[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to try out a few handguns before I buy one >every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1434765870955.png (1023KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434765870955.png
1023KB, 1280x720px
>want to try out a few handguns before I buy one
>every range within 50 miles of me has a no singles policy
>have no friends or family who would be willing to go with me
>>
>>34341759
What's yer 10-40, good buddy?
Over and out
>>
They will wave the policy if you bring your own guns, since the policy is only there to prevent people from renting a gun to commit suicide. Having your own gun demonstrates that if you wanted to die by your own hand, you would have done so already.
>>
>>34341759

No one from work who you are friendly with? Surely there is someone you work with who has similar interests?

Please tell me you at least have a job.
>>
>>34341759
what state?
>>
>>34341790
>>34341812
Gonna ask the same, m8
>>
>>34341807
Not op but i am a smelly slavshit neet

C: also no guns fag browsing this to look at cool firearms and dream about them
>>
>>34341759
what, are whores expensive where you are?
>>
>>34341759

take the $100 intro class

then you can try the guns at the class

and likely talk the instructor into letting you rent
>>
>>34341759
>have no friends or family who would be willing to go with me
You sound like a threat
>>
>>34341759
>go to range with your own gun (IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE ALREADY, GETTING ONE ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE)
>shoot it
>go back to counter and rent gun
>they won't deny you
>>
File: IMG_0336.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>no singles policy
Am I getting trolled and took the bait or is this legit? I guess some owners might be nervous of anonhero situation but seriously?
>>
1. Call them, deal with speaking to an actual human being over the phone (horrible, I know), and let them know your situation. They aren't robots, and if they sell pistols, they may smell a prospective sale.

2. Alternatively, pay for a private lesson in shooting, and mention that you want to try the different pistols. Worse case you get an RSO over your shoulder, best case you learn something and get a good carry/holster recommendation.
>>
Bring a really sharp kitchen knife to the range and hold it to your throat when asking for a gun and say " see, I could have slit my throat with this kitchen knife any time I wanted to, giving me a gun is totally safe. I am a perfectly normal, well adjusted person." That would convince me.
>>
>>34342774
Ranges do this to keep people from renting a gun and then blowing their brains out.

Happened to me at the range a while back
Dude shoot himself in the head with a Glock.
It's weird how much non-blood fluid gushes everywhere.
I was raised on a dairy so blood and guts doesn't bother me.
I am however very observant when it comes to possible signs of sucide. Maybe I can keep a /r9k/ user from making a mistake.
>>
>>34343810
Kek'd audibly
>>
File: faGirls.gif (865KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
faGirls.gif
865KB, 600x600px
>>34343810
do this
>>
>>34341759
those ranges sound like shit, I bet they dont even serve crablegs, or have any food for your pet falcon either.
>>
>>34341759
Does your range not even have a shower?
>>
File: IMG_8121.jpg (47KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8121.jpg
47KB, 369x387px
>go to range
>drive up to gate
>Valet offers to park my car
>50 dollars
>too beta to say no
>Give them money and leave
>Nervously walk into range
>by myself
>Reception is full of couples and large groups of friends
>I pussy out and run to the range changeroom, carefully avoiding the manlet pit, and the falcon cages
>Slip into the stall
>Suddenly the RSO knocks on stall door
>"where is your plus one "
>I start crying
>brass is now falling out of my pockets uncontrollably
>RSO carries me out of the washroom, and through the reception area, as everyone stares
>Throws me into the parking lot, and kicks me in the balls
>Receptionist runs up and spits in my face for being a virgin

MFW
>>
>>34345799
Why is /r9k/ anon shit posting on SLAV shit board?
>>
>>34341759
Just go with your mom, anon
>>
File: IMG_0703.jpg (273KB, 937x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0703.jpg
273KB, 937x962px
>>34342811

point 2 in this anon's post is correct

if you don't own guns or have any friends or family that do, the range is making a reasonable assumption that you know fuck all about firearms.

you shouldn't be looking for a rental, you should be looking for a lesson.
>>
>>34341759
I have never in my life seen a range with a no-singles policy. Is this some weird canadastan thing, like milk bags?
>>
>>34341759
What kind of shit state do you live in. Buy a cheap 22 long rifle or pistol. Practice, and then start renting.
>>
>>34347774
>>34347807
I've seen many of these threads. Outside las Vegas and NY/NJ. I'm starting to believe this is a milk in a bag maple bucks invention.
>>
>>34347774

I dont think its a Canada thing, Ive never heard of one anyway.
>>
File: IMAG0621.jpg (499KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0621.jpg
499KB, 1440x2560px
>>34347830
I've seen it... I laughed so hard...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.