[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember /k/, if you aint Cav, you aint shiiioohhh wait a mi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Crime.jpg (186KB, 813x808px) Image search: [Google]
Crime.jpg
186KB, 813x808px
Remember /k/, if you aint Cav, you aint shiiioohhh wait a min. Well, most of the 19 Dumbasses I knew were insufferable cunts, so I guess they will fit right in. and remember /k/, there was "one" standard all through AIT. And yes, the PAO said that with a straight face.
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article157947834.html
>>
>>34372137
officers get that cool at right? also that girl look like she got a nice booty under them pants.
>>
That dorky motherfucker in the glasses' haircut triggers me.

What the fuck kinda OSUT lets their trainees graduate in anything other than a high and tight or all off?
>>
>>34372137
As a civy who is not american i gotta ask whats a cav? Are they like mechanised infantry ?
>>
>>34372198
cav=cavalry
the US Army is retarded in how they use the term. They apply it to Tank units, but not all of them, to some mechanized infantry units, but not others, they apply it to some aviation units, but not others. It's fucking stupid. "scouts" in the US Army are officially called "Cavalry Scouts"
>>
>>34372137
>women in a small Bradley ALL day long, every day
That'll go over well.

>>34372198
Cavelry. So yes. But theyre used mostly as "scouts". Or as Inf support.
>>
>>34372198
Sort of. Half and half really
>>
>>34372198
On paper (read: conventional utilization) they are reconnaissance elements for a brigade combat team's commander. They can be light, motorized, or mechanized. They recce objectives on the offense and form screen lines on the defense.

In reality (read: the last 2 decades of COIN warfare) they end up being used as just another maneuver element, albeit with fewer personnel and generally lighter-duty equipment.
>>
>>34372198
>Are they like mechanised infantry ?
yes and no. Scouts get assigned to Infantry and Armor units as scouts for the Battalion. There are also "Armored Cavalry" units in the Army that have tanks with tankers on them, and Brads with fucking scouts on them.
>>
>>34372198
As a former Marine Infantryman, I today have no idea what Cavalry is, or even does. I know they are in the Army, and wear cowboy hats.

I generally just think of Robert Duval from Apocalypse Now.
>>
>>34372304
>I generally just think of Robert Duval from Apocalypse Now.
this is what most Cav Scouts in the Army like to pretend they do. But if they are in some HHC (think Hug and Suck) them and the mortar platoon are detail bitches
>>
>>34372137
attempt at trolling aside, the new uniforms look horrible.
>>
That's a motley looking crew.
>>
File: 1498162895195.jpg (80KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1498162895195.jpg
80KB, 600x594px
>>34372198
>mechanised infantry
Gave me a good chuckle
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.