[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody here previously serve in the army? what could disqualify

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

anybody here previously serve in the army? what could disqualify me from joining
>>
scoring too high on the ASVAB
>>
sorry, no one on /k/ has ever been in the military. no one here can help you
>>
>>34355182
kek ok
>>
Depends on which army you mean. I served in the Canadian army and they were so utterly desperate for meat for the grinder that they waived my heart condition. SISIP wouldn't insure me, but the army still took me.
>>
>>34355238
im talking about the united states Army
>>
>>34355171
being a fan of H3H3
>>
>>34355238
i really want to operate an armored vehicle such as a tank because those things are just beautiful
>>
>>34355171
>what could disqualify me from joining
posting just once on 4chan will immediately permanently dq you
>>
>>34355171
>what could disqualify me from joining
the two biggest DQs are criminal records and some health conditions. If you have a speeding ticket or two, even say a red light violation,or driving without insurance, you are fine.Anything that rises to felony or involves drugs or violence, forget it. If you have broken any bones, but no pins or plates, you are fine. I broke my wrist and foot growing up, and they didn't even demand any x-rays, even after I disclosed it to my recruiter and it was part of my packet at MEPS. If you have ever had a concussion, be ready to piss away most of the day getting a MRI of your brain, or getting rescheduled. I've seen people DQed because they were as smart as a bag of rocks and got like a single digit score on the ASVAB. Other things like being a sole caregiver to a child or adult can DQ you unless you get someone else to take your place. Pending legal action can also derail you.
tl;dr, if you are healthy and crime free, you can join.
>>
>>34355181

underrated post
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.