[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feel like that when you're carrying that you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PHO-10Oct21-262182.jpg (103KB, 1024x702px) Image search: [Google]
PHO-10Oct21-262182.jpg
103KB, 1024x702px
Do you feel like that when you're carrying that you have more of a duty to be kind, respectful, and helpful? Like the best member of the community that you can be.

When I have my gun on me, I feel like I have to make a good impression to all those around me. Even if they don't see my gun (Which is ideal.) I can't be the only one who gets the idea that I have to be an even better member of the community when I have my gun.
>>
>>34405189

Please stop being a cunt.
>>
>>34405189
>inb4 someone overreacts and calls you names for no reason
>>
Yes. Carrying a gun should make you a more patient person.

Massad Ayoob said something along the lines of "when you carry a gun, you lose the right to flip people off in traffic".
>>
>>34405189
Nah I always act like a complete asshole whether I'm carrying or not. Life is to short to give a fuck what people think.
>>
>>34405189
> not being like that all the time

that's why everything is shit
>>
>>34405215
inb4 inb4
>>
>>34405261
>Life is to short to give a fuck what people think.

Right, which is why you're live-blogging your fees-fees about it right now.

lol Faggot.
>>
>>34405289
Who says I'm not?

I feel that it's an important part of carrying. Being respectful and considerate. It's less good manners when you have a gun on your hip and more expectation in my eyes.
>>
>>34405189
In my state, this is law.
>>
>>34405261
You should care what a court thinks when you shoot someone after provoking an assault.
>>
>>34405189
An armed society is a polite society
>>
>>34405189
By default I am rather calm person, but on the other hand if I get mad it's to the point of harming random people around me. Only thing that stops me from doing it the fact that I would loose my guns.
>>
>>34405189
in montana, open carry is completely legal.
almost no one does it.
everyone is super fucking friendly
best place in the world :3
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.