[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

^Just Bought Picture Related^, had some questions to ask -- I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
^Just Bought Picture Related^, had some questions to ask -- I really need help with this. The manual is great, and I am also going to directly ask my FFL and other dealers, as well as H&K and not mess with gun. However, in the meantime though:

1. Is the correct way to release the Magzine pinching both sides of the Magazine Release? I.E. Does the Magazine release have to be pinched on both-sides in order to release the Magazine?
2. Can the Magazine be released by just pinching your right or left thumb or right or left index on one side of the Magazine relase button only?
3. Is it ok to dry fire this?
4. Is it ok to dry fire, then still pulling on trigger to pull slide back and reset trigger?
5. Does pressing the de-cocker while holding the Hammer and slowly releasing it a bad idea? [The Hammer wanted to be de-cocked but I felt the spring resistance.] Will this damage my gun?
6. Will pulling the slide thumb release while the gun is cocked and the slide pulled back and locked damage the gun?
7. what is best 9mm ammo i can buy?

sorry for A U T I SM i am just a bolt action dude first pistol ever and i love it. but i am really gay and anal about this shit...

PLEASE HELP ME I never go on reddit or other gay trendy sites and I hate Jews....
>>
>>34346435
also bought it new for 400 bucks out the door new... i think i got ripped off i dont know mind you all this is serious i am no troll....
>>
File: HK-Grey_P30SKS.jpg (301KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
HK-Grey_P30SKS.jpg
301KB, 1600x800px
>>34346435
also that is not mine i am well aware it is .40 which they actually had but i went with v3 da/sa 9mm
>>
File: hk.jpg (109KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
hk.jpg
109KB, 800x533px
>>34346467

just gonna start dumping hk stuff since i am in love
>>
File: 0,,18780758_303,00.jpg (51KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
0,,18780758_303,00.jpg
51KB, 700x394px
>>34346480
>>
>>34346492
>>
>>34346435
1. No, it's just an ambidextrous release. Fine to use it with one thumb.
2. See above.
3. Probably, though I can't be 100% sure about that. If it worries you get some snap caps. Generally speaking it should be fine though.
4. That is fine, just how the gun cycles while firing but slower and gentler.
5. I doubt it, but I don't own anything with a decocker so wait for someone else to answer.
6. If I understand correctly, no it won't. You mean using the slide release to chamber a round basically? It's fine, though some say to avoid doing it to an empty gun.
7. Hard to answer, try a bunch and see what you like. The more you shoot the more you'll learn about what you do and don't like.
>>
File: 1474569423493.jpg (81KB, 423x509px) Image search: [Google]
1474569423493.jpg
81KB, 423x509px
>>34346507
>>
1)push down on either side
2)see1
3)yes and no - go buy some 9mm snapcaps
4)sure
5)just use the decocker no need for thumb
6)no this is how the gun operates when its being fired
7)whatever is on sale
>>
>>34346519
>>34346528
THANK YOU!
>>
>>34346519
>>34346528
>9mm snapcaps
don't these also wear out your gun? op you are better off just going to range and dumping some brass 9mm out there make SURE YOU BUY NATO OR SAAMI ALSO MAKER SURE IT'S BRASS NO STEEL AND ALSO MAKE SURE NO +P+
>>
>>34346435
>5. Does pressing the de-cocker while holding the Hammer and slowly releasing it a bad idea?
unnecessary, but no.

you can beat up this gun anon, it's not a jimenez. you aren't going to hurt it activating the decocker's springs

>6. Will pulling the slide thumb release while the gun is cocked and the slide pulled back and locked damage the gun?

a lot of people say to not do this ("it's a lock, not a release!") yet almost everyone does it and it doesn't seem to negatively impact the life of the firearm
>>
>>34346435
Nice choice. I'd say you should've got the P30SK, but P2000s are surprisingly cheap. As far as ammo my HKs like S&B ammo. Enjoy.
>>
>>34346435
Its very hard to damage a P2000
Theyre based off the USP, one of the hardiest pistols ever made
None of the things youve talked about should damage it
Also you can shoot just about anything through it
I almost exclusively use reloads because theyre cheaper
t. proud USP and USP Compact owner
>>
>>34346435
big hk faggot here
1.no, did you even try? its an ambi paddle, you dont have to pinch it at all
2 yes
3 yes
4 yes
5 no thats dumb. your probably presses it in, you need to press in and pull down to work the decock
6 no
7 124 +p HST for self defense, if its a binb hk the spings will be stiff. just make sure the gun is lightly lubed and shoot some hot 9mm. it might not want to cycle 115 grain weak stuff at first very well, but after 500 rounds itll take the weaker 9mms no problem.

you got an amazing deal
>>
>>34346447
>400 bucks out the door new
>new
That worn out slide release tells a different story
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.