[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Loved guns from very young age >Live in EU >No guns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: CbDT-HYUcAAn_W1.jpg (70KB, 599x799px) Image search: [Google]
CbDT-HYUcAAn_W1.jpg
70KB, 599x799px
>Loved guns from very young age
>Live in EU
>No guns allowed
>Not even knives
>Never had gun in my hand
>Can't even kill myself
What do I do /k/ ?
>>
kill yourself
>>
i want to fuck shimikaze
>>
If you're cute you can be my wife and as a result an American citizen.
>>
File: .1491122597010.jpg (274KB, 835x694px) Image search: [Google]
.1491122597010.jpg
274KB, 835x694px
>>34351268
And do you have money ?
>>
>>34351285
I'm an actuary, so I guess it depends how much money you need.
>>
>>34351301
Enough to live a normal middle-class life
>>
>>34351226
What country?
>>
>tfw Britain
>just want to own a revolver
>but all types of pistols are illegal here

feels bad
>>
>>34351543
Czech Republic
>>
>>34351597
Czech Republic is actually relatively liberal with guns as far as the EU goes, you're way better off than me as a Swede.
>>
It's easy! Play airsoft get a engineering degree and move
>>
>>34351597
I'll gay marry you but you gotta hook me up with your sister so I can bring her over in 5 years when we get divorced.
>>
>>34351226
your chance of being reborn as american is almost nil.

instead get a good stem career, migrate to the US, become a citizen (marry into it if you have to) and start owning all the funs you want,

bonus, if you make loads of cash, you can buy class 3 funs.
>>
>>34351226
Check your local laws for a start. As far as I know there isn't a single EU country where guns and knives are outlawed completely. They are just restricted more or less. If you jump through the hoops, you can get legal guns without trouble.

In germany (where I'm from) for example, muzzleloaders and needlefire are legal to own if you're 18 or older, flobert is legal to own if you've paid 50€ for the permit (no background check or need necessary) and all other guns that aren't "weapons of war" (full auto or firing explosives) are legal for hunters and sportive shooters. You can even have a semiauto AK 74 "Saiga" with a fiftytwo round drum on it, you just aren't allowed to shoot it if there are more than ten rounds in the mag.

In France, muzzleloaders, needlefire and pinfire are free, czech republic everybody can get a permit for up to two handguns for selfdefense (allows carrying as well as possession), in switzerland, every ordonance rifle is free, in austria every singleshot rifle or shotgun as well as flobert up to 6mm is free.

Since you mentioned that knives are not allowed where you live I'd wager that youre english, in which case you can legally own a shotgun as long as you're at least 12 years of age and use it for hunting.

Most other EU countries require you to have a hunting license or be a sportive shooter.
>>
>>34351597

>Czech Republic
>no guns
>no knives

wut
>>
>>34351597
Dude, Czech Republic is not a shithole like Spain or Sweden. I heard you can even get a CCL
>>
>>34352686
Thank you for the info anon.
>>34352747
>>34352901
How am I going to explain Bayonet to police ?

"self defense"
They would tell me to get gas pistol or baton
>>
>>34352485
I can actually do that anon she is 22y old weeb.
>>
File: 1481017439378.jpg (54KB, 267x304px) Image search: [Google]
1481017439378.jpg
54KB, 267x304px
>>34351226
r u cute?
>>
>>34351237
we all do
>>
>>34351597
lmao you can own everything in czech republic and conceal carry, you guys just changed your Constitution to protect your gun laws from the EU
>>
>>34352984
Pics
>>
>anime pic, weeabo
>noguns
>not even knives
>european
yeah i'd kill myself too
>>
>>34351597
>>34351226
Op is the typical eurofag that lives with his head so far up his ass that he doesn't even know the gun laws and gun cultures that exist in Europe.

You just happen to be someone interested in guns, but the likes of you that don't like guns AND are the same time ignorant about their own gun laws just make my blood boil.

It's like Swiss liberal, city dwelling fags that claim that there's no gun ownership here because they never seen a gun before.
>>
>>34351226
You can have guns, you have one of the best gun laws in europe, stop being lazy cunt and go outside for once.
>>
>>34352747
Anything's possible as long as you're retarded enough.
>>
>>34351226
Become a trap and pretty sure me or someone on /k/ will take you in.
>>
>>34352976
>How am I going to explain Bayonet to police ?
Tell them you are a collector
>"self defense"
That's a valid reason, you knew that right?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.