[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may be a stuppid question, but what firearm has the least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: WnG9po.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
WnG9po.gif
3MB, 640x360px
This may be a stuppid question, but what firearm has the least moving parts?

Im asking cause I want to start prepping for SHTF scenerios, and seems to me like this would be the best idea. Once everyone runs out of parts a lot of firearms will be of no use
>>
File: e65648ecf5c3b858b26cadf4ad666f09.jpg (242KB, 1032x1379px) Image search: [Google]
e65648ecf5c3b858b26cadf4ad666f09.jpg
242KB, 1032x1379px
>>34392491
probably an "improv gun", something like this Danish resistance WWII Era SMG machine pistol
>>
>>34392491
What's more important is the quality of the parts, not necessarily the number
>>
>>34392491
Break action anything.
>>
>>34392491
>once everyobe runs out of parts...

Not gonna happen friendo
>>
>>34392491
Single Shot gun
>>
File: Hiroo Onoda.jpg (21KB, 277x262px) Image search: [Google]
Hiroo Onoda.jpg
21KB, 277x262px
>>34392630
This a thousand times. Japanese stragglers lived in the jungle for 30 years after WW2. When they were finally found, their weapons still worked, and some of them even still had some ammunition.
>>
>>34392491
>Im asking cause I want to start prepping for SHTF scenerios
you're IQ is too low to prep.

>Once everyone runs out of parts a lot of firearms will be of no use
... steel, aluminum, brass, saws, drills and files.
Those are more valuable. The only real difference between a gun made in 1600 and a gun made in 2000 is that the parts are interchangeable.
interchangable parts can easily be made by hand, you just need a micrometer or calipers.
>>
>>34392491
slamfire shotgun. literally two pipes, a screw and an end cap
>>
>>34392631
>>34392700
these. trapdoor stuff too. single shot is probably your best bet.
>>
>>34392491
>This may be a stuppid question, but what firearm has the least moving parts?
cannon/handgonne
matchlock
>>
>>34392724
>you're IQ
can't even tell if this is joking ...
>>
>>34392491
>but what firearm has the least moving parts?
>>
>>34392491
Thumb trigger single shot rifle.
>>
>>34392491
A muzzle loading percussion cap rifle has literally one moving part, but do you really want to use one?
>>
>>34394772
In an inna woods scenario, a percussion cap muzzleloading shotgun is the most versatile firearm you can have.
>>
>>34392491
>Once everyone runs out of parts a lot of firearms will be of no use

what is a vertical mill, Alex. I'll take stupid SHTF scenarios for 400.
>>
>>34392727
Shit it doesn't even need to be a screw, you can use a nail or a piece or wire.
>>
>>34392491
You an immortal or something? The average decent firearm, hell a lot of cheap ones, will outlast several generations of humans. It's only range nuts who go through a thousand rounds every weekend that would maybe have anything to worry about but that isn't something you'll be doing in a survival situation.

Hell in a survival situation your gun will likely be shot less than ever (assuming you are any sort of firearms enthusiasts) as you should only be using ammo when you need it.
>>
File: 1484981681803.jpg (60KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
1484981681803.jpg
60KB, 529x529px
>>34394861
This.

Everyone who thinks this shit are the people who think SHTF=magdumping +30,000 rounds into an endless horde of zombies and asks dumb shit questions with no context to provide.

Just get whatever the fuck you want and stop worrying about "muh shit het duh fahn". You probably don't even carry a handgun already and most likely do not have any medical training and will never seek it in the first place. Learn how to differentiate reality from fantasy, then ask such questions. And try not to read my post with an inflection.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.