[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ommandos I am thining of becoming an officer. I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Hey /k/ommandos

I am thining of becoming an officer. I have my bachelors and no real criminal history.

I do drugs like weed and benzos and I have been diagnosed with General Anxiety disorder although it was kind of bullshit.

What are my chances of actually being accepted ?

Also, please share any knowledge that might help me prepare.

Thank you.
>>
bamp
>>
>>34343000
Trips tho
>>
Zero chance.
>>
>>34342751
Probably not for you. GPA of your Phoenix Online Woman's Studies degree?
>>
Stop taking drugs. Even if you're unsuccessful, it's a good idea to live a healthier lifestyle.

Speak to a recruiter. Don't tell them about the drugs, they'll never find out and even if they accuse you of it/have a sworn statement from people saying you take drugs unless they've got a piss test they can't do anything.

Your problem lies with the "anxiety disorder" as that will come up and doctor patient confidentiality is a myth.
>>
>>34342751
>no "real" criminal history.
>I do drugs like weed and benzos and I have been diagnosed with General Anxiety disorder although it was kind of bullshit.

Already lost your chance
>>
>>34343129
business administration Finance major smart doot
>>
>>34343138
it was all expunged and I was like 18 when it happened. its no problem to kick the drugs.

But I guess Internal Audit on weekdays and Realator is more profitable than a slave to our (((greatest ally)))
>>
>>34343137
Thank you.

Why is everyone on /k/ such a fucking dick ?
>>
File: Yourallequallyworthless.jpg (42KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
Yourallequallyworthless.jpg
42KB, 500x271px
>>34342751
Stop Doing Drugs. The Anxiety may bar you from service, but there are probably ways around it.
Begin a Physical Training regimen. Pushups Pullups Running
Buy a copy of the Guidebook For Marines.
Talk to several recruiters. Pick a MOS / Job that is employable in Civilian Life, ie, Jet Mechanic or Police Officer. Stay out of trouble. No Tickets or Arrests.
>>
>>34346385
& don't forget Situps
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>34344742
Anon is not. It is prudent advice. If you are still around then hit me up, Mister Macklin.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.