[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck are people so autistic about handgun calibers? If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3187.jpg (176KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3187.jpg
176KB, 1024x769px
Why the fuck are people so autistic about handgun calibers? If you ever have to use a gun in a defensive situation, it's far more important that you have training & familiarity with whichever firearm you're using. The slight differences in ballistics don't really matter and aren't worth debating.
>>
>>34341309
>not knowing .45s supreme ballistics totally eliminate the need for training or even familiarity with the weapon
Pleb please, this is /k/
>>
>>34341309
larger hole to bleed out through vs more potential holes
>>
>he hates choices
>would rather a barren market selection
>so that his own autism and anxiety about having multiple choices doesn't send him into a spiral
>>
>>34341309
Be gone, your logic has no power here.

Everyone knows that .45 causes fatal levels of hydro-static shock if it hits someone in the foot. Carrying a .45 means you don't have to practice anymore. It allows you to purchase competency.
>>
>>34341436
If I had the choice between a .32 pistol that I can Mozambique in a second or less versus using a 357 magnum revolver I've never used before, I'd take the .32 in a defensive scenario.

I know it's rarely ever a choice between a gun your elite-operator-tier with or a gun you know fuck all about, but it still comes down to personal choice. And that choice should weigh more heavily with your ability with the particular firearm rather than the size of the hole it punches.
>>
>>34341309

I bet you carry .22 shorts and get into debates about shot placement.
>>
File: IMG_3188.jpg (96KB, 557x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3188.jpg
96KB, 557x799px
>>34341494
>he hates choices
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1470452587157.jpg (166KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1470452587157.jpg
166KB, 900x675px
Because guns come chambered in different calibers and the rounds are also different prices. Some roody poos also don't like recoil.
>>
>>34341309
training doesn't give you nice graphs and pretty jello to show others how you are better person.
>>
>>34341511
yes I meant handling of both being equal.
>>
>>34341518
Damn, now I want a tiny .22 short pocket pistol.
>>
>>34341309
Yeah, and when you're at the store, you get to pick which gun and caliber to get that training with, retard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.