[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living from paycheck to paycheck >juggle rent, food, bills,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 15

File: A box with an 88 in it.jpg (56KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
A box with an 88 in it.jpg
56KB, 850x567px
>living from paycheck to paycheck
>juggle rent, food, bills, and school

Other than having a decent job, what does /k/ do to raise more fundz for funz?
>>
>>34394068
Not living paycheck to paycheck.
>>
File: gore.png (305KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
gore.png
305KB, 600x400px
>>34394068
Other than having a job, what do you do to raise money?
>>
>>34394068
Yeah I don't really live paycheck to paycheck anymore.
When I poor as fuck though I worked 2 jobs with the second job being fun money.
>>
Not being in college debt and being a skilled tradesman.

>protip
>college is an absolute scam
>we have an over abundance of programmers and whatever other useless degree you paid $60,000 for
>learn to work with your hands if you aren't scared of getting a blister like a big boy
>employers are willing to pay top dollar for big boys because there is a shortage of us
>learn to weld, install HVAC, machine, or do general construction
>America doesn't know how to build anything anymore
>MAGA, and get stacks nigga
>>
>>34394117
>This guy gets it.
>Telco Lineman
>$65,000+ a year
>Can't outsource us
>Climb phone poles and shoot things in my free time.
>>
File: 1478679137762.jpg (26KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1478679137762.jpg
26KB, 308x308px
>>34394117
What are ya talking about? We have a shortage of programmers. We literally have to import them by the boatload from India and China because so few American college students are going for STEM. Nothing wrong with trades but 555-COME-ON-NOW.
>>
>>34394117
>be welder
>make like 35k syrup tokens a year

I've been lied to.
>>
File: Hug-Your-AK-day.jpg (303KB, 649x763px) Image search: [Google]
Hug-Your-AK-day.jpg
303KB, 649x763px
>>34394068
>Other than having a decent job, what does /k/ do to raise more fundz for funz?

Having no gf.
>>
>>34394172
>importing line coders that get paid less than whack Donald's workers
>thinking that every IT field is fat stack video game developers, CNC modlers, and high profile digital security firms
>not realizing that businesses use software developed in the 90's and some 80% of "programming" work is office drone style support for out dated systems being paid a barely livable wage
Kek. How's that high interest student loan doing?
>>
File: 20161005_164124.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_164124.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
I have a job and started a business, I also have the GI Bill to pay for school. Built this collection as a student, have 25 hours left til I finally graduate. Added an Aimpoint PRO to the AR recently.
>>
File: I dunno.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
I dunno.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
>>34394199
FAFSA's covering all my shit, so I'm good. How you doing?
>>
>>34394172
>We literally have to import them by the boatload from India and China
Found the stupid fucking goy right here
>>
>>34394117
>>34394142
>college is useless
>thye cant outsource us
lmao
>>
>>34394172
>we have a shortage of programmers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>34394182
You're doing it wrong. Do you have certs? Where the fuck do you live in Canada where you're not making 60K syrup bucks easy?
>>
>>34394209
My girlyfriend and I make a combined 70k a year with jobs that aren't very demanding. We have lots of time together and we're on track to get a house next year. She has a brand new car and I'm bringing my credit score up with an auto loan, reporting my rent to credit beureaus, and a no interest credit card that we're buying our home appliances on. Shit is great. I buy a gun every two or three months. Next on the list is a .22 semi auto pistol for plinking purposes.
>>
>>34394234
Quebec
Being the only province (I think) that doesn't recognize welding as a true trade legally speaking and having 99% of our construction work stolen by the ironworkers probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>34394232
>Implying I didn't go to college.
When my degree was useless because oil collapsed I said fuck it and started climbing phone poles.
Just because you're a lucky fuck face doesn't mean the rest of us are.
Work hard, play hard, and at the end of the day I have a skill and a trade.
>>
>>34394117
But I'm a 230 pound potbelly aspie who can't even into manual labor for more than a few hours. Having an arbitrary piece of paper that qualifies me for high paying white collar jobs is necessary for me to get a job opportunity anywhere.
>>
>>34394232
>anon is shit posting in his apartment
>power pole gets lmao'ed by a drunk driver
>outsourcing of skilled manual labor intensifies
>Punjab nails the pole back together using 2x4's as a stint
>"forgets" to auger the old concrete out before setting the pole
>reuses components from detonated transformer
>anon's computer explodes from constant brown outs
S-skilled laborers btfo :^)
>>
>>34394232
It's hard to outsource the fucker who fixes your AC
>>
>>34394274
>>34394267
>>34394281
Just burry it in the ground lmao. What degree did you have?
>>
>>34394239
Good for you. Don't blow it. Keep it simple. Count your money.
>>
File: 1492048931788.png (95KB, 359x343px) Image search: [Google]
1492048931788.png
95KB, 359x343px
>>34394274
Oh shit!
I've seen shit like this actually happen!
>>
>>34394068

>Live with my parents
>Don't drink
>Don't smoke
>Don't do drugs
>Don't go out with friends
>Don't have a woman

All my money goes to funs (and school).
>>
>>34394290
Petroleum geology.
>>
>>34394255

Move to a better province (pick any of them, they're all better).
>>
>>34394312
Couldn't you have gotten a job in Saudi Arabia or something?
>>
>>34394172
There's a shortage of good engineers.

There're plenty of people who can bust out some shitty CRUD webapp. You won't learn any of the really valuable skills in school.

>college dropout
>data engineer with 180k base salary
>work in a startup that's literally automating away an industry
>>
>>34394290
>>34394312
Forgot to add that you can't just bury the shit.
Alot of poles are shared use and carry power, and between 1-3 different telecom related cable.
>>
>>34394315
I'd have to get my red seal first so I have to build up a fuckton of experience before.
I really would like to move to Yukon
>>
>>34394321

Which industry?

>Implying that all of them aren't being automated away.
>>
>>34394295
>compulsively count money every single day
>wracked by guilt for so much as a trip to McDonald's
>budget, budget again, rebudget
>factor in every expenditure, down to how much we can spend on sweets when go go grocery shopping
>count ammo costs per bullet
>buy an oculus rift and a brand new computer
Fucking. Worth.
>>
>>34394319
I tried to do it, but fresh out of college with no experience and a shit ton of competition. I got weeded out real quick.
>>
I pawn some of my impractical guns to get new ones.

It's like buying on credit. I'm usually paid off within 2 months then I do it again. I've done it three times now
>>
>>34394290
>just bury it in the ground!
>just bury a transformer that carries enough juice to turn Chad into Jamal just by getting too close with a kite string
>just shove all that heat under a few feet of insulating earth
>just ground out thousands of kilowatts of power!
LMAO! Skilled labor BTFO again! XD
>>
Save your receipts for one pay period and see how much you spend in between paychecks and what you spend it on. Cut out unnecessary purchases like junk food. You'd be surprised how fast money can add up when you start keeping track of your purchases and figuring out what you can live without. I haven't been buying much of anything recently and I picked up work after work for cash so I'm banking a good chunk of my paychecks. I have a list of things I've been wanting, so one of these days I'm going to go on a little /k/ related shopping spree.
>>
>>34394315
>they're all better
Ontario and Manitoba would like a word
>>
>>34394329
Unfortunately It'd be pretty easy to figure out who I am if I told you.

It's not about focusing on an industry, as much as it's about leveraging your skills to be n-fold more productive than whoever you're replacing.

The huge downside is I live in nofunz SF :/
>>
>>34394341

I'm pretty sure that's actually a higher interest rate than a credit card would be...

>>34394361

I'm working on becoming a high school History teacher, so the good news is that I'll probably be able to go wherever I want (>mfw someone suggested California), the bad news is that somehow my job will probably disappear in 10 years anyway.
>>
>>34394117
I remember him being a pretty cool dude back when I used to watch TV as a teenage. Dat der protestant work ethic.
>>
>>34394347
I hate shared use poles.
>I once saw a tech accidently wrap a fiber drop around a tree branch.
>Tugs on drop and pulls branch, it breaks off and hits power.
>The shit exploded and knocked out power on the street.
>kek'd because it wasn't my job, I was just there to drop off a box.
>>
>>34394117
>28
>went to college
>PA school
>work in Emergency Department one week a month.
>come home to apartment in Sea Port Village, California.
>nice car
>drowning in pussy

For me- I guess college was a good idea.
>>
>>34394377
Yes but no bank in their right mind would give me a credit card. Once I've been at my job a year I'll apply desu
>>
>>34394377
Anything where human interaction is valued is pretty safe. So I doubt k-12 will be too threatened.

You're basically doing daycare, until robots are a real thing I think you're pretty safe. There will be more competition for those roles as people get squeezed out of other places though. However since you'll be established you'll have a significant edge.
>>
>>34394398
But you're in a state that sucks
>>
>>34394377
>Depending on what state you're in.......
>Trades make more money.......
>Better benefits........
I feel bad for teachers.
I could never do it.
Kids are assholes.
>>
File: 1455729531814.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455729531814.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>34394068
>Other than having a decent job, what does /k/ do to raise more fundz for funz?
I'm employed as a Business Concept Innovator, and currently make about 4k monthly. However, I'm fast-tracked for 10k monthly starting next year. I also speculate bio-tech stocks to bolster my financial assets.
>>
>>34394406

Oh I'm sure that automated education will be a thing soon.

That said the current shortage will be nice for me for a while at least.
>>
>>34394185
>Having no gf.
Yeah, this. My jobs always have been pretty low paying but if there's no social shit or women to spend it on I've always had enough money to live pretty well and also save for the future.
>>
>>34394270
>230 pound pot belly
>can't into manual labor for more than a few hours
I weigh the same, if not more, and I can still put in a day's work. Just start slowly and work your way up to not being a pussy.
>>
>>34394425
It already is, but an educational webapp isn't gonna keep the youths from shooting each other and doing drugs.
>>
>>34394417

Yeah, we'll see how well it actually turns out. But the nice thing is that with the shortage that's currently ramping up I probably won't be in much danger of losing my job as long as I can manage not to fuck a student.

Job security is a great stress reliever.

As far as money goes, while more is always better, I don't need much, I was living pretty comfortably off of about 24K a year for a couple years. Being a shut-in is beneficial to your wallet.
>>
>>34394424
NERD
I'm jelly though.
>>
>>34394443
Best of luck man!
I have teacher friends and they love it.
>Not fucking a student.
This cunty bitch I went to high School with got arrested for lezzing out with one of her students.
Honestly living at $25,000 isn't bad.
It's just nice to have disposable income when you need it.
>>
File: 820[1].jpg (25KB, 550x336px) Image search: [Google]
820[1].jpg
25KB, 550x336px
>>34394465

Given that I'm a spergy, asocial, ugly fuck I doubt that fucking a student will be a problem. That said.

>lezzing out with one of her students.

Pic related.

Also I expect to make more (though not MUCH more) than that as a teacher, and I can live somewhere where costs are low.
>>
>>34394424
Stop using phrases like "bolster my financial assets" when you mean "make some money on the side". I used to be like you and over-complicate my sentences because I thought it made me sound smarter. But I've since learned the hard way that it makes people lose confidence in you because it seems like you're putting on a facade.
>>
>>34394489
I don't know what you're doing bothering to reply, and even advise, a fucking retarded frogposter who's probably a newfaggot from reddshit.
>>
>>34394475
Psssssshhhhh
>Implying spergy, a social, ugly girls wouldn't wanna fuck your dick off.

You can always work a dumb part-time summer job so you can earn a bit more cash.

Or say fuck it and go on a cool vacation in Texas where guns grow on trees and there are rivers of spicy ketchup.
>>
>>34394489
I come from a family of engineers, so fancy speak is deeply ingrained into my soul. Besides, half the reason I secured my job position was due to my mannerisms.

>>34394496
Rude. I've been trapped here since 2008.
>>
>>34394489
T. Dipshit that uses an inferior vocabulary incorrectly, thinks that polysyllabic words are by way of virtue more intelligent, and reads less than 200 pages of text outside of 4chan a month.
>>
>>34394068
trading in commodities
>>
>>34394502

I'm probably gonna spend my summers working at Yellowstone, or some other national park.
>>
>>34394377

>hs history teacher
>go wherever you want

Secondary History certified anon in the midwest here. Hate to burst your bubble but this is not the case. HS history jobs are very tough to find, especially for males. In my experience they toss history classes to the coaches who couldn't tell you shit apart from us fighting nazis in ww2.

If youre female, then youll be in high demand for that position. High demand for males is in the primary grades. Pad it with endorsements, bilingual, lbs1, whatever else you can tack on. And if you go into it waiting for a hs history degree right off the bat, youre going to be waiting a while. Look at permanent sub gigs, long term sub, etc to get your foot in the door. Take shit that isnt your first choice and you might get lucky down the road.
>>
>>34394516
Yellowstone rocks man.
Good luck man.
>>
>>34394523

That's weird, granted it was 10 years ago, but all my history teachers in high school were male.
>>
>>34394502
>want to be a teacher
>accidentally a full dad beard
>broad shouldered, booming jovial voice, naturally charismatic and easy going
>get along great with kids, worked at an elementary school for a whil
>want to teach high school English
>realize I'm a cute, chubby, nerdy girl's wet dream
>they always go for the English teacher
>realize I would spend all day reading poetry and prose from the romantic period directly to hormonal, horny goth girls
What is this conflict I feel in my soul?
>>
>>34394552
>Each look you get from the quiet girl in the back slowly eats away at your moral fiber.
>You question yourself every day before and after class to see if you can justify being with her.

>Her womanhood trembles with every sight of you.
>Countless doodles, hidden poetry, stolen pens and pencils all sit at home in her shrine of you.

>Then there's that asshole Chad who won't shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34394586
>realize all the girls in high school who were "saving themselves" weren't even thinking about marriage
>they just all wanted to bang their teachers.
>>
File: 1496458569137.png (143KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
1496458569137.png
143KB, 672x434px
>>34394599
I can confirm this.
>Have dorky friends who were girls
>Always talked about the same 2-3 teachers and never about guys in same grade.
>They marry some dude that's like 32 when they are 20
>mfw they go from dorky hot to hot dorky milf body hot.
>>
>>34394624
Welp, time for a career change. Yay years of education for 30k salary, at least it's got good perk(y nipples school girl)s
>>
>>34394068
Realize you only need one rifle and one handgun. Maybe two if you want a full-sized handgun as well as one you can carry, and maybe a second rifle if you want a full-size caliber and an intermediate. Literally no reason to have more than 4 guns though, it just means your indecisive. If you want more guns because you just want to have fun shooting them, then you need to have the money for that, but there's no actual necessity for them.
>>
>>34394347
Yep, that how they do things here. I havent seen a line in a decade
>>
>>34394347
I like how you don't even know that every first world country does it.
>>
>>34394695
Sure, if you just don't care about guns. But this is /k/.
>>
>>34394710
T. Urbanite
You do realize that underground power relays still need servicing, right? And now you need MORE skilled labor because you need someone to handle high voltage lines FROM THE GROUND, someone to run the back hoe, and someone to work on the transformers. Making more work is a great way to outsource skilled laborers.
>>
>>34394068

Go the Ian route. Cut every single corner possible, save every cent, and eventually buy what you want.
>>
>>34394720
I like how you haven't left the city in a long enough time to realize that as soon as building clearance isn't a problem, power poles and high lines are still used to carry power over distance.
>>
>>34394270
>230
Son I weigh 340 and I will gladly take whatever job it is you're too pussy to fucking do.
Learn to work through the pain faggot.
>>
>>34394729
Never said otherwise

Also
>implying
>>
>>34394738
>be 340 pound "tough guy"
>work through the pain
>don't realize the pain is permanent damage to my knees, ankles, and spine
>hit wacky D on the way to work every morning to get 5 mc griddles for breakfast
>wacky d on the way home for 3 burgers and a bucket of chickies.
>dead at 55, didn't even make it to retirement.
Or you could realize that pain is a message your body is sending you and realize that an 8 hour shift of any job you do daily should cause nothing more than mild muscle fatigue, and if it is you need to eat better and get more cardio you fat fuck.
>inb4 anon is a long haul driver
Jump out of your cab on the highway and get hit by a sedan.
>>
Besides my normal job I also run a small webstore in my country selling cheap china shit for people who don't want to wait 4 weeks for cheap china shit.

The income earned from that is used for funz. Been earning about 1k a year for the last 4 years.
>>
>>34394185
>STOP BUYING GUNS AND BUY ME FURNITURE EVEN THOUGH WE ALRRADY HAVE SOME
Nah bitch I want a scar buy your own couches.
>>
>>34394270

>not wanting a manual labor job that would put you into great shape and pay you way too well.

Git gud scrub, its like you dont wanna git laid.
>>
File: 1477249775911.jpg (13KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1477249775911.jpg
13KB, 267x323px
>E4 Army type
>Spend all my money on guns and ammo
>Only bills to pay is storage unit off post (don't want to store in unit armory LOL what a joke) and gas
>Live frugally except when I go out to the range
>Spent all my re-enlistment bonus on firearms and optics

If you don't spend money you lose money.
>>
>>34394695
>Concealable high capacity handgun
>(Semi-)Auto magazine fed carbine
>12 gauge pump shotgun
>MOA or better bolt action in 7mm rem mag or stronger
>Overpowered revolver because fuck snakes and fuck bears
This is the bare minimum for me, and I'd be itching for a .22 long barrel pistol or takedown rifle. Throw that in and it's still all available for at or under three large if you buy cheaper stuff and only ~5k for my personal choices.
>>
>>34394695

Fuck off commie.
>>
>>34394939
Did the same.
>>
>>34394773
>Or you could realize that pain is a message your body is sending you and realize that an 8 hour shift of any job you do daily should cause nothing more than mild muscle fatigue,

Pain is a physiological response that differs from person to person, so to say pain= X injury is completely false. There is pain and discomfort with almost any job, and the taxing nature of work is the reason work is valuable. You seriously can't name a single job that does not cause some damage to your body.
>>
>>34394939
That fiscal strategy is going to bite you in the ass someday.
>>
File: 1491357280318.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491357280318.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>34394068
>Be STEM, full ride
>Land a sweet internship at Lockheeb
>Fuck up two semesters due to personal reasons
>In desperation start up my own business and eCommerce gigs to pay for tuition because lack of financial aid for the coming semester
>ventures now earn me 2-7k a week (7k is very not common, average is prob 4k) doing essentially nothing, a few emails and phone calls a week
>Now have other more stable business ventures that earnless but I'm still making 100k minimum a year doing nothing
>tempted to drop out or switch to an ez STEM major since I'm already pretty far in
>mfw
>>
>>34394117
>Be me
>Japanese major
>60k of student debt
>24
>working a shitty wallmart gig busting my ass out back
>parents gone

what can I do to escape my poor life decisions? help me /k/
>>
>>34397078
>Japanese major
You deserved this
>>
>>34397055
Need a Butler?
>>
>>34394182
>Be welder.
>Making 110k/year working week on week off at a mining camp.
>Have certs for the high end advanced welding methods. Only ever stick/oxy acetylene weld to fabricate dump beds and tractor baskets at work.
>Hardest thing I do regularly is weld aluminum.
>Fabricate pickup beds and roll cages on my week off for extra cash.
>Paid cash for a nice house and a good piece of land.

Get out of that shop and get some certs anon.
>>
>>34397055
need a trap wife?
>>
>>34394695
No. The bare minimum to be "well equipped" is:

>combat rifle, AR, AK, PTR, etc,
>combat handgun, fullsize 9mm/45/etc
>12ga shotgun
>ccw handgun
>marksmanship platform, scoped rifle of .308 or greater
>.22 rifle for teaching fundamentals, hunting small game, and pest removal
>at least 1000 rounds of ammunition for every weapon
>supplies and spare parts for maintenance and repairs

Of course you could potentially survive a happening with nothing but a hi-point, but if you had nothing but a hi-point to attack, defend, maintain, and expand your post-happening home, you'd sure be wishing you had more
>>
>>34397078

Move to Japan and teach English.

>>34397326

I would argue that you don't need a separate "combat" handgun, as handguns aren't primary combat arms anyway. While a CCW pistol won't be ideal for combat it should be capable of serving as a backup, which is all the "combat" pistol would be.
>>
>>34397078
>Japanese Major
Go to Japan faggot teach English to schollgirls and live the Beta Faggot Dream in Nippon Land, but remember there's no guns in Japan.
>>
>>34397227
>>34397310
No :3
>>
>>34397055
you hiring?
>>
>>34397227
Nah, I just moved into a new apartment and can take care of myself but thanks
>>34397310
I'm straight but desu I could easily make myself a trap
>>34397607
Since most of it is online and only requires a few emails/orders a week to run (takes me like 2 hours), the only people I really need are a lawyer and an accountant, which are already taken care of.
But best of lucc 2 u f a m
>>
>>34397055
What business made you that much money
>>
>>34397766
Initially, I drop-shipped cheap products on Shopify and then I became an Amazon merchant when I had money to invest into actually ordering the products.
>>
>>34394695
Get the fuck out of here with that shit what are you some some kind of uber poor fun hating pussy? I only have one ass yet I have two cars to sit it in.

Need.

You don't need to post stupid shit like this just like you don't need an internet connection.
>>
>>34394172
I hope this is bait. We import programmers because they will take shit pay to not have to live in a dirty cesspool
>>
>>34396699
You're an idiot who has contradicted himself and is too stupid to see it.

And you weigh 340lbs.

Fat dumb faggot
>>
>>34397468
I can see your line of logic, and it's sound, but I still have to disagree. If your primary weapon is rendered useless, you want the most effective weapon possible to fall back on. To each their own, and if the weight/space saving benefits of having a ccw-style handgun instead of a combat handgun works better for you then by all means carry your ccw instead.

The idea of a ccw is to have a gun and appear to be unarmed. A combat handgun is meant to be the next-most-effective weapon if your rifle is rendered useless. Both are useful, both have their niche where the other would be ineffective, but in a gunfight scenario I'd far and away want a full-sized 9mm with 15+ rounds to the mag than a ccw-type weapon.

Plus there's the intimidation factor, and in the scenario that I'm imagining, most of the combat will be between desperate people trying not to starve and not trained soldiers. What kind of gun you pull on someone might be the difference between an enemy thinking twice, or deciding it's worth the risk.
>>
>>34394068
I walk ditches and garbage for tin cans
>>
>>34397918

I would point out that we're talking about a MINIMUM loadout. To me that means that a gun that's not PERFECT for a job is still acceptable.

If we're talking about an extended loadout then I would certainly agree with a pair of pistols, one full-size, one compact, but for a minimum loadout I think one suffices.
>>
Doing freelance IT shit this summer, slide into apartment complex, replace switch, plug in some ethernet, collect a couple hundred bucks. It's not so bad. Going back to engineering school this fall.
>>
>>34398026
I'll concede that point, and further point out how refreshing it is to be able to debate differences of opinion in a civil manner.

But even if it came down to only having one handgun, I'd rather it be a full-size than a ccw. If things get sticky and you need to appear unarmed, you can still shove a p226 in your waistband and put you shirt over it. It's sloppy but it will pass at anything but knife-fight distance, plus you maintain the benefits of having a full size, accuracy, range, capacity, etc., where as the only benefit of a ccw is that it can be easily hidden.

I'm not trying to argue with you, it's just nice to actually be able to talk about things like this without resorting to ad homs and stale memes. To debate is to expand your own understanding, after all. Hearing differing opinions makes you think more critically of your own. :D
>>
>>34398211
Didn't read a single word of that post, you boring bender
>>
>>34398211

I can see your point, but personally I would go with a compact. Again, the pistol isn't likely to come into play in a combat situation, and the ability to conceal it makes it much easier in "soft" WROL situations where social order still exists and the idea of people toting rifles around daily is still frowned on.

That said, if you can reasonably conceal a full-size pistol there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>34394939
Except that firearms offer a terrible return on their value relative to even safe investments on the stock market dumbass.
>>
>>34394301
This. You can have gf. Get a good one thatll buy ammo like mine.
>>
I joined the guard for a monthly disposable income. I get a gat about every 4 months and after AT.
>>
>>34394270
/fit/ please go
>>
>>34398001
You homeless?
>>
>>34394068
Become a cop so I get all the cool weapons for free!
>>
>>34394068
I got an education and a six figure job (IT).

I suggest you consider an education. I'm looking at some full auto funs next!
>>
>>34397683
how much do you pay your lawyer desu? schooling to become an attorney, and debating if i want to try to be a DA, or stick with civil
>>
>>34394068
suicide
>>
I work for a tech company, I'm a bottom rung sales guy. I'll be moving up and making $100k+ in 1-2 years
>>
>>34396699
>be me, working at a hotel doing the overnight "security and what ever the hell else we need" position
>walk five miles a night
>climb 100 flights of stairs
>load and unload 30-60 pound luggage in and out of a van
>drive people to and from airport
>never sitting
>never standing still
>still time to shitpost.
>zero pain because I know not to use my ducking back to lift, I get good cardio, and have enough muscle mass to sustain carrying 60 pounds of luggage up to the third floor at a jogging pace.
what ever you say, lard ass.
>>
>>34399609
>Implying I'm going to sell my firearms
>MUH STOCKS
>MUH INVESTMENTS

Suck my dick puke.
>>
>>34397819

Bit of both. We don't have enough, and the ones we import are really happy to be here and not in India / China.
>>
>>34404382

you're gonna be really confused when in 30 years, the guy who got paid the same as you is living in a house he owns while you're still renting. good luck ever retiring
>>
Temporary Second job
Garage sale
I used to hit the thrift stores for old camping stuff and tools and sell them, but the damn stores keep raising their prices.

My buddy used to buy bikes at sheriff sales clean them up and sell them.
>>
>>34404382
Then waste your money, idgaf but you should be saving now for when you can't save later
>>
>>34394400
I got a credit card at 18. the limit is gonna be low as fuck but who cares?
>>
>>34394939
I thought about doing this but I'm worried about someone breaking into the storage unit.
Also, invest some money you fag.
>>
File: IMG_2766.png (243KB, 1015x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2766.png
243KB, 1015x466px
>be me
>almost done with school to be a pharmacist
>come out making 120k a year
>tfw I realize I could be the one to sell you faggots the HRT you so desperately crave
>use trap money to pay for funz
>>
>>34394080
This, don't be a retard and invest. Or least save.
>>
>>34405739

Pharmacists don't make that much you fucking liar
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.