[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happened in my home town Interesting question, in a situati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (857KB, 836x580px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
857KB, 836x580px
Happened in my home town

Interesting question, in a situation like this can you claim self defense ?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=92d_1467294528
>>
>>34372572
What the hell was that even?
>>
>>34372607
The unwashed masses.
>>
Looks like they're within 21 feet of me, so I draw my blade, Sixkizumi, and channel the energy of the three stars, striking them down with a technique not seen amongst Westerners.

I then throw a smoke bomb down and use my parkour skills to escape any left who try and pursue.

A pistol would do you no good here, only a blade would get you out of this situation.
>>
Weed bro
>>
So what you do is put your hands up, palms facing attacker, you cower por a second and try to get away while telling them to leave you alone, if they persist you equal force the shit out of them, if more jump in then you put them down until you no longer are in fear for your life.

Pro tip, being outnumbered is reason to fear for your life, a skateboard was about to be used as a weapon. If you are armed you need to protect yourself and prevent them from taking your gun.
>>
File: 1467828626692.jpg (14KB, 293x263px) Image search: [Google]
1467828626692.jpg
14KB, 293x263px
>>34372572
If you were carrying or not, any motion with a free hand to a common carrying position on the waist would most likely put an end to it all as they'd be afraid of you shooting them. Simply walking and doing the motion that you are about to draw may help
>>
>>34372858
This. The idea is to end the threat quickly and simply. This typically does the job.
>>
>>34372572
Yep

I'm in a wheelchair, so the law is a little more lax on me where self defense is concerned.
>>
>>34372858
This is a common misconception.
Don't do this.
An enterprising thug with numbers on their side may see your gesture as an opportunity to get a new gun.

Posturing is for gangsters in playgrounds
If you intend to defend yourself it should be all the way.

Consider that you are training yourself to be conspicuous while drawing your gun in a slow and stupid way. When your would be assailant may actually be armed and just shoot you.
>>
vagrancy should be a crime.
>>
>>34373133
I agree, however I'd argue that simply making the motion and holding at the ready isn't brandishing yet, though from the moment you lift your shirt and are in contact with your gun is and should only be done when you are going through the motions to draw and fire.
>>
>>34372572

fucking crustpunks

50% daddy's money, 50% walking-dead fag junkies
>>
>>34373206
I would agree except for the fact that you are escalating the situation by doing this.
Having a gun and posturing to intimidate some culturally diverse urban youth is a crime.
You don't have the right to bear arms to intimidate folks. You have it to defend yourself in situations where your life or personal possessions are in peril.

You are assuming people will think you are the good guy.
If there's a bunch of assholes disturbing the peace, loitering or trespassing (misdemeanors) you have no right to shoot them.
If you are concerned about your safety and in fear for your life, you shoot them.
Even better if the assault that guard that didn't do shit (felony) you shoot them.

What you are suggesting amounts to the same as a warning shot at best.
There's a reason people don't do those.

Not to mention that putting your hands on your gun with the idea that you won't have to use it is stupid. IF you don't have to use it, you say thanks.
>>
>>34373280

>Trustafarians

Nothing bear mace couldn't solve.
>>
>>34372572
No. It's within someones right to call you internet yuppie scum. Ignore, keep walking, and take the next block over if necessary.

Unlike these people, you have shit to do.
>>
>>34373206
In many states if an assaillant continues to approach you after you've displayed a weapon, you can shoot them, even if they are unarmed. It goes back to the "reasonable person" standard, which works both ways. A "reasonable person" will not continue to approach and assault an armed man. That's the case law in my state at least.
>>
>>34373707
Once they touch you and attempt to throw a weak ass knee, you have the right to fuck them up with "equal" force.

Honestly, I feel like I could have kicked all their slow moving junkie asses.
>>
>>34374064
Just kick them in the nuts and walk away hoping you helped keep the gene pool a little cleaner.
>>
>>34372572
I live near Denver too. Things like this are why I got my CCW
>>
>>34374087
Nah, I'd give face and throat punches, thats just how I react. Even when I was wrestling in school I would accidentally give people bloody noses. That's just how I roll.
>>
Realistically? It wouldn't be worth the legal (read: financial) hassle, even if you did have a good lawyer who could cover for you. The situation presents are relatively calm, with people on both sides casually just trying to break things up. No real swings contact, and the people who do take some swings are obviously weak at best, or women. If you REALLY felt like waxing some hippies, you MIGHT be able to claim self defense. But enjoy a pain in the ass uncertain court battle.
>>
How much of a retard do you have to be to goad these morons into doing anything more than shit-talking?
>>
>>34372572
>>34374094
Also god dammit I fucking hate Colorado wookie street people. I go to school in Boulder so we have a variety I call the River folk (because they camp by the river at night) but they look the same and are just as antagonistic and just as scummy
>>
>>34372572
Why did the dirty people attack the nice man mommy?
>>
>>34374138
>>34374177
Honestly? He probably takes that same route everyday, and gets hit up for cash everyday.
>>
File: 1491985603206.gif (252KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1491985603206.gif
252KB, 447x415px
>>34372572
>these scum being allowed to live
>those cops doing NOTHING
This is why inner city's are fucking shitholes, we need legit DEATH SQUADS to clean up.
>>
>>34374279
Stop trying to make Chilean death squads a happen, Gretchen.
>>
>>34372572
>Interesting question, in a situation like this can you claim self defense ?
Self defense has to be proportional, or at least close. You would likely be able to escalate the grappling/slapping shit into a harsh blow, but if you were to stab or shoot him you'd be in deep shit.

Notice how the guy shouted when the guy looked like he was going to wield the skateboard. That's assault with a deadly weapon and that grants the potential victim the right to employ deadly force.
>>
>>34372572
I don't get it.
Why did these dumb fucking screeching lefty Marxist hippies attack the man? What did they want? Was if some lead? Because I could certainly ablige.
>>
Looks like a stun gun situation to me; once you touched the first one, the others would give you plenty of room.
>>
File: 1446770779338.jpg (48KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1446770779338.jpg
48KB, 500x328px
That's what we call dirty hippy's, They die off in their late 20's from bad trips and hygiene!
>>
>>34374064
I feel like I could've wrecked all these faggots with my bare hands. The problem is, do you really want them bleeding on you? I would've gone berserk the second that smelly fuck wrapped his arms around me
>>
>>34374279
Who was the limp dick in the uniform? The first one not the traffic cop at the end. Was he a cop or useless security? He was fucking useless.
>>
>>34372572
You can't really tell who started that pathetic middle school tier fight so it is hard to say.
>>
guaranteed both parties were being assholes here
>>
>>34372572
I've beat the shit out of street trash on 3 continents, but I've never seen such privileged cunts winding up to take a cheap shot at me, then act like they were victims
>Europe: gyps
>Indonesia: dog eating cunts
>South America: remove hue hue hue

I always travel with a canemasters 1,25" cane, and I've only hesitated once not swinging for the fence (was a little kid, just a theatrical roundhouse kick, slow enough for him to see and dodge). Teens and adults are headed for the Green Monster.
>>
>>34374479
I only caught half of what you typed but I agree
>>
I think the rule of thumb is if they physically start touching you. I had a guy touch my shoulder I never met before I almost fucking exploded that they made contact with me. I'm glad I didn't because the police showed up like 2 minutes later. If someone starts making unwanted physical contact with me that's assault don't know if I'd go straight for a weapon but if I were on a jury I wouldn't think it would necessarily be wrong if you did.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.