[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good a chance would we have if we invaded and took over a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: somalia.jpg (1MB, 3856x2482px) Image search: [Google]
somalia.jpg
1MB, 3856x2482px
How good a chance would we have if we invaded and took over a third world country and made it our own? Think of it as Rhodesia 2.0 if you will.

Look at Gambia for example. The government is in crisis and hopelessly corrupt, some elements of the military support the sitting President, some don't, and some just don't give a shit.

The government spends less than 1% of GDP on national defense. The total number of active-duty personnel are about 2,500--meaning there are probably more people browsing /k/ right now, at this moment, than there are in their entire armed forces. The government says they can draft something like 300,000 military-age males but let's be real, they couldn't enforce a parking ban on their own front lawn let alone a nationwide conscription effort.

There are 22 million unique visitors to 4chan every month. Even if we were content with 1:1 odds manpower-wise, we would only need one hundredth of one percent of those people to sign up. How could we fail?
>>
>>34363138
>How could we fail?
You're all entitled cucks that have no concept of a hard life, you would get shrekt in minutes.
>>
File: 1495662432148.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495662432148.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Yeah, but why? Filling a country with manchild autistic pricks and making them fight african life schooled cocaine fuelled warriors... And for what, again? Africa is shit, worthless.
>>
>>34363138
>How good a chance would we have if we invaded and took over a third world country?
No chance, stop being autistic
>>
>>34363138
>Look at Gambia for example. The government is in crisis and hopelessly corrupt, some elements of the military support the sitting President, some don't, and some just don't give a shit.
yeah a group of fat entitled neckbeard versus soldiers who have been in and out of bush wars and used as child soldiers, 4chan stands a wonderful chance
>>
>>34363153

Yeah that's probably true for a lot of people here, but not everyone.
>>
>>34363202

Combat experience means jack shit when you have no will or reason to fight.

These guys have been fucked up the ass sideways by their government. Half of them don't even support their own commander in chief. They are armed with gear that's decades out of date and they probably get paid like dog shit when they get paid at all. Any shred of patriotism they may have had has been thoroughly trampled out of them. Hell, some might even join in if we promise to improve things. Anything would be an improvement at this point for them.
>>
>>34363205
It's true for most.

Nobody who has been in a win or die fight has any desire for more of that shit. Those that haven't will more than likely fall the fuck apart.
>>
>>34363261

>Nobody who has been in a win or die fight has any desire for more of that shit

Ah, that explains why so few combat vets join PMCs after leaving service.
>>
>>34363205
I'm talking about 99% of the posters, I didn't actually mean ALL considering there are anons here that have been in combat and I personally have survived a war.
>>
>>34363138
>How good a chance would we have if we invaded and took over a third world country and made it our own?

what are we building there? unless it's not an europeans only ethnostate and everybody gets tested for shitskin blood before they can join count me out.
>>
>>34363294
>my parents fled from the jugg of saliva
>I survived a war!

you are the worst tripfag on here by far.
>>
>>34363295

Literally just Rhodesia 2.0
>>
>>34363185
Sand

We will dig the sand

Sell sand to sand companies who make glass

They give money to buy dakimura

???

Profit
>>
>>34363310
Your butthurt is palpable.
>>
>>34363321
>Literally just Rhodesia 2.0

no thx. I'm not fighting for something that'll get rekt 10 years down anyway. you have to have 100% european citizens and the nukes to back that up - otherwise you are building sand castles.
>>
>>34363364

Just put a clause in the constitution that forbids majority rule lmao
>>
>>34363138
Why would you want to invade a country of niggers
>>
>>34363321
>Literally just Rhodesia
you know they lost right?
>>
>>34363202
>Being afraid of sub-50 IQ African child soldiers on drugs and with rusty as fuck AK's.

I bet you lock your car doors when black people walk by you pussy.

>>34363259
You're over thinking this. Most of them are literally retarded and operate on a very simplistic tribal mentality. You could kill their leaders, promise them prosperity and riches, and they'd still chimp out on you for killing the head kang.

You have to offer them something they don't have AND kill the ones with everything they could ever want (free rape-pussy, drugs, guns, murder, alcohol).

I propose
>>
>>34363406
>I bet you lock your car doors when black people walk by you pussy.
I am black :^)
>>
>>34363376
>Just put a clause in the constitution that forbids majority rule lmao
>Just put a clause in the constitution that forbids infringement of ownership of weapons lmao

yeah, that worked out great....
>>
>>34363275
The overwhelming majority do not. Many of those that do simply have no ability to deal with civilian life because they were never fully part of it, and return to something they know.
>>
>>34363138

>like the fucking white knight faggots in the leftist white west wouldn't use that as an opportunity to virtue signal to the world by saving some brown people from the "evil whites"
>>
>>34363396

to kill them duh
>>
>>34363481

what like those antifa faggots who need like 15 to 1 odds just to survive a punch-up at a rally?
>>
>>34363138
I dare you to try to smuggle a single handgun there. you would fail.
>>
>>34363567

No one has smuggled a single weapon anywhere in the history of weapons idiot it's impossible
>>
>>34363414
I bet you lock your car doors when you get a glimpse of your reflection in the window pussy.
>>
>>34363730
Every time I step out of the shower, I grab my car keys and make sure the doors are locked. Trust no one not even yourself
>>
>>34363535
Naw, like the North Carolina State Patrol that would arrest you retards before you got to a boat.
>>
It would never be a Rhodesia 2.0, not with the US involved. It'd just be America with more sub humans. If you're lucky it'd turn out to be an African Texas with niggers and a lot of self defence shootings
>>
>>34363202
1000 gear queers vs 1000 africa shit soldiers i bet the gear queers take very little casualties. especially if we put a few veterans in command. Africans probably dont even know how to zero a scope.
>>
I'd totally believe that /k/ could take out an equivalent sized force of africans, especially assuming we had vets as officers and ncos and specialized roles. Would it last past the military victory? No way.
>>
>>34363138
I've did some calculation out of autism for when the Tuvalu shit was wild, and to take one of two big islands(the smaller ones) on a shoestring budget you'd need about $10-15M. That's outside of actually controlling it.

Gambia would cost you at least 50 times as much, initial-capital-wise because I assume they have some resources you can sell on the black market.
>>
If you take over a country you take over their native population in addition to the country's resources. You can then either a) exile b) enslave c) kill or d) assimilate the native population. Seems like a lot of work.
>>
>>34363138

>How could we fail
In every possible concept of the word

>logistics
Good luck organizing enough ammunition, food, fuel, spare parts, medical supplies, fresh water, and vehicles on a scale small enough not to be noticed by major Western intelligence communities

>The country

Gambia is a tiny, marshy, sandy country the size of Jamaica. Infrastructure is negligible. Airports are small and poorly-maintained, and very few. Roads are

Gambia sits surrounded by Senegal and the rest of ECOWAS, a community that has made its fondness for military solutions abundantly clear in Cote D'Ivoire, Mali, and the Gambia itself. And that's not even considering the international pressure you'd be receiving from not just the UN, but from the UK for fucking with their ex-colony and African beach resorts, and from France for generally fucking around in Africa to begin with.

>Actual fighting

As I mentioned before, you'd not just be going up against Gambia, but definitely Senegal, Ghana, maybe nearby detachments from Guinea and elsewhere, and very likely Nigerian troops. And while you might screech "muh sub-50 iq niggers", Senegal and Nigeria are not forces for a handful of /pol/tard LARPing autists to sneeze at. And that's not even considering whether France or Britain sends somebody to push your shit in

>Building afterwards

Congratulations, you've just built yourself a new pariah state in Africa. Major resources the world wants and demands: 0, except maybe some nice beaches. You've got no major ports, shitty infrastructure even before you started shooting up the place, a resentful and discontented populace, little electricity, little clean water, and very little love from the rest of the world to fix any of those problems for you.

In short, this or any other neo-Rhodesia is a /pol/tier fantasy that needs to be laughed out the fucking door.
>>
>>34363761
Dont even trust your car keys, you fool.
You must go out and check your doors are locked.
Your keys could be deceiving you.
>>
>>34366171
>Africans probably dont even know how to zero a scope.

Not setting your rifle to 1000 for maximum killing power
>>
>>34363138
You'd have to pick a country that doesn't support the US, mainly bc the only way to maintain power would be to have CIA backing after you took the capital/major assets.
>>
>>34366222
All of the above please.
>>
>>34363399
But they had superior genes n shiiit
>>
>>34363138
NATO would step in and kick the dick out your mouth with some air strikes. Since you would probably lack any air support
>>
>>34363138

>hard men who have survived the harsh environment of Africa, who have grown up surrounded by death and destruction

vs

>autistic nu-males who cant go 5 hours without another Liter o' cola

Gee I wonder how this would go.
>>
>>34366901
> fly our asses to gambia and get off the plane
> no Wi-Fi
Weeeeeelp
>>
There is a lot of money needed for this plan, but maybe we can use /pol/tards for the campaign "Rase money for Kekistan"

We also need a legitimate reason why we are going to conquer them
>>
>>34367003
>We also need a legitimate reason why we are going to conquer them

Which is . . .
>>
The possibility of doing this legitimately:

1)Get an embassy in the destination country

2)Remove several local "soldiers" and place their bodies on the land of the embassy

3)Declare war as retaliation for an attack on our territory

Profit
>>
>>34363294
Idk man, I have been in class and had sex with muslim girls and I can tell you one thing. Knowing that hey have to either sleep on the street or face a beating and honor killing home after they have been seduced to a night of "experiencing teen life" filled with alcohol, weed and tobacco really and I mean REALLY gives me a hard time. All these young hopes of the family, having never done something haram, now tainted. Some in lesbian relationships, some naked on the internet. Knowing that their lives are worthless and knowing the impotent rage of their cuckold fathers, nephews and brothers really saddens me. Don't underestimate the moral torture i've been through muslimBRO.
>>
File: hehehehewhwhat.jpg (46KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
hehehehewhwhat.jpg
46KB, 324x291px
>>34367101
Hoooooooooooooooo...............
>>
History has shown that any sort of "apartheid" white minority government will eventually fall to its enemies, colonization is the only option.

If whites were a minority in North America, we would have been genocided out of here too.

Of course we almost ARE a minority now, so its just a matter of time.
>>
>>34363138
Except 75% of /k/ is nogunz, 5% are decent shots, and maybe 1% is combat capable.
>>
>>34363138
It can be done.
But not by /k/.

Any nation which potentially could pull it off has no intention of doing it.
>>
File: nog hunting in Sierra Leone.png (136KB, 1178x985px) Image search: [Google]
nog hunting in Sierra Leone.png
136KB, 1178x985px
>>34367910
Still better than Africans.
>>
>>34363138
Set up a community in Greenland, secretly militarize it. No one would notice. No one would care.
Start providing services at get on good terms with the other 10 people in your 100,000 square kilometer area and you won't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>34363138
Have you seen the people who go to /k/ meetups?

Literal obese, fedora wearing weebs who hump their waifu body pillow at night.
>>
>>34363138
Why would you want to invade a country when you coild set up unfair loans in one of them countries and set up yoir pwn business on them or buy materials from that country for dirt cheap prices

Invading a poor country seems dumb when you coild set up a dictator of yoir own
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.