[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, whats /k/ playing this sunday morning/afternoon/whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

File: rainbowsixvegas_pspbox.jpg (835KB, 640x1102px) Image search: [Google]
rainbowsixvegas_pspbox.jpg
835KB, 640x1102px
So, whats /k/ playing this sunday morning/afternoon/whatever time of the day it is for you? I recently found my copy of Rainbow Six Vegas for the PSP and I gotta say, its pretty good for a portable FPS
>>
>>34358981
Its multiplayer was pretty good if not just for the settings

Back when this came out, other than CS and its cancerous playerbase there was no real FPS that had indoor environments as the main setting.

Having any at all was more than 4 rooms was pretty crazy. Thats why people loved the Shanghai level in BF4

Also back to /v/
>>
>>34358981
Loved Vegas. Loved everything about it. Was literally my go to game in high school for a looong time. This weekend though I'm playing Squad and The Division. Both GREAT games.
>>
>>34359003
but anon /v/ is autistic
>>
Tried Enter the Gungeon. Weird twin stick shooter Rouge-like that's an obsessive love letter to guns and shoot out movies.

Hard game and I suck, so it's taking a while.
>>
>>34359023
try /pol/ instead there where autistic mods dont shadow global ban you for 3 days for threads like this

Because they do it here
>>
>>34359061
why would I do that I cant discuss video games that /k/ plays on /pol/
also chill family lmao

>>34359057
same here anon
>>
>>34359057
I got a Colt 1851 drop that pushed me over the 2nd level. Now I just want a cowboy repro gun in 357 mag that I can just fuck around with the range.

Anybody know if the Ruger vaqueros are fanning safe?
>>
>>34359057
Keep at it, it'll just click. Being able to kill the first two bosses without taking hits is vital.

Smuggler is much better than he looks, the lockpicks equal a shitload more loot.
>>
>>34358981
Steam summer sale is on so I bought a few games; Left 4 Dead 1&2, Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2, Far Cry 3 (currently playing) and This War of Mine.
>>
>>34359057
> Bullet Sponges: the Game

Although maybe that's the point, I dunno.
>>
File: pistolfu.jpg (86KB, 1458x1093px) Image search: [Google]
pistolfu.jpg
86KB, 1458x1093px
Insurgency

No primary, no grenades, pistol only, final destination.
>>
>>34358981
Forza Horizon 3. I like shooting and all but it's good to take a break once in awhile.
>>
File: StrengthTraining2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
StrengthTraining2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I spent 12 hours on GTA Online yesterday. I'm trying to not go back today. My AR needs a checkup anyway.
>>
I bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier on Steam the other day. I've played one mission and haven't finished it yet. I want to get back into multiplayer GR and Ill try that in a little while. Anyone know if there are still people playing it online? What about the other Ghost Recon PC games, do people play them still? I was in a clan in the original GR, good times.
>>
File: header.jpg (29KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
29KB, 460x215px
>>
>>34358981
Just got Earth Defense Force in the Steam sale. Pretty fun game
>>
>>34358981
The PSP version was good but the ammo count is literal shit but the storyline connects to the regular console/pc version of vegas which is nice
>>
>>34358981
My buddies and I would play this in highschool as a drinking game. Splitscreen terrorist hunt, and you drank every time you died. We called it "terrorism never sleeps" because people would get drunk and try to go to bed and we would tell them "terrorism never sleeps bro"

Autism moment over
>>
>>34359011
>>34358981
Played Vegas, excellent shooter, one of the best.

The VERY BEST is GRAW (PC Version ONLY) Team death match mode online.
>The single player AI sucks
>The console version was a completely different game that sucked
>The other multiplayer modes sucked
..but man, team death match GRAW was the best on a PC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCWk6HxEZOU
>>
>>34358981
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35w_X58hJek
>>
>>34361483
Never played GRAW 1, only had GRAW 2 on the 360 which was pretty damn good on multiplayer and had terrorist hunt before it was a thing.
>>
File: sc0516-243465_2.jpg (88KB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
sc0516-243465_2.jpg
88KB, 832x468px
>>34358981
I bought Arma 3 on sale couple days ago, played campaign, don't really see what the hype is. Don't have a microphone yet so I wouldn't want to play multiplayer.

Just went back to playing New Vegas anyway, really enjoying the writing quality of some of the DLCs, the Nexus mods are great too.
>>
File: pubattlegrounds.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pubattlegrounds.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Honestly, the most /k/ vidya in a while is probably pic related. It makes me feel like I'm in 5th grade again, getting curb stomped by Chad and Jamal, until I attempt suicide and sent to therapy. Goddamn nostalgia.

But I mostly play Vampire the Masquerade:Bloodlines, RS2: Vietnam, Overwatch, Sunless Sea, Huniepop, GTA Online, New Vegas, Skullgirls, Hotline Miami 2, and XCom:EU.
>>
>>34361618
I tried one of the 360 console games, probably graw 1 and it was terrible. As for PC, the reason I like graw 1 better than 2 is that in 2, you are more limited with weapon choices. Presumably they did this to balance the game but I never thought it was a problem in 1.
Actually, one of the coolest things is that they guns all have trade offs, one is best in a given role but none is best overall and you need to pick the one that fits the map and your play style. The reticle system is well done and it would make for an amazing MMORPG like STALKER if only the developers had the vision.
>>
>>34361764
>GTA:Online

I'm off that game until they unfuck their prices and the anti mod bullshit.
>>
>>34358981
Vegas was amazing besides the cover system. Would have been a 10/10 tactical shooter without it (you couldn't disable the cover system on consoles, don't know if it was possible on PC but hope it was).
>>
Darkest Dungeon for me.
>>
File: ms fortune.gif (276KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ms fortune.gif
276KB, 200x200px
>>34361787
Yeah, Rockstar can suck a thousand creamscicle cocks. I made my guy a strung out methhead tweaker in a olive green/white stripe Sabre Turbo, wearing a lobster suit jacket, "I'd love to Fuck You!" T shirt, and sea-foam green chinos. And a Colt 1903 in pastel pink. But the hackers/12 yr. olds can suck a thousand cut kosher cocks. Until Rockstar can unfuck itself, I spend time grinding in PU:BG or honing my Skullgirls main.

[spoilers]Ms. Fortune best girl[/spoilers]
>>
File: Spicy Finger.png (820KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Spicy Finger.png
820KB, 1280x720px
>>34358981

I've been playing Killing Floor 2. I know it's unrealistic, but I've been having fun doing "Nothing but akimbo 1911" runs.

Basically have to kite the big enemies, but if I stack my headshot multipliers, I can kill a Fleshpound before I have to reload my fuddy fives.

Plus, I love the fact that the reload button doubles as a "finger-fuck your guns" button when your mags are full. And the fact they animated the guns at 200 FPS so they look extra beautiful during slo-mo.

Bar that, it's been EA UFC 2, because I haven't been able to hit the gym, and by proxy the heavy bag in a few days, so it's been tiding me over as temporary stress relief.

I need to get back into Titanfall 2 though. Miss spicing people.
>>
>>34358981
The Eagle and The Radiant Cross for the first Mount and Blade.
I love watching a line of infantry with double barrel muskets gun down Swadian Knights and other elite heavy cavalry from other factions.
The ones that get too close usually end up skewered on Laurian or Swadian pikes or hacked to death by Swadian Doppelsoldniers with their two-handers or Laurian Rodoleros while still being shot by the musket troops.
>>
>>34363226
>double muskets
>heavy cavalry
Well fuck, I know what I'm doing till the next version of L'Aigle comes out
>soon pls Docm-fampai
>>
File: over_the_top.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
over_the_top.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
>>34358981
just storming some trenches in between sector artillery. Lee Enfield is god tier
>>
Anyone play Argo yet? Bohemia (the arma people) made a f2p take on counterstrike. It just released.
>>
>>34364131
It's pretty fun, especially when you gather troops from all over to bolster up their weaknesses after training them up.
It's also for Warband if you prefer that.

>When the Radiant Cross heavy infantry can't get close to your Imperial State guard infantry without getting shot to pieces and when they do get close, either they get poked by pikes, slashed by swords or slammed by shock cavalry.
Pretty sweet, though ranged cavalry can be an issue sometimes
>>
>>34358981
Titan fall 2.
>>
>>34359572
Mah nigga. Makarov with extended mag and AP rounds plus incediary for blowing up cache is a way to go.
>>
Metal Gear Solid 5, I like the controls but the open world sucks. Always the some outposts and mother base is boring as hell. Probably not gonna finish it.
>>
I played Battlefield 1 earlier and was reminded of why I stopped playing Battlefield 1 a week after it released.
>>
File: 1495913938610.png (279KB, 437x561px) Image search: [Google]
1495913938610.png
279KB, 437x561px
>>34364995
Mah nigga
>>
File: asdf.png (317KB, 497x274px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
317KB, 497x274px
You tell me
>>
>>34363114
Get back into TF2 tomorrow. New DLC dropping, bringing Wargames to TF2 among other changes
>>
File: e3f.png (237KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
e3f.png
237KB, 450x300px
just bought mgsv. i fucking love this game
>>
File: 1497832945076s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497832945076s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
RE6 siege, wipeout, zombambo floor 2, and the last remenant the last im debating hard weather to grind all the way to BR 99 just to kill that fallen fuck and then have no fun the rest of the way cuase all breath then to get my ass raped by the conquerer or just leave one side mission undone also fuck the rare spawing system in this game it wouldnt that bad if it wasnt for the fact that thier required for the guild task
>>
Ok so I found some mods for Fallout 4 that make the wasteland covered in fog/ spooky weather, one that changes the game so that ammo, food and water are super fucking rare and another that implements metro-style gas mask mechanics into the game. This might just be the most fun I've had in this game since my first OMG NEW FALLOUT playthrough at launch.
>>
>>34371142

Shit, really? Damn, I was considering it, you've definitely tipped the scales.

One more question, have they toned down the shitscan?
>>
I played FutureCop recently. Man that brought back memories.
>>
>tfw played rainbow six vegas like crazy
>would go >8:1 k/d ratios on kill house roof top with suppressed famas, taurus raging bull, left shoulder pad, motion sensor, c4, and a white hat
>>
File: 203mm B4 Direct Fire.gif (860KB, 360x204px) Image search: [Google]
203mm B4 Direct Fire.gif
860KB, 360x204px
CoH 2: Spearhead mod. Shit game and you need all the expansions, but the mod makes it way more fun. Definitely not Steel Division or MoW levels of tactics and shit, but still way better than vanilla.

>pic related. Any game with the B-4 get an automatic B+
>>
>>34361842
>Rockstar
You mean Take-Teo, their overlords
>>
>>34373741
Take-Two*
>>
File: 1488856508221.jpg (89KB, 544x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488856508221.jpg
89KB, 544x626px
Just got back into Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. The game is so shit, but I'm enjoying the campaign. It's one of those games that I have tried to beat, but never got around to it. It's only taking me 8 years or so.
>>34371350
I've been trying to 100% the game for the last week or so, just needed to get a few more S ranks and collect the animals.
>>
>>34358981
EU IV, haven't really played much shootan games since Quake 3: Arena.
>>
Playing Warthunder again after they added the Italian airforce. Everybody's crying overpowered but I don't really see them as anything other than a jack of all trades. They can turn-fight better than Germans/Americans/Russians, but no better than the japs or Bongs. And they can BnZ better than japs and Bongs, but not better than Burgers or Krauts. So I don't know why everybody's complaining

Also
>Spaghettis have an attacker that mounts a 102mm cannon in the nose
Incalculable amounts of want
>>
>>34373861
Is it still a miserable grindfest?
I liked the gameplay for the short while that I played but having to unlock everything at one tier for the next one just killed it for me.
>>
>>34373978
Kind of? I mean, for me, the most fun was at tiers 3 and 4. The grind for jets is just as horrendous as ever, but jets gameplay is boring as fuck and I hate it.

So, I effecitvely cut my grind by 20% because idgaf about tier 5 planes. Beyond that though, the RP requirements have no changed at all. Although the RP requirements for Spaghetti aircraft right now are pretty lenient because they have so few planes, so it feels like you're just rocketing through the tiers. I've played spaghetti planes for maybe three hours or so and I've already got two tier 2 aircraft, one fully upgraded and one half-way there. I'm about 50% to my 3rd tier 2 plane too.
>>
>>34359778

This is a good thing. RO:OST (and its mods) > RO2 and its faggot retard DLC fucking Rising Storm and Vietnam
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.