/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Navy fags, any of you know this girl, or know of the "i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0267.jpg (53KB, 720x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0267.jpg
53KB, 720x468px
Navy fags, any of you know this girl, or know of the "incident" on her ship that gave her PTSD? I need some insight because I want to expose the abuse of PTSD diagnosis's for sympathy special status but I need to make sure she is or is not legit. http://popularmilitary.com/thieves-targeting-firework-signs-navy-veteran-suffering-ptsd/?utm_source=The+Salty+Soldier
>>
"may not find them fun when heard unexpectedly"

here's a tip, you fucking twat waffle, EXPECT FIREWORKS ON AND AROUND THE 4TH OF JULY.
>>
>>34390744
Holy shit.
Next you are going to tell me they do this shit on other holidays!
>>
>>34390701
Can confirm, she was getting some Pretty Thick Strong Dick aboard ship.
>>
>>34390782
Kek, no doubt. How many of you are actual naval fags? I need legit insight here lol. Is there anything in your opinion that could give you PTSD from the flight deck of an aircraft carrier relating to pound explosions?
>>
>>34390853
Loud*
>>
>>34390853
my uncle tells a story about the time a fuel line caught fire and whipped around the deck spewing flames before exploding, but he didn't seem particularly traumatized by it.
>>
>>34390853
I knew a guy that got PTSD from a carrier.
He got blown off the deck, and hit the water. KNOCKED HIS ASS OUT. His life jacket was the only thing that saved his life.
>>
>>34390853
Had a chick in my division that got separated due to muh depression. Bitch would get worked up over simple shit and actually broke down crying in front of the division.
>>
>>34392376
Some one Smak-da-Bitch
>>
>>34392400
she's living with her sister and didn't have a job last i checked, not much i could do on my end.
>>
File: Maegan-Antunes.jpg (135KB, 1423x937px) Image search: [Google]
Maegan-Antunes.jpg
135KB, 1423x937px
>PTSD

lel
>>
>>34392435
is it sad that I realize you were one of those service members that white knighted females in the military and this scag, who thought she could get an easy ride in the Navy, failed and you are still trying to white night her? Are you trying to help the guy from your ship that had to cop a hardship discharge for a member of his family? what about the guy that found out he was late stage 3 cancer and got sent home to die a slow death? trying to help him? or the lard ass that got booted for failing a piss test? still in contact with him? Fuck you Beta.
>>
>>34390701
Good luck Columbo. Lots of people fake PTSD for the bennies. I knew a dude whose plane got some pop shots over Iraq and now he gets like 30% from the VA and a service dog meanwhile I got a fucked ankle from a night patrol and only rate 0%
>>
>>34392490
>Females getting more sympathy from men, especially if they're attractive.

Gee whiz it's almost like there's a weird biological hardwiring that makes men save women they want to have sex with.
>>
>>34390853
Look up what John McCain did on an aircraft carrier.
>>
>>34390701
My grandma had issues with fireworks, but that was because her hospital was shelled when she was in North Africa.
>>
>>34390853
ive been shot at, almost in the head too, still no ptsd
>>
>>34390701
I enlightened my friend to the existence of skullfucking about a week ago. That image is great stuff.
>>
>>34392847
that is one seriously bad-ass grandmother
>>
>>34392490
Bruh...
Pretty sure he ment he couldn't find much more information
How high are you?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.