[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ I figured you'd be the right board to ask about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0424.jpg (62KB, 579x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0424.jpg
62KB, 579x576px
Hey /k/ I figured you'd be the right board to ask about this.

A friend was recently telling me about his brother and issues he'd be having at his job. The brother works on a farm, and was tasked with culling the cat population.

From what I heard, this started off normally, just trapping and shooting them, but as time went on, the brother began doing extremely cruel, fucked up things to the cats.

Injecting them with different chemicals and stuff is what I heard, all the way up to antifreeze in the eyes etc....

I'm not really concerned about the cats, don't care, they're going to die anyways. However, the question is, at what point does violence go too far?

When is it time to sit back and say, "Okay, this is too fucked up to do, and will probably effect my mental health in an extremely negative way".

Also, Z*b if you see this, fuck private roads.
>>
>>34345021
>When is it time to sit back and say, "Okay, this is too fucked up to do, and will probably effect my mental health in an extremely negative way"

When

>Injecting them with different chemicals and stuff is what I heard, all the way up to antifreeze in the eyes etc....

Happens
>>
>>34345021
That's pretty messed up.
Just brain them with a pellet gun or something in the trap. Or drown or whatever.
>>
>>34345021
Go and investigate to see what he actually doing instead of listening to rumors like /pol/ or women.
If he actually doing the stuff, report him anonymously because that shit leads serial killers.
>>
>>34345021
violence goes too far when you go out of your way to inflict more of it for the sake of inflicting it with no gain. culling pests? sure, go for it. but when you can literally trap or shoot them, all that crazy torture shit is going too far.
>>
>>34345053
Well given that his brother literally told him about what he's doing I have no reason to doubt it.
>>
>>34345070
Then I guess OP was getting a signal for him to report the brother.
>>
>>34345021
>heresay
Go see it for yourself. But violence goes too far when it goes beyond necessity. When violence goes from being the tool he uses to destroy a pest population to being a fucking hobby, there's a problem.
>>
>>34345077
>report

Nah senpai, why does /k/ always feel the need to get the government involved.
>>
>>34345034
>>34345037
>>34345067
>>34345083
These are the sane and correct answers, OP. He needs a new job and a couple chats with a shrink asap
>>
>>34345084
>why does /k/ always feel the need to get the government involved.
Maybe we don't want him to turn into another statistic to be used against gun owners. Also the fact that the removal of cats has turned into some Shiro Ishii tier shit.
>>
>>34345021
bet hes a bed wetter and arsonist.

If you gotta kill something, do it quick, without suffering.

Seriously, if this story is true, I'd keep track of missing people reports in the area. I'd also take a maul to the back of his head.
>>
>>34345105
>>34345100
There are quite literally people on /k/ who believe they are female.

There a lot more mental illness here than you'd think.
>>
>>34345115
Are they harming others? Are they showing serial killer tendencies?
>>
File: efd.jpg (47KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47KB, 403x392px
>>34345021
There's no justification for torturing kitties and doggos. That's the kind of behavior you'd expect from inferior cultures.
>>
>>34345126
Well, actually, being a transgender means you're at extreme risk of suicide.

I'd assume it's much easier to justify killing other people when you're literally ready to kill your self
>>
>>34345034
>Hearsay
Inquire, then do what must be done.
>>
>>34345021
>I'm not really concerned about the cats

You should be, cats are an animal man has shaped into the form we wanted. If you're going to kill them, do it clean.
>>
>>34345147
lol, you probably think that pyromania/bed wetting means you're at serious risk of becoming a serial killer too
>>
>>34345183
Not that anon but if you're doing that shit into your teens then yeah it's a bit odd.
>>
>>34345021
The second you go from extermination (shooting to kill quickly) to torture (anything other than shooting to kill humanely) you've gone too far.

Tell the person who hired him what he's doing, this is fucked up.
>>
>>34345147
>harming others?
>others
>showing serial killer tendencies?

>butt whaddabout suicides?
Even if you're one of those fags who thinks "suicide is murder" you can't do a SERIES of suicides. Just one and done.

Let the weirdos off themselves. Less traffic.
>>
How did he get something to inject into an eye? Sounds so crazy. You are probably a fag without all the details so definitely do not report.
>>
>>34345070
Brothers can be bullshitters.
>>
File: 1493760784351.jpg (336KB, 1612x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1493760784351.jpg
336KB, 1612x1076px
>>34345083
>When violence goes from being the tool he uses to destroy a pest population to being a fucking hobby, there's a problem.
Why the fuck do you even hunt fags?
Jesus bunch slack jawed faggots in here.
They are cats they are food.
I dont care about the things I can shit out my ass.
>>
>>34345126
antman
>>
>>34345803
Ahh, the old "I can shit cats out of my ass" argument. Touche.
>>
>>34345821
my sides
>>34345021
OP, if you confirm the rumors, I'd probably notify the local police that some crazy faggot is torturing cats in the area. They can investigate if they're not literal retards and hit him with some animal cruelty charges and may as a result of the arrest be assigned court-ordered therapy. Depends on the judge and resources of his area though. Before all that though, you might consider talking to him and trying to ascertain his state of mental health, and encourage him to seek help.
>>
>>34345821
Blow it out your ass I shoot cats out of my ass any day of the week can you say the same imperial.
>>
>>34345879
>The namefag is a meme-spouting edgelord
Color me shocked
>>
>>34345821
Kek
>>
>>34345130
>inferior cultures

You misspelled inferior races, cuck
>>
People that torture animals deserve death.
>>
>>34345021
Torture for the sake of inflicting pain is just sadism. If you have to kill something just do it, there's no reason to drag it out and cause unnecessary suffering. If this guy you're talking about truly did what you think he did you really need to get them some help.
>>
It's like he doesn't know that /k/ still loves /an/ we got doggo and battlebuddy threads daily. We hunt with quick clean shots (preferably, marksmanship be damned) so yeah, get evidence and report that psycho.
>>
google sadism. then google how many famous serial killers and rape dungeon keepers started out abusing animals.
>>
>>34345701
>Less traffic
Are you from california? Is it really that bad?
>>
>>34345021
At the point of unnecessary suffering he's already committing a crime- if someone doesn't sort his shit out, then I'd personally have no problems getting the cops onto him.

I do feral animal removal and its the amateur hour fuckwits doing that kind of garbage that have laid some fairly terrible stains on the industry.
>>
>>34345126

>Self-mutilation
>Deliberately infecting other people with incurable STDs
>Deriving sexual pleasure from mutilating themselves

Trannies and faggots are literally textbook serial killers.

Also don't forget that the vast majority of serial killers were self-admitted homosexuals/bisexuals.
>>
>>34346432
This.
You DO NOT make the critter suffer.

Swift, silent, final.
Then have a decent recepe if it's edible.
>>
>>34345021
1.) Trap them
2.) Shoot them
3.) Skin and field dress them
4.) Make hat from the fur
5.) Sell meat to local Chinese buffet
>>
>>34345021
The fact that you even feel like you have to ask this is worrisome.
What part of you is not sure that "antifreeze injected into their eyes" is fucked up?
If he's torturing animals for fun now, he'll be torturing people soon enough.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.