[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SCOTUS declines to take on California's/9th circuit con

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1495420472418.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1495420472418.gif
1MB, 195x229px
SCOTUS declines to take on California's/9th circuit concealed carry requirement (must provide good cause for a permit).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/26/us-supreme-court-declines-to-take-up-2nd-amendment-case-look-at-california-law.html

Welp, there's another loss.

>no suppressors
>bye bye Russia imports
>no national cc
>>
>>34369178
It's like California, NYC, and Chicago are in a cuck showdown to see who can truly be the most antigun.
>>
>>34369178
>Welp, there's another loss
It really isn't a loss, its just not a win. It is the same bullshit that we are dealing with for the next little bit. There are other court cases flowing through the court system that are virtually identical to that case.

A true loss would have been them taking the case and a certain flaky justice to side against us. Don't lose hope yet, stay positive and keep your politicians feet on the fire. Don't let them get lax, there is more than one branch of the government.

>>34369200
After then January, give NJ 3 days after the next "shooting" before they retake the rank of craziest gun control. So hoping to be out of this state before then.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 501x585px
>>34369200
To many Jews on the courts
>>
God fucking damnit I hate that commiefornia has so much damn control in the 9th circuit. Just fucking split that shit up give them the rest of the liberal shit heap like oregon and washington and let the rest of the southwest go you fascist fucks.
>>
>>34369427
The Supreme Court is majority gentile.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 586x616px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 586x616px
>>34369710
It only takes one.
>>
>>34369751

This.

Somebody figure out a way to interrupt Ginsburg's supply of infant blood so she'll fucking die already and get replaced.
>>
>>34369710
With (((their))) % of total population of US, not even one should be there.
>>
>>34369710
1.7% of the population.

3/9ths of the Supreme Court.

4 more are Catholics.

One is Protestant.

All of them are from Coastal states.
>>
I knew it wouldn't be looked at. The Supreme Court is still a bit middle left in terms of political spectrum.

Once Kennedy retires and Ginsburg drops dead, Trump will nominate 2 more and then we have a better chance at Reciprocity, Supressors, and SBRs.

Give it time /k/ we're making progress.
>>
>>34369817
>>34369819
Well (((we))) can't help it if we're high achievers. You need some affirmative action?
>>
>>34369819
>All of them are from Coastal states
That's our problem.
>>
>>34369178
another fucking summerfag too fucking stupid to read the catalog.

thanks, asshole. you murdered some other thread for your stupidity. maybe try one of the other 15 threads on the subject before making your own, jag off.
die in a fucking fire you fucking hump
>>
>>34372175
>coastals are the problem
>flooding the coastlines is the final solution
>that's why they want to stop global warming
it all makes sense now
>>
>>34369902
>Give it time /k/ we're making progress.
Literally going backwards but ok whatever.
I've said this from the start. Repubs don't want you armed anymore than Dems do.

Not a single pro gun law will pass on the federal level during Trump's presidency.
Screencap this post and watch.
>>
>>34369710
>>34369819
scotus is not the problem. take a fucking civics class, you fucking wet behind the ears assholes

the 9th circuit court of appeals is the panel that gives us all the shitty precedents from homofornia.

abolish the 9th circuit court of appeals.
>>
>>34372204

This

Both sides just make a show of supporting certain issues when it comes to voting against bills limiting or restriction the issue. But when it comes their time to actually advance that issue, they do nothing, because they don't want the people to be free.

So consider this your daily reminder that if you vote for the R or the D you're a fucking slave. Each time you send them a vote you're hardening your chains.
>>
>>34372204
This
>>
>>34372211
>the SCOTUS is not the problem
>Its the 9th

The supreme court will not even hear the appeals of what the 9th decides, while being a higher court.

You're hopelessly unintelligent if you don't see the flaw in this
>>
>>34372230
So what do you propose? Vote Independent/Green/Third party? Or do not vote at all and be "SOVEREIGN CITIZEN" may-may? Or just do what you please illegally i.e. don't ask don't tell? I'm not gonna say R is the right choice, because I hate them too but better than all other options available with regards to gun laws.
>>
>>34372623

Vote for third parties. Similar platforms without the decades of entrenching their power, increasing corruption, and cultivation of political dynasties.
>>
>>34372230
>So consider this your daily reminder that if you vote for the R or the D you're a fucking slave. Each time you send them a vote you're hardening your chains.

This is exactly what the elites want you to think.
>>
>>34369178
>people keep whining about Russian imports
>like it's a 2a issue
I'm sorry, but it's part of the overall sanctions for them fucking with our elections.
>>
>>34372690

Wtf? Are you retarded? The elites are the republicans, democrats, and their financial backers.
>>
>>34372677
I would only do that if I lived in a county where there is a good chance a third party can win and said third party is also pro-gun. Until then, I got only the R to depend on, at the very least to upkeep what gun laws we got. Any edge where the Dems can win I rather not waste my vote and give the Dems a better chance of winning.
>>
>>34369178
>bye bye Russia imports

Fuck off, agents of Putin.

Russia deserves everything they get for screwing over our girl, Hillary, and the Democrats over.
>>
>>34372797

If you're talking about state and local level elections than couldn't say much about your situation. State level Rs and Ds aren't really the same as federal level and vary a lot from state to state.
>>
>>34372851
don't quit your day job. false flagging isn't for you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.