[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>".40 Short and Weak is an anemic cartridge that is incabale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

>".40 Short and Weak is an anemic cartridge that is incabale of ki........" -Tupac Shakur, 1996
>>
HEY LOOK GUYS I FOUND SOMETHING ON WIKI LOLOLOLOLOL
>>
At least his glock didn't have finger grooves back then
>>
File: 1497408872329.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497408872329.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34396005
>Tupac's favourite pistol was the Glock 20.
>killed by .40 Short&Weak
We live in a gun nightmare world.
>>
>>34396454
>pistol was the Glock 20.

Sauce?

The only rappers that are even remotely /k/ are southern rappers.

vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t_04RUG-Ck

The rest of them probably never shoot and can't hit shit.
>>
File: 1469173898407.jpg (191KB, 504x796px) Image search: [Google]
1469173898407.jpg
191KB, 504x796px
who gives a fuck
>>
>>34396796
if you watch his interviews it's clear that he's pretty literate and well read. he was also an asshole who couldn't control his temper, got involved with dumb gang shit and honestly got what he deserved, but someone who's illiterate doesn't speak that fluidly.
>>
>>34396796
That's a pic of a white supremacist desu
>>
>>34397041
>couldn't control his temper
this, along with not liking being told what to do, is why blacks are so far behind
>>
File: 1475541224910.jpg (11KB, 264x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475541224910.jpg
11KB, 264x249px
>>34397060
>>
>>34396717
Tone Loc was caught with an unregistered Colt SP1 or something in California a while back.
>>
>>34397041
The image is a parody of a piece of black supremacist revisionist history.
They like to make shit up about history and claim they did it, see also WE WUZ KANGZ

>>34397081
I think a lot of that can be attributed to a strong tradition of verbal and physical abuse when raising kids.
If you ever get into a discussion about corporal punishment of children online, and someone defends it, chances are big they're black, it's strongly ingrained into their culture.
You tell an average black dude you slapped your kid for not calling you sir/ma'am, or you threaten to uppercut them for the wrong tone of voice, in front of them, many wouldn't even stop and think about it, much less object.

I think it's one of the really fundamental problems in black american culture.
>>
>>34397775
and then they defend their position by saying that they're not raising pussy children, but instead they're actually raising children who won't be able to follow the law, the minimum standard for what's acceptable in society and public
>>
>>34396005
Tupac is not dead he is in new Zealand. The .40 bounced off his drugged up skull and gave him a brain lesion. He thinks he's a hobbit how.
>>
>>34397817
>"my parents beat me, and I turned out fine"
>*beats his own kid for some petty bullshit reason*
In ways, it's gotta suck to be redpilled black guy and see all the stupid shit going on in your immediate community, and realize how extreme it actually is.
>>
>>34397845
heh, the question I like to use is this: ok, so it's fine if it happens behind closed doors to children physically unable to fight back, but not ok in acceptable society with fully grown adults? What happens when these kids grow up thinking that violence is an answer for all of life's problems? they go to jail, can't develop proper social skills, and won't be able to keep others around them due to their toxic behaviour
>>
>>34397845
>>34397921
Also, speaking of being a pussy, isn't knowingly threatening/ assaulting a child or person that you know won't, or can't fight fight back the pussiest move of all? I guess that's why an armed society exists, as an ultimate deterrent of sorts to the violent opportunists.
>>
File: remove_kebab.jpg (29KB, 346x311px) Image search: [Google]
remove_kebab.jpg
29KB, 346x311px
>>34397844
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey
>>
>>34397949
Yeah, I have really no interest in feeding the ego of emotionally damaged people by being their punching bag.

It's the typical kind of guy who would say guns is for pussies and real men use fist, he's acting out in frustration because what he wants to do to people now carries very real and serious risks.
>>
>>34396717
>The only rappers that are even remotely /k/ are southern rappers.
That's not true.
>>
>>34399326
Wasn't Ice-T very strongly pro-gun?
>>
>>34399351
he was ex-army too. quite a few rappers used the military to escape their neighbourhoods
>>
50 Cent was shot 9 times with a 9mm.

That's 81mm of lead, and that's terrible
>>
>>34399317
as you sow, you shall reap. Too bad these damaged parents use the illusion of "family first" to keep their children from returning the favour.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESnPTv9ucF4
>>
>>34396717
Sir Mixalot is, oddly enough, a gun nut. Go look up "No Holds Barred"
>>
>>34396717
lel, that airshit S&W 645
>>
Well Tupac ain't dead, so clearly he was right about the .40 .
>>
>>34397775
Corporal punishment was near universal among whites and they built civilization.

>You tell an average black dude you slapped your kid for not calling you sir/ma'am, or you threaten to uppercut them for the wrong tone of voice, in front of them, many wouldn't even stop and think about it, much less object.
There's nothing wrong with negatively reinforcing bad behavior.
>>
>>34399317
>real men use fist
He's not wrong, though.
>>
File: 50PoliceReport480.jpg (42KB, 480x259px) Image search: [Google]
50PoliceReport480.jpg
42KB, 480x259px
>>34399351
https://youtu.be/r3Z-yplqRSg

>>34399413
I loved fiddy as much as anyone back in the day, but that story is traight up bullshit.
>>
>>34396005
>22lr kills the most people every year.
22lr confirmed best caliber and appropriate for concealed carry!
>>
>>34400086
I always loved his wordplay.
Using the word 'sprung', and then the imagery of a spring stretching out, that shit is just magical.
>>
>>34400227
Notice how advanced whites are now and how generally corporal punishment is now?

You sound like a nignog doing damage control.
>>
>>34400257
Go ahead, make my day.
>>
>>34399309
>serbia greattst cuntry

FTFY
>>
>>34400227
We also used to imprison and murder people under some pretty fucking flimsy pretenses, like blasphemy, and let ourselves be ruled by literal inbreds, some which could not chew their own food for how genetically damaged they were.
Generally things which we try to not do in the west today, and when say, muslims do it, it's viewed with contempt and disgust.

You're basically appealing to tradition by saying "look at where we are now", when I'd say it's in spite of it and that we're better off not doing a bunch of shit we used to.
>>
>>34400364
I think his story is that he's been shot at nine separate times, not nine times at once.

Of course, people have survived worse.
>>
>>34400602
>Notice how advanced whites are now
The countries that banned corporal punishment don't look favorably on firearm ownership either.

What's wrong with hitting your child to instill discipline? And yes, I'm a quarter African if that makes any difference, though my father is white.
>>
>>34397775
>>34397845
>>34397921
>>34397949
>>34399414
I'm white and this all sounds like my childhood.
>>
>>34400720
>We also used to imprison and murder people under some pretty fucking flimsy pretenses, like blasphemy
There's nothing wrong with that, the types who would blaspheme are anti-social types in general and detrimental to the health of a community.
>>
>>34396005
>.40 meme & weson took 8+ shots to kill one man

Even 9mm preforms better.
>>
>>34400774
It's one teenager butthurt that his dad spanked him and made him feel like a little pussy ITT replaying to himself over and over.
>>
>>34400819
Well, he got it pretty spot on, a bit light on the abuse and the reasonless beatings but still accurate.
>>
>>34400602
But whites are losing their countries, what are you trying to prove retard
>>
>>34401250
That destroying everything your parents and their parents worked for is worth it because they slapped you when you acted like a little shit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.