[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it's not THAT bad is it? still a perfectly functional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 15

File: california.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
california.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
it's not THAT bad is it?

still a perfectly functional rifle

>grip fin
>fixed stock
>bullet button
>10 round magazine

i mean i'd rather have it look like this than clinton in the white house and no guns at all
>>
At least you can have a semi automatic rifle without having to be employed as a professional hunter.
>>
>>34358196

If clinton tried to take guns away it would've been 1776 2.0.
>>
>>34358196
At least you can have a semi automatic rifle without it being a .22 rimfire.
>>
>>34358196
Jesus fucking christ just nuke California, its a crime to be this retarded that you implement these laws.
>>
>>34358202
>>34358207
yeah semi-automatic blanket ban on long guns was defeated in legislature in 2016. around the time bullet-button ban/assualt weapon ban 2/0 was being crafted

we will find out by july/august of 2018 if semi-auto is going to be put on the ballot for 2018.

The ammo license law passed last year to be in effect next year, So i still need to apply for and study for the test. since my long gun and hand gun license expired last year.

i'm still looking for a police officer who is willing to sell me a used glock gen 4 19 so i can obtain one legally before 2018.

i didn't have enough time to buy a mini-draco used
>>
>>34358196
How are you supposed to hold this?
>>
>>34358322
in any manner you want as long as your thumb never crosses over the firearm underneath the action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6F3xvu9XwA
>>
>>34358206
lol keep telling yourself that. The State will take away your guns like the frog is boiled in the pot. Baby steps by baby steps to avoid harsh reactions. Just like in Europe.

No one but a few specimens would dare go against the grain. You can hide behind SHALL NOT INFRINGE all day long, you still lost suppressors, full auto components and explosives because of the NFA and the ATF's "opinion letters". Thus it's only a matter of time before the rest comes with it.
>>
>>34358196
Fixed stocks are the best.
>>
Not a Californian, but what would happen if you just cut the part behind the grip off?
>>
>>34358652
same idea as
>what would happen if you just put a stock on a non SBR'd pistol upper?
Just because you can, doesnt mean your dog will survive.
>>
>>34358652
ATF blasts your doggo
>>
>>34358196
Is this some silly Banifornia thing?
>>
>>34358219
>obeying commiefornia's bullshit
>not just illegaly configuring your AR
>not just buying your ammo in Vegas
>not just shooting out in the desert/forest where no one gives a shit
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>34358196
Despite what people may tell you, the grip fin is EXTREMELY uncomfortable.
>>
>>34358196
why would you have the bullet button on there if you don't have evil features, just use a normal magazine release
>>34358678
the ATF doesn't enforce state gun laws and wouldn't arrest you for something like that because it's just not their job
>>
>>34358899
Billy Bob McGee, elderly park ranger and gun law expert, will get you
>>
File: 1403048797850.jpg (87KB, 680x706px) Image search: [Google]
1403048797850.jpg
87KB, 680x706px
>mfw commiefornians have it even worse than us leafs
>>
>>34360073
I can still buy beer after 8 pm, chicken gravy faggot
>>
>>34360083
Me too
What the fuck are you even talking aboot
>>
>>34358196
It's amazing to me as an AZ fag how drastic the difference is between our gun laws just one state over.
>>
>>34358196
Atleast if SHTF you can try to get your hands on a police rifle and unfuck your own pretty quickly.
>>
What the fuck is that thing attached to the pistol grip and what does it do?

How would that make the gun any less effective? Maybe less comfortable but wtf?
>>
>>34358196
It's not completely nonfunctional, but it is the principle that is abominable.
Move out as soon as you can and never look back.
>>
>>34360114
It appeases gun grabbers in faggofornia; for the moment at least.
>>
File: fj_green3.jpg (42KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
fj_green3.jpg
42KB, 500x333px
What the fuck is this even? Someone please explain to a Canadian who thought he had the shittiest gun laws.

Tell me this shit is not mandatory.
>>
>>34360129
But what is its functionality? Just by the aesthetics of that thing, wow. God help them.
>>
I'm in California and thank god I prefer milsurp
That being said, I want a fucking FAL and/or G3
I hate this state
>>
>>34360140
there's no sense or function to it. it's made to conform to a certain group of laws.
>>
>>34360140
It's function is to make the pistol grip not a pistol grip because you can no longer wrap your hand around the pistol grip therefore making your rifle no longer an "ASSAULT RIFLE" by California definition.
>>
File: smug2.jpg (6KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
smug2.jpg
6KB, 250x230px
>>34360159

I just read over this:

https://www.pewpewtactical.com/featureless-ar-15-rifle-grips-stocks-muzzle-devices/

California is officially as bad as Canada now.

You basically don't even live in America if you live in California.
>>
>>34360186
Yep, and getting worse.
>>
>>34360153
Come on, there's gotta be a reason if it's for conforming to gun laws. It has to hinder the rifle in SOME way or why would they even need it to conform like you said?
>>34360159
Ok, I see. Thanks. Honestly I'd just replace the entire stock à la pic related instead of getting one of these autistic grips.
>>
File: 1488342676467.jpg (104KB, 780x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488342676467.jpg
104KB, 780x800px
>>
>>34358515
We live in an era of loosening gun laws specifically because all of that shit went too far.
>>
>>34360083
Mommy Wynne lets me buy it until 9
>>
>>34360232
I hope you're right
>>
>>34360186
>thinking featureless rifles are the worst of it
>laughinganimegirls.gif
https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/california-ballot-measure-63-firearm-and-ammo-control
>>
File: pinkman2.jpg (110KB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
pinkman2.jpg
110KB, 1024x574px
>>34360241

LCBO in Newmarket is open until 10:00PM bruh, I bought a bottle of FortyCreek at 9:40PM the other day.
>>
>>34360186
>California is officially as bad as Canada now.
>as bad as
Anon I'm sorry to tell you but it's been far worse than Canada for a while.
>>
>>34360267
>FortyCreek
Kill yourself my man, Canadian Club 12 year is the only whiskey that exists.

There's some LCBOs open till 10, one near me was open till 10 for a few months but its back to 9 now.

Remember to stock up today before those commies go on strike.
>>
File: large.png (133KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
133KB, 500x282px
>>34360255

These background checks for ammo - is this every time you buy ammo? Or do you pass the check once and then you're good to buy ammo as you need it?

Even in Canada we pass a background check ONCE when we get our PAL/RPAL license, and then we can buy as much ammo as we need. Of course we have "hoarding laws" but they're so loosely defined it'd be impossible to actually trace someone through paper trails for hoarding.
>>
>>34360211
>we need your electoral votes

Should read "we need your money".
>>
Quebecnigger here.
We can buy in stores until 11 and in bars until 3.
Not even gonna mention the afterhours.
>>
>>34360232
I REALLY hope you're right.
>>
File: 20170526_232442.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_232442.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>34360277

I try all kinds of stuff 2bh pham. I've had CC and it's just too bland for me. The last FortyCreek I bought was this Copper Pot stuff, and it's actually not bad. Not a Danfield's or a Gibson's, but pretty good for $30.00.

And I have a fully stocked bar, so I'd need to deplete about ~50 litres of alcohol before I was totally dry.
>>
File: 637.gif (284KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
637.gif
284KB, 500x800px
>>34360186
>https://www.pewpewtactical.com/featureless-ar-15-rifle-grips-stocks-muzzle-devices/
jesus CHRIST this is INFURATING. IS THIS EVEN IN THE SAME COUNTRY???? just the way this cuck of a fag wrote this shit! FUCKING READ THIS. WHAT THE FUCK THE GUY'S ALREADY GIVEN UP... CALIFAGS IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY FUCKING DO??!?!? "i-it's the law... even if it takes away all my rights... so let me just bend over for you now daddy gov"

if this shit happened in MY STATE i would along with every other sensible FUCKING person would be rioting in the goddamn STREEET. DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE "LAWS" STOP GUN CRIME? congrats you just punted your rifle 70 years into the past, that sure is going to stop gang shootouts in the streets. I bet the ONE THING you faggots achieved is give your fuddlords a damn good laugh you fuckin' deserve this fate

I just want all you commiefornia FUCKS to know that this happened because YOU LET IT HAPPEN. you have NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOUR-FUCKING-SELF. i'd say grow a goddamn pair now but haha its too late.

i'm just fucking shaking in anger right now. really, please tell me, anyone from cali here, please tell me you aren't like this trembling faggot that wrote this article. that you just surrender your rights and your property to a government YOU elected to defend your rights.

i just dont want to believe

i fucking dont
>>
File: jew stereotype2.png (204KB, 353x402px) Image search: [Google]
jew stereotype2.png
204KB, 353x402px
>>34360504

It would be a shame if you went on some kind of shooting rampage and killed people with your guns.
>>
>>34360504
who enforces this shit? local police?
>>
>>34360504
>if this shit happened in MY STATE i would along with every other sensible FUCKING person would be rioting in the goddamn STREEET
Sure you would.
>>
>>34359227
>>34358678
>the ATF doesn't enforce state gun laws and wouldn't arrest you for something like that because it's just not their job
I work for the gob'ment, can confirm. Most federal institutions will not be the ones to enforce state policies since, well, state policies aren't federal policies. However state officials may request federal help for a big enough bust, however the feds won't be the ones to initiate a state-level policy enforcement.
>>
>>34358196

It's pretty fucking bad man. Having to make any modifications to a rifle to make it legal is just not okay.
>>
>>34360504
We have so many nogs, illegals, and hipsters voting is how it happened. I'm sure noone on /k/ voted for any of this shit.
>>
>>34360504
I didn't elect shit. Look up just how the dems fucked the voting system to insure that they will always have a supermajority in tbis state before tou moutb off about how any if the gun owners in this state are in any way responsible for the sorry state of our 2nd amendment rights. The control the legislature, they control the media, lawsuits are the only method we have to fight back that won't get us labeled as domestic terrorists.
>>
>>34360520
and for what reason? if i was morally retarded or some city gangbanger maybe? i wonder how hard Jamal and his buddies are laughing their asses off as they vote in reps that disarm the citizens while they do a drive by on your family with their 100% legally obtained glawk fohties

>>34360534
I sure would.
>>
>>34360596
>and for what reason?

Because it would bring terrible publicity to the gun issue and make gun owners look terrible. It would be further justification to ban guns and restrict civil liberties.

It's exactly the kind of thing (((they))) want. You can either submit while they slowly erode your rights, or you can fight back, and their media machine will demonize you and accelerate the erosion of your rights.

Silly goy, thinking you can win.
>>
>>34360596
>I sure would.
Have fun being used as an argument to enforce even more gun control in your state then.

You sound like someone who got into guns a week ago.
>>
File: MLK1.jpg (43KB, 463x369px) Image search: [Google]
MLK1.jpg
43KB, 463x369px
>>34360644
i over-dramatized "protest" as "riot" in my post because the article rustled my jimmies too hard
>>34360636
don't reply if you don't read the whole post
>>34360588
>lawsuits are the only method we have to fight back that won't get us labeled as domestic terrorists
that's honestly sad. i hear/read things about far-leftists drowning out opposing opinions with demonizing and hate-mongering but to see someone say that happens on a state level sucks. that place is not part of the USA. if i were in your position i'd get the hell out of there as fast as i could
>>
>>34360726
>implying protests do anything
Holy fuck lol how young are you
>>
>>34360738
>standing up for myself doesn't work so i'm going to give up and do nothing
how's that going for you?
>>
>>34360521
yes
Even though nobody actually goes around enforcing the laws, however if you do get investigated for something else, they will slap you with as much as they can.
>>
>>34360764
I'm alive and not in prison, so that's nice
>>
>>34360202
That honestly looks bretty gud. Glad I don't live in hell, but if I did I'd take this over the shitty AR in the OP.
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>34360504
>I just want all you commiefornia FUCKS to know that this happened because YOU LET IT HAPPEN. you have NOBODY TO BLAME BUT YOUR-FUCKING-SELF. i'd say grow a goddamn pair now but haha its too late.

>You have nobody to blame but yourselves for voters in San Francisco and Los Angeles
I don't even live there and the laws they pass affect everyone.
>well you should've voted
I do vote, there's just 4 liberals and illegal immigrants for every one of me
>well you should've campaigned harder
Ah yes, I should've just ""campaigned"" hard enough to magically change peoples' minds. Thanks I hadn't thought of that.
>well you should riot then
Rioting never works. It doesn't work for conservative or liberal politics, it just makes the people who live in the area hate you and your ideology unless you already have a majority of the population on your side.

>just move then
I will after I earn enough, but funnily enough all I ever hear from you fags is
>wooooooow stay in your containment state you commie, we don't want you here
this is despite me not voting for any of that shit
>>
>>34360267
Hey, in Virginia it's no liquor after 9 and none on Sunday. No beer or wine after midnight any day. Reminder that conservatives and liberals alike are happy to sell out your personal liberties in this nanny-Commonwealth.
>>
>>34360504
>I'm 15 years old and have all figured out: the post
>>
>>34360295
Every. Fucking. Time..... I personally know 4 ghetto ass women who voted for that prop who didn't even read the language of the law. Worst thing, they all own guns and now bitch about the law they helped pass.
>>
>>34360093
As a Californian that moved to Arizona, I didn't realize how bad it actually was. Fuck California yo
>>
>>34358196
something is wrong with your pistol grip, mag, and mag release.

You should fix that.
>>
>>34358196
>actually complying
KEK
You're supposed to hide out. I really hope you're not planning on registering that. Enjoy having to get a new serial number machined onto your lower and sending the government photos of your rifle. Need people to not comply so that when the number of registrants is significantly lower than the known amount of rifle owners the state goes apeshit.. or something
>>
>>34358196
Do you feel like you will have benefited from living in the state of California ten years from now. Or do you think it will be just like this with regard to other aspects of your life.

I know at the end of the day guns are just a small part of your life but, Do you really want to live somewhere where pic related is the manner in which legislative problems are solved.

Are they the same way with taxes, education, free speech, and licensing laws. I'm just sayin.
>>
>>34360967
I have a job that's only viable here (yes even after taxes and cost of living, no it's not tech related). While I hate the gun laws I have to stay for my career for the next 5 years at the very least.
>>
>>34360557
So what CalifOrnIa agency blasts doggos instead?
>>
>>34360998
>I have a job that's only viable here
Gay cake baker or what
>>
>>34361067
SPICSNAZ
>>
>>34361072
defense contractor, aerospace related
>>
>>34361067
CADOJ.
>>
>>34358209
>be in CA
>gas stop at night
>suspicious black males approaches rapidly
>decide to fire a couple of warning shoots, can't open fire on other human beings before being shot myself due to the Formal Aggression Act
>pull out state issued 5-shot-magazine manual-action 25-lbs-antichildren-trigger fingerprint-detecting always-online-DRM .22 rubber-jacketed-playdoh-point self-defense-instrumentTM
>thank senator Feinstein for allowing me to purchase it for only $10k + $250 monthly ownership tax, $500 per round
>have to open the Safety HolsterTM, which requires a phone connection so an automated 911 call can take place, and a key that must be kept in the left shoe
>as I take out the gun a $1500/h carry fee is automatically processed onto my bank account
>guns must be kept unloaded, so I have to remove the clip from my right shoe, load the jacketed playdoh point rounds into the magazine, and load it into the gun
>conspicuous black males are now close to my car, I have to take the shot
>as I pull the trigger a $250 shooting free is processed into my account, but it only counts the trigger pulls and not the actual shots fired
>gun doesn't fire
>I forgot to use the special screwdriver to put the safety off
>screwdriver must be kept in wallet, so I lay the gun in passenger seat earning myself a $500/min fine for negligent abandon due to the Think of the Children Act, processed instantly
>Safety's off, time to fire a couple of warning shots
>gun jams
>the gun loudspeaker prerecorded messages start playing
>*due to the Good Sleep Act of 2020, it is illegal to fire weapons between 20:00 and 08:00*
>*you are now eligible for an up to 20.000 dollars fine for attempting to disrupt other people's sleep*
>black males shoot me in self defense because I drew first, and because the minority protection act allows them to fire at any time they want
>as I die I feel relief in knowing that in my will I left all my possessions to a fund for black people, to help them off the street
>>
>>34361675
>20.000 dollars
>euro
>making fun of CA

pot calling the kettle nigger
>>
>>34361675
As if Feinstein would even let us defend our selves with playdough bullets >>34358196
And yes it is that bad. How ever it's real easy to cheat the law so long as you shoot in an area where faggy code enforcement dickholes can't surprise you.

>buy retarded stock lock thing, keep it barely tightened down so you can just over power the lock if need be
>velcro some retarded fin to the back of your pistol grip, so you can easily take it off

Or

>get super cuck ar mag lock
>dremel it in half
>drill a small hole in one end, place small pin on other side so that they meet up
>simply assemble maglock when then popo tries to cuck you
>lol at how gay new laws make no mention of being able to uncuck your rifle within seconds

Or just install a regular mag release and never be around normies
>>
>>34360295
As much as I'd like for that comic to happen, Cali's got alot of ports
>>
>>34360521
I've heard of faggot ranges checking, and reporting people to the DOJ
>>
>>34360087
He doesn't know, he's probably a retarded faggot or something
>>
>>34362196
I'd leave and start a wildfire on my way out if I saw that

Traitors
>>
>>34360073
Their ARs don't share an action with 90s nerf guns.
>>
>>34360521
Yes Incl. Sheriff deputys, and any other law enforcement agency...like border patrol, California highway patrol.

Also federal agents are obligated to report us to state agencies if our firearms are not compliant.

So fbi agents around here duty bound to call local authorities
>>
>>34361709
He's right though.
>>
>>34358652
It would be like building a suppressor out of those solvent traps and shooting without a tax stamp.

Except life in California prison rather than federal
>>
>>34363334
>>34363253
u some kinda cop?
>>
File: 1497304177924.gif (3MB, 220x209px) Image search: [Google]
1497304177924.gif
3MB, 220x209px
>>34360139
https://www.firearmspolicy.org/10_things_every_california_gun_owner_needs_to_know_on_january_1_2017
>>
>>34358219
>>34358196
If its so bad why do people keep voting and funding these people why doesnt k get togther and vote for and raise money for some one they like?
>>
>>34364084
Because /k/ is even more retarded and lazy.
>>
>>34360211
Red panels are shit actually
>>
>>34358196
That lawsuit can't come soon enough.

>tfw Kennedy retiring would mean that the assault weapons lawsuits would now finally get voted and repealed.

NRA needs to keep stacking the deck, so we finally give national libtard states the gun liberation they deserve.

>cue antifa getting assrekt and shot from getting illegally uppity with trump supporters
>>
>>34364084
I can spend every penny i have and i would be nowhere near the funding that feinstein, clinton, the brady campaign and Elizabeth warren have.

there are more of them than there are me, and we live ina democratic union so therefore they get win

the best thing i can do is to utilize my time and resources to acquire what i want and need before they win the overall game of gun control.

nobody cares about me and i don't care about anyone else so I just manuever and purchase in a manner where i set my self up optimally for the future
>>
>>34363856
no I work for a place that fights cops in court over their stupid shit and/or make them pay people they have wronged
>>
>>34364549
I agree, Currently working on getting as many semi-auto rifles as I can right now. Hopefully I will be able to move out of the state after college.
>>
>>34360083
>drinking
>>
>>34360866
they also vaguely worded it on the ballot

something like "a vote yes outlaws the use of bullet button devices on assualt rifles which aides in reloading, thousands of people die every die to gun related deaths"

and the ammo license law said something about using the extra money from background checks to pay for public schools (which is a lie)

so old ladys who don't know jack fuck about guns mark yes on both and move on with their lives

so a 10 word lie basically ruins hundreds of thousands of lives, puts innocent men in prison over guns they've owned for years

because an old lady doesn't give a shit about anything outisde of her life
>>
>>34358196
>i mean i'd rather have it look like this than clinton in the white house and no guns at all

You say that like there's no other option when the majority of us are sitting here fondling rifles without nanny features.
>>
>>34358196
You don't need a bullet button if you have a fixed stock grip fin and brake.
>>
>>34361120
I'm calling major bullshit on this. What project could possibly lock you to one spot for 5 years?
>>
>>34360504
You must be living under a big fucking rock to exist through the past five years and talk about rioting like it accomplishes anything except destruction of property. The best we can do is be friendly, be polite, improve public image and generally avoid looking like the baby murdering nutjobs people think we are. The lawyers have to do the fighting here.
>>
>>34365833
It has nothing to do with a project.
My salary is based on local cost of living and it increases extremely quickly for my first 5 years (I just graduated).
So if I stay in California for 5 years, I can easily clear 6 figures, then move to a cheaper part of the US and keep the same salary. If I transferred to Oklahoma or some shit now and stayed there for 5 years, my raises are adjusted for Oklahoma costs of living.
>>
File: ares-defense.jpg (66KB, 936x526px) Image search: [Google]
ares-defense.jpg
66KB, 936x526px
>>34358196
just shell out the extra shekels and get a ares
>>
>>34365993
they stopped production
>>
>>34358219
>Semi-auto blanket ban

I wouldn't put it past the fucking faggots in LA/SF/Sacramento to push this kind of bullshit, but I don't see it actually passing. If it did pass, it would probably be struck down. DC v. Heller affirmed that "in common-use firearms" couldn't be blanket banned. I don't know if those morons know this, but semi-auto rifles have been around for a long fucking time.
>>
>>34364122
>>34364549
I dont get it tho most gun owners are rich and the gun companies are rich so why don't they all fund a pro gun guy?
>>
>>34366149
If they do pass it in 2018. I should be set in where I don't give a fuck anymore. Since I'll have all the guns I want.

Unless you guys in free states get like kalishnikov concern aks for cheap if they lift the sanction
>>
>>34366676
They did it's called the NRA.

And they essentially just take our donations and ignore the outcomes of laws in California
>>
>>34366678
>>34366678
You Califucks should just start putting auto sears in your semi autos. I mean at this point you guys are fucked either way.
>>
>>34360202
I have seen a pretty decent stock replacement they make for AR's, not sure what it's called though
>>
>>34358196

kys
>>
>>34365993
how does the buffer work on that?
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.