[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HE DINDU NUTTIN! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cao ihXxOwgA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 44

HE DINDU NUTTIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caoihXxOwgA
>>
Spics, BTFO'd
>>
File: 1288243662880.jpg (18KB, 475x323px) Image search: [Google]
1288243662880.jpg
18KB, 475x323px
>>34400710
>female cop runs in gun first
>immediately gets into grapple over gun
>immediately screams and becomes useless
>male cop enters and eliminates the threat
>>
File: xD0JuPy.jpg (24KB, 346x400px) Image search: [Google]
xD0JuPy.jpg
24KB, 346x400px
>>34400710
>that female cop
>>
File: 1497924176362.jpg (35KB, 463x489px)
1497924176362.jpg
35KB, 463x489px
>Let me just get in real close and get rid of all the advantages a ranged weapon gives me
>Oh shit, he has my gun
>HELP HELP
>>
>>34400710
I love the way the male cop keeps shooting him almost gangster style. Top racism. Too bad the hispanic did so much bullshit beforehand they couldn't BLM him.
>>
>>34400710
That was an extremely satisfying to watch execution.
>>
>>34400710
>"OFFICER DOWN!"
>shoots the guy 4 more times
>"Shots fired"
>>
Did she just pull a gun on an unarmed man because he pointed his finger at her, then immediately run into melee range? That shooting was mostly her own damned fault for scaring the shit out of him and then practically handing her gun to the guy. Can't wait to see what other state department she gets to "resign" to next until they find a reason to fire her.
>>
>>34400841
Kek
>>
>>34400710
>it was a white guy
of fucking course. why are white people such scumbags?
>>
File: sarcasm lol.jpg (30KB, 250x250px)
sarcasm lol.jpg
30KB, 250x250px
This is a clear example of the systemic racism in police departments.
>>
>>34400710
meh
>>
>>34400710
>I am gonna pull out my gun and charge the guy at melee range
I don't think even cowadotty larpers are this stupid, not to mention almost shooting the driver
>>
I can barely make sense out of what's happening in that video. Someone tell me what's going on?

>He grabs a fire extinguisher and is waving it around
>People are calmly leaving the bus
>Guy tries to go outside and points at female cop
>Female cop immediately tries to shoot the guy
>>
>>34400710
a dumb spic gets shot
and nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>34400710
I just remembered how much I fucking hate women. Thanks
>>
>>34400710
useless gash

only two things they are good for:
1 fucking
2 making sammiches

and I'm not too sure they are any good at 2 either.
>>
>open thread
>expects racism
>gets sexism

I fucking love you, /k/
>>
>>34401900
/k/. A magical place.
>>
>>34401900
spic nigger detected
>>
>>34401896
If you've been with any number of women, you'd know they're mostly not that good at 1 for that matter.
>>
>>34400710
Female LEO are a joke at best and a menace in actuality
>>
I've seen that video before. It's a repost.
>>
>>34400710
Lol what the fuck was he trying to get away from? He look scared as shit.
>Not shooting as soon as he approached like that.

>>34401935
>throws around nigger
stormnigger dected
>>
What's the best way to enter a bus and maintain a clear line of sight with a possibly armed suspect, but without shooting the bus driver?
>>
>>34401935
i prefer the term 'spiccer' as someone of mixed heritage.
>>
This video is REALLY OFN
>>
>>34402020
Breach windshield with RPG

>>34402024
>spiccer
As a mix of that variety I have never heard that before.
>>
>>34402020

tell the driver to get out too
>>
File: 1492403517154.png (1015KB, 602x574px)
1492403517154.png
1015KB, 602x574px
>>34402010
>not throwing around nigger

nigger detected
>>
>>34402043
Go back to >>>/pol/ nigger with your reddit spacing.
>>
>>34402040
Depending on how well you can see through the windows, by the time he's climbed out, you've lost sight of the suspect who is possibly about to shoot you through a window.
>>
>>34402055
>reddit spacing
>implying I browse rebbit at all

Kill yourself, nigger
>>
File: 1488178756962.jpg (20KB, 330x196px)
1488178756962.jpg
20KB, 330x196px
>>34402062
>Doesn't like what he hears
>Calls others nigger
>Acts like a nigger
>>>/pol/
nigger
>>
File: 1359082385542.jpg (84KB, 508x504px)
1359082385542.jpg
84KB, 508x504px
>>34400710
>that many shots in the face

Admit it, after the first two the rest are just catharsis.
>>
File: dynamic dali (4).jpg (50KB, 1137x640px)
dynamic dali (4).jpg
50KB, 1137x640px
>>34402086
more like adrenaline. besides, the cop is shooting to stop a threat, pic related
>>
>>34401707
From July last year:
>Oklahoma City Police released security camera footage on July 18, showing the fatal shooting of Miguel Angel Chavez-Angles on a public bus.

>Miguel Chavez-Angles, 42, died in Oklahoma City last month and the police department released video of the confrontation that led to his shooting Monday.
>Chavez-Angles had been taken to the hospital just hours before after he was seen inside a church banging his head on the floor and saying he was upset about his potential divorce, authorities said.
>He called his wife in the afternoon before getting into a car with two women and telling them to drive, KFOR reported.
>Police received reports of a kidnapping right around that time.
>Chavez-Angles eventually got out of the car and locked himself into an auto parts store, police said, before getting on a city bus.

He want's the driver to take him to 42nd or something, "non-stop" and that he'll give him all his money for him to do it.
The driver says it's not a cab, he can't do that ("go off route") or he'd lose his job.
The guy starts saying "Hear the news." (I think he's pointing to the radio) and "no open the door."
I can make out "looking for me" and then I think I hear him say "the whites didn't believe me." and then something about the driver being his brother because of discrimination or something. The driver's just like yeah whatever until he starts grabbing the fire hydrant.
As everyone's getting off I can hear the driver saying "I need police on [location]"

>>34402024
see pic
>>
File: You.jpg (56KB, 645x773px)
You.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>34402078
nigger
>>
>>34400710
Female cop being a moron led to dead perp and the potential for far more collateral damage.

The meat head stopping and then continuing to fire makes this look like an execution rather than a case of defense. It would have looked better if he had just kept magdumping to begin with or had better training.

Both cops look like rank amateurs.
>>
>>34400710
jesus fuck is there anything worse than a female cop/soldier

I'm so glad traps are replacing women
>>
>>34402185
He put some in his chest and the guy still had ahold of the gun.

He shot, assessed he was still resisting with the gun, then shot him in the face.

Fuck, I would too.
>>
>>34401574
did you even watch the video? the dude tries to get the bus driver to drive non stop by claiming evil whites are chasing him. the very first reply in this thread is a picture of the guy
>>
>>34402185
Are you sure all the shots fired on the ground are from the male cops gun?

I don't see any recoil from his gun on the first two which could be her gun. Then the male cop pops him twice in the face.
>>
it is unacceptable to call me a nigger
>>
>>34402215
Unless you are law enforcement that could show some sort of Mens Rea.

I would also point out they are in a giant steel can and there is the potential for ricochet.

Also, I saw hesitation and not assessment. He shouldn't be pulling patrol duty if his training doesn't prepare him for that and I assume he doesn't have enough trigger time if he is reacting that way.

Can we both agree that the female cop is a moron though?
>>
>>34402020
Use the other set of doors while your partner watches the front ones?
>>
>>34402237
I thought it was the male cop.

If I saw it was the female cop who had lost her weapon I probably would make sure she stayed behind a desk for the rest of her career.
>>
>>34402250
>Unless you are law enforcement that could show some sort of Mens Rea.

Uhhh, I would state that active assault on an officer with a deadly weapon is the crime the male officer stopped.

>I would also point out they are in a giant steel can and there is the potential for ricochet.

Fake and gay. Pistol calibers will zip right though a bus.

>Also, I saw hesitation and not assessment.

It appears you have a strong bias then.
>>
>>34402203
>traps are replacing women
once we get artificial wombs and eggs we'll finally be able to get rid of women forever
>>
File: 1487040223582.jpg (48KB, 428x413px)
1487040223582.jpg
48KB, 428x413px
>>34400710

Man, America is a fucking failed state.
>>
>>34402203
>>34402287
You do know you can be gay and adopt these days, or even find a surrogate mother. No need to keep making yourself miserable.
>>
>>34402287
>artifical eggs

Good luck.
>>
>>34402314
No, you misunderstand, I want women to be completely unnecessary for the survival of the human race
>>
>>34402295
t. Irrelevant nation
>>
>>34402277
>Uhhh, I would state that active assault on an officer with a deadly weapon is the crime the male officer stopped.

Yet that's not what you said. With no further information you said you would do the same thing. Unless you are law enforcement I would shoot until there isn't a threat. Remember that Johannes Mehserle was also dealing with an unarmed to armed situation and he was completely assfucked.

>Fake and gay. Pistol calibers will zip right though a bus.

Horseshit. Most buses are better constructed than you think to deal with the animals who will ride them for 15-20 years.

>It appears you have a strong bias then.

Or I have seen what appears to be a series of bad decisions that end up with a dead perp and a situation that could have been handled better.
>>
>>34402331
> Sees hetero couple
> "This sickens me!"

I'd point out the irony, but it's only fair play.
>>
File: 1498451049388.gif (2MB, 250x253px)
1498451049388.gif
2MB, 250x253px
>>34400710
I hope that female cop was terminated from public service for eternity, and held responsible for the death of the spiccer
>>
>>34400781
>>34400810
>>34400821

This.

Why are women such memes?
>>
>>34402354
>Unless you are law enforcement I would shoot until there isn't a threat.

Uhhh, is it law enforcements job to die? They shoot until the threat is gone too.

>Johannes Mehserle

Shot a handcuffed and restrained guy in the back, because he thought he grabbed his taser. Completely different situation tard.

>horseshit

Newsflash, bullets penetrate things.

>Or I have seen what appears to be a series of bad decisions that end up with a dead perp

The only bad decision made was by the guy who thought it would be a grand idea to grab an officers gun. He deserved every bullet.
>>
>>34402295
It's a country, Africa.
>>
>>34402120
>shoot the head until it vaporizes
Truly the wisest man of our generation.
>>
>>34402354
>Yet that's not what you said. With no further information you said you would do the same thing.

He meant he would do the same thing in the police officer's position, not as an armed citizen, you pedant.
>>
>>34402369
shut up straighty, you probably kiss girls or something
>>
>>34402369
you must not have much exposure to women

I'm not even sexually attracted to them any more, that's what 4 years of marriage and a cuck ass judge who grants $700 alimony for 6 months will do to you. And no we didn't even have kids thank god, I had to pay that bitch for 6 months because I made $20k more than her and she worked full time during our marriage. had to sell the house and split the profit.

Fuck women and fuck the American legal system
>>
File: Bus.jpg (81KB, 641x578px)
Bus.jpg
81KB, 641x578px
The other cameras:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM6chMsi4D0
>>
>>34400821
The fact that she drew and pointed at him with the bus driver right behind him is a bigger concern.

It sounds like he got on the bus to run from the cops so drawing down on him may have been warranted, but you never put someone else in danger and you never run around a blind corner with your gun 3 feet in front of you.
>>
>male cop shoots suspect to death
>lady cop that started this entire thing laying right next to suspect
>also lays there like shes dead too until instructed by male officer to move.

Fucking LOL. Doesnt get much better than that. Atrocious
>>
>>34402562
He yanked her up because she was unaware she was about to be lying (laying?) in the suspects rapidly pooling blood.
>>
File: wouldyouplease.gif (2MB, 235x150px) Image search: [Google]
wouldyouplease.gif
2MB, 235x150px
>>34401828
Same thought here bro. Barely lurked much less posted on 4ch for a couple months now, and this was one of the first things I saw. Had no idea a female officer was even involved until I watched it, but it's an important reminder of how useless they are.

I mean shit, my 35lb dog (also female, mind you) would have done better
>wouldn't have flagged/potentially shot driver
>wouldn't have been in the way of my shot as much
For starters...
>>
>>34400710
look how hysterical the stupid cunt is after the situation, she has to be picked up off the ground, and told to go sit down and cry because shes unable to function in the slightest bit
>>
>>34402586
Yeah i did notice that. Still....lol
>>
>>34402086
From what I could tell only the last 3 connected. The rest looked like they went to the right from the struggle.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (27KB, 545x125px)
Untitled.jpg
27KB, 545x125px
those last 3 seconds is when I laughed.
>>
Jesus Christ, that bitch almost shit the bus driver. Holy fuck. Play this video on loop whenever some antigun faggot tells you cops are above mere mortals due to their training
>>
>>34402885
I was wondering wtf he was doing himself. What a mess
>>
Jesus.

So if you're a cop, this is not the way to handle someone who's on drugs.

First off, starting out with the gun is just fucking lazy and made the guy freak thinking the cops are going to kill him. That created the situation. You have backup and a batman suit of gear, and you choose literally the worst tool for the job. People on drugs can be scary, I'll give you that, but be smart.

Male cop was acting on instinct; shooting in groups of 3 and yelling out status updates over the radio is all good training. That ending though, getting the female cop off of the bus, then pointing his gun at the guy like the dude was on some kind of crazy zombie-level drugs. That's 100% protect the hysterical women instincts.

You can't get the best people in for the job always, but that lady was a f'ing moron.
>>
>>34402010
>stormnigger
implying pissing about on the internet is at the same level as dindu-nuffins
>>
>>34403264
It is when its nigger tier.
>>
>>34402715

Eh, women are fine for the 99.9% of mundane paperwork that's involved in the job of being a cop. That 0.1% of the time that requires the cop to go hands on or pull their weapon, then yeah women are physically useless and become hysterical as fuck.
>>
>>34402885
Probably just making absolute sure, same reason they handcuff people after they shoot them.

Humans can manage some pretty crazy shit.
>>
>>34400710
Why did those police officers need to charge in with their guns pointed? Why didn't they use less force? The guy was obviously unarmed. If anything, they didn't need to kill him they could have shot him in the foot or something. Racist, pigheaded cops everyone. All of you should be ashamed for promoting this bootlicker mentality.
>>
>>34403197
Let me play devil's advocate for a second here.

The cops probably just got a 911 call about a crazy and violent guy on the bus, everyone else on the bus just fled the bus, as the cops approach the bus driver calls out "Right here, right here, this guy"

The cop at this point doesn't know what to expect. Why is everyone running off the bus? Does he have a weapon? Is he attacking people?
At this point, I'd have my hand on my grip, retention strap off, and probably my gun halfway out of the holster.
It was extremely sloppy of the female officer to close distance like that with her gun in her hand, but up to that point, but up until the point she went into the bus, I think it was an appropriate response.
After that, she's in the bus, he throws a fire extinguisher at her, and starts fighting for control of the gun. That's a no brainer for use of force.

The real tactical error was on the part of the female cop running into the bus where she could easily be grappled for control of the gun in her hand. She should have controlled the doorway if he came back out with a weapon, while another officer approached with a taser.

Why did she go running into the bus after him? Well, it was an impulsive move, and it was probably for fear of him running in to grab a weapon, grab a hostage, or otherwise do something really bad.
The real problem here, is lack of training. A couple of days worth of force on force scenario training, with a scenario or two that stressed the importance of keeping your gun protected from lunging, would have probably beaten that impulse out of the officer's head.

>>34402885
It's almost standard training across the country to hold a suspect who was just shot at gun point until he's put in handcuffs. Just because you're shot doesn't mean you can't draw a weapon and shoot back.
>>
seen this?
https://youtu.be/GL-Mf32xwHs
>>
if someone tries grabbing the weapon it is implied to be for the purpose of using it. cleared to engage.
>>
File: 1468658876438.gif (2MB, 245x246px)
1468658876438.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>34400710
>Woman has the shot.
>Woman gets overpowered.
>ND's
>Man has to move in to unfuck the situation.
>Situation is still fucked.
>Suspect still has a gun.
>Loaded guns are being waved around when it looks like a referee is trying to break an illegal submission hold from an MMA fight.

Why didn't she just shoot him?
>>
>>34403371
Lot of cops full stop are pretty awful shots with pistols, I get a couple come through to our little pistol range and need some learnin' to qualify once a year.
I honestly dunno what they teach them at the academy, but its really not good and you KNOW they don't practice

>>34403401
>Why did those police officers need to charge in with their guns pointed?
Not a cop, but I guess if there was some kind of violent crime Juan Holio did before they turned up it could be why.
>>
>>34400710
Tell me /pol/, what kind of boy was he and what did he do?
>>
>>34403426
>34403426
is it a female helicopter pilot? her fucking target handover is terrible.
>>
>>34403426
fucking christ I know in real life people are freaking out but just trying to put a tourniquet on they are freaking out.
>>
>>34400710
hahaha dumbass female cop flagged the bus driver then plunged onto the bus to murder the stupid spic. Except that because she's a woman, she's physically incapable of actually wrestling a male, so she's easily overpowered, and her male partner actually has to murder the fucker, instead of just arresting him, like they should have done.

Two male cops would have handled it much differently:
>wait for passengers to escape the bus, order the spic to come out
>spic doesn't comply, they get on the bus and beat him with wooden clubs for five minutes
>now missing three teeth, spic and co. go to station
>spic goes to jail

Instead, a woman was there, fucked it all up, the male officer just had to murder someone as a direct result of her stupidity, and his career is fucked.
>>
File: 1498101474887m.jpg (48KB, 641x1024px)
1498101474887m.jpg
48KB, 641x1024px
>>34400710
>sees video
FUCKING YES! WHITE POWER! Now if this could be repeated 30,000,000 more times!
>>
>>34402024
"spiccer"
Holy shit, saving that for /pol/
>>
>http://kfor.com/2016/08/04/prosecutor-clears-2-officers-in-fatal-shooting-on-okc-bus/
>Police say Chavez hijacked a car then locked himself inside an auto repair shop before boarding the bus.
>June 2016
>JUNE 2016
Fucking kill yourself, OP.
>>
>>34400710
jesus christ women cops are a mistake. why the fuck would anyone give a female officer a gun to wave around for her daily duties?
>>
File: 1495850845422.png (37KB, 200x160px)
1495850845422.png
37KB, 200x160px
>>34402078

>hey guys dont use the word nigger das bad go back to poul prz
>lol fucking stormNIGGERS am i right my "fellow white k brothers"
>>
>>34403401
in other words, why was a female wearing an officers badge and gun?
>>
File: 1412996504448.gif (2MB, 322x175px)
1412996504448.gif
2MB, 322x175px
>has a fire extinguisher
>unarmed

I feel bad for the poor guy but still......
>>
>>34401938
Youd know they aren't good at either if you had. Unless your stardard of what constitutes a sandwich differs from mine?
>>
>>34403638
>gets flusters
>da jowz
Stop being pathetic.
>>
>>34403670
why dont you stop being a fuckin nigger
>>
>>34403401

Did you not watch the video you stupid cunt? It was all the useless female's fault.

The white male officer HAD to kill the spic or risk being shot by the female officer's handgun that she lost by being a retarded fat weak female

Had two white cops gone in there it would have resulted in a tackled downed spic and nothing else.

>>34403670

If you're really not JIDF then that's even more sad. You actually believe you have an argument instead or shilling. That's even more pathetic.

Just a simple minded sjw who is butthurt by simple words and statistics LOL.
>>
>>34403677
Right after you nigger.

>>34403686
>Letting /pol/ win
You sure you ain't the shill bud?
>>
>>34400746
>Paul Joseph Watson

Daily reminder that this faggot religiously believes vatnik bullshit.
>>
>>34400710
They already had him tackled and down on the floor so why not execute him.
>>
>>34403686
>was all the useless female's fault.

Nah. It was the spics fault all day long. The white female did not help things, but the blame is all, 100%, on the wet back.
>>
>lol you think im Jewish because od my beliefs... pathetic
>wow you're racist so you must be from pol

Lack of self awareness and intelligence much, nigger?
>>
>>34403714

Not really man. By that kind of logic if a nigger kills you it's 100% the Jews fault who have fought tooth and nail to desegregate white communities
>>
>>34403726
My logic is its the niggers fault who killed me. Just because I made it easy does not make it my fault.
>>
>>34403726
are you a fucking millennial? you sound like a fucking millenial

its called personal responsibility. femcop put herself in a bad position no argument there, but spicfag decided to refuse to comply during a felony stop and then thought it was a good idea to assault an officer instead of surrendering peacefully like a civilized person.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>34400710
Why thew FUCK did she draw her weapon? Why did she draw AND MOVE TOWARD HIM? Why the FUCK DID SHE THEN fucking SHOOT THE THING WHEN SHE DIDN'T HAVE CONTROL!?!? FUCK.

My mom's a cop and she isn't this retarded.
>>
Fuck yeah, this video gave me a grin and a rush.

But also, women are fucking useless as cops/grunts, Christ.
>>
>>34404010
>Why thew FUCK did she draw her weapon?

Crazy fuck I with a weapon. I would too.

The rest is valid but guns should have been out.
>>
>>34403924
Not even that guy but if anything you are the underage one here.
>>
>>34400710
A man died because a woman couldn't control her power-fantasy boner. I bet she felt real good right after she pointed her gun at him. For about 0.5 seconds.
>>
>>34404045
He had a weapon? Where? What?
>>
>>34403371
>That 0.1% of the time that requires the cop to go hands on

God it must be nice working for an agency that doesn't have a large population of dindus.
>>
>>34403459
>I honestly dunno what they teach them at the academy, but its really not good and you KNOW they don't practice

Lack of time and money. My agency gives me 2 hours and 300 rounds a quarter (so every 3 months) to practice with my handgun. I get 100 rounds for my rifle.

Thank God I'm friends with some of the SWAT guys and get invited to their weekend shoots.
>>
File: 1495224413054.gif (1MB, 285x285px)
1495224413054.gif
1MB, 285x285px
>female police officers
Why
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY
>>
>>34404118
there isn't anything stopping you from practicing on your own time with your own money or just generally fucking around and shooting tannerite with your friends
>>
>>34404118
Literally nothing stopping you from buying your own ammo and going to a normal range.
>>
>>34404152
I do, nearly every weekend. But with the SWAT guys I get access to our range, meaning a good rifle range, shoot house, etc.

Anyway, point is that most cops aren't given the on duty time or money to really maintain proficiency, plus a lot of them (depending on Department) don't make enough to be able to shoot enough on their off duty time.

Most of the guys I work with, after taxes, family costs, mortgage, etc, just don't make enough to shoot regularly.

But their fault for having kids and shit, I guess.
>>
>>34404058
Giant metal object in his hand.
>>
>>34404051
A man died because he made poor fucking decisions.

The cop did not help herself, but it is not her fault the guy chimped out.
>>
>>34403458
my thoughts too
>>
This kind of pisses me off. By the time he's grappling for the female officer's gun, there's nothing her partner can do but shoot to kill. But it shouldn't have even gotten to that point because there was no need to walk right up to him with your gun drawn. Honestly the female officer should be charged with manslaughter or at least be barred from police work for her incompetence.
>>
>>34404225
>Honestly the female officer should be charged with manslaughter or at least be barred from police work for her incompetence.

Nah. Just given extra training not to put herself in such situations.

But the actions of the man? On the man. He made his choices and it cost him his life, but they were HIS choices.
>>
>>34401453
He was running from the police
>>
>>34404188

Dubs confirm
>>
>>34404046
t.assblasted millenial
gb2reddit
>>
>>34404259
sure bud if you say so
>>
>>34404230
At a certain point you can't help people. As an officer, you respond to situations knowing that most of them are caused by people who are violent, insane, or intoxicated. But it's your job to take control of the situation. If you can defuse it with talk, great, but you're not out to kill people.

The suspect here didn't have a weapon. A response from a different officer or team might have ended peacefully, or at least with the suspect still living. You expect animals to behave violently, but blaming the dog for getting shot when it bites is irrational. Animal control is about finding ways to control the animal without killing it. Police work should be no different when the suspect is unarmed.
>>
>>34400710
Is there video of a female cop ever being useful?
>>
File: closerange.gif (619KB, 389x220px)
closerange.gif
619KB, 389x220px
>>34401017
>>34401042
>>
File: 1295388965915.jpg (217KB, 900x720px)
1295388965915.jpg
217KB, 900x720px
>>34401647

Sounds right proppa orky ta me.
>>
File: 1494436077977.jpg (58KB, 566x640px)
1494436077977.jpg
58KB, 566x640px
>>34400746
IMAJUN MAI SCHOK
>>
>>34404264
>At a certain point you can't help people.
I agree.

>you respond to situations knowing that most of them are caused by people who are violent, insane, or intoxicated.

These people do not get a break, a free pass, or an allowance to threaten others lives. Its sad when they have to die for there intoxication/insanity/violence, but it is necessary.

>The suspect here didn't have a weapon

He had a fire extinguisher, and then tried to disarm an officer.

>Animal control is about finding ways to control the animal without killing it.

Animal control puts down violent animals that are actively attacking other humans all the time.
>>
>>34404118
That's actually not too bad, think the guys here get about 60rds a month or so, (but we're not a particularly violent country) and yearly they have to qualify with at least an 80% hit rate.
Few years ago I got roped into their active shooter courses for counter terrorism to train them up locally, think our 'best' run was a 25% failure rate, but on average we'd flunk about 40-50%,
>>
File: gladtypes2.gif (45KB, 851x262px)
gladtypes2.gif
45KB, 851x262px
>>34400710
the police need to sort out better methods of subduing suspects
but it allays seems a clusterfuck in America with unpredictable people and more reckless police
>>
>>34404285
>that formatting
Good fucking lord, you're not on reddit anymore. You don't need to add an unnecessary space for each fucking sentence.
>>34404264
This is America, so expect to die to police for trivial things, let alone resisting arrest and going for an officer's weapon.
>>
>>34404294
I have never been on reddit in my fucking life and have responded to posts like this since 09.
>>
>>34404298
>i'm an oldfag and totally not from reddit
Okay I believe you.
>>
>>34404303
I just have been hearing it more and more and it is the most useless say nothing retort ever.

Like when grammer nazis were claimed to be from anontalk. (actually, I wonder if that word is still an instaban....time to find out)
>>
>>34404294
Most criminals die for being twitchy spazzes that don't seem to comprehend the fact that a precision instrument specifically designed to rip through soft biometric material is being pointed directly at them. Do what an officer says and survive, it's really quite easy.
>>
>>34404354
>Do what an officer says and survive
'cept when they still shoot you when you
>reach for your wallet they asked for
>are incapacitated after a car accident
>are sitting on the curb
>are an off duty cop of a different colour
>are a person of a different colour
>are a male and the cop "isn't"
>>
I came to this thread like 2 hours ago and went to youtube to post a video response to some comment.

After closing the stupid top 10 video i just watched this page poped back up and now i have forgotten who i was going to respond to and with what video.

screw this crap im going to bed.
>>
>>34404421

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVfslRsNXUc
>>
>>34404409
It's funny. You know you are misrepresenting everyone of those cases, and this will be the 7th time you tried to pull this shit.

(the car accident one is the most hilarious as the asshole deserved the round and I have never seen a cleaner draw and shoot in my life)
>>
I haven't seen a good female cop in any video.

Does any footage exist of a female cop that ISN'T a total idiot?
>>
>RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS TO DEFEND AGAINST TYRANNY

>HE RESISTED ARREST, HE DESERVES TO BE EXECUTED WITHOUT DUE PROCESS, DESPITE RESISTING ARREST BEING A MISDEMEANOR

*bootlicking intensifies*
>>
>>34404409
>be 2 years ago
>be speeding in my boss' amg mercedes (per his orders)
>in black neighborhood
>get stopped
>cuban manlet gut cop orders me to turn off car and exit car
>gun out and pointed at my face
>"hands behind your head, back up towards me!"
>comply
>pat down
>gun reholstered
>asks about intentions
>get heated lecture about speeding in traffic
>asks for documents
>inform him on their whereabouts
>retrieve and deliver
>comes back with 4 tickets
>reckless,speeding,improper lanechange,failure to signal
>manlet didnt gun me so no felony speeding
>i was going 70 in a 35
>ripped off 5 thc jolly ranchers
>lawyer up
>latter 3 tickets dropped
>reckless reduced to careless
>no points, no fines, community service
>happened 5 days after
>>34404334
I was an intern at the time and ended up getting the job later on. Not getting shot isn't hard. Its natural selection in its purest form.
>>
>>34404494
If you were black, you would have gotten shot on the spot.
>>
>>34404225
This is why I am against women (with limited exceptions for bulldaggers/butches who are as literally strong as men) in law-enforcement. That lady cop got involved with the criminigger, failed to win the hands-on fight, and the other officer had to shoot the suspect because the lady cop effectively gave him his gun.

Back in the day, before soyboys and women in the police force, a policeMAN could have given his gun to his partner and gone and tackled this suspect without needing to use lethal force. Sure, it might have been damn ugly but it's better for everyone involved (the policeman, the suspect, society in general) to deal with a messy arrest than deal with someone getting domed on the floor of a city bus. Bring back the police that were willing and eager to get involved in a hands-on conflict and not today's soyboys who can only pull a trigger on a Glock-brand Glock pistol or a Taser-brand Taser.

Today's law-enforcement has lost all proficiency with one-on-one hands-on work (the only time they feel OK going hands-on is when there's a fucking HERD of officers around the one lone suspect who's confused out of his mind because of the goddamn HERD of screaming cops) and depends on the taser too much, and when that fails, there's no option but for the officer to chimp out and mag-dump their double-stack striker fired Glock-brand Glock pistol.
>>
>>34404509
If i was black i would've panicked and ran so yea probably. For sure he thought i was before i got out.
>cls 63 amg on 20" vossens
>>
>>34404525

Naw, he would have shot regardless of "running away".
>>
>>34402020
Wait for everyone else to exit the bus, then bottle him up. The summer heat will either kill him or force him out soon enough.
>>
>>34404527
I guess we'll never know
>>
>>34402287
>>34402314

How long until some/k/ommando makes the news for kidnapping and impregnating little Asian girls "just like in one of my animus"?
>>
>>34401985
They are liability, I can remember when they were making women patrol men. People argued against it. Every time I see a vid of a female cop getting btfo, It proves they were 100% right.
>>
>>34404516
>depends on the taser too much
I am 105% in favor of you using the taser on me over having to lay hands. So is your chief. Doubly so for the city's lawyer.
>>
File: bored.png (60KB, 200x200px)
bored.png
60KB, 200x200px
>>34403520
Jew
>>
File: 1498139399153.gif (1MB, 480x287px)
1498139399153.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>34402250

You need to be 18 to post here.
>>
ultra feminine women arent built to fight men.
>>
>>34403536
while you're doing that, make sure to delete /k/ from your bookmarks and stay over at /pol/
>>
>>34403686
>>>r/the_donald
>>
>>34405128
Why do you redditors insist on pretending to be from here?
It's embarrassing, just stop it.
>>
>>34404225

I see it a little different. The Hispanic dude is fully responsible for the situation and everything that happens to him after his contact with police. If he capitulated he would have been arrested and not dead.

The woman cop is responsible for maintaining such poor control of the situation by kool-aiding her way into the bus, into grapple distance, without maintaining positive control of her weapon. She nearly injured the driver with her carelessness, and forced the male officer to buglockee the Hispanic dude. This comes with implications to both his mental health and possible social reaction from groups like BLM, which would be the female officer's fault. If this causes a riot that kills 10 people and Hiroshima's a town because the news stirs up the dindus, that is a direct result from her poor actions.

She should see some disciplinary actions and ride the bench for a few years. What she did was dangerous and careless and ignorant and stupid but not illegal. If she lost her job I wouldnt mind either.
>>
>>34400710
>1 hand on the gun as she enters
>not as far as front of the bus as possible when she enters
>>
>>34404516
>back in the day
Some epic rose tinted glasses you got there bud. How far back were the good ol days exactly? Rodney King? Bloody Sunday? Cops have always been shitty, especially to minorities, it only comes up more often because of camera phones and social networking.

>Today's law-enforcement has lost all proficiency with one-on-one hands-on work
Incredibly biased over generalization. I used to work around a lot of cops. In my experience, the younger officers are generally more than happy to throw down; its the older guys and the women that are more apt to reach for the tazer or OC. Ultra-shit lib cities are kind of the exception though; places like Seattle and majority of kommiefornia tend to have a lot more pussies and douchebags for cops instead of the old 'quick hands' mind set of the 80s/90s NYPD.

That said, times (and tactics) have changed. The Barney Fife shit doesn't cut it in a post-Dinkheller LEO environment. Getting shot or stabbed during routine stops is reality; cops are people too and you can't really fault them for just wanting to make it home.
>>
>>34403197
holy shit, a guy who actually makes sense. I'll be fucked
>>
>>34404118
>My agency gives me 2 hours and 300 rounds a quarter (so every 3 months) to practice with my handgun.
That's cute, we get 50 rounds a year. As such everyone who isn't already a gun guy is horrible.

>>34404152
>>34404154
And the type of people who would post on /k/ will do that. Everyone else is going to put their own personal time and money into their own hobbies.
>>
>>34404432
>(the car accident one is the most hilarious as the asshole deserved the round and I have never seen a cleaner draw and shoot in my life)

Explain
>>
>>34405683
>That's cute, we get 50 rounds a year. As such everyone who isn't already a gun guy is horrible.

Holy shit, where? That's just enough to qualify with and nothing else?

We had to get our union to fight for more firearms training and we got it, but it pisses me off that last metrics show only 65% of our officers actually taking advantage of it.
>>
>>34404562
>>How long until some/k/ommando makes the news for kidnapping and impregnating little Asian girls "just like in one of my animus"?
>implying this isn't already happening
>>
>>34402472
bus-kun strikes again
>>
>>34402715
ironically, that's a near ideal situation to deploy a canine.
>>
>>34402215
you're literally retarded (or under 18)
>>
>>34402020
>stay outside at door, point gun if necessary
>ask everyone but criminal to calmly exit vehicle
>then tell criminal to walk back with hands behind his head so you can enter uncrampt and with full view.
>>
>>34403385
>Probably just making absolute sure, same reason they handcuff people after they shoot them.
It's the job of the police to apprehend all suspects, no matter what. It's the job of the EMT to assess the person's status. It's a silly thing, but not all shot suspects are down for the count, even if it's an otherwise fatal shot
>>
>>34403706
and you probably have a hardon for CNN
>>
>>34403651

>Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia

Great movie
>>
>>34402369
You sound like some kind of fucking faggot
>>
>>34402371
WHY WOULD YOU NOT JUST PUT THE LID BACK ON
>>
>>34406236
Eh, I'm partial to changing this paradigm. There's got to be an effective middle ground for critical life support after a shooting.
>>
>>34403447
This.

I'm pretty much as anti-cop as it gets, but if you grab for someone's gun you're forfeiting your life.
>>
>>34406285
Because it's staged and throwing it up in the air makes for better material
>>
>>34404919
How?
>>
>>34406297
I want to agree, but I've seen some people do very similar things making manageable situations much, much worse.

Take grease fires for instance. If you let them burn you're usually going to be okay, and you can even put them out with baking soda or by using the lid to starve the fire; but because people panic, they splash water on it, making the situation infinitely worse.
>>
>>34403426
>that dual wielding corner check as he steps out of the buss

holy shit i am laughing way to fucking hard
>>
>>34403426
>>34403500
paramedic here. when it comes to medical stuff, cops are fucking retards at it
>>
>>34403426
>driving with passenger in front of line
>>
>>34403426
>Bulletproof glass on a bus
jesus fucking christ spiccers ruin everything
>>
>>34400841
Yeah. The guy was on the ground hurt and then he just popped him a few more times.

I'm sure some of this is heat of the moment but he basically executed the guy.

The woman cop got this started by some of the worst police work possible that isn't expressly illegal or criminal.

She decides to pull a gun and then rush in with no plan. I hope she was fired for that.
>>
>>34406333
This.

My uncle has burned his deck down THREE TIMES because he gets drunk while grilling, gets a humongous grease fire going because he never cleans the grease trap, then panics and hoses it down with his garden hose thus sloshing burning grease all over the place.
>>
>>34403426
shoot a person several time. Yell at them to drop the gun.

Then shoot them again when they don't.

Wait what?
>>
>>34403197
>First off, starting out with the gun is just fucking lazy and made the guy freak thinking the cops are going to kill him. That created the situation. You have backup and a batman suit of gear, and you choose literally the worst tool for the job. People on drugs can be scary, I'll give you that, but be smart.

Exactly. The woman cop chimped out about as much as the dindu. I have no issues with gun-grabbing dindus getting shot but i feel bad because *this* could have been avoided with a slightly less retarded approach to the situation. He did not have a knife or a gun, he had no hostages, and the only weapons that he might have had access to *were introduced into the situation by the officers*.

Why did she close the distance so eagerly? There was *no benefit* of that whatsoever. Also there were other cops on the scene, the suspect was in a bus with clear windows, and they had him surrounded. I'm not pathologically sympathetic to violent criminals nor have a hate-on for cops but this was handled utterly deplorably for everyone.

Was it legally justified? Likely so. Should this level of godawful police work be acceptable? No.
>>
>>34403425
Why aren't cops taught the central axis relock technique? Seems perfect for their type of situations.
Also, female cop was an absolute retard. I agree that this got out of control real fast, and it could have been easily prevented.
>>
>>34400710
Why did she pull the gun on him he did nothing if anything he should have taken out her taser but even still she had no reason to pull anything out?
>>
>>34404509
If he was black, his boss wouldn't have lent him the Mercedes.
>>
>guy is unarmed and not an immediate thread
>???
>ignore your battery, OC, and taser
>draw your firearm, extend it, and run right up to him so he can take it

What the actual fuck
>>
>>34406783
baton, not battery. Android a shit
>>
>>34405904
Upstate NY. We have to fight for every scrap of budget we get. We've got a bunch of guys with vests that are past the expiration and it's only taken 2 years to get an okay on replacing them. And don't even get me started on uniforms or 'using too much gas.'
>>
>>34405683
If carrying a weapon is part of your job, it shouldn't be treated as a hobby. It's your responsibility to practice as much as realistically possible. A lack of proficiency by first responders while utilizing weapons is arguably more dangerous than them not responding at all.
>>
>>34406667
My girlfriend recently started watching the net Lethal Weapon series. One of the guys does, at first, I was like wtf, but now I see the point.
>>
>>34407174
Goddamn I can't type today. New, and does that.
>>
Shit for a sec there I thought this was gonna turn into a total /Pol/ bs thread.
>>
>>34402218
No it wasn't, that was an unrelated incident.
>>
>>34406547
>but he basically executed the guy.

Good. That was the best part.
>>
File: 1466587415560.jpg (11KB, 199x194px) Image search: [Google]
1466587415560.jpg
11KB, 199x194px
>>34400710
>hes got my gun!
every time
>>
>>34406641
>*this* could have been avoided
Why would you want to avoid some dumbshit like this ending up dead?
>>
No sound at work computer, was the guy trying to hijack a bus with a fire extinguisher? Did he get on the bus without trying to pay? I'm confused
>>
>>34405243
>Cops have always been shitty, especially to minorities
muh minorities! muh police abuse!

Obviously when America was a white country, and its police officers were whites policing whites, things are very fucking different to the non-white hellhole it is today.

It's all about race at the end of the day
>>
>>34407382
It's an uppity shitskin on drugs running from the cops because he was an accessory to something
>>
>>34407421

Gotcha, thanks anon
>>
>>34407174
Is the show any good? I haven't seen any of the Lethal Weapon, for that matter.
>>
>>34404282
>second company getting shrekt by Orks
>seems about right
>>
>>34402325
>what are stem cells
>>
>>34406333
>>34406568
I sat by and watched as this 16 year old kid tried to douse a gasoline generator fire with tupperware fulls of water.
>>
>>34400821

>Assuming the gun was loaded
>Assuming female cops aren't dispatched purposefully to calls involving minorities

>Not knowing this is a tried and true method of getting a gun into the hands of minorities enabling real officers to shoot them.

It's like you don't know how to deniggerize a neighborhood.
>>
File: 1435463556196.jpg (96KB, 574x960px)
1435463556196.jpg
96KB, 574x960px
>>34406547

The perp has the female's gun in his hand. The cop is trained to shoot until the threat is stopped.

This is a textbook case of a good shooting.
>>
>>34403520
>Hey Mr. Floating Dagger, what's up?
>Oh not much just floating around, you know
>Right on, I was on patrol for the space nazis, thinking you reminded me of Evil Swords in Seiken Densetsu 3 but without random stabbing
>Indeed, I only stab when required
>Well it was nice talking to you, have a good evening Mr. Floating Dagger
>>
>>34402020
If you drive buses for a living you're probably dead inside anyway.
>>
>>34401707
>>34401453

you are now aware that female cops escale situations far more ofthen than male cops. their physical inability and insecurity makes them do it. the male in the vid is half her size, still he easily overpowered her.
>>
>>34408796
Oi I know that grill
>>
>>34402203
You know liking traps makes you a sissy faggot too right?
>>
File: 1495934252653.gif (3MB, 419x313px) Image search: [Google]
1495934252653.gif
3MB, 419x313px
>>34408818
Top kek
>anon who posted
>>
File: 1399926349505.jpg (79KB, 500x720px)
1399926349505.jpg
79KB, 500x720px
>>34400710
>>34402472
I just now noticed in this one she almost shoots the bus driver. Watch just before they start moving to the back and the male come on board she shoots and yells "Shots fired!"

It is right at 2:50
>>
>>34400710

Women can do anything men can do, just worse.

I swear to fucking God if I see a woman do anything other than 68W downrange I'm fucking moving my guys in the opposite way. Fucking fat cops already scare the shit out of me, but fucking fat women cops that pull stupid shit like this? Fuck that...
>>
>>34402020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZThYjiUJ8w
>>
>>34402020

blow the entire bus up, remind everyone the shooter had a bomb and it was a terrible tragedy
>>
>>34403426
thats real operatin right there
>>
>>34403426
what drug does this?
>>
File: 1476760409557.jpg (65KB, 1024x684px)
1476760409557.jpg
65KB, 1024x684px
>>34400710
>female parter
not even once. Fuck putting your life in some female quota hire hands.
>>
File: YFg9fIF.gif (2MB, 327x219px)
YFg9fIF.gif
2MB, 327x219px
>>34413666
>tfw my satan trips confirms
>>
>>34403426
"Please no standees in this area"
What kind of nigger level english is this?
>>
>>34407497
Different anon. The first movie was actually a pretty decent 80's buddy cop movie. I think it gets dismissed a lot because of the sequels, which were varying levels of just okay. The series is okay. I think in the first season a lot of the stumbles were caused by the writers and directors trying to find their own identity as a show based on but separate from a well established movie franchise. There are, however, to me, more enjoyable moments than not, so I'd call it a net win. But just barely.
>>
>>34404482
autism
>>
>>34404482
/k/ is a lot of bootlickers and topkekers
>>
>>34400710
does this bus only have two doors ?
>>
>>34411899
I noticed that too, I thought at first she went up the stairs to avoid aiming at the driver but ended up losing her gun and almost shooting the driver anyway.
There was like no thought process to her actions.
>>
>>34400710
Those last 3 shots are going to get him in trouble.
>>
>>34402246
NIGGER
>>
Actually though, the cops in this handled the situation incredibly poorly.

1. Female officer draws firearm, which is both an improper escalation of force and puts the driver in the direct line of fire.

2. Officers confront suspect in a confined space, again with civilians within close proximity to the officers and the suspect.

3. The male officer fired a second burst into the suspect after the suspect was already incapacitated from the first burst, certainly an overuse of lethal force, quite probably reason for manslaughter or 2nd degree homicide charges.
>>
>>34400710
Jesus fuck, that female officer... This is exactly why women shouldn't be given more responsibility than an average 12 year old.
>>
>>34400710
Pretty sure the chick shot the bus driver. Once again, we see why we don't need female cops.Zero value added and usually a liability. She actually added a gun to the scenario. White male could have simply put this guy on the ground by going hands on.
>>
>>34401042
At that point the only thing white male knew was that she was on the ground, there was a struggle for her gun, and the gun was discharged. Best to get EMS on scene ASAP.
>>
>>34402086
Nope, shoot until the threat is no longer moving. Homeboy fought for the gun, got bullets first.
>>
>>34403706
>knowing the twitter handle
>not seeing the picture they posted
Wow literally no idea who the guy is but this is a very common thing. For some reason the news likes to make any hispanic look white because muh shooter
>>
File: dirty-harry.jpg (392KB, 1600x900px)
dirty-harry.jpg
392KB, 1600x900px
>>34413666
It's like you don't wanna be stylish, misogynist?
>>
>>34415442
>>34415396

and the sad part is, saying stuff like that would get you fired from the force and many other jobs. europe has seen a rise in incidents of use of deadly force too which correlates with the rise of female cop numbers. meaning random drunks getting rekt by femcops. drunks who 20 years ago would have been manhandled into a cell by 2 regular male cops without a hitch. why do femcops shoot sooner?

They
>can't fight
>have no concept of fighting in the first place
>get more leeway
>need to prove themselves in their own mind so they are gung-ho all the time
>institutionally protected
>>
>>34415517
I would take a fag over some chick. Those dudes are pretty stylish.
>>
>>34415619
>I would take a fag over some chick. Those dudes are pretty stylish.

fags can be annoying too. if you ahppen to ahve to work with one of those overt fags it gets pretty oly pretty soo. imagine if you dropped that your sexual preference was 6 foot tall blondes from sweden 5 times every day at all kinds of weird times and that other women don't even need to try. you'd get called in to HR 2nd day of doing that....
>>
>>34415651
Fuck off, stupid phoneposter.
>>
File: Black Doctors..png (21KB, 647x141px)
Black Doctors..png
21KB, 647x141px
>>34400710
he talks to the driver saying
"you are my brother" "the white people are the enemy"
1:40 in. Must be a /pol/
>>
File: 1489128643047.jpg (48KB, 452x518px)
1489128643047.jpg
48KB, 452x518px
>>34408673
Wait, do they actually do this?
>>
>>34406667
We are, but it's just slowly starting to get filtered out.

So basically anyone (at least in WA) who hasn't been a cop for less than 2 years won't have been trained on it unless they did it themselves.
>>
>>34406878
That sucks, sorry dude.

You need to try to come work for a Sheriff's Office out West, shits awesome.
>>
>>34415346
>after the suspect was already incapacitated from the first burst

How do you know this?
>>
>>34415619
My first partner of 3 years was a gay dude. Awesome fella, great cop. Also made tons of fag jokes specifically around HR and admin types to fuck with them, because he knew they wouldn't complain about him cause he's gay.

Also his husband made fucking amazing cookies.
>>
>>34416142
Eh, the job's not that bad, it's just the usual BS of dealing with a government that both wants to stick its head in the sand and pretend crime doesn't happen here and pinches pennies because our commercial tax base is about a bar, a deli, and a repair shop.
>>
>>34402020
Well for starters she could've slowly walked in with her gun searching for the suspect instead of just charging in head on
I also would've told the driver to get out first before I go inside, and have my partne cover the second bus entrance
>>
>>34412181
>0:12
I swear blowing up your own guys isn't part of the plan, is it?
>>
>>34400710
>female cop
Every time
>>
>>34416001
of course not, you fucking retard
>>
>>34402020
Grenade
>>
>>34403520
>NODs based on a literal toy
>Random holes in the helmet
>Joke gun
>Retarded sights
>Carrying handle taller than Mt. Everest
>Comically long and dolled up knife
>Gigantic IR light in the way of mount making NODs impossible to move out of the way
>Bright LED on the head
>Random padding
>Ridicukous kneepads
>Retarded armor
Whoever drew this either had downs syndrome or is a master baitman
>>
>>34404482
>Put random people's lives in danger due to crippling autism
>Get rekt by cops for chimping out
>WOOOOOW BOOTLICKER BOOTLICKER NOTHING I CAN DO BUGGED JUSTICE MECHANICS
>>
>>34404482
It's the right to bear your own arms, not a police officer's arms
>>
U.s. police training seems to be shit. In the begining we have an unarmed man , probably mentaly ill. Then the cops show up and introduce firearms to the situation and we end up with a dead man, probably shot busdriver and 2 cops that have to deal with killing the man. Well that escalated quickly. Its just like russian anti terror operations.
>>
File: 1498581222045.jpg (5KB, 206x201px) Image search: [Google]
1498581222045.jpg
5KB, 206x201px
>>34400710
I understand that in high stress situations like these it's hard to judge your actions before you actually git em dun, and the safest and best option in a situation like this is to fully stop the threat

But pumping those last three rounds in his chest when he's already in a submissive position...

Also that female officer kek gg
>>
>>34416955
The gun just looks like the standard BW g36.
>>
File: 1498048996702.jpg (74KB, 630x891px)
1498048996702.jpg
74KB, 630x891px
>>34400710
Holy fuck female cops are useless as fuck.
>>
>>34400710
useless cunt
>>
>>34403670
nigger kike
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_VVTD4WQv8
>>
>>34402479
This. It looked like she shot the bus driver when he grabbed the gun and it went off.

She'd be in trouble if the male cop didnt run in and headshot the spic 3 times lol.
>>
>>34402388
It's like they expect us to not joke about that shit, but... come on man, that was some shit out of the intro of NARC
>>
american public transportation is always a hoot
>>
>>34402472

That worthless cunts name is heather lane

her post from facebook

Just wanted to thank LM and its staff for BC! I'm a police officer in Oklahoma, in June I was involved in an officer involved shooting. I was off of work for a little over a month. There are nights were I'd wake up from a nightmare and couldn't go back to sleep. I would do BC to mello myself out. BC once again became an escape. I got certified by the awesome Trae Tripoli a few years back but haven't been able to teach it. During my time off BC helped me get through some rough mental blocks!! Thank you LM for creating a program that helps people in more ways than you can imagine!
>>
>>34422246
The bus driver did absolutely nothing wrong.

#ReasonsWhyDonaldTrumpWasElected
>>
>>34400710
Just gonna draw on this guy even though he's standing right in front of the bus driver. Then rush him even though I don't really need to and then finally lose control of my weapon because I'm stupid.

wtf?
>>
>>34400781
This

In Australia last year we had a dyke cop pull her gun on a Lebo and she shot several bystanders and missed him, did I mention the part where he was sitting at a table at a restaurant
>>
>>34404537
>wait for
That's how you get hostage situations, bub.
>>
>>34402885
A cat ain't dead until you've got it skinned.
>>
>>34402020
5 point entry from rooftop FRIES in the middle of the night
>>
>>34400746
Wow it's like reverse OJ
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.