[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i got a pistol-grip for my 590a1, but if i turn the bolt connecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0456.jpg (1MB, 4598x1954px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0456.jpg
1MB, 4598x1954px
So i got a pistol-grip for my 590a1, but if i turn the bolt connecting the grip to the shotgun-"house", the trigger gets stuck as if the trigger was pulled. If i dont turn the bolt all the way, the trigger works but the pistolgrip and stock gets loose and untight to the rest of the Gun. Almost a bit wobbly. What do?

Picture semi unrelated
>>
>>34379895
Contact whoever fucking made your stock and tell them your problem?
>>
>>34379895
is that a mossberg factory stock? did you use the bolt from the factory stock or the one that came with the PG stock? sounds like the bolt is the problem.
>>
>>34380095
I used the bolt that came with the new stock. I'll contact the seller tommorow.
>>
>>34379895

The answer is washers or spacers on the bolt head inside the stock.

Over tightening allows it to protrude into the receiver too far and it'll cause those issues.
>>
>>34380116
I had a similar problem, I used the bolt that originally came with my mossy and it fixed everything. either a bad bolt, or over tightening it, definitely contact the seller.
>>
>>34379895
>buys piece of shit shotgun, wonders what's wrong with it
>>
>>34379895
Safety on TOP of receiver. What fucking genius design this?
>>
File: aemmr71.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
aemmr71.png
2MB, 1136x640px
>>34382833
noguns detected. short of dropping serious shekels for an italian made, the 590a1 is the best pump available for under $600. it's dual extractors run circles around remshit all day, and the metal trigger internals of the a1 make the every other 500 model look like a shitty nova. OPs problem is obviously his aftermarket furniture, something that is blatantly obvious to anyone who actually owns firearms
>>
>>34382862
Hello noguns
>>
>>34379895
someone fucked up and forgot to install/include a washer.
without this washer the stockbolt protrudes too far into the reciver and prevents the gun from functioning.
trim the bolt a few mm/ buy washers
>>
File: 1482124993294.jpg (65KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1482124993294.jpg
65KB, 500x667px
>>34379895
>What do?

Take off the pistol grip, buy an SGA stock and enjoy a shotgun that you can actually use the safety on and enjoy shooting.

Pistol grips suck balls.
>>
>>34379895
A pistol grip on a mossberg defeats the purpose of the convenient safety location.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.