[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUG A3 (not M1) or FS2000? I'm wanting to fall for the bullpup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3017.jpg (51KB, 599x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3017.jpg
51KB, 599x288px
AUG A3 (not M1) or FS2000? I'm wanting to fall for the bullpup meme and it's one of these two that I'm after. I like the looks and history of the AUG but I also like the FS2000. I've never shot either of them, only a Tavor. I like that the AUG is easier to get into compared to the FS2000, but I really like how the FS2000 is truly ambi.
>>
>>34368729
personal choice. keep in mind youll have to get get aug mags unless you have a nato stock (gay) and with the fs2000 youll have to use usgi aluminum mags unless you cut the rubber wiper out, which would also be gay.
i really like the fs2000 but the sealed system seems more like a detriment, considering im just a civilian shooting at a range
>>
Keltec RDB, unless you want a military issue style rifle rather than civilian.
>>
>>34368754
All of my AR mags are already all aluminum GI mags so that's not an issue with the FS2000, but if I went AUG I'd definitely get the normal non-NATO stock as AUG mags aren't that expensive and are really nice mags.
>>
personally, i think the aug is the standard to which all other bull pups are held to. the fs2000 might be a better collectors item down the line, if that matters to you at all.
another thing to consider, most likely the aug will be available for many years to come. the fs2000 on the other hand isnt being made and will probably wont be made again. the inventory out there is all and they will get rarer and/or more expensive
>>
>>34368729
If you want the FS2000 get one now. FN isn't importing them anymore.
>>
Get both.
That said, FS2000 is no longer in production, get it first.
I like my AUG the best, but the Kel Tecs are FAR more impressive than you'd think based on their economy-level reputation.
>>
>>34368893
I just read your post, am I to understand the FS2000 is still in production, just not being imported? If so, that at least helps with the possibility of getting mil-surp parts down the road.
>>
>>34369479
FNH USA has stopped importing FS2000s. The fully automatic F2000 is still produced in Belgium. Surplus shit seems unlikely, they're probably just gonna go up in price.
>>
>>34368729
Pre-order the Lithgow Arms Atrax.
>>
>>34370237
Without any info on them outside of the usual YouTube reviews? I'd rather wait to see how they turn out from actual use from regular people, plus choosing between Austria and Australia I'd rather have Austria
>>
>>34368729
>but I really like how the FS2000 is truly ambi
It isn't. Have fun with that charging handle.
>>
>>34369479
Yes, they will continue to produce the F2000 and FS2000, they just won't be exporting them to America. Too much hassle for too few sales. This may change in the future but I wouldn't count on it.
>>
>>34371122
Are you implying you can't work the charging handle left-handed?
>>
>>34371391
Are you implying it's ambidextrous?
>>
>>34371397
It's a non-issue.
>>
>>34371405
It's a surmountable issue but an issue nonetheless. Turn your shill dial down from 11 for two seconds.
>>
>>34371411
It is a non issue. It does not impede the function of the firearm by a left handed person to any extent.
>>
>>34371433
Yes, it does. It makes it more difficult to charge necessitating removing the firing hand from the controls.
Again, minimal. But present and inefficient compared to something fully ambi.

Keep making excuses for a cut and dry disadvantage though.

Next you'll tell me that it doesn't need a LRBHO either because it still shoots just fine.
>>
>>34371444
>necessitating removing the firing hand from the controls.
Or, you don't be a complete dumbass and just use your right fucking hand.
>>
>>34371487
>doing the retarded AK roll
Pass.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (84KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
84KB, 1280x960px
>>34368729
I had this same dilemma between Tavor and the FS200, I went to the gun store and bought a Tavor since I didn't trust purchasing online. That was around January 1st, 3 weeks I bought the FS2000 off Gunbroker because I couldn't stop thinking about it.
>>
>>34371509
>he fell for the X95!
>>
>>34371516
>He isn't poor and could give a shit.

Keep counting your shekels kid.
>>
>>34371546
All the shekels in the world can't buy you more than 5MOA.
>>
>>34371553
So? I've got 2 ARs for real shooting, I bought the Tavor to plink at the range. And I did buy more when I got the FS2000.
>>
>>34371565
Sucker born every minute, I guess.
>>
>>34371579
Niggers will always cry when someone with money spends it in ways they couldn't. Keep living that poor life.
>>
>>34371591
>racism
Back to /pol/, stormweenie.
>>
>>34371597
>stormweenie
>already knows I own a Tavor
>>
>>34371612
...you win this round, MAC.
>>
I like my AUG A3. It's my primary HD gun ATM. The only acceptable color to get is green. I lusted for an A1 since I was a kid because of Die Hard. When the time came and I wanted a new HD rifle I was between an AR SBR or a bullpup. When I set my eyes on a MSAR I fell for it all over again. I bought the A3 before the M1 dropped so it was cheap enough and if I did it all over again I'd probably find an A1. The A3 performs admirably and it suits the role that I intended it for better than the A1 but the A3 hasn't quenched my Karl feels. Can'tr help you much with the FS2000. I've never shot one
>>
File: raven.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
raven.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>>34370237
but its not aesthetic
>>
>>34371723
While the A1 is a classic looking rifle, the A3 is really the only "tacticool" looking bullpup that I actually like the look of
>>
>>34368729
>AUG A3 (not M1)
It's like I'm reading a GB listing.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.