[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: sniperqt.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sniperqt.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
A Canadian special forces sniper has obliterated the record for the longest confirmed kill in military history.

The shot — believed to be taken from the top of an apartment building in northern Iraq — hit its target a staggering 3.54 km away. It blew away the previous record by nearly a kilometre — and the ISIS fighter.

>GREATEST HITS

>CANADA 2017: 3,540 metres
>GREAT BRITAIN 2009: 2,475 metres
>CANADA 2002: 2,430 metres
>CANADA 2002: 2,310 metres
>UNITED STATES 2004: 2,300 metres

How can Americans even compete? Are Canadian truly the hand of God? Why don't Americans use a different weapon system if they can't break the 2 mile mark?
>>
>>34346309

Because why use a gun when you can explode his whole family with your extensive collection of drones?
>>
>>34346319
this

Canadians clearly need to use guns to compensate for their inability to into drone warfare
>>
File: DSC0158.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
DSC0158.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>34346319

Because your army will eventually consist of beta males playing war with Xbox360 controllers from a storage container in Nevada.

When the real fighting starts, and the machines break down, you'll be over-run in a week.
>>
Moose'd
>>
Already a thread in catalog. Already a shitload of threads actually, but I get that not everyone lives here.
>>
>>34346309
>how can americans compete
by making the gun and ammo that can accomplish such a thing
no thanks needed
>>
File: justinlel.jpg (21KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
justinlel.jpg
21KB, 500x333px
>>34346358

butthurt

>>34346330

LEAF'd
>>
>>34346309
>how can americans even compete?
>drone strikes
>close air support
>artillery
>>
Guess OP couldnt be bothered to check that we've already had a billion threads on this. Oh wait I get it, it's just some troll who's not a /k/ommando.
>>
>>34346712

>mad about getting LEAF'D so hard
>>
Let's get this back to page for everyone to enjoy.
>>
>>34348427
shouldn't you be buying bags of milk and cucked magazines instead of bumping terrible threads?
>>
>>34348466

I only need ur mum's milk bags.
>>
This shot was pure luck

It's mechanically impossible to reliably hit a man sized target with a .50BMG at that range, regardless of what rifle you're using.
>>
>>34349193

So a leaf accomplished the impossible.

Therefore, it's not impossible.

Unless you're saying Leafs are Demi-Gods.
>>
>>34349204
its like you just picked 1/4th of his post and stopped reading
>>
>>34349204
Luck
>>
>>34349214

>jealous nationalistic baby

>>34349211

>"""mechanically""" impossible

It's physically impossible to survive without oxygen, yet they've revived dead dogs hours after their bodies were devoid of oxygen - and they were fine.

You're really grasping at straws here.
>>
>>34349243
>mechanically impossible
so you stopped there and didnt read the "to reliably hit a man sized target at that range"
are they putting fluoride in the bags of milk up there?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.