[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm waiting for the ATF to send my C&R license. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I'm waiting for the ATF to send my C&R license. What's the first thing I should do/buy when I receive it?
>>
P08
>>
>>34338287
K31 tbqh
>>
>>34338440
I'd love to get a K31 or 1911 rifle. Does anyone still have them in stock, though?
>>
>>34338287

>tfw live in NJ
>NJ is the only State that doesn't recognize a C&R and says they're illegal

Also, get the obvious stuff like a Mosin, Mauser, K31, and so on.
>>
>>34338287
Get a Colt SP1
>>
So can anyone explain what exactly it means if they can inspect your firearms with a c&r? Does this mean they can enter your house without a warrant as if you already signed one for them? Does anyone have any stories of them actually coming to check up on their c&r books?
>>
>>34338650
The call and make an appointment. You can either have them come to your house or go to their local office. The later is preferable, as they won't be able to actually ask to look at your guns.

They hardly audit c&r holders, becuase they don't have enough man power.
>>
>>34338650

At least from what I've heard, it means they can ask to see paperwork and if it matches the gun. As in, they can make sure you actually received a Mosin instead of an AR-15.
>>
File: 1431497556702.png (330KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1431497556702.png
330KB, 414x499px
>>34338287
from charging my card to C&R in the mailbox took 40 days on the spot
>>
A good divorce lawyer would be the first investment. My wife aint got off my ass since I got mine :)
>>
>>34341176
Wife's are me mes just getting a neighborhood twink to tickle your nutsack so you have more money for guns.
>>
A bigger gunsafe for starters.
Then send signed photocopies to larger dealers (do not sign the original), to get on their mailing lists and discount lists. For example, CDNN had a special pricing for FFL's on non FFL parts.
Book everything, don't be tempted to buy stuff for friends on your C&R, you don't want it to look like a business, but letting time elapse between purchase and sales is probably ok (1-2 years), since you are collecting and could sell to improve your collection. Best of luck, I've mine for twenty five years.
>>
>>34338650
They did it once when I first got it, perhaps because I bought half a dozen as-is SMLE's to make three working ones. It probably sent up a flag somewhere. If it was from the dealer then Fuck You Southern Ohio Gunworks.
Never had one since, but I'm still meticulous with the records.
>>
>>34338561
http://www.southernohiogun.com/longguns/surplus-longguns/swiss-schmidt-rubin-rifle-m1896-11-7-5x55mm.html

When you get your license send it in then call them for availability, they most likely have them they just like customers to call for some reason.
>>
>>34342091
I actually just emailed SOG about that a couple of weeks ago. They are out of stock, unfortunately.
>>
>>34338440
>buying a cheap gun that shoots expensive ammo
>>
C&R Guns are not cheap guns! New manufacture guns are much cheaper! Go get ya some Sheilds this month with rebates or some Sccys for 189. Not going to find much on the C&R market for 189 that's for sure.
>>
>>34338287
Build a time machine and go back to when milsurp was cheap.
>>
>>34343974
>C&R Guns are not cheap guns! New manufacture guns are much cheaper!

I'm not interested in C&R guns because they're considered cheap. Most firearms that I find cool or interesting were made between 1870-1950, and often adopted by a military. The fact guns from this period are legally antiques or C&R is a convenient coincidence.

>Go get ya some Sheilds this month with rebates or some Sccys for 189

Is this English?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.