[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: operational fuckups >EgyptAir Flight 648 hijacked i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Egyptian-Army-Unit-777-14[1].jpg (100KB, 616x640px) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian-Army-Unit-777-14[1].jpg
100KB, 616x640px
ITT: operational fuckups

>EgyptAir Flight 648 hijacked in 1985 by Abu Nidal terrorist group
>newbie Egyptian CT force called Task Force 777 (unit 777) trained by 1st SFOD-D gets the hit
>these niggers plant a 50 pound c4 charge underneath the plane
>54 out of 87 passengers die in the blast, alongside 2 out of 3 hijackers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_648
>>
>>34349619
Kek

>They can't use hostages as leverage if the hostages are all dead
>>
fuck man oi. remember that one time Syria or some shit bombed a German disco bro? in the 80s or some shot when there was disco. anyway... the Muricans thought ''oi nah fuck that''' n went for a pew pew mission on some mud houses but they tucked up the mudhuts bro! they bombed Italian territory and where all like lol srry bro. brb. dnt tell the United n8tions. hehe. they did but they didn't sweat it cuz. luv luv
>>
>>34349649
We don't negotiate with terrorists, and we sure as hell don't negotiate with hostages
>>
>>34349814
>bombed Italian territory
u wot m8 there were some SEALs getting into a Mexican standoff with the Carabinieri at a Sicilian airport but that was during another crisis that happened soon after the one you're talking about
>>
Wasn't delta's first mission a colossal fuck up as well?
>>
>>34349619
you forgot the part where the fleeing passengers were gunned down by snipers, who mistook them for terrorists
>>
>>34349649
Ah taken a page out of the Russian playbook.
>>
>>34349619
To be fair, how many times have egyptian airlines been hijacked since then?

Would you hijack an EgyptAir flight if you knew that your metal tube full of hostages meant jack shit?
>>
>>34350268
If there were full aloha snackbar terrorists who don't care about their death, they could keep doing it and basically smear Egypt as willing to kill over ten times the amount of civilians just to kill some terrorists and make people actively avoid traveling to Egypt.
>>
>>34350312
Sure, but have they? I don't believe they have. Not to EgyptAir anyway
>>
>>34350098
Yes but it was zero fault of Delta's. Air force fucked it up, they had transport duty and its them who collided the aircraft.
Hence why Nightstalkers were created after.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.