bubba according to k.png
162KB, 580x368px
Why do you faggots care about "bubba-ing" rifles still in production with a virtually unlimited supply? As long as it isn't a piece of history it's fine. Fuck off and don't tread on me.

I swear, you add a magpul stock and grip and immediately get swarmed by a hundred basic bitch gun owners on here with the "HURR DURR YA RUINED IT" despite only adding things that increase functionality.

Who cares if I make it look cool as long as I don't hinder its effectiveness? It's my rifle

Pic is just a random AK I found that would be considered "bubba'd" by you fags
>>
We dislike bubba'ing because it's ugly and tasteless. Bad aesthetics deserve to be mocked.
>>
>>34405900
This

If you don't look cool then what are you even doing? Shit taste deserves to be mocked.
>>
>>34405864
>as long as I make it look cool
there's your problem
it's not cool
>>
>>34405864
I dont really care about modern production guns being messed with but your plastic garbage is still hideous and practically useless.
>>
>>34405900
>>34405911
>>34405920
>>34405927
Hey idiots. The definition of bubba'ing is outfitting your rifle in such a way that aesthetics are prioritized over functionality, and functionality is being hindered.

I am adding a folding stock, for example, which helps with portability, transportation etc, and y'all are against it because it isn't pretty enough for you.

Bubba'ing isn't just adding anything that isn't wood. If anything you're bubba'ing since a fixed stock is far worse than a foldable, adjustable one in every aspect except maybe durability.

Oh. and the pic isn't mine, it's a random one off of google
>>
>>34405934
t. Bubba
>>
>>34405942
I'm right though.
>>
>>34405934
>The definition of bubba'ing is outfitting your rifle in such a way that aesthetics are prioritized over functionality, and functionality is being hindered.
No, that's not the definition of bubba'ing at all.
>>
>>34405934
Folding stocks aren't bubba. Plastic stocks are bubba. Picatinny rails on ever side of a gun is bubba. Tapco mags are bubba.

Bubba is hard to explain, but basically, it's shit that is purposelessly replaced. For example, an AK with a plastic stock is stupid. A lightweight metal or wood stock is much sturdier. Having a handguard with rails is fucking stupid. That's where your hand goes.
>>
>>34405952
Then define bubba. I got my definition from here http://modernminuteman.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4809
>>34405974
Our priorities are different then, you can't define what is done on purpose and what is not. I may get a plastic folding stock so I can transport my rifle around easier, that's not purposelessly replacing something.
>>
File: The_bubbaning_3.jpg (72KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
The_bubbaning_3.jpg
72KB, 640x478px
>>34405934
>aesthetics are prioritized over functionality,

No. This is completely backwards. Bubbaing tries to prioritize functionality over aesthetics and often does a shitty job while attempting to do so. Typically, the will use improper gunsmithing techniques and cheap, low quality parts to modify their guns. They have a tendency to do these modifications to milsurp firearms.
See:
The gardenhose Johnson
The Mauser with the plastic chair leg(?) for a sight
The idiots who try to use hose clamps to mount their scopes
Any Tapco'd SKS where the original furniture was in good condition
This example I found on gunbroker. He wanted $900 for it IIRC
>>
>>34405864
Funny you share a picture of an IO to illustrate your point of a ruined gun
>>
>>34405900
>>34405911
>>34405920

I DONT LIKE THE LOOK OF IT. THAT MEANS YOU ARE WRONG AND I AM RIGHT.

Baseless accusations.

OP. If you like having guns that YOU like the look of, then do whatever.

Any additional benefit of trolling autists by proxy is entirely acceptable.

If you ever get rich enough, bubba the fuck out of a registered M1919 or whatever historical piece you can get just for the fucking goal of trolling /k/. I know I would.
>>
>>34406876
I TAPCOd my SKS because the stock was kinda nasty and Im too tall to comfortably shoot it otherwise.
>>
>>34407037
Bubba by /k/s logic. Better get an eyepiece, a bipod and an extended magazine/clipazine/bulletram for it. Make it a round mag as well for extra points.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.