[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3883 930/most-armed-man-am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: machine guns.jpg (134KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
machine guns.jpg
134KB, 960x640px
>https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3883930/most-armed-man-america-dragon-mel-bernstein-colorado-guns/
>he owns 200 working machine guns
JUST
>>
He's a fucking dirt bag.
>>
>>34374419
>bern(((stein)))
>>
>>34374419
I'm surprised someone hasn't killed his ass and took his shit.
>>
>>34375000
why?
>>
>>34375102
you wanna try? faggot boy
>>
Alphabet soup or local police will catch him up for something. Just so they can seize, steal, or destroy his collection.
>>
>>34375102
Welcome to US o A. How was your trip back from Brazil?
>>
His range is pretty dinky to be honest.
>>
File: 1495958631828.jpg (120KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
1495958631828.jpg
120KB, 1024x534px
>>34374419
i see a madsen and vickrs, and theres a russian maxim, but its probably a ww2 make, i see no others from WW1, which are the ones i'd want, so not really into his collection
>>
>>34375102
>kill the guy with literally hundreds of machine guns and probably a great amount of wealth
Right.
>>
>>34375326
I love when poor niggers chime in
>>
>>34374419
This man has 200 machine guns and I'm not even allowed to have a pistol grip on my rifle. I hate my life.
>>
>>34375493
>i want WW1 mgs
>not ww2 mgs
>makes me a poorfag
dafuq kinda logic you usin
>>
>>34375108
Cause he's hogging all the toys to himself, there are only so many transferables out there.
>>
You are now aware that men like this massively distort statistics so that we have nowhere near as many gun owners as we have guns engendering a false sense of security.
>>
>>34375245
>(((Bernstein)))
no agency is gonna take his guns only the goyim are to be disarmed
>>
>>34374419
hes retarded though, watch his youtube vids

he cant even pronounce shit correctly

>"everything is operational"
>"here is a truck full of a dozen 500lbs bombs"
>camera shows truck full of 500lbs blue training bombs
>"everything is functional"
>"here is my collection of grenades"
>shows grenades with blue spoons
>>
>>34374419
https://youtu.be/lUpCqBonOFw?t=1590

>They should have, you know, mandatory registration nationwide. Everybody that owns a gun, it should be registered in their name and they're responsible for that weapon."
-Mel Bernstein
>>
That's what, 10-20 million dollars worth of guns? Sure it's a lot of money for you and me but not much compared to, say, some art collections. Still 'miring
>>
>>34374419
Looks ripped as fuck too
>>
>>34376254
>>34374419
of course he is a registry scummer. This dude has no love for the gun ownership community. He has a love for money and his own personal horde.
>>
>stein
wew
>>
>>34374419
I can absolutely promise you, too, that this man is against any sort of NFA opening for any sort of reason, and that he's actively using his wealth to rally against getting full autos and suppressors normalized.
>>
>>34375108
he got rich when discovery channel killed his wife and then cut his kids out cause 'muh funz' he really is a POS and I really want everyone of his guns.
>>
Anybody into older motorcycles knows he's a con man. Rips people off all the time. Has a "machine shop" and ruins people's shit left and right.
>>
>>34376254
Yeah he's a morally bankrupt hoarder, cheating scumbag and a gun grabber

Fuck that piece of shit
>>
>>34376905
You expecting anything less from a kike?
>>
File: Bernstein and rabbi.jpg (173KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bernstein and rabbi.jpg
173KB, 800x450px
Holy old fuck this guys a total jew.

http://www.colorado4x4.org/vbb/showthread.php?215207-Dragonman-s-daughter-speaking-out

>The day my mom died, I was by her side the entire day all the way up until her death. Only a handful of people know this, as many assumed I was still in New York since this is where I resided during this time. Witnessing such a tragedy, especially when it’s your mom, your best friend, your everything, is something I still fight with daily. As my dad and I were waiting for 911 to arrive, my dad asked me to take off my mom’s wedding ring and diamond necklace so that it wouldn’t get stolen. Some of you might agree this was a smart thing to do, but months later, when I was able to finally make sense of that day I always wondered how this could have even gone through his mind. How could you possibly worry about theft when your wife of 33 years just died? I also ask myself why he asked me to do it, when he should have.
>>
>>34376997
> Growing up, he always told me his tattoos were from Vietnam when he fought in the war. Turns out, he never even left the United States. He was sent to Texas for training, which is where he got most of his tattoos, and where he faked an injury so they would dismiss him on medical discharge. To this day, he still gets a disability check every month for his fabricated injury.
>>
>>34375128
It would be easy, the faggot is a hoarder he dosent use his shit.
>>34375260
I've never been to Monkeyland...
>>34375346
>Liberate neglected and abused MG's and give them to /k/ommandos to love and care for them.
>>
Bet when he dies the get cucked and put in a museum with his name on it or crushed per his will.
>>
>>34377226
Or melted into a giant tombstone.
>>
>>34375128
>>34375346
It's not like he can shoot all of them at once you know
>>
>>34378325
the pure stupid in that picture made me laugh something fierce
just a shit ripoff of unlimited blade works
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.