[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, ever since i played the classic rainbow six, which had extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: problem.png (18KB, 960x707px) Image search: [Google]
problem.png
18KB, 960x707px
/k/, ever since i played the classic rainbow six, which had extremely clusterfucky maps that favour whoever's inside so much, i realized that in one man clearing, you can neglect many many spots that could result in your death, especially if whoever is inside is positioned and waiting to fuck you up.
>>
File: problem - Copy.png (21KB, 960x707px) Image search: [Google]
problem - Copy.png
21KB, 960x707px
a more comprehensive example

Consider that you do not know the enemy's position beforehand

As soon as you pie your corner to smoke out A, you get tagged by B and vice versa

As soon as you slice the pie to kill 3 and 2, you will expose yourself to 1, and vice versa

TLDR how the fuck do you clear a tight corridor without exposing yourself?
>>
File: 454.png (20KB, 960x707px) Image search: [Google]
454.png
20KB, 960x707px
>>
>>34334518
You know you play too many rainbow 6 games when you look at OPs shitty image and realise it's the ground floor of the Hertfordshire base map on seige (minus the stairwell at the north end of the corridor.)
>>
>>34334541
If Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory taught me anything, it's that rifle grenades are your best friends.
>>
File: 1498166346707.png (11KB, 960x707px) Image search: [Google]
1498166346707.png
11KB, 960x707px
>>34334518
figure it out?
>>
Don't have the answer but I always wondered this.
Also, what effect does training have in clearing rooms and how will it affect casualty rates? How much training do you need to camp a doorway?
>>
>>34334571
Grenades are of course a solution for everything but they're not always available unless you've brought a crate of them, like, how many does the average grunt get issued? one? two?

>>34334578
Believe it or not people see in arcs, not lines, B could turn a bit left and smoke you as soon as you expose yourelf, look at my other post
>>
>>34334541
By not trying to clear a structure alone
>>
>>34334654
>just don't get in this situation anyway!
gunfighting and especially CQB has an entire science behind it, you gotta address all the ifs and whens no matter how unplausible they could be
>>
>>34334518
>>34334541
Yea, its called dont try room clearing alone.

But if you were forced to, explosives would be Really handy. Otherwise dont fucking clear rooms solo.
>>
>>34334518
Throw Stone left, attack right
Repeat

They will think its a flashgrenade and turn around
>>
>>34334674
In the extremely rare situation where you're having to clear a building by yourself, you have fucked up majorly somewhere and need to either throw in the towel or just outright kill yourself, because nothing good will come of trying it
>>
File: gm-94.jpg (704KB, 2253x1689px) Image search: [Google]
gm-94.jpg
704KB, 2253x1689px
>>34334619
So bring a crate of them.
>>
File: Heartbeat Sensor.png (3KB, 119x73px) Image search: [Google]
Heartbeat Sensor.png
3KB, 119x73px
It's dangerous to go alone ! Take this !
>>
>>34334518
Get good, I one-manned all the original R6 games as Ding Chavez all the fucking time.
>>
>>34334806
OP here
are you me?
>>
>>34334674
fucking summer jesus christ
NOBODY clears buildings by themselves
unless there's a huge disparity of force (eg SWAT team in no knock warrant against one guy), you expect to take heavy casualties in a CQB scenario

It takes
>>
>>34334982
overwhelming force, speed, surprise, and violence of action, with heavy application of explosives
>>
>>34334982
like >>34334674 specified you have to think about all the situations no matter how rare they can be
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.