[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Howdy again boys! Texasfag here about to make a move to Denver,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 13

File: IMG_5679.png (4KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5679.png
4KB, 250x167px
Howdy again boys!
Texasfag here about to make a move to Denver, CO and I was just wondering about the gun laws that are in CO, but specifically Denver. Is it true you can't open carry your handgun even in your truck? How easy is it to get CHL and cc your piece in Denver? I currently own a VEPR AK with a 30r mag, is that illegal in the city of Denver? I really appreciate all help I can get boys.
>>
>>34368369
>moving to colorado
faggot
>>
>>34368614
>wants to legally get high and not be a criminal

K den
>>
>what is Google

Also, fuck off, we're full
>>
>>34368369
Generally Denver's pretty shit for guns and the actual city has an AWB. If you work there, try living in a surrounding area instead of the metro. Permits aren't hard to get and open carry is technically legal but Denver libs hate it and will give you shit.
30 round mags are banned but nobody gives a fuck and cops actively choose not to enforce it.
>>
>>34368369
Just stay out of Denver county itself. I'd try looking north, or west.
>>
>>34368369
Move to the suburbs around Denver. Try and get closer to the mountains as opposed to closer than the plains.

Fuck aurora
>>
>>34369827
>>34370287
>>34370312
Thanks a lot for being helpful

The problem is my room is right in the middle of downtown. I don't really have a super big aresenal, nor do I want to bring my rifle everywhere. I just want to be able to have a pistol in my truck; or to be able to walk downtown with a CC handgun. My AK rifle I would just leave at home/take to the range/go camping with.
>>
>>34369696
>wants to personally talk with people who live the everyday life of gun owning in a state that I'm moving to in a few short days

Obviously not because I'm still here faggot.
>>
>>34368369
Generally gun laws are ok here. It's technically illegal to own mags that can hold more than 15 rounds but the law is unenforceable and you can just buy a magazine rebuild kit online. I don't know anything about Denver's gun laws though.
>>
>>34370454
There have been cases of people being charged with it. But as far as I'm aware they have yet to actually successfully sentence someone.
Denver gun laws are just vague. A gun with a magazine over 21 is an assault weapon and not allowed.
>>
>>34370389
Pretty sure you can keep a pistol in the car, and CC should be fine though I wouldn't OC in Denver.
Just owning the AK's going to be an issue because of the AWB.
>>
>>34370492
Didn't plan on OC in a city like Denver, just too stupid. As far as the AK, I think as long as I don't have a 30r mag then I should be okay. Technically not an "assault" weapon.
>>
>>34370454
Its illegal for stores to sell 16+ round mags. Its legal for you to own said magazines since there's no proof of you owning them after the ban
>>
>>34368369
>Moving to Denver from the South
GodSpeed dude they're literally the most judgemental, shitty people on the face of this Earth. You can already get a gauge at that by some of the comments ITT, Colorado Natives braaaaah. They blame it on California, I think it's just Colorado

t. Southerner than lived in Denver
>>
>>34370400
Seriously, fuck off. We don't want more fucking people here. Stay away.
>>
>>34368369
Colorado in general has lib disease, it's unfortunately terminal.
>>
>>34371298
This is the average Coloradan from my experience. Shittiest white people in the country, no real sense of a culture (new state), just a bunch of mixed ethnic groups forced to live around one another. The women are ALL complete degenerates. Sure the scenery is beautiful but the people are miserable and they are a microcosm of the country as a whole. Multiculturalism makes people fucking Miserable, no amount of weed can unfuck Colorado.

Good luck OP, I didn't even touch on the shady, libeling Jews that dominate Denver. You'll see in due time
>>
Just please keep your ass on the Front Range, the Western Slope is full
We've got our hands full trying chase off the fucking mexinigs
>>
File: north colorado flag.jpg (193KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
north colorado flag.jpg
193KB, 1500x900px
>>34371894
As a Missouran living in Colorado this is pretty much true.
There are a few good places but not where OP is.
I wanna go to Wyoming or Montana.
>>
>>34368369
Colorado sucks, it's being infested with liberals and Mexicans.
>>
File: 1364210116200.gif (2MB, 320x159px) Image search: [Google]
1364210116200.gif
2MB, 320x159px
>>34372195
rural MO here too, can confirm
western slope is best slope, tho
>>
>>34368369
I've lived my whole life in Boulder (Yeah it sucks now, it used to be tolerable) and the gun laws are actually not too bad. Got my permit faster than I expected, and I've never been delayed more than ten minutes buying. The mag cap is annoying, but it also isn't enforced so you can find standard capacity mags sold as "repair kits" at local stores frequently. Only really AR and AK though, tough to find anything obscure.

Denver sucks more, but I can't say anything specific. I know they have a lot more restrictions and I would guess you cannot open carry anywhere ever. Eastern Colorado is alright though, as is the western slope. Up north around Ft. Collins and Loveland are also pretty relaxed, Denver/Boulder is pretty horrible though in a general sense. Sadly that keeps expanding too, Longmont is basically just Boulder now and Lafayette isn't far behind. Don't even bother with Louisville or Superior.
>>
>>34371894
I'm not who you're referring to, but I've lived in Boulder for about 20 years. From my perspective, I've seen it change in the following ways:

>violence increased
>hobos changed from hippy war vets into meth/crack addicts that aggressively "beg"
>white people from california are blatantly selfish and rude with no remorse (particularly the ladies)
>house prices go way up
>people "cant afford to live here anymore" so they force the value of the quiet neighborhoods way the fuck down by allowing 6+ people to rent in a house, even though neighborhood rules specifically say they can't

I'm not saying it was all fucking paradise, but the urban "fuck you, outta my way, I'm doing shit and got no time for you" that comes from the east and west coast has made it less hospitable than it was.

Are we "full"? I don't know, but this has gotten way worse particularly in the past 4 years.
>>
>>34372278
How long you been in CO fellow Missouran anon?
8 years for me on the Front Range/Vail.
Been coming here since a little before I lived here and the last 8 years have been watching the state go to shit.
>>34372320
I really liked living in FoCo.
>>
File: rawImage.jpg (290KB, 2048x1253px) Image search: [Google]
rawImage.jpg
290KB, 2048x1253px
Stay the fuck in Texas
Tex-Mex is shit compared to real mezkin food
Fuck all your cowboy hat wearing faggots that wouldn't be able to saddle a horse if their lives depended on it
And now you fucking cunts are sending out longhorn ticks that makes it so the rest of us can't even eat red meat
Fuck the border wall
We need a Texas containment wall
Also fuck the Dallas Cowboys
>>
>>34372349
since 02 in or around ski town usa
>longer than most faggots on this board have been alive

where's MoHome for you ?
>>
>>34372399
St. Louis suburbs.
It was an alright place to grow up, don't wanna be there anymore though.
>>
>>34372399
>>34372421
KCMO BEST MO
>>
File: 1371947997044.gif (985KB, 226x128px) Image search: [Google]
1371947997044.gif
985KB, 226x128px
>>34372421
don't blame you
>>34372438
lived around 99th and holmes for 3 years, full of nogs now
mfw
>>
File: imos-pizza.jpg (327KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
imos-pizza.jpg
327KB, 600x450px
>>34372438
You guys had more fun available.
Best we could get was going out to the country property and float down the river.
Thoughts on pic?
>>
>>34372460
fucking imo's and their provolone pizza
good stuff
>>
>>34372421
I grew up in St. Louis County. Hated that place.

I don't live in Missouri anymore though. Kind of a shame, because Missouri is probably really nice outside of the major urban areas.
>>
>>34372483
Good man, I have to get one whenever I go back.
>>
>>34372460
My nigga
Imos is love Imos life
Had some last week
>>
>>34372343
Brotha even here in the South we are 100x more tolerant of other cultures moving in. I've never felt so fucking judged and forced to fit into a "label" than I did in Denver. I loved the city, the activities, etc...but goddamn it was insufferable being a southern white dude who was unaplogetically libertarian. I was always outspoken about politics and whatnot, but seriously I've never been around so many nihilist and just miserable fucking people. I used to blame it ALL on CALIFORNIANS, and that triggered even more people to hate me. California might as well be Jewish Mentality, the State. Seriously. The hedonism, the pessimism, the self centered mentality, the fictiousness completely smoke screened by virtue signalling liberals who think their shit literally doesn't stink.
>>
>>34372581
I am jealous.
Nearest Imos is 11 hours from me.
What's the point of living?
>>
>>34372596
But that's not Jewish mentality at all Anon
Those traits you mentioned are what Jews have programmed into goy libs
>>
>>34368369
Fuck off we're full.
>>
File: mizpah.jpg (285KB, 1800x1332px) Image search: [Google]
mizpah.jpg
285KB, 1800x1332px
>>34372638
I don't think they purposely program them into goys, I think that it becomes the norm when you're surrounded by the diaspora or they have control over the mechanisms of media, politics, and social life. Denver is no exception. Pic related is the gate at Union station welcoming people in Hebrew. You Just Know!
>>
>>34372647
Another CO faggot showing you how miserable their people are OP. Take Note.
>>
File: UK8HbhE.jpg.gif (157KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
UK8HbhE.jpg.gif
157KB, 1000x1000px
>>34372695
We're miserable because the califags keep destroying out economy and government and you Texans keep destroying our wilderness.
>>
File: innamountains.jpg (558KB, 1803x1014px) Image search: [Google]
innamountains.jpg
558KB, 1803x1014px
>>34368369
Immigrants go and stay go. Colorado natives can't fucking afford to stay in Colorado because of you fags.
>>
>>34372720
I'm from the Carolinas Anon. You're just miserable fucking people, I refuse to believe it's just the recent surge of tech/dude weed transplants. And I agree Califags are the most unbearable motherfuckers in this country, I'd rather live in Aleppo than any part of California, specifically because of the people
>>
>>34372747
Lol more people popping in to show OP how shit Colorado Natives are. The absolute misery of you people, the very definition of Jewish pessimism and critique. The state needs to be purged and colonized by Southerners, it's worth saving. You all treat transplants worse than we treat Yankee transplants in the South bud. Absolutely pathetic
>>
>>34372748
Coloradans are fine. You just have to interact with ones outside Denver/Springs. We've been jaded by too many decades of transplants. It's like what happened to /k/ after Sandy Hook. Too many newfags at once and it destroyed the board for good.
>>
>>34372775
>You all treat transplants worse than we treat Yankee transplants in the South bud. Absolutely pathetic
We only care about Texans and Califags. Everyone else is fine.
>>
>>34372695
>miserable
>>34372798
this
>>
>>34372343
>meth/crack addicts that aggressively "beg"

Story time, I'm around the area and people stay the fuck away from me

/k/ related reasons
>>
A lot of other Boulder-fags in this thread, I'm surprised.

Anyways, CO has negatively changed a lot in the last 15 years. In two years my work contract here will be over and I'm heading for new pastures, probably northern Idaho. Politics aside, CO is just too crowded now a days. Traffic, sky rocketing COL, leftist politics.
>>
File: 1466921536448.jpg (43KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
1466921536448.jpg
43KB, 500x561px
I don't know what's worse about living in Colorado, the flood of Califags and stoners, or the ever-growing "Muh rent, muh land, Cali get out REEEEEE" coming from Denver and now the Springs.

>tfw the only other places that work well for my jobs are shitholes like Seattle and New England
>>
>>34372320
My fellow boulderite, I was born in Boulder but spent my formative years in Indiana.
My family eventually moved back and I stayed in boulder and it has become extremley toxic over the past decade.
I got lucky that I inherrited my parents homes, otherwise I would never be able to buy a house in boulder.
I thoughoughly enjoyed the old boulderites but they have moved onto greener pastures.
The true hippy boulderites are few and far between now which is fairly sad, I never had a problem with them.
They just wanted to be left alone with their drugs and crystals, now though the california "hippy" has taken over.
I use the term hippy as what they refer to themselves, the people I knew when I were younger adamantly refused to vote as they did not believe in nor trust the government. The modern boulderite by and large is vastly different from how it was and it has
ruined the entire denver metro area. If you are moving to boulder try to live in one of the smaller areas or near fort collins, about the closest place to boulder that is still fairly normal is golden, which for being so close to boulder has escaped remarkably uscathed. I no longer plan on staying in colorado once I retire though because I believe that it is a lost cause.
>>
>>34369827
Do people actually follow that faggoty awb?
>>
>>34372720
>>34372695
>>34372720
>>34372748
There are plenty if miserable coloradoans, the californians have helped contibute to the decrease in happieness in colorado. Boulder used to be rated as one of the happiest cities in america, that brought californians in and they began to recreate their state here, this has had a large and noticable effect on the happieness in colorado. So yes there are plenty of miserable coloradoans but the terrible libshits coming here have done damage as well, if you are a conservanon and are moving to boulder I will gladly welcome you, but I believe colorado is a lost cause.
>>
>>34372846
>Northern Idaho
Mah nigga, My father knew frank church and I plan on moving back to idaho in my retirement. Last year, I spent 6 months backpacking through Idahos various areas and I absolutley love it.
>>
>>34369827
>>34370312
>>34370287

Basically this, Denver and Aurora are the only two counties that I know of that don't even allow CC, AFAIK (might just be OC).
>>34370611

Mag-limit is really self-enforced by your LGS, some still sell according to rumor. Nobody of any significance worries about pre-owned magazines. CO LEOs only enforce the mag-ban if it is forced on them by circumstance of arrest.
>>
>>34372944
>>34372944
I think it's a lost cause too man. I used to tell people it was the Californians making everyone miserable but it just seemed to anger people I was in with even more, since they all had friends from California. They were all miserable nihilist but they didn't recognize California as being the culprit
>>
>>34373054
It is not california alone, increasing population has a large part of the blame, it has been invariably proven that after about 60,000 people the more people in a city decreases the happieness of a city as there are too many individual concerns in the city for everyone to get along.
>>
>>34368369
well te gun laws arent that bad litterally every city Except denver might consider moving to one of the side cities (you cant open carry in dnever proper.)
>>
As a "transplant" as many natives view it, I've found Coloradans to somewhat self-hating and xenophobic attitude.
If you are Californian or Texan expect some shit from some people.
Coloradans don't always admit it, but they are upset about the influx of people into the state.
Whether it is property values or the crowding in some wilderness areas; Coloradans do have some gripes. But, sometimes they won't say shit about it, just suffer.
As the Front Range grows in population, the state turns from purple to increasing blue.
>>
File: 1471280380223.png (733KB, 982x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1471280380223.png
733KB, 982x1605px
Colorado is rightful Mexican clay
>>
>>34368676
>Wants to get high
>And own guns
Still federally illegal dipshit

I live in the area of Denver, but not IN denver, no one enforces or follows mag limits here, it's breddy gud.
>>
>>34373281
DPD doesn't give a fuck about guns/marijuana. I even asked one when I moved there if I was carrying in my car and my Oz of green in the trunk, would he prosecute based on Federal Law. He just didn't care at all, DPD is so fucking busy policing violent panhandlers/drug addicts/spic gangs. I bet Denver was a dope fucking city back in the 90s. It'll be little LA within the next 10 years
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.