[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new record sniper kill https://www.usatoday.com/story/news

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

new record sniper kill

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/06/22/report-canadian-sniper-kills-isis-fighter-2-miles-away/418889001/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

1: Canadian sniper in Iraq (2017): 3,450 meters.

2: British sniper Craig Harrison in Afghanistan (2009): 2,475 meters

3: Canadian sniper Rob Furlong in Afghanistan (2002): 2,430 meters

4: Canadian sniper Arron Perry in Afghanistan (2002): 2,310 meters

5: U.S. sniper Brian Kremer in Iraq (2004): 2,300 meters
>>
>>34331658
>USA Today
The newspaper for people that can't read
>>
there are already5 threads going about this. its called control f, use it
>>
Wasnt the record over 4000 meters ?
>>
>>34331658
canada has 3 of the top 5 and probably has had the fewest snipers in the field of any coalition country.
>>
>>34331685
Redditors on phones are too stupid to read the catalog. Plus they feel entitled.
>>
>>34331700
The distance was just corrected to 3,500 meters
>>
>>34331679
Nobody reads newspapers any more. News is free. We only bought papers because they would tell us the stock prices and give us TV guides. Now that those are free and easy to find as well, papers are dying. Hell, online news isn't so hot either. Because there's no good news these days. All news out there is sad or enraging.
>>
>>34331703
I don't know why we even bother with having pages anymore. The catalogue is so much better. I wish it was the default setting. Even now, if I was to go to bottom of this thread and click on any board icon, I would be taken to the useless front page, instead of the far better catalogue of that board.
>>
Do Canadians insist on sitting back and sniping or something? weren't they all about that in ww2 as well?
>>
>>34331658
Talk about losing gracefully.
>>
>>34331700
Colour*
>>
>>34332135
Snipers are force multipliers. A single sniper can hold a platoon/squad in a gridlock for long periods of time and achieve results without the possibility of mass friendly casualties. Militaries that don't have large groups of armed men to throw at an issue and succeed through overwhelming force tend to try and make up for it in their quality of unconventional units like snipers or special forces.
>>
>>34332090
seconded
>>
>>34331658
boom headshot
>>
>>34332135
You can't deny that sniping is a very effective suppression tactic, especially when you factor in the effect to resource ratio.
>>
>>34331700
Just going for a rip, but you better watch your back eh, if I ever see you, you're done bud
>>
>>34332135

Over half our country is suitable for use as a range, it makes good shooters.
>>
>>34333408
ITS NOT COLOR YOU FUCKING FAGGOT ITS COLOUR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34331695
>when you're the descendants of frenchy cowards, you conduct war as far away from war as possible
>>
>>34331658
Well, according to Kevin, you are losing to the enemy
>>
>>34336593
>Implying the French Canadians were cowards
>What is the Vandoos
>>
File: troudeau.jpg (573KB, 1200x820px) Image search: [Google]
troudeau.jpg
573KB, 1200x820px
>>
>>34332090
In a time and place before all boards were shit with high traffic of people feeling compelled to post facebook/youtube comment style without having a damn thing to contribute, you could browse the front page to discuss with people who were on at the time, instead of reviving dead topics.

Too bad /k/ has went the way of 2007ish /b/ and you have to mine for nuggets of gold in the mountain of shit now.
>>
>>34331658
If you snipe ISIS then ISIS wins.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.