[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpZ dUgBzh7Y >2017 >p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: glockfagssuicidewatch.jpg (526KB, 1395x778px) Image search: [Google]
glockfagssuicidewatch.jpg
526KB, 1395x778px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpZdUgBzh7Y

>2017
>people still buy glocks over hi-point
Admit it, redguards were right on curved swords.
>>
>>34352232
hipoint is the best.
>>
I'm gonna be honest. I've been liking all the hi point love recently with this video and mud test. Pretty much has been shitting on fudds and mall ninja tactitards and their glock pieces of shit. feels good man
>>
did he shit in the gun?
>>
File: 76576777.png (361KB, 477x602px) Image search: [Google]
76576777.png
361KB, 477x602px
>>34352232
>shitting on your hi-point
>>
>>34353803
He drug it behind his truck, put pond scum inside the chamber (after he just threw it in the pond fully loaded), and straight up shot it on the slide where the empty cartridges eject and it still fired after a few tries to rack it again. Worth watching it. Skip the first minute or so
>>
>>34353803
>did he shit in the gun

No that's just what Hi Points look like.
>>
>>34353784
You fail to realize that highpoint doesn't just shit on glocks it especially shits on your rich fag $1500 sig/fn/whatever the fuck too. It shits on sig far more than glock
>>
2 toughest guns i own are my usp compact and my hp 9mm
>>
>>34354224
No, it definitely shits on glawkers the most.
>>
tfw i got 3 highoints for like 180 a few years ago still best deal ive gotten. I just use them as truck guns.
>>
>>34354419
glocks are cheaper than sigs fn and hk. therefore glocks lose the least amount while rich fags lose more.
>KEKEKE HIGHPOINT BTFO SIG AND HK
>>
I got a .45 Hi-point for free a few months back

Its a piece of shit
Its heavy and has constant failures to eject and feed. Stop the Hi-point is good memes
>>
Their rifles are amazing. I've got a first gen .40 carbine, and it is incredibly fun to shoot
>>
>>34354658
Send it to hipoint then
>>
ITT: poorfags shill the only firearm they can afford
>inb4 glockfag
sorry bois, the only plastic pistol I own is a M&P Shield
>>
>>34354624
Glawkers are the ones who go on about perfection. You don't see the other fanboys going on about how "no other gun is more widely adopted, tested, and proven".
>>
>>34354658
if it was free then it was used and abused.

send it to the company and they will fix it for free.
no receipt needed.
>>
File: glock quality.jpg (1MB, 2094x1729px) Image search: [Google]
glock quality.jpg
1MB, 2094x1729px
>>34355138
>the only firearm they can afford

which happens to out perform more expensive guns when it comes to torture test.
>>
they reaqlly need to make a bottleneck rifle platform inn 2 sizes and 4 calibers, just like their pistols except ar/ak/a10 compatible. or just pmags.

5.56nato
7.62x39
7.62x51nato
.338 federal

that would be the goddamned bomb.

they should make semiauto shotguns in 20 and 12 as well.

they'd make a killing, especially if they made their pistols doublestack without that hideous extension bullshit. every hipoint thread ever has people saying they'd get one if they were doublestacked.

c'mon hi-point do my bidding
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.