[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /k/ think of child soldiers? How efficient are they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tall king dub.jpg (72KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
tall king dub.jpg
72KB, 640x399px
What does /k/ think of child soldiers? How efficient are they? Are they cost effective? How would the US or NATO as a whole deal with fighting a country that employs children in its ranks? Would you hesitate to kill a few dozen?
>>
>>34392549
>How efficient are they?
They aren't even remotely effective, which is why only shit-tier third nation countries use them
>>
>>34392549
Cost effective? Hell no, they lose valuble weapons and ammo all the time and usually don't follow orders, and they don't have the endurance or upper body strength of an adult.
>>
>>34392549
Not efficient, effective, or moral. Pretty heartbreaking too, actually. You can pretty much guarantee if you use child soldiers then anyone who captures you isn't going to be gentle.
>>
>>34392791
>Implying niggers are human.
>heartbreaking that they get to die in battle instead of dying of starvation or tire-fire.
>>
File: wH30_kcQExY.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wH30_kcQExY.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>34392816
Fine, fine here you go. Lemme see if I can find my soviet one too.
>>
>>34392549
>how effective
see
>>34392568
>>34392768
>>34392791

>would you hesitate to kill
you'd follow orders. Hopefully you're never put in that situation.
>>
File: 6356573.jpg (65KB, 736x532px) Image search: [Google]
6356573.jpg
65KB, 736x532px
Ah here we go.
>>
>>34392791
>moral
in war you send people to kill and die, weather your soldiers are 20 or 12 you are still sending young people to die
>>
>>34392896
You can send grown men to do the job or women if you're running low. Sending kids isn't really something you can justify by necessity. If you've got to the point where you're sending ten year olds to die it's probably time to surrender. Bringing morals into war is a shitshow anyway but this shit is just pointless.
>>
Seeing everyone is opposed to child soldiers here I'll play the devil's advocate a little.
They're extremely good because they work as human shields, for every 10 normal soldiers you get some 3 or 5 child soldiers, and the enemy will think twice before bombing you. plus the child soldiers who survive into their 20s become fucking war machines, the john rambos of real life. if say 1 every 100 child soldiers die, and you have an army of 100 000 child soldiers, thats 1000 john rambos to take care of.
>>
>>34392959
*only 1 every 100 child soldiers survive
fix
>>
I would use them if I were a warlord but Im not so I'd just kill them so they dont grow up to kidnap and train more child soldiers if I came across them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vupRn3PJvg
>>
>>34392959
Child soldier survival rates are very low, and even then you have a pretty good chance that they just become nonfunctional wrecks if they can't desensitize themselves.
>>
File: 1496887773913.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496887773913.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>34392959
>Rambos
You stupid child, you didn't get the POINT of Rambo, the guy was RUINED by the war so bad he couldn't live in the real world, and couldn't even face his family.
>>
>>34392959
>the enemy will think twice before bombing you
no, they won't. anyone with a gun is an enemy, it doesn't matter that some of them are smaller.
>>
>>34392549
They're only cost efficient if you're some warlord with shit for funds and have don't have enough charisma to get people to fight for you.

Just kidnap kids and brainwash them to get somebody to shoot your guns. An adult will do the job better 10 times out of 10, but they're also smarter and more willing to fight back.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.