[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to the CDC, gun deaths are 2nd leading cause of traumatic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2085.jpg (104KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2085.jpg
104KB, 500x355px
According to the CDC, gun deaths are 2nd leading cause of traumatic death in the pediatric population. (Behind MVC)

What do you do at home to keep your kids safe from your firearms and what do you do to keep your kids safe at their friends house?

Implying /k/ommandos have ever had sex, kids or guns
>>
>>34387619
I use protection so it never gets to the point of having kids
>>
>>34387645
Are u white
>>
>>34387658
yee
>>
File: 1481774682261.jpg (45KB, 355x495px) Image search: [Google]
1481774682261.jpg
45KB, 355x495px
>>34387619
Having kids? I'd have to have sex before achieving that feat!

>Implying /k/ommandos have ever had sex, kids or guns
Oh, nevermind then. Keep that shit locked up in a safe. When you feel they're old enough, teach them what a gun is, that it's not a toy, and teach them proper firearm safety. If you wanted to go the extra mile, keep your guns stored in a disassembled state, with the slide/bolt removed or use one of those lame gun locks. But education is probably still your best bet.

>and what do you do to keep your kids safe at their friends house?
Ask your friends to lock that shit up or hide that shit and tell your snot nosed little shit not to dig around in your friend's shit. Also
>implying I have friends
HAHA! GOTEM!
>>
the first being SIDS?

SIDS as in mom being shit and letting her child die

The real question is what can we do to ban assault wives
>>
File: varg-vikernes.png.cf.png (485KB, 656x400px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png.cf.png
485KB, 656x400px
>>34387672
Have white children
>>
>>34387680
> Your kids friends
Not yours, try again
>>
>>34387619
>CDC
>Center for DISEASE CONTROL
>ever trusting their gun statistics when they all have science degrees
Conpletely trash. only trailer white trash lets kids under 5 play with loaded fire arms, let alone any type of gun except a carrot.

Yea, i used to play with carrots and use them as guns. I have video of it somewhere.
>>
Daily reminder these "pediatric gun deaths" are all south side niggers slinging drugs
>>
My son has never touched any of my guns and I plan on keeping it that way for a few years. Education is key. Keep your guns unloaded or in a state where they cannot be easily discharged and WATCH YOUR KIDS. Know where they are and what they are doing. It's really much more simple than what people make it out to be.
>>
>>34387658
I am but my wife isn't.

Have fun with that smart guy.
>>
I wonder how common post-birth abortion via ND is, how much legal shit do you get if your toddler decides to fingerfuck your glock?
>>
>>34387619
Keep your weapons locked in a safe container, away from ammunition (which should also be locked up). Make sure you have the only key, or only you know the combination. A combination is better. Take it from one who remembers being a kid- children can find and steal keys pretty easy. Still, shit happens and you can't account for everything, so make sure your kids know not to touch a gun without an adult to guide them. Make sure they understand that a gun is a very, very dangerous tool that needs a grown-up to handle it. Have them go get an adult when they see a gun lying around unsecured, and make sure they understand that other kids might not know better than to touch it. Additionally, when your child is old and mature enough, buy them a .22 for plinking and to help teach them basic safety. Knowledge is power, little Timmy. The more you know about guns, the less likely you are to have accidents with them.
>>
>>34387619
I have never had children in my apartment and I intend to keep it that way. I have guns all over the goddamned place. An AK leaning up next to the pantry, a type 53 mosin against the book case... my AR against my desk, etc.
>>
>>34387754
Sounds like a burglar's paradise. Where do you live, anon?
>>
>>34387619
Instil the fear of god, hand and gun into your child and they will seldom misbehave. Teach them from a young age that guns are not toys and will kill them and anything they points it at. Firearm training from a young age should be a must when raised in a house with guns.
>>
I keep mine in a gun cabinet. I don't have kids but if someone brings theirs over it's sufficient to keep the kid out. I should get a proper gunsafe but the cabinet is a hold over from when i lived at an apartment. I got the cabinet for free and it's better than having guns scattered about.
>>
>>34387728
Seconding this.
Those gun deaths count every single person who is under the age of 18.
Of those it should be broken down into suicides, murders, justifible and accidental.
>>
>>34387809
Some states mandate sexual education. Firearm education should be taught to children in a similar fashion. Just like sex ed, it should be a week or 2 program that parents can opt out of if they wish. If you replace the words 'sex ed' with 'firearm ed' the argument for the prior is identical to the latter.
>it exists around you whether you like it or not
>its better to be informed than thrust into a situation unprepared
>if you fuck up it can ruin your life forever
>>
>>34387619

Locked containers and safes galore. Ingrain gun safety into them constantly from the moment they're old enough to comprehend what I'm telling them. My guns and accompanying ammunition will not leave their safes unless it's a range day or in emergencies. Allow my children to screw around with nerf guns, bb guns, and cap guns so they can figure out what to do and what not to do with them safely.
>>
>>34388752
Actual wisdom? On /k/?

As an aside, use a safe with a combination, and DO NOT tell your kid the combo. That includes writing it down somewhere in plain text. Telling your kids how to get to your guns reduces your safety, even if >muh home invasion scenario.
>>
>>34387619
>having children

> ~7 bullion peebuls alrdy

>lmfao fucking plebs eat shit and die in a fire with your disgusting hellspawn.

>"but i adopted"

>lmfao plebs do something worthwhile
>like buy a tesla roadster or McLaren/918 spyder, moar guns, and lota of cocaine
>>
>>34388987
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: CDC2012injurydeaths.gif (93KB, 1180x900px) Image search: [Google]
CDC2012injurydeaths.gif
93KB, 1180x900px
>>34387619
>According to the CDC, gun deaths are 2nd leading cause of traumatic death in the pediatric population.
FALSE
>>
Yeah, that's bullshit, OP.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/06/bruce-krafft/can-tell-anti-gunner-lying-quote-statistics/
>>
>>34389037
And here's everything under unintentional.
>>
>>34387975
Some states report anyone 21 and under as a minor. IL is one of them.

Love watching the news out of Chicago and seeing a headline like
>TWO CHILDREN KILLED IN VICIOUS GUN BATTLE
then you read the article and it was a 17 year old nigger shooting a 19 year old nigger over selling crack on "his" corner, then getting blasted by cops 3 hours later after they chased him clear to the Gold Coast.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.