[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend has a kid that loves the idea of being a pilot. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 23

File: 5695992_f520.jpg (38KB, 520x294px) Image search: [Google]
5695992_f520.jpg
38KB, 520x294px
A friend has a kid that loves the idea of being a pilot. What's the best /k/ flight sim I can get for him that would let him try out a bunch of vintage to modern aircraft in as much detail as he'd like?
>>
microsoft flight simulator. have him also learn how to fill out flight plans because he has to know the cons
>>
for a kid? probably the one in your pic
>>
File: 1491182183537.jpg (524KB, 886x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1491182183537.jpg
524KB, 886x1002px
DCS, especially in simulator mode.
>>
>>34374141
If he wants to play a game with a large online playerbase that's easy to learn and control, then he wants WT. The modes range from CoD-tier to BF3-tier, but for planes.
If he wants to fly a sim, something else.
If he wants to fly with a stick, something else.
>>
>>34374141
DCS World: A-10c. Don't forget the 700 page manual.
>>
>>34374141
Tell him 90% of piloting is transporting shit in straight lines, and the other ten percent is taking pictures and dropping high yield explosives onto refugees.

Like really what's the appeal besides besides defying gods will to make us land animals?
>>
>>34374411
>>34374466
This. He'll either grow to love sperglord simulators, or be completely disgusted and swear off every kind of sim for the rest of his life
>>
War Thunder if he isn't big on the realisms. Probably the best choice for a kid tbqfh famalamadingdong.

Il-2: Battle of Stalingrad scales well and doesn't require you to do super-long startup procedures. Good flight and damage model.

DCS is full autismo and has an amazingly diverse choice of craft from WW2 to 4th Gen jets.
(although each costs a small fortune) The Flaming Cliffs jets are much simpler than the standalone modules.
>>
>>34374152
VFR Flight plans aren't bad at all.
>>
>>34374754
Aren't they supposedly going to eventually bring the the FC3 planes up to full autismo level?
>>
>>34374754
Try using a joystick in sim with the Germans.
>>
DCS desu, but in arcade mode.
>>
>IL2:1946
Old but fun, has pretty much every WWII aircraft

>Il2: Battle of Stalingrad
New and good, pretty difficult but also more realistic than 1946

>Digital Combat Simulator
New and super autisticly good. Requires you to enjoy clicking 10mins worth of buttons just to fly a plane. Very realistic simulator of systems, bunch of aircraft from WWII-Modern.

>BMS Falcon 4.0
Most accurate simulator out there, only really has the F-16 but it's near-perfect.
He needs a flight stick, TrackIR helps out a fuck ton too. I'd recommend the Saitek X52 Pro for his first stick.
>>
>>34376601
>Old but fun, has pretty much every WWII aircraft
And mods can give you more. God bless this game.
>>
>>34374451
WT in sim with sticks are pretty realistic. You can also manuplate full engine controls but planes are limited to first jet era
>>
File: Screen_170619_150714.jpg (162KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Screen_170619_150714.jpg
162KB, 1680x1050px
>>34374766
There are plans only for the F-15C to have clickable cockpit and simulated complex systems (years away if even happening) and just bring most of the other jets to an advanced flight model (already done for Su-27 and F-15...kinda A-10a)
>>
>>34377407
no
>>
>>34376601
>most accurate sim out there
definitely not in all areas, but it has fine ass ATC and missile flight dynamics
>>
>>34374141
Whats a good new weapon for home defense against jackasses?
>>
>>34377454
Which ones are better?

I prefer DCS but there's no argument that BMS is more accurate.
>better flight models
>missiles aren't modeled in a way that makes the Russian users feel less ass blasted, actually track targets realistically.

These are the two main reasons I said that. DCS may have better damage models and system modeling though.
>>
File: jFYCO85.jpg (144KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
jFYCO85.jpg
144KB, 1024x768px
>war thunder (ps4, PC , doesnt need joystick)

>il2:battle of stalingrad (PC, need joystick)

>DCS (PC, Need a joystick with many buttons , many planes need tutorials to fly and operate weapons)

If you need an exceptional joystick for less than 100 bucks. This if your best buy.

If you wait a little while , the larger bigger version with more buttons and more throttles will be out.

https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=vkb-sim-gladiator
>>
>>34377490
I would take DCS over BMS anyday.

I disagree with the flight models as I doubt there has been any better flight modeled plane than the F-15 in DCS / also the sheer amount of other content that has been modelled very well.

I can agree on missile modelling, ED needs to spend some time in the code for their missiles.

The only thing that BMS has that will currently keep it relevant for now is its Dynamic campaign.
>>
File: shot+2016.01.20+06.35.03.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shot+2016.01.20+06.35.03.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
>>34374141
For ease of entry, War Thunder.
For quality, IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad or DCS.
>>
>>34377530
F-16 model in BMS is basically the performance charts from NASA flights copy and pasted into the program. It's unrivaled.

ED knows that missiles are modeled incorrectly and has stated that they're working on it but who knows, it'll probably be another couple of years before we see that because
>ED
>on time
>>
>>34377549
>2 weeks
>>
>>34377549
https://belsimtek.com/news/217/
>>
>>34377565
>>34377549

Thats the earlier not PFM one my bad.

PFM:
Use a wider array of wind tunnel tests CFD methods for aerodynamics parameters calculations.
A higher level of aircraft construction details for forces calculations. For example: our landing gear model includes individual kinematics of retracting/extending is used to calculate its movement, servo-piston forces, etc. In such cases, we truly use real lengths, arms, etc. This also includes such items as a realistic simulation of airflow along the airframe due to the propeller or helicopter rotor thrust.
Realistic simulation of Flight Control, CAS and Autopilot systems.
Realistic simulation of Hydraulics, Fuel, Electrical, Engine and other systems influence flight characteristics.
Unprecedented access to test data packs.

Same data as BMS had for the f16 but more.
>>
>>34374141
>What's the best /k/ flight sim I can get for him

The best one is a maths and physics book, he isn't going to e a pilot by playing stupid vidya, they're just going to ge him addicted and become a fucking loser.

get him some books and tell him if he doesn't get good grades he will NEVER be a pilot
>>
>>34377565
I'm not saying that the F-15C is modeled poorly, in fact in my opinion it FEELS much more realistic in the way that it handles. It's still just a simulation of the actual F-15 flight model, as I don't think the doghouse charts are public.

The BMS feels less real, but it is more accurate and true to life as it uses real life performance charts and the F-16s real FCS. The F-15C is just a calculated guess in comparison, but it's still very good.
>>
File: bestgendermeme.jpg (758KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bestgendermeme.jpg
758KB, 2560x1600px
>>34377436
F-14A coming third quarter this year from heatblur simulations
>MiG-21 is great
>F-86F is also great
>>34374141
Dcs F-86F is the best module to start on. Sure it lacks the capabilities of other aircraft like guided missile use or high information HUD, but it also lacks the complexity of management, taking less than ten steps to start the engine and ready the aircraft for flight.
>>
>>34374141
GTA5
>>
>>34374141
The IL-2 series is pretty good for older planes. Microsoft Flight Simulator is also solid
>>
>>34377264
>And mods can give you more
But the modding community always seems to use the shittiest, sketchiest, most virus-ridden websites for file hosting such as mediafire. Also the torrent clients they recommend come with embedded malware. They do not give a damn about their end-users' security.
>>
IL-2 1946
>>
>>34374758
This
>>34374152
FSX or X-plane 10/11. FSX physics are actually pretty shit, but X-Plane has a crap UI, annoying multiplayer system, and extremely small add-on library. FSX is tripping free addons, and is physically good enough to simulate flight under normal circumstances. Aerodynamic stalls are poorly simulated or non-existant based on airplane flown though. It will not provide a good impression of aerobatics. Broken down:

FSX
>Physics derived from baked files, and a little half-assed
>Easy to use and learn. Convenient multiplayer (steam edition)
>Tens of thousands of add-ons
>A swell-suited training aid for cross country flights under normal circumstances, or to IFR.
>Sufficiently detailed aircraft systems (payware add-ons are usually more detailed than stock, free add-ons roughly the same or less. If you can start a Skyhawk in FSX, you won't have that much trouble doing it in real life as long as you can prime it right.)
>Nice shortcuts for beginners that help with systems, including an auto start.
>Built in tutorials
>Hilarious terrain errors that are rare but fun to find, like the several mile deep hole found in Greenland for no reason. Found that shit by accident.
>Graphics a bit dated under the X-Plane standard, but look okay given the game is 11 years old.
>Physics very dated
>No multithread without a little .ini editing. Lame multithread with said .in editing. Look up FSX AffinityMask.

If all you're after is /comfy/ sky road trips, FSX does just fine. It doesn't look quite as good, but it's easy to use and not all that demanding on systems. FSX is my primary, mostly for multiplayer, and because it's the first sim I started developing add-ons for. Having a great time circumnavigating the world in a constellation in formation with a few friends.
>cont
>>
File: opttest_024.png (15KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
opttest_024.png
15KB, 320x200px
I really fucking miss Strike Commander, Jane's USAF, US navy fighters, novalogic's MiG-29 and F-22 Raptor ...

the casual sims with decent flight and damage model but without autistic realism of dealing with flight systems.

Right now you have either completely unrealistic shootemups where your jet carries 100 missiles and shoots down 50+ enemies per mission, or ultrarealistic simulators where you need 10 minutes to close the canopy and start the engines.

Basically today's choice is either ridiculously stupid, or autisticaly complicated. No middle ground whatsoever. And even if there was one, they would turn it into multiplayer shitfest.

But there will be no Strike Commander remake or sequel, ever. No chance for semi-realistic, single player, story-driven sim out there.

Lifer is suffering.
>>
>>34378955
X-Plane
>Physics are live-calculated based on a (usually hidden) skeleton providing a low-poly version of the airplane being flown. This is effectively a digital wind tunnel, and will provide aerodynamic stalls, ground effect, etc.
>Stronger simulation of engines, propellers, and systems
>Native support for ridge soaring, wave lift, and more complex weather phenomena (Not sure about rotor clouds/microbursts). FSX supports these only through baked context triggers, and they will not appear outside of missions. Soaring in FSX is thermal only, and you won't feel terrain-based turbulence.
>Native support for more exotic systems, such as VTOL, rocket engines, airships, etc. FSX add-on makers quite literally hack those features in via "gauge", and they don't work very well. If this kid is into VTOL, airships, or gliders, X-Plane is vastly superior
>Basically the Linux of simulators, with little polish to speak of. Not very user friendly, no "home" screen, just sloppy, nested menus. X-Plane is the work of one man and his small, private company, and it shows.
>P2P multiplayer, but not easy to use. I have never gotten it to work reliably.
>Add-ons are considerably more scarce, and the ones worth having are mostly payware. X-plane is actually easier to develop for, but has a much smaller community.
>Graphically not as impressive as new IL-2 releases, but meaningfully better looking than FSX. Terrain mesh is higher resolution, water looks better, and scatter is much more thorough. Most aircraft interiors are better as well
>Boring terrain errors like seams and tears. More common than they should be, but not very disruptive. (Version 10).
>Strong simulation of aircraft systems, as good as FSX or better.
>Few aids for noobies. It's a bit more necessary to read up on aircraft to get them started and keep them running right while airborne.
>Much more difficult to use simulation of ATC
>Better simulation of everything else
>Multithread IIRC

>Cont
>>
>>34379001
In DCS you can hit Rwin+home and the game auto starts your plane. The F-15 requires four buttons to start, excluding waiting for a weapons change. It really doesnt force you to learn how to do anything if all you want to do is fly around. Hell, you can start missions in flight.
>>
>>34379051
If he's well researched, a stickler for details, or is looking for a simulator to legitimately practice manuevers on, some of the corners FSX cuts might disappoint. If he's a Magic of Aviation (piano music swells) kind of kid like I was, then FSX has more to offer and is much more accessible. Either way, tell him some faggot on an atlantian dolphin painting forum followed the dream and thinks he can and should too.
>>
File: bane clench.webm (29KB, 128x150px) Image search: [Google]
bane clench.webm
29KB, 128x150px
>>34374152
>flight plans
>>
File: 71h1No3FOpL.jpg (168KB, 1399x1822px) Image search: [Google]
71h1No3FOpL.jpg
168KB, 1399x1822px
>>34379104
Also, have him read this book. Include it with the simulator gift.
>>
>>34374411

Yea this, no question.

VR headset for ultimate experience
>>
>>34379325
Fucking seriously. I bought a vive exclusively for flight simulators and I regret nothing. Google flyinside for X-plane and FSX VR. Somehow, despite being crowbared into a 12 year old game, flyinside FSX is still the best VR experience I have ever had.
>>
>>34374141
IL-2 Sturmovik with a metric fuckton of mods. I played that shit for days at a time as a kid.
>>
>all the memelords in here mentioning DCS

Fuck that game and everything about it. Get the trimming wrong even by a degree and youre suddenly trapped in a spin.

Im almost beginning to suspect that aeroplanes are much easier to fly IRL and that DCS is intentionally overcomplicated just to appease the DCS playerbase, 97% of which is clearly autistic.
>>
>>34379384
>irl easier
I can't speak for DCS, but in the case of GA shit, usually yes. Taildraggers are harder to handle IRL, but otherwise flying is easier. This is mostly due to simulator limitations fucking with some of the visual/physical cues.
>>
>>34374152
what? no, just no.

>>34374141
>sim I can get for him that would let him try out a bunch of vintage to modern aircraft in as much detail
Digital Combat Simulator
>>
>>34379384
Then you are really shit at this game, getting into a spin is actually pretty hard if you're not retarded
>>
>>34379384
>trimming wrong induced a spin
You have to be ultra-retarded to reach that level of incompetence, anon. Actually flying in DCS is super fucking easy, combat is the difficult.

Compare landings in DCS:WWII aircraft and IL2:BOS aircraft and it's clear which one is more difficult.
>>
>>34379514
>>34379801
Oh fuck off. The SU-25 is a fucking headache to fly and you know it, especially during ground attack runs
>>
>>34380033
>>34379384
This sounds like poor center of gravity loading to me.
>>
>>34374141
ace combat games are good with a great story and cool warplane prototypes
>>
>>34380033
It really isn't.

If you have it loaded down with 15,000lbs of shit then you shouldn't be doing ace combat maneuvers.
>>
File: 1494794436874.png (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494794436874.png
60KB, 1000x1000px
>>34380108
>If you have it loaded down with 15,000lbs of shit then you shouldn't be doing ace combat maneuvers.

Oh.
>>
>>34377606
You're right. I'll make sure to tell him that Santa isn't real, also.

You can encourage a kid to do something they enjoy.

How many /k/ are precision shooters or do 3-gun...
>>
>>34381794
>>34377606
>Physics book, no vidiya
Kek.
T. Pilot.
>>
>>34379384
>been trying to force a stable inverted flat spin for about two hours now in the F-15C
>Ya simply cant

If you somehow trimmed into a spin you're actually retarded.
>>
>>34379051
X plane 11 looks great, has decent terrain (some features such as a 300 meter long reservoir are missing from my area), and has fantastic aircraft interiors for the most part. There's also a homescreen in xp11, and you can ctrl shift e to start engines + electronics if you're too much of a skrub.
>>
>>34383675
Oh yeah one other thing, built in sectional charts, things like VOR and NDB, traffic, radios, and some features like radio masts, although not all radio masts on a chart will be there, and the height is inaccurate. It's only really a problem if you're trying to do ground reference turns over where you do them IRL.
>>
>>34374655
Pretty sure that's entirely the appeal. Hell, I'm fairly sure "Fuck you Nature" is the appeal of 90% of all the cool shit we do. We build shit that flings lead at holyfuckingshit speeds to kill other human beings, we build big metal boxes to go up in the sky like birds, and then we make bigger lead-flingers to put onto the metal boxes, and use them to kill MORE humans. And occasionally we send a few people into a big fucking void of nothing, that wants to kill them, on a giant metal box specifically designed to be on fire for a while and powered by a fuckton of really old dead shit.
And I'm sure that one day, we'll put lead-flingers on that too. And it will be fucking awesome.
>>
>>34384400
This guy gets it.
>>
Airline pilot checking in.

It's kinda boring but pays well.

Kid games? My best memories are Chuck Yeagers Air Combat. But you'll have to find an 80486 to play it on....
>>
>>34385127
Question, why are you guys always assholes at hotels?
>>
>>34385134
To whom? The front desk or other guests ?

Educated guesses:

Jet lag, if you're taking about us on international layovers

Frat mode, some guys when they get away from the wife an family just like to go full party mode and act like they're 22 again

Just sick of it, I've been an airline pilot for almost 20 years now and sometimes even the smallest thing in a hotel (rooms too hot. Too noisy. Smells like someone smoked in it) can set you off.
>>
>>34379001
This.

The Janes series and Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe games were the peak of PC flight sims.

Joystick, keyboard, mouse to pan the external camera only.

Those definitely were the best flight games of their time and haven't been equaled since
>>
DCS decsu
>>
>>34385144
>>34385171
nice reddit spacing
>>
File: 1498428595662.png (273KB, 382x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498428595662.png
273KB, 382x381px
>>34386393
Not him

And I don't like Rebbit

But from now on

Im going to type like this

Because it triggers

you autists

Okay?
>>
>>34374152
>he fills out flight plans for day VFR
>>
>>34387040
>he doesnt fill out day VFR flight plans

Its like you wanna stay outta practice or something.
>>
File: post-321-0-35660000-1491499184.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
post-321-0-35660000-1491499184.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
Best WW2 cockpits and dm
>>
File: 1445951197045.gif (2MB, 348x323px) Image search: [Google]
1445951197045.gif
2MB, 348x323px
>>34386393
>Newfag falls for the reddit spacing meme
>>
>>34387162
War thunder is to flight sims as CoD is to realistic military shooters.
>>
>>34387040
>he doesnt file VFR day

I bet you dont get flight following either, you godamned cretin.
>>
>>34387400
>he doesn't fly IFR
>>
>>34387432
>he doesnt live in the rockies
>>
File: il2 ship attack.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
il2 ship attack.webm
3MB, 960x540px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsC1esIpzyE
>>
Flight Simulator 2000X, Combat Flight Simulator 2 and 3
>>
File: 1421818238308 (1).jpg (56KB, 430x410px) Image search: [Google]
1421818238308 (1).jpg
56KB, 430x410px
>>34387742
>cfs3
>a combat simulator with stall simulation that sucks that hard
>mfw defeating waves and waves of max level ai 109s with a mosquito
il2 1946 is best old sim, not that I don't have lots of warm fuzzy memories about FS2004
>>
>>34377606
This is completely true. You have to be more or a less a pretty decent person and a pretty decent student to ever realistically be a pilot. My brother tried to join up to be a pilot, but he was never into STEM as much as i was, and subsequently he didn't make the marks to become a pilot. Just make sure to give him a simulator AND a pdf or someshit about aeronautics and classical physics
>>
>Paying for DCS modules
>>
>>34386632
Yes. It was me.

And I'm still here.

What's wrong with what used to be considered (I'm over 40) normal spacing ?
>>
>>34390600
Memes.
Also checked
>>
I can answer some general career track questions as how one becomes an airline pilot if OP is still around (US industry only)
>>
>>34390504
>not having the Viggen
>>
>>34390848
Do you hate yourself and your existence as much as the Netjets guys do?
>>
File: 1444765143564.jpg (69KB, 320x383px) Image search: [Google]
1444765143564.jpg
69KB, 320x383px
Falcon Four

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gmxNtAOUlo
>>
>>34377606
>spent all of high school playing WoW instead of studying
>spent all of college drinking and partying and playing video games
>now am in flight school in the Navy

What now mr lawman
>>
>>34374152
If it's good enough for the 9/11 hijackers it's good enough for me.
>>
File: 101503-ChuckYeagersAirCombat.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
101503-ChuckYeagersAirCombat.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>34374141
T
>>
>>34392480
There is only one answer*
>>
I can answer some general knowledge questions about being an attack helicopter pilot. which I also sexually identify as.
>>
>>34392207
agreed, a passion for flying is more important than being a fucking nerd. you don't have to be a physics expert to understand theory of flight. an you can fly an aircraft without knowing really too much. as pilots and professionals we're expected to know the basics but not much of it is really required to physically fly an aircraft.
>>
>>34374141
DCS

IL2 1946
>>
>>34385144
Why don't they build timeshare condos near airports?
They make you guys sleep in motels?
>>
>>34374758
Truth
>>
Is Rise of Flight any good?

Can anyone give an evaluation of it's flight physics and general accuracy?
>>
>>34392721
Download it and find out, it's free and comes with two planes. The rest are bought for very cheap.

It's pretty much Il2:BoX (WWI edition)
>>
File: IMG-20170519-WA0007.jpg (98KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170519-WA0007.jpg
98KB, 1600x900px
>>34392122
God tier taste detected
>>
>>34379117
vein?
>>
>>34384400
This is a pretty convincing response.
>>34374655
Rebuttal?
>>
File: 1487520111790.png (269KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487520111790.png
269KB, 1334x750px
>>34392923
*reverses in viking*
>>
>>34374141

>a friend has a kid

Obviously you.
>>
>>34388136
Best pre-2000 combat flight sim is Jane's WW2 Fighters desu.
>>
How many dollaroos would I have to spend on a decently-dedicated flight-sim set up for DCS?

Copying from someone i saw on the internet
>Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle
>TrackIR 5 incl
>Thrustmaster TFRP T-Flight Rudder Pedals
~~700

I would probably go to /g/ to ask about the computer hardware and software needed, but if any of you spergs know about how expensive DCS gets, lmk
>>
>>34374141

Flight sim for a kid?! fucking sure thing

>Creep up behind your kid
>Grab it by the ankles
>Throw it over your neighbors fence
>scream the words
>JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

Dead fucking nuts, real as shit flying experience. Your kid for sure will be a pilot when he/it grows up.
>>
>>34395006
You dont need a warthog, especially if youre just starting. They are very nice, but when that makes up more than half your hardware price...
>>
File: IMG_4702.jpg (294KB, 870x1219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4702.jpg
294KB, 870x1219px
Tie fighter
>>
>>34396291
Fuck off, warthog is great and worth it.
>>34395006
Buy once, cry once. Warthog is a great Hotas
>>
File: 1497910855730.jpg (78KB, 962x669px) Image search: [Google]
1497910855730.jpg
78KB, 962x669px
>>34396649
>ywn experience a tie fighter in your lifetime

why
fucking air flow dependent 'airframes'
>>
>>34374141

throw a cup of distilled battery acid in his eyes. He'll be a pro in no time.
>>
File: 1480301185526.gif (1010KB, 233x226px) Image search: [Google]
1480301185526.gif
1010KB, 233x226px
>>34374141
>Recommending an actual flight sim to a child
That's like handing a cardiac surgery textbook to a kid because he said he wants to be a doctor
>>
>>34396859
You've either never played a flight simulator, or didn't five a shit about airplanes. I started with simulators at 7.
>>
>>34396665
Or he could wait till the hornet upper comes out since that might be more to his liking.
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.