[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dale Dye going to direct new WWII >Based on one of th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Alright Lunger.jpg (93KB, 404x386px) Image search: [Google]
Alright Lunger.jpg
93KB, 404x386px
>Dale Dye going to direct new WWII
>Based on one of the bloodiest small unit battles of Normandy
>Simply from the rifleman perspective
>No kike hollywood backing
>Using vets in cast/crew roles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2f68xdXYrg

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/no-better-place-to-die-film-war#/

Can a man be more based?
>>
>using modern war vets for actors

great i love people who can't act.
>>
Dale Dye fucking sucks, he was the strategic mind behind SPR and advised that horrible radio tower scene. Being a muhreen during the Gulf War doesn't make you an expert in expert in WWII
>>
>>34389440
>Dale Dye going to direct new WWII

What was wrong with the old WWII?
>>
>>34389470
What was so bad about the radio tower scene?
>>
>>34389490
>What was wrong with the old WWII?
The good guys lost.
>>
advertising is against the rules
>>
>>34389490
It was in black and white, the new and improved wwii is in 4k, and has surround sound.
>>
File: reiching ball.jpg (46KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
reiching ball.jpg
46KB, 960x539px
>>34389490
NEO-WWII
>>
>>34389490
Too many fucking Russians
>>
>>34389454
I haven't seen this guys work, so I'm concerned that various detail of a film such as cinematography, casting, editing, may not be up to par with what is considered good.
>>
>>34389440
>Using vets in cast/crew roles

so lots of burgers hugging and crying instead of stoic dignity?
>>
>>34389470
SPR?
>>
>>34389914
Shaving Ryans Privates
>>
>>34389440
>directors who never directed
>actors who never acted

you know what, i will take my kike hollywood movie instead of this

and
>indiegogo

go fuck yourself
>>
>>34389470
I haven't watched that movie in 700 years. What was wrong with that scene?
>>
>>34389532
>>34389977
I don't remember the exact post, but someone said that it was completely unnecessary and completely stupid tactically, especially when the medic joined in the assault with the others, which got him killed.

They could have just gone their merry way to find Ryan, radioing in that there are some holed up Germans at the tower so that other landed soldiers can take care of it with support rather than just doing a frontal assault with no support.

Also that Speilburg wanted that scene for the effect and ignored people that said that it was a dumb scene.
>>
>>34389454
its not acting though they are soldiers

silly goose
>>
>>34389470
>Being a muhreen during the Gulf War doesn't make you an expert in expert in WWII
Vietnam dumbass
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dale_Dye#Military_career
>>
>Normandy
fukken dropped like a brick. If I wanted to see US infantrymen practicing small unit tactics in the immediate aftermath of D-Day I'd just watch one of the literally dozens of other movies or shows that already exist.
For fucks sakes, who honestly cares anymore?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.