[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've heard plenty of awkward "thank you for muh cervix"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 45

File: 1449786885754.jpg (33KB, 962x516px) Image search: [Google]
1449786885754.jpg
33KB, 962x516px
We've heard plenty of awkward "thank you for muh cervix" stories, but now it's time to share your stories of when crazy anti-military people harassed you and called you a baby killer and what not.
>>
>>34331317
Never. Only on /k/. Marine grunt vet too. No one IRL has anything negative to say about Marines either, but /k/ sure does. Don't think /k/ in anyway resembles any actual sentiment of real people.
>>
>>34331352
This, only on /k/ where two factors are always in play
1. I wont get raped or broken
2. The vet is being a genuine fuckbag retard and his cervix is not dankable.

That said I only go full edgelord when the vet is a real shitbag person or is from a country I don't like.
I accused an Ulster vet of raping children once for example.
>>
>>34331317
> Be about 2008
> In bong
> colchester
(colchester is a garrison town so is home to a whole airborne brigade, mostly paras)
> Stop the war lunes turn up one day
> They pull up calling us death platoons, who come out and murder iraqis in the night
> under siege from leftists
> No in or out for like 3 weeks
> A whole platoon in riot gear is kept at each gate
> A mate who we called Private pinochet (his dream job was to throw commies out of helicopters)
> Goes on top of Barracks roof with a 175 litre bergen filled with golf balls & 9 iron
> Starts taking potshots at them
> other people use airsoft guns to pepper them,
> you know its bad when CSM does a shit in his hand and throws it at them
> Things get worse when Counter protesters turn up and block them in
> One day Our polish delivery driver turns up
> Goes absolutely nuts when they climb on his truck so he pulls out an aluminium baseball bat and starts smashing up protesters.
> they once beat up a soldier returning from medical leave, thats when OC decided he had enough
> One day they get bold and decide to jump the fence.
> OC lets them climb over fence before switching the power back on
> Riot platoons encircle them
> They try to jump over the fence but can't because its electrified now
> Tear gas them and Detain them under military custody
> they scream facism
> Your fault, you attempted to sabotage a military base & use terrorism
> Colchester is luckily the home to the UKs last military prison
> they get interned for two days before being interviewed by spooks
> All pretty much shit themselves and get turned over to the police, one by one.
Some of them got 20+ years
>>
>>34331317
Only happened once and it wasn't a big deal

>be me in DC, interning like a bb, befriend some French Canadians

>go to DuPont Circle after work for some networking and tacos

>one of their friends (another québécois) find out I'm an ex muhreen at some point

>OH SO YOUVE LIKE SHOT PEOPLE, OH SO YOUVE LIKE GONE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND SHOT THEM?

>caught completely off guard and didn't really know how to respond

>say "no, I blew them up" (I was a 0341 FO)

>realize how edgelord that sounded, still cringe

>stop talking to her for the rest of the night.

In her defense, she was really drunk and apologized profusely the next day. That's the only time I ever got shit for it, and it was mild as hell. My uncle was a Vietnam vet and the shit he told me would just baffle you.
>>
>>34331352
It's easier to just laugh behind your back. Putting you down after you start shit over someone disrespecting your cult would look bad in court, and you just know the prosecution would try to pass you off as a RULL UH'MURICAN HERO. Two appeals at least until justice is served, not worth the colossal waste of time.
>>
>>34331667
Cadet
>>
>>34331317
Liberal Jew Hollywood is not real.
>>
>>34331773
Uncle stories?
>>
>>34331773
gib uncle stories fagt
>>
>>34331782
Who said anything about fighting and what it would look like in court? Don't let your little fan fiction scenario give you a boner you Internet badass.
>>
>>34331667
>> you know its bad when CSM does a shit in his hand and throws it at them

explain?
>>
File: OP TOSCA.png (360KB, 450x716px) Image search: [Google]
OP TOSCA.png
360KB, 450x716px
>>34331800
>TFW i've been in so long i've got ACSM
Crowbag craphat
>>
>>34331374
>Ulster vet of raping children once for example.
I know Scots like sheep, do the Irish prefer baby goats?
>>
>>34331317
The first day I was on NG ADOS orders I was going to meet some friends for lunch and I was still in uniform
In the parking lot a huge truck rolled up fast behind me honked a bunch and someone yelled HEY MUTHERFUCKER
I was ready to fight and carrying
It was my friends fucking with me.
Never had an issue with it.
>>
File: cool_60_gunner.jpg (225KB, 420x601px) Image search: [Google]
cool_60_gunner.jpg
225KB, 420x601px
>>34331773
Your story is trash i hope your uncles are better
>>
File: bsm.jpg-large.jpg (17KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
bsm.jpg-large.jpg
17KB, 600x300px
>>34331849
I guess you could say he lost his shit...
>>
>>34331773
Ok, well I thought it was funny. And an effective way to get them to fuck off.

Uncle stories?
>>
>>34331860
>>TFW i've been in so long i've got ACSM
Fuck off you have ACSM.
>>
>>34331352
>No one IRL has anything negative to say about Marines either, but /k/ sure does.
I worked with them in both Afghanistan and Iraq, also in training back in the US (I'm not American) and to be honest they're mostly pretty good people.

About the only time I've ever really met the crazy-anti war types was back in about 2010, been out of the military for nearly 2 years and got invited to an old friends place for a BBQ, known him for years- he's ex navy, I'm ex army and generally get along really well.
Except this one particular BBQ where his (now ex) wife had all her Green-Left friends over.
That ended up with a couple of them getting their arse's kicked for being dickheads
>>
>>34331667

Fucking glorious
>>
>>34331317
All I got is a story my friend told me
>2005ish
>stationed at ft lewis
>him and a bunch of guys on a bus outside of base
>commie protesters block the bus in a parking lot, shouting "no blood for oil" blah blah
>they're all ordered to stay seated and stfu while the cops handle it
>some moldylocks type cunt throws a bottle
>cop punches her square in the face
>everyone laughs
>guys start making bets on which commie gets punched next but it got broken up shortly after
>>
>>34331926
indeed i have,

First deployment was operation banner in 2003

Last deployment was in 2014
>>
>>34331667
This didn't happen.

I can assure you this did not happen.
>>
>>34331667
This sounds familiar. Have you told this before? Was this in the news or something?
>>
When I was stationed at Vandenberg AFB, sometimes a bunch of hippies would drive down from Santa Cruz to protest. They'd make signs that said "No nuclear missiles in California!" and crap like that, but they were mostly harmless.

I thought it was funny because nukes haven't been at Vandenberg since the early '60s, and now the base has been equipped for civil launches and missile defense
>>
Was raised pro-military. After having seen so many stories of weirdly butthurt "veterans" (probably POGs) whining about people saying thank you, I've stopped giving a shit. I won't thank you any more than I'll thank the postman for delivering my mail in the rain or snow. The first vet who decided to act like a whiny liberal and get butthurt because people want to acknowledge their service fucked it for the rest. Fine, go back to being spit on and called babykillers. I won't do that, but I won't acknowledge your service either. You got paid to do a job, you did it, and got some hefty benefits from those same appreciative folks you now whine about. Yay for you. I have more respect now for the folks who sign on to fishing boats and deliver my seafood. Theirs is statistically a far more dangerous job, and no one pays for lifetime benefits.
>>
>>34331991
Happened around goojerat road.

>>34332006
First time i've told it here, the part about private pinochet is pretty well known across the army, as he's one of those people... So i couldn't be surprised if you heard of one of his exploits.
>>
This.
It's easy to like Army dudes when you live in bumfuck Ohiowa or whatever and never meet any.
If you live in a Military town like Killeen Texas you quickly realize that the vast majority are giant pieces of shit.

It was a running joke at work that we would count the number of Army guys every single day that tried to have sex with our one underaged coworker, and then wouldn't give up when she told them she was underaged.
>>
File: 3857233191_c610020691_z.jpg (121KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
3857233191_c610020691_z.jpg
121KB, 640x426px
>be mareen
>finish 15th tour helping iraqes to stop being savages
>step off Cessna ( goverment chartered me a private flight to my home town airfeld because i got most kills this tour.
>woman there yelling that im a murderer
>hot ass 16 year old steps infront of her
>"mom thats a marine there. There like if you air force, army, gay boat people, and special forces all together"
>correct her that the proper term is navy but shes not wrong
> tells me shes 16 and wants to do her service to her country
>we fug in her room next to her moms
>get a call 9 months later
>itsa boy
>let her know im not taking care of it
>she says she didnt expect me to because i already did by serving my country
>says she will bring him up to be a strong stud of a marine like his father. Or if hes gay force him into the navy.

Thats the story of the only time people yelled at me when i stepped off the plane.
>>
>>34332162
thank you sir
>>
File: taxi-drive-clap.gif (634KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
taxi-drive-clap.gif
634KB, 500x460px
>>34331667
If this was real, FUCKING YES.
>>
>>34332162
Jesus christ, it's like Marines spent all of the war indoors making shit up again
>>
File: e0e.png (432KB, 680x768px) Image search: [Google]
e0e.png
432KB, 680x768px
>>34332162
Thank you for your service brave MAREEN
>>
File: 1496887773913.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496887773913.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>34332162
>>
>>34332138
This man speaks the truth.
>>
>>34331667
> OC lets them climb over fence before switching the power back on
> Riot platoons encircle them
> They try to jump over the fence but can't because its electrified now
> Tear gas them and Detain them under military custody
> they scream facism

Real or fake, I love this story
>>
>>34332162
>gay boat people...
>correct her that the proper term is navy but shes not wrong
Kek, Marines banting their bus drivers will never file to make me laugh.
>>
File: IMG_5498.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5498.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>be on sunken ship
>need to surface to go through a canal into the Pacific
>green peace tries to protest
>trying to board the ship
>some how falls on me to get rid of them non lethaly
>grabthefirehoses.png
>get black friend to help hose away hippies
>ask him what its like to be on the other side of the hoses
Mfw
>>
>>34331667

Things that never happened
>>
>>34331773
Tell some of your Uncle's stories faggot
>>
>>34331317
I don't get any exciting drama, just women telling me that I'm scum when I try to hit on them.
>>
>>34332744
>just women telling me that I'm scum when I try to hit on them.
Well, are you?
>>
File: Baskup43.jpg (3KB, 111x111px) Image search: [Google]
Baskup43.jpg
3KB, 111x111px
>>34332768
Well I'm doing a 4 year gig as a CG MP, so I dunno.
>>
>>34332805
you're scum in many ways

primarily being an MP

secondarily being in the CG

thirdly posting on /k/

fourthly go outside and get a tan
>>
>>34332923
I'll be getting a nice farmer's tan over the next few months
>>
>>34332162
Thank u 4 ur cervix
>>
>>34331939
>Beat up people who disagree with you being a hired killer for the government that trots on us
>Wonder why everyone thinks you're a dumb low IQ Meathead israelite
>>
>>34331317
>be aus navy fag
>want to get home in a hurry so just step in rig
>Australia hates their military with a passion especially the media
>be on train to north Strathfield on a Friday
>at Redfern station abo woman gets on and is going around asking for money stop at me and asks "do you have any money mr army man " I politely say no ma'am I only have my card
>she starts yelling at me calling a liar says army murdered her people and stole their land
>sit their ignoring her
>people just sit and watch I can't do anything as I'm in rig
>she gets off at Burwood station
>thank fuck jpeg
>bunch of Lebo teenagers and a race traitor white girl sit near me
>they ask if I jump out of helicopters and shoot people
>ask if I board boats and throw children into the sea
>race traitor white girl goes on about how we don't need a military
>Lebos shout things at me knowing I can't do anything whilst in rig
>everyone else on the train is either Asian or poo in loo and they just sit and watch or stare at their phones

Never where my uniform in public unless it's Anzac Day or Remembrance Day
>>
File: 890.jpg (26KB, 600x694px) Image search: [Google]
890.jpg
26KB, 600x694px
>>34334590
Are abos really as bad as the stories say?

Like the american nigger. Wont work, lives off the system, wants reperations for something that was so in the past it dosent involve them, if the white devil didnt come they would still be living in huts and shitting where they walk, quick to anger and respond with mumbles that arnt english and violence, and any time they start something you have to defend yourself your suddenly commeting a race crime?

Black guys arnt the same as niggers so dont give me shit.
>>
>>34334943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjyyoAeHPzU
>>
>>34334943
Literally all of that is true. I'm Canadian, and our natives are awful.
They should be lucky they still exist as an enthic group, not whining about shit.
>Waaaaahhhh evil white man
>He's the reason we're oppressed.
>It's not that we have used the same level of technology for hundreds of years.
>in the age of satellites, automobiles, and fucking nuclear Bombs, lets just stay really good at canoes, tomahawks (not the good king) and bows and arrows. We can tots defend ourselves.
>>
>>34332805
>Coast guard
>Thinking you're actually military and not glorified ocean police.
>>
>>34332138

Christ man, I know just what you mean. I'm from Clarksville (The town where FT Campbell is) and holy shit. I used to work in a restaurant and the younger waitresses would always be gettin' ass pinched. Ugh.
>>
Thank you for your service in fighting for the greater Israel. Shabbos goys should take pride in serving the god chosen race.

We will let you be our slaves when we start murdering your people. Shalom from Tel Aviv
>>
>>34332805

>Coast Guard

Eugh.

>CGMP

UGUGUHGUHGUGHUGHUGHUGHEUHGEUHGEGUH

Join the navy you faggot.
>>
>>34335240
go back to (((/pol/)))
>>
>>34332162
I believe this
>>
>Air Force drone bro
>at creech
>dirty desert hippies protest regularly
>throw paper mache hellfires at your car
>hold signs like "drones kill babies," etc

Usually the counter protestors show up before the protestors Kek.

One time a couple got arrested
>SF keeps an M249 in the guard shack
>>
>>34332082
>>34332006
This sounds familiar because there's an american story similar to this that goes that hippies show up, one of them enterprising as hell brings bolt cutters and they get through the gate, officer in command tells the riot squads to hold off, and they insubordinate, questioning if it's a good idea to not AT LEAST get the riot squads out there. They start looking for a lock because they think that this multiple ton steel silo door is secured with a padlock or some retarded shit. Then they start beating on it with sledge hammers because "if we can't destroy the missile inside, we'll at least make sure it can't launch!" CO sicks the riot squad on them from all directions. They barely scuffed the door. Military gets court to order their organization to pay for a new door. This bankrupts their organization and the man telling the story learns the wisdom of giving your adversary enough rope to hang himself with.
>>
>>34332162
>crayon eater fucks an underage girl and calls his bus drivers gay boat people the post
>>
>>34334943

The ones that want reparations are usually middle class commies.
>>
>>34331849
Chaos Space Marine, I think.
>>
>>34332138
Bullshit that doesn't happen

>>34335225
>Ass-pinched
More bullshit that DEFINITELY doesn't happen
>>
>>34332315
>ask him what its like to be on the other side of the hoses

fuck

but I didnt think greenpeace had any beef with the Navy, dont you guys help out a lot with whale tracking and research?
>>
>>34331317
Once when I was at drill I had to go pick up some TP for my units barracks, so I made the mistake of going to a Walmart outside the fort, (Fort Pickett), in uniform as the PX had already closed. As I was walking to check out I heard running behind me and turned just in time for some random older woman to jump out of an aisle behind me and scream at the top of her lungs. And I mean a blood curdling, bottom of the throat SCREAM. Once she ran out of air she just kind of stood there glaring at me while panting. I bought my TP and left.

>TL:DR
Autistic reservist was screamed at in Walmart.
>>
File: 1348081045793.jpg (28KB, 331x311px) Image search: [Google]
1348081045793.jpg
28KB, 331x311px
>>34335242
Remind me what flag the Navy flies if they want to do any kind of LE at all
>>
File: Foto_26.02.12_13_52_08.png (328KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Foto_26.02.12_13_52_08.png
328KB, 1024x768px
>>34336071

Green peace dosent like big nuclear reactors swimming around in the ocean

Also active sonar "doesn't interfere with whales and dolphins" it totally fucking does. I remeber one month long excersise ended with 3 beached whales. But also the sonar idiots on surface ships dont give a fuck.

HEY ASSHOLES WERE ALWAYS PASSIVE AND I CAN SEE THE WATER BETTER THAN YOU. Buddy got his ear drums blown out when he was at sonar because a surface ship went active. Computer is supposed to prevent that but whatever.
>>
>>34331317
UK 1991. Leaving parade for medics from cadets to gulf war one. Pelted with eggs and screamed at for being murderers by marxists
>>
>>34331374
>I accused an Ulster vet of raping children once for example.

stupid
>>
>>34332162
haha, yes
>>
File: Adepta_731dcf_5745850.jpg (60KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Adepta_731dcf_5745850.jpg
60KB, 600x720px
>>34335730
>>
>>34334078
Which state's minutemen are you with? Northern Louisiana here. Militiamen 4 lyfe. Protection by the people for the people because the government is out to get us all!!!!1!1!!
>>
>>34336069
It super duper happens.

Black dudes on shaving profiles and greasy looking wiggers coming into my workplace wearing OCPs and trying to get with 16 year olds.
>>
File: Smug Devil Dog.png (410KB, 600x736px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Devil Dog.png
410KB, 600x736px
>>34331782
>It's easier to just laugh behind your back

Ha, fuckin' pussies
>>
>>34338832
I laugh in the face of Muhreens who genuinely believe that the common Marine is on part with that of an Army Ranger or Green Beret. There's a lot of them that believe this too, so I have plenty to laugh about.
>>
>>34338891
*on par
>>
File: Smug Marine on Bicycle.jpg (122KB, 592x887px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Marine on Bicycle.jpg
122KB, 592x887px
>>34338891
Sure you do

>tfw just another day at MIDF
>>
>>34335377
I remember that pasta! Yeah, this is basically the same thing, only slightly more believable and british.
>>
>>34332162
Fake. There's no way a marine could assemble that many words into even a semi-coherent thought
>>
>be me
>onna recruiting duty near seattle
>hate life
>genuinley consider suicide on the daily
>get hungry one day
>go to arbys
>get my roast beff and cheddar sammy and those fucking amazing curley fries
>little bit of good
>walk out to the car
>land whale in a beat to shit subaru stops in the middle of the parking lot amd calls me a cock sucker
>try and think of something to say, but people are watching because they heard the whale yell at me.
>can only spit out
>ok...... I guess
>get in car and leave

Only time in 9 years that someones been an asshole. I still see that subaru driving around town every now and then.
>>
>>34331317

At a family get together on leave, I got asked by a soccer mom friend of my sister "How does it feel committing war crimes for Bush?"

I said, "I want to commit a war crime on your bush." and gave her a wink.

She stammered and stuttered for a bit and then smiled at me. She said, "Well done. That was quick."

I said, "I've never been accused of being quick... if you know what I mean."

She just laughed and said, "Well I got nothin' after that."

She later asked me over for dinner before redeployment. Turned out to be a nice lady.

Ended up fucking her when I got back. She even made me dinner afterwards.
>>
>>34332162
thank you for your service
>>
>>34339361
Of all the things that never happened this never happened the most.
>>
>>34335225
Clarksville is a town full of scumbags, but the soldiers at Ft. Campbell are a bunch of giant fags.
>>
>>34338891
>laugh in the face
Don't you mean behind the back, pussy?
>>
>>34331667
yeah nah m8.
>>
>>34331667
> colchester
> A mate who we called Private pinochet (his dream job was to throw commies out of helicopters)
> Goes on top of Barracks roof with a 175 litre bergen filled with golf balls & 9 iron
> Starts taking potshots at them

Is this crazy eyes freshenham? Jesus christ, he's still about, but i didn't know you call him private pinochet!

>>34331860
>TFW i've been in so long i've got ACSM
>Crowbag craphat

Para?
2Bn B Coy. NA4975 with a 3
>>
>>34340039
Wait are you saying this is real? Can yo confirm this?
>>
>>34340067
Well there was a bloke named frashenham who went on top of the barracks with a 9 iron and started putting them at stop the war people.

Freshenham is a walking greentext
> Gets a hot date
> Cooks her a candle lit meal in out kitchen
> The other unit retard does a breach and clear with a red ryder
> Nothing on apart from a respirator
> Starts blasting them both.
>>
>>34331317
I've been in a hiking group for a decade now and during last years climb I brought the EGA flag to take a picture of myself and other military guys at the peak.

This one old british lady started chewing me out for being a facist and fighting in Bush's illegal war

At first I was calm and trying to difuse her, but then something snapped and I pointed at her Union Jack and put her on the spot by pointing out that the British EMPIRE conquered and enslaved multiple countries and peoples for generations.

She started crying and climbed down the mountain by her self.

I kind of felt bad, but facts are fucking facts and she has her own white/western guilt to blame for her feeling bad.

And to top it off. She's been living in America as a citizen for over 30 years and dares questions the security my service and sacrafice has brought to her and others living in my country.
>>
>>34331816
Eh, but California, San Francisco, Berkely and Claremont is real.
>>
File: 1213208069826.png (68KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1213208069826.png
68KB, 247x248px
>>34336209
>screamed at for being murderers by marxists

Oh shit I don't think I can handle this much irony.
>>
>>34340398

Why would she call you a facist? Do you discriminate against faces or something? What does they have to do with your military service?
>>
>>34340462
It is an easily abused label attached to people that did nasty things and one which makes your rhetoric extra spicy

It's always been fashionable to call people you disagree with nazis
>>
British army, in London with a dozen of us raising money for a kids charity my Regiment supports. Full CS95 desert uniform, lots of support and money being given.

Woman walks by and actually calls us murderers. Challenge her, she accuses us of murdering women and children. Full screen with us tells her the only person we'll be guilty of murdering is her if she doesn't shut the fuck up and fuck off.

She shuts up and fucks off.

Later, we went in to G.A.Y in Soho and made a fortune as all the poofs gave us money for selfies. Heh.
>>
>>34340516
>selfies
>CS95 desert uniform,
selfies weren't a thing back when we had CS95
>>
>>34340500
joke
/
/
/
/
you
>>
>>34335271
>>throw paper mache hellfires at your car
kek
>>
>>34340352
I need more
>>
File: f.jpg (96KB, 702x528px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
96KB, 702x528px
>>34334943
Back to pleddit fag
>>
>>34340644
> On blank firing exercise with ze Germans,
> they're out enemy and maybe about 300m away
> Gets naked apart from NVGs and wallows round in mud
> Runs dick in hand over to the germans
> Walks around their camp, takes notes from their mapping system as to enemy locations ect
> he steals 2 g36s and a G22, all kitted out with NV sights
> Stole their platoon radios battery
> Lobs smokes All over their habour area
> Runs back to us with the goodies
> Nearly get shot by us on his way back
> Use what little we had of thier rounds (we were cautious to use our radway green)
> Score 4 kills that register as friendly fire.
> RSM Goes stark raving mad at him when he finds him naked, covered in mud and with a G36
> Company CO inspects the rifles and tells him to carry on.
> Must have been about 5 degrees outside at most.

I can't remember if it was freshenham or someone else who blew up their own mortar pit or not.

I've only knew him for a few months, but some of the people in my section could go on about him for years.
>>
>>34340580
>>34340656
>muh progressive board
>>
None of you have a fucking thing to serve the people of the United States.

The only thing you served were your elitist masters who can't seem to stop finding dipshit ways to spend my fucking money.

You didn't serve your friends, family, neighbors, your children or me...and you god damned well didn't serve or protect your country from Jack shit...otherwise we wouldn't be in the middle of a hostile invasion from the south. And you didn't depose any corrupt politicians. You haven't protected or served shit other than your asswipe masters.

And now you have the nerve to wank about how great you are after sucking my tax dollars like a cheap whore.

FUCK YOU. I'm sure Clinton Bush and Obama...maybe Soros are thankful for your service though you boot licking mongrel.
>>
>>34340728
try harder faggot
low energy as fuck
>>
File: le osttruppen face.jpg (24KB, 469x504px) Image search: [Google]
le osttruppen face.jpg
24KB, 469x504px
>>34340728
I didn't order pasta.
>>
>>34332018
This.
>>
>>34340731
>>34340735
Not bait. Fucking serious. The only thing you fucks have done is destabilize shit hole 3rd world dumps that could have actually been defended against with a fucking travel ban.

You haven't honestly (HONESTLY) done Jack fucking shit to secure this country.

Jesus Christ all you fucks do is go the third world dumps and half ass fuck with brown people...you don't even solve any problems. Nearly 2 decades and were still fucking around Afghanistan for frankly no god damned reason.

So no ypure not serving your countrymen...nothing you've done is remotely in our interest. Half the fucking time you just make shit worse and the as whole migrate here...to us your fucking country...and then they go ape shit here.

So no it's not fucking bait. If you wanna serve your country stop following order and fucking take out real threats.
>>
>>34340769
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
File: 1365206248442.jpg (18KB, 267x329px) Image search: [Google]
1365206248442.jpg
18KB, 267x329px
>>34340696
I want to believe
>>
>>34340793
Paid taxes for 20 fucking years asshole.

The only person protecting me and my family is me. You sure as fuck aren't stopping the terrorists...ya let em right in. You don't stop BLM from burning fucking cities down. You don't stop antifa from attacking people for having a non commie opinion. You don't do shit.

And neither do the cops for that fucking matter. And the fucked up part...the really fucked up part is if we your countrymen defend ourselves from actual threats your master will just order you to attack us not the enemies of your country.

You wanna serve your country? Your community? Join a fucking neighborhood watch. Mentor a kid. Teach people to defend themselves. Be a fun rights lobbyist. Anything but what you are.

But no you don't do that. And this country is sure as fuck not being served by destabilization of countries so fucked already they could barely build a fucking boat to get here in the first place. In fact YOU ALLOW OUR ENEMIES TO COME HERE.

They come here and fuck your country over yet I'm supposed to believe my interests are served by you fucking off in the desert on my dime...all the while congratulating yourself for serving your country?

Eat a bag of salty dicks dude.

Meanwhile your masters flagrantly abuse the constitution and country you swore to protect, but they sign your paycheck so it's not your problem is it? Doesn't matter how many laws they break does it?

You won't do shit to actually protect your people, your country, your laws, your culture or your way of life...so what exactly should I thank you for?

Only people I'm thanking are the coast guard, national guard and ICE. The rest of you fucks can piss off for all I care...you're a waste of fucking money. MY MONEY.
>>
File: remove kosovan car.jpg (46KB, 640x391px) Image search: [Google]
remove kosovan car.jpg
46KB, 640x391px
>>34340864
>average joes who join the armed forces are at fault for high command's fuck ups
I'm not even from America, and I'm going to stop talking now.
>>
>>34340882
Never said they were. But I am saying they need to stop that 'served muh country' pride shit until they actually fucking do something to serve it.

Because right now they aren't and whether that's their fault or some Pentagon asswipes fault is neither here nor there. I'm tired of hearing about how great you are when the only thing you've accomplished is sucking money from my paycheck and circle jerking over your own unwarranted self importance.

I could buy more bullets with that money. Or toys for my kids. Or Dragon dildos. Whatever.

But when Mohammed ackbar decides to shit the place up (which happens every other fucking week) or some other group decides to riot or blow shit up or start fires IM ON MY OWN.

Whether that's some grunts fault or some generals fault doesn't mean shit to me. In the end it's all the same I pay for people to NOT defend my country. The over priced air force planes don't stop the attacks that happen in our own borders. The multi-million dollar navy carrier will not save us from the riots and commies. And no over prideful marine grunt will do shit to stop our constitution from getting used as fucking toilet paper.

So sure maybe it's all the top brass fault...but I'm still paying for services not rendered and you fucks are still proud about nothing.

So once again whether it's your fault or not...YOU ARENT SERVING US AND IM NOT THANKING YOU.

Maybe I'm being harsh...perhaps you had good intentions when you signed up...but good intentions don't stop Mohammed when he snackbars...but my fucking AK and my glock might.

In the end...like it or not we're on our own. And we just do not expect you guys to help anytime soon.

Meanwhile let's see how the navy blows another half a trillion dollars on bullshit this year...
>>
File: FRANCE.jpg (460KB, 2376x3000px) Image search: [Google]
FRANCE.jpg
460KB, 2376x3000px
>>34340957
So you want martial law through the country because the armed forces are supposedly useless? And if they don't do that then the US should just disband them entirely to save money?
Yeah, just think about that a second. The US these days isn't really as affected by terrorism than the country I live in, so you are in fact being kind of harsh here.
>>
>>34331816
>>>34331317 (OP)
>Liberal Jew Hollywood is not real.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c996ra7Wqn0
>>
>>34340985
You should also be proud of the fact that your country even lets you bear arms. I heard that the National Guard was dispatched for some riots a while ago.
>>
>>34340987
Fucking degenerates
i bet that chick on the left thought about the amount of shekels he got to read that bullshit
>>
File: 1497013272501.jpg (139KB, 674x674px) Image search: [Google]
1497013272501.jpg
139KB, 674x674px
>>34331667
Hey mate, bong here you ever hit up mildenhall base?
>>
>>34340985
No. I want you to fuck off with the served my country shit if you haven't or can't.

Look you're probably good people with good intentions mostly but you're not doing anything. At all. Except sucking my money. In not grateful for that.

Its like this. Imagine a young child offers to walk an old ladies dog for her...but his parents tell him to get his ass inside and they dog never got walked. And the kid stole the ladies wallet on the way out. And then the kid had the nerve to boost about how he served the elderly...well that's the situation now isn't it.

So here it is...the country isn't protected...the akbars and commies are here and you can't do shit about it. You're not killing our enemies before they get here and there's an actual invasion underway from the south that nobody wants to deal with...and for all the shit NOT getting done I'm still losing money...

And now you want me to thank you? Blow me go guard the border or gimme my money back dickhead.
>>
>>34340864
lol, check this guy out
>>
File: .....gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
.....gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34341048
...You don't have the mental capability to realize that I told you that I'm not even American. Even less a member of any army. I bet you listen to Alex Jones unironically. So long.
>>
>>34340728
>>34340769
>>34340864
>>34340957
>>34341048
christ, all this underaged salt
>>
>>34341086
Jesus Christ...I'm speaking not to you but to service people in general. Its a rant. But let's face it, it likely applies to your country too.

The German military isn't helping the Germans. The British military isn't helping the brits. And NK army is a wankfest of commie retardation.

Maybe the Hungarian armed forces is doing something to at least secure their borders or attempt to but most all military is a cash sink right now that hasn't fought a meaningful war in decades of not close to half a fucking century.

So quit with this proudly served shit if we all know everyone is wanking off on the taxpayers dime. Its all the same shit in EVERY western country.
>>
>>34341111
You'll understand when you're old enough to get raped in taxes kid. Enjoy you're carefree years...they don't last.
>>
>>34341129
>>34341139
tldr
also kys you moron this isn't your blog
>>
>>34341129

Turn off your PC, go outside and go for a long walk.

Anon, you've being inside too long and you have gotten cranky. Now go outside otherwise you are not getting your good boy points.
>>
File: 1475117638015.jpg (450KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1475117638015.jpg
450KB, 1536x2048px
>>34341139
>implying implications
>>
>>34332162
Thanks for the service, goy.
>>
>>34341139
>american complaining about taxes
oh the irony
>>
File: 1497908070881.jpg (133KB, 899x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497908070881.jpg
133KB, 899x600px
>>34331352
"Mama mama they saying mean thing about muhreens :( t-t-tell me im one of the few and the proud mama. Hoo rah mama hoo rah :,("
>>
File: 1494317400525.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1494317400525.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>34340864
>Only people I'm thanking are the coast guard, national guard
>national guard
>>
>>34335271
>>throw paper mache hellfires at your car

Are they good quality? Do they paint them? Could you confuse them for a real one from a distance?
>>
>>34341681

at least they actually help people.
>>
>>34342133
>weekend warriors help people more than Active Duty members
wew
>>
File: s-l1000.jpg (54KB, 879x737px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
54KB, 879x737px
Hellfire missles are really the best.

Hellfire, sidewinder, and paveways.
What else do we need?
>>
>>34342307
Brimstone's better and about the same price range.

> +50% range from helicopters
> Double or triple range from fixed wing
> better anti tank capabilities

stormshadow and ASRAAM are pretty good too
>>
File: 1415648035239.jpg (164KB, 750x585px) Image search: [Google]
1415648035239.jpg
164KB, 750x585px
>>34342303
oh boi them muhreens sure be preservin' muh freedom by killing goatfuckers in bumfuck nowhere

t. american
>>
>>34331317
>Be a vet with my other spic bros who are also vets
>Go to bar
>Some drunk white chick hears us talk about our times in the Service
>She freaks out and calls us murdering drug dealers who work for el chapo
>Gets kicked out for acting like a total cunt
>Go back to drink beers with other military bros
>>
My girlfriend at the time (now wife) had this crazy liberal friend. One of my friends was dropping me off at her place after work, we were both in ACUs still. They had never met my friend so I introduced him. They all said hi except for this liberal chick. She just squinted her eyes and glared at the two of us, then turned around and went inside without saying a word. We laughed for a good 10 minutes.
>>
>>34331667
Fake n gay
>>
>>34331317
I was convoying to fort McCoy when a car passed us, the driver and passenger held up the peace sign as they went by. That's it, I didn't really feel any angry vibes off of them so I waved. We also got a bunch of thumb ups so it kind of evened out.
>>
>>34331317
Only time I can think of was at Mcormick and Schmicks. I was in uniform meeting family for lunch. Somehow my soup, main meal, and bread all had hairs in it. This was in about 2006 or 2007.
>>
>>34336125
I used to go to fort Pickett after active duty. Who were you with?
>>
>>34331667
And that OC's name? Albert Einstein.
>>
>>34335271
>implying drones don't have a 10:1 civi to combatant kill rate
How's it feel to know that every one of your strikes makes dozens of previously neutral or friendly civis want to join the ranks of ISIS or the Taliban after you hit weddings and funeral processions? Chair force drone operators like you are the reason there are more terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan than when we started almost 20 years ago. Kys.
>>
>>34331667
I kinds hope this is real.
>>
>>34338651
https://www.google.ca/search?q=age+of+consent+texas&rlz=1C1AWFC_enUS728CA733&oq=Age+of+consent+texas&aqs=chrome.0.0l6.5543j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I mean in most places its 16 hell even fucking 15 in europoor country.
>>
>>34340864
Why the nat guard faggot?
How much is this pasta anons?
>>
>>34341155
Throw a dip son.
>>
File: UC.jpg (50KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
UC.jpg
50KB, 650x433px
>>34331317
>>34331667
Being me
> Did time in the Super Army Soldiers, COPlatoon Before this
> Spooky mcspookface in alphanumerical agency in the uk
> Be trained to infiltrate organisations
> Namely IRA & INLA
> Did just that but now the troubles are over
> Meanwhile get sent to iraq to redacted redacted redacted redacted redacted
> You see Redacted redacted redacted, redacted redacted redacted
> Mate and I Get called into whitehall for next assignments
> Sitting in briefing room
> Probably going up into CIRA/ RIRA since we've already got the identities nailed
> Mr Black bag walks in
> Slaps two case files down in front of us
> Mate opens his
> What the fuck
> R U avin a giggle mate?
> Fucking Ecowatch? U R avin me on!
> Open mine "Stop the war" with some bloke from special branch
> Daqfuq
> easy enough to join, they have an online form...
> turn up to these meetings
> Takes every inch of my power to not burst out laughing or go on a rant
> Go to these stupid protests
> Get in with a bunch of university girls half my age
> Become regular with a couple of them
> Settle down & marry one
> Have kids
> One day at a protest to march this that or the other
> She calls someone a babykiller
> I nearly snap & have to be extracted
> Get My 6 figure government payout, and retire
> The former identity goes missing overnight
> I report the former identities wife for mental health & drug abuse
> She looses custody of the kids
> I can't get custody since i'm not on the birth certificate
> Sister who actually has brains but can't have kids gets custody
> I went by one day had a chat with the kids, they want to be soldiers when they grow up...
> all worked out in the end
>>
File: 1312736822242.jpg (193KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
1312736822242.jpg
193KB, 520x853px
>this thread
>>
나는 가장 강력한 지도자 김정은에게 감옥에서 일하는 육군 장교이다. 쌀 도둑은 똥을 쓰레기통에 버리지는 않겠지 만 그는 영광스러운 지도자를 저주하고 내가 무자비한 정권의 추종자임을 선언 할 것이다. 이 미국 돼지가 쓰레기를 사용하지 않고 영광스러운 최고 지도자를 모독하고 위대한 국가에 대한 나의 봉사를 모욕한다고 상상해보십시오. 쓰레기통을 머리에 대고 내가 말하는 대포에 가져 가라. 미국인을 쏴. 아직도 쓰레기통을 가지고있을 때 내 얼굴이 놀랍습니다! 영광스러운 최고 지도자를 기꺼이 보여 드리겠습니다. 나는 돈을 절약 할 수있다!
>>
>>34335240
Thank you master
>>
File: star-trek-kirkgsm.gif (878KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
star-trek-kirkgsm.gif
878KB, 245x184px
>>34345852
STARDATE 3434 POINT FIVE EIGHT FIVE TWO...

WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED A STRANGE RACE OF SLANT-EYED GOBLINS FROM THE EASTERN SECTOR.

CAN'T... SEEM TO UNDERSTAND... THEIR RUNIC ALPHABET. SEEKING CLUES ON NEARBY MOON.

PLEASE STAND BY...
>>
File: 1468641183521.gif (3MB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1468641183521.gif
3MB, 426x426px
>>34331667
>> you know its bad when CSM does a shit in his hand and throws it at them
>>
>>34349429
>oh I know what you'll like
>>
File: the only good one.png (261KB, 481x361px) Image search: [Google]
the only good one.png
261KB, 481x361px
>>34349775
>>
>>34331782
jesus, how many women in your life got fucked by marines to warrant this hatred?
>>
>>34331317
I've never had anyone walk up to me and look me in the eye and say something bad about me being in the military.
Gate protesters yell their slogans and I've seen some middle fingers that I couldn't otherwise pin to some specific thing I'd done, but for the most part I think people in the US are nice enough in person (i.e. not on twitter or college campus) to hold their tongue if they have something terrible they want to say about you. I admit, it could just be that we tend to roll in groups although I'm by no means an intimidating dude by myself.
t. usaf barrel bomb dropper and napalm-kid interfacer
>>
>>34332018
Those "benefits" are DEFERRED compensation for services rendered. Don't like the purpose of those services? Be more active than the people who support them and vote accordingly.

Retirement pay is "buying war on credit" and encourages the career force necessary to most effectively maintain and operate modern weapon systems.

By comparison conscription was a disaster, with a rotating pool of the unwilling leaving when their hitch was up and negating the investment made training them.

>>34335240
Kikes are just another variety of sand niggers. Kikes aren't a race, go look around at all the Jew immigrants you collect to lose your demographic war against Palestinians more slowly. I've met enough Muslims in their native habitats to be fine with their liquidation. Nothing of value is lost. Now go back to gnawing the foreskins off babies.

War doesn't need a purpose. War is human nature and Muslims aren't something one might emphathize with. They are reactive targets.
>>
>>34343793
>weddings and funeral processions?

According to every sand niggers all attacks are on weddings, funerals and mosques.
>>
>>34342307
APKWS
>>
File: wehrmacht selfie.jpg (120KB, 1024x751px) Image search: [Google]
wehrmacht selfie.jpg
120KB, 1024x751px
>>34340536
People have been taking photos of themselves since forever. This guy took a "selfie" of himself in Hugo Boss
>>
>>34348372
Captain after visiting the nearby moon as instructed with my translation wave generators attach and set to high frequency I was able to determine this odd creatures message with out violated the prime directive
What follows is his message

I am an army officer working in jail to the most powerful leader Kim Jong Eun. The rice thief will not throw away his dung in the trash, but he will curse a glorious leader and declare that I am a follower of a merciless regime. Imagine that this US pig does not use the trash, blasphemes the glorious supreme leader and insults my service to the great nation. Put the trash can on your head and take it to the artillery I say. Shoot the Americans. My face is amazing when I still have a trash can! I will gladly show you the glorious supreme leader. I can save money!
>>
>>34331317
Never happened.

I was actually kind of looking forward to crushing the motherfucker that tried to pull that shit, but nobody ever has. I'll be damned if I'll put up with that bullshit from some fucking leftist pussy.
>>
>>34331667
>things that never happened
>>
File: download.gif (4MB, 426x213px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
4MB, 426x213px
>>34338651
>A bunch of bored, semi fit, testosterone fueled 18 year old try to fuck a 16 waitress
Water is wet, more news at 11.
>>
I can't think of any genuine babykiller talk, but then again most people nowadays are so politically apathetic that the only opinion people have now is "support the troops, oppose the war"

if you wanted a reason to shit on soldiers now you've got US presence in Afghanistan coinciding with record opium exports, or you've got the ISIS air Force in Syria defending the feminist commie kurds trying to carve out their own nation. US is definitely bombing babies in Raqqa and Mosul but no one really cares about civilian deaths anymore (unless they're from alleged chemical attacks)
>>
>>34334943
Abos are fucking terrible, USA's niggers are godlike compared to those creatures.
>>
>>34340039
Aye it were freshanham.

Yeah lad, hohohoho, A Coy myself. DI9014 with a 2

You know ST6201? and ST8191?

Need proofs ask dude above.
>>34331991
>>34332402
>>34342470
>>34351461

>>34341035
Been Lakenheath, which ain't far away.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>34331849
command sergeant major typically the last man who will engage in or encourage general fuckery, IE the most miserable creatures on the face of the planet PIC RELATED
>>
File: 1497750463976.jpg (10KB, 513x497px) Image search: [Google]
1497750463976.jpg
10KB, 513x497px
>>34351132
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
>>
>>34340039

We called our roof "tar beach", and used it for tanning ops, as a driving range, and to assault other companies in the battalion with a water balloon launcher made from surgical tubing.
>>
>>34331667
>Electric fence on an army barracks
Nope.
>>
>>34340039
>NA4975
>34353707
> DI9014
> ST6201
> ST8191

What are you fucking stormtroopers or something?
>>
>>34353732
Worse, & wrong.

Company sergeant major, Imagine your drill training instructor who stays with you at a company level

>>34353900
>We called our roof "tar beach", and used it for tanning ops, as a driving range, and to assault other companies in the battalion with a water balloon launcher made from surgical tubing.

Sounds about right, we used to have pool parties & BBQs on our roof until some tosser partying in an EOD suit fell right through.

>>34353935
The fences are rigged up on most army bases, but are only ever turned on at threat orange and above

>>34354090
ZAP tags.
First 2 letters of your surname and last 4 of your Service number, think of it as an ID that can be verified at both ends.

Originally comes from ID'ing the dead, and as a confirmation
>>
>>34331782

>Let's play "Spot the Undesirable"
>>
>>34340864
Jesus who took a piss in your cereal today?
>>
>>34338891

You'd get on your knees, suck his dick, swallow and say "thank you, sir" if a marine told you to. No point acting like a badass on the internet.
>>
>>34341048
What you're asking for is literal martial law my dude.
>>
>>34341129
So let's just abolish all standing militaries and hope for the best right?
>>
>>34341129

>He doesn't realize that just having a military prevents you from having to use it 99% of the time
>>
File: 1462778944766.jpg (84KB, 1024x930px) Image search: [Google]
1462778944766.jpg
84KB, 1024x930px
>>34354598
>Muhreens have to resort to physical violence because they are too unintelligent to articulate their disagreements with words and civility
>>
>>34334951
>not bikey bikey boys
>>
>>34343148
377th chemical company.
>>
>>34331317
I just hate military fags who think they're superior to civilians and think they belong to some super secret club
>>
>>34354953

Your disdain for the military is a contributing factor to an ongoing sociological issue in which the military view themselves as a class apart from civilian society. While you're not causing this directly (part of that was the conventional elites pulling out of military service) you are calcifying and deepening it.
>>
>>34354699
>resort to physical violence

but that is all they've got, anon
>>
>>34331317
>crazy anti-military people harassed you and called you a baby killer
>implying people who are clear-minded enough to recognize the US military as the shitty, wasteful and anti-human organization that it is will actually waste time harassing the retards who volunteer to serve said organization

Persecution complex much?
>>
I was on Facebook at the MWR in Afghanistan once and somebody posted some generic "thank you for your cervix" post because it was Veterans Day. Some high school aged dildo started going off about how veterans are just baby killers and all that jazz. Spent the next 20 minutes I was allowed on the computer going off on him. Tfw I was probably just pissed off that I hadn't actually killed anyone yet.
>>
>>34355032
>Your disdain for the military is a contributing factor to an ongoing sociological issue in which the military view themselves as a class apart from civilian society.

Is that what did it? The "disdain" from some random dude?

I thought it was doing P.T. in the mornings with boys and kicking out the fat bastards, doing the 12 - 30 mile foot movements under a ruck, the alert status meaning you had to drop whatever you were doing and report for duty at any hour of the day or night, the focus on dangerous shit like maneuver live fire, jumping from airplanes with full kit, climbing off of roofs, fast roping from helos, employing high explosives, deploying to combat and killing people while trying to avoid getting killed, all because you actually have no desire to be a part of some shitty, self absorbed, lazy, fat-assed, cowardly "civilian society".
>>
>>34354699

>being an intentionally rude and a disrespectful piece of shit, and then crying about getting your ass kicked as a result

Sounds about right.
>>
>>34331773
Tells us about your uncle
>>
>>34355260
>disrespectful

marines deserve respect? why?
>>
Canadians don't really seem to treat their soldiers the same way as Americans. There's no "thank you for your service" crap, and there's also no "babykiller" crap.

Most Canadians just seem kind of mildly embarrassed that they have a military at all. They'll completely ignore soldiers as much as they possibly can. Just pretend they don't exist. If forced to acknowledge the existence of soldiers they'll treat you exactly the same way as they'd treat a violent offender that was just released from prison after completing their sentence: submissive, forced politeness, like they're afraid you'll snap and attack them.

I had someone ask me if I had to carry a gun. They were sort of surprised that Canadian infantry in Afghanistan were armed. The "Peacekeeper" meme is never going to die.
>>
>>34355333

>live behind a wall of security arrangements
>NATO, the US military, and US peacekeeping fleets in the Pacific keep Canada secure militarily
>intelligence sharing arrangements with the US as well as MI6 and other former commonwealth agencies keep them safe covertly
>Canadians get complacent as a people about security and are alarmed at the prospect of soldiers

Gotta be careful about creating paradise.
>>
>>34355152
>Desperately wants to kill another human being

Wow more mentally stable "heroes" itt folks.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>34355333

this is the correct attitude towards the military
>>
>>34355369
Quite frankly I expect Canada to demilitarize at some point.

We keep putting off essential military spending, sometimes for decades, eventually breaking contracts already in place and paying penalties to the arms companies. Like the Sea King replacement, or now the CF-18 replacement. We keep blowing tons of money and we still don't replace our worn out equipment.

One of these days we're not going to be able to put off the tens of billions of deferred defense spending, and the socialists would rather shut the whole military down rather than risk cuts to their welfare programs.
>>
>>34355325

Everybody deserves common courtesy, anon.
>>
>>34355414
Indifference is fine. I'm OK with no one giving a shit one way or the other. I just don't like the ignorance. Citizens should know more about the deployments of their military beyond just knowing when someone is killed.
>>
>>34355442

respect and courtesy are two different things
>>
>>34355454
No, they aren't.
>>
>>34355451

politicians send soldiers to some foreign shithole to waste money and die, that is the business of politicians and soldiers. people ignore irrelevant matters because they are irrelevant.
>>
>>34355435

Well, I honestly expect the US to shift from a Pax Americana type of world order to a series of client-state relationships in the next couple of decades. Canada will probably have to subsidize our defense spending if both of these things occur.
>>
>>34355471

>His world view is this fucking simple
>Oh, wait, no, he's just trolling

Here's your you.
>>
>>34355462

Yes, it is. Courtesy is simply not being rude. Respect is admiration. Telling a marine he is not a tier one speshul farces is not rude, it is simple fact. One cannot help but laugh if said marine reacts negatively. If the marine thinks he deserves the admiration of not being laughed at for his own ignorance and poor self control, that is his own problem.
>>
>>34355473
>in the next couple of decades
Who says Canada is going to be an American client?
>>
>>34355480
>pay attention to me civilian senpai
>>
>>34355493

Not being rude is a sign of respect.
>>
>>34355498

China is a paper tiger. When it's real estate bubble collapses the rotten center of it will be plain to see even for those who don't have eyes for it presently.
>>
>>34355514

Not being rude is civility. One can be civil without expressing any respect or admiration.
>>
This entire thread went from giggles and stories about "baby killer" to "disband military" "the military is working for the Israelites". Like can't you fuck tards read what the thread is supposed to be about. If you don't like the military oh fucking well we're hear to read stories not read you baby bullshit. Any way might as well contribute.
>walking around in uniform picking up groceries at walmart
>long haired greasy hippie type won't stop staring
>ask if he needs anything
>"Marine huh, more like puppies of the EU"
>more confused by the statement then anything
He could've tried to do better like the Israeli conspiracy ones but this I was stuck on stupid
>old dude at end of the aisle calls out to hippie
>"boy last time we were doing anything for europe was when we shot nazis over and fucking what was probably your whore of a grandmother"
>hippie goes red like a tomato and shuffles away while my sides are in orbit
>turns out old dude was airborne
>>
>>34355548

There are enough anti-establishment lolbertarians and anarkiddies here on /k/ that they pop in to derail threads when they hit critical mass.
>>
>>34355539
Whatever dude. Do what you think is best.
>>
>>34331317
my mom worked for a vet outreach program in San Francisco during Vietnam era. Total hippie type. She said she never saw any abuse - people were against the war, not against those who served.

Right wing meme.
>>
>>34355589
Dad spit on in the airport when returning from Vietnam by a group of hippies like your cunt of a mother
Left-wing JIDF shill
>>
>>34355471
>people ignore irrelevant matters because they are irrelevant.
Lol I wish.
>>
>>34355260
>telling delusional Marines that they're not on par with Army Rangers is disrespectful
Can you invite me to your high school graduation?
>>
>>34355894

The Overworld isn't visible to most people.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.