[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /k/, not a reg here so the usual memes will not serve you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1439584169332.jpg (176KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1439584169332.jpg
176KB, 1024x1024px
sup /k/, not a reg here so the usual memes will not serve you here.

I hear this board doesn't know anything when it comes to not lethal self defense. Just curious if anyone here has ever had to physically defend themselves? Tell your story. I maced myself once just to see how it feels.
>>
i once once once once once
>>
>>34331264
Don't come in talking shit noob. We know about non lethal defense. We just don't condone it. It's best to kill a person so you can't be sued for damages, dead men tell no tales.

So get out now, thanks for stopping by.
>>
>>34331306
So its confirmed, you guys don't know anything lo
There are a tiny amount of times you can kill another person and the self defense claim will hold up in court. You'll be someones pretty little bitch in prison
>>
>>34331264
I only condone lethal defense. If you dont want a lethal response, dont attack me in the first place.
>>
You can always kill yourself, that'd stop the attacker.
>>
>>34331325
>There are a tiny amount of times you can kill another person and the self defense claim will hold up in court.
Then why bother?
>>
>>34331364
then why bother killing people? thats why you dont.
>>
>>34331356
It's kinda weird how clueless /k/ is on self defense laws. It would be like /mu/ not really knowing who The Beatles are.
>>
File: missed-them_c_2214097.jpg (54KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
missed-them_c_2214097.jpg
54KB, 500x387px
>>34331264
>Slices entire hand off
>Blood spraying like a sprinkler
>Dual weilding non-lethal "defense" fixed blades

If his next move isn't applying a tourniquet to that Jedi, IDK about non lethal there..
>>
>>34331361
Legitimately made me kek, >>34331403
See >>34331356 how one can know the attacker intentions? Shoot now and ask later
>>
>>34331475
If you get into a fist fight with someone, and you pull out a gun and shoot them. You will be fucked so hard in court you won't sit for a week.

Legally there has to be evidence that you legitimately believed your life to be at risk.
>>
>>34331325
Lmao, castle doctrine and stand your ground laws say otherwise, take your can of mace and drink it faggot
>>
>>34331458
I always liked the idea of some troopers being skilled enough to actually give a jedi a tough time
>>
>>34331492
Why the fuck are you getting into fistfights you retarded drunken redneck dudebro hick.

Heres a tip, dont start fights because someone at the bar thought you were ugly
>>
>>34331507
One of the old darkhorse comics had vader training some force sensitive stormies in the ways of the lightsaber
>>
>>34331496
>misunderstanding the stand your ground law this much
lmao i can't even
But you should try macing yourself, really is interesting
>>
>>34331512
>Why the fuck are you getting into fistfights you retarded drunken redneck dudebro hick.
>Heres a tip, dont start fights because someone at the bar thought you were ugly
quit projecting
>>
>>34331527
>>34331544
Oh i get it this is all bait
>>
>>34331526
thats actually pretty awesome
>>
>>34331553
The bait that you can use lethal force against minor threats and not spend the rest of your life in prison.
You bet.
>>
>>34331555
If i recall correctly, they got power hungry and tried to kill vader in the end

Course vader dont take that kind of shit and gave em the smackdown
>>
>>34331264
it all bean bag shotgun and mace and tazer along ith hand to hand crap, but really you sound condendcding hell i could also make use of sonic emissions devices high energy weapon systems for non lethal but again those are cost prohibitive and in the end you obviously never see the ugly side of life have you
>>
>>34331579
For some reason Im drawn more to stories about storm troopers or bounty hunters then I'am Jedi or Sith in Star Wars
>>
>>34331640
>you obviously never see the ugly side of life have you
There should be some research done about why when confronted with total anonymity in strangers we project ourselves onto them.
It really is fascinating to me.
God I imagine a bean bag shotgun would suck to get shot by though, think it would break your ribs?
>>
>>34331492
>if
Thats your first assumption and mistake,theres places to do that like boxing gyms, also theres cases when this kind of fights in bars or streets escalate into gunfights so if you are a reasonable, no black person you shouldn't be involved in that kind of altercate, if you are threatened only by someone that want to beat you or has a knife you can always run as most good self defense instructors recommend, and if all this fails pulling out your gun will end the threat hopely and luckily without shooting it nut if it has to be done it has to be done, anyway good bait.
>>
>>34331571
If it's a minor threat don't use force, if it's a real threat shoot to kill.
>>
>>34331571
Real danger is using mace or a taser against someone who is not a threat and they have a bad reaction and die.
>>
>non lethal self defense
Best I can offer is less lethal self defense. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>34331454
they vary widely place to place, if people here have cwps they generally have a better idea than the average gun owner in that area does about what their local laws are. black powder ranger excluded.
>>
>>34331325
WEW OP, just going full on faggot today. Why would I give a shit about someone who's trying to hurt me/my family/steal my shit?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170615-150234.png (1MB, 1072x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170615-150234.png
1MB, 1072x1065px
>>34331403
Unassailable logic
>>
Nonlethal self defense is a meme. There are less lethal options for self defense, but even something like pepper spray can and has killed.

In the US, should you be in immediate threat of severe bodily harm or death, you can respond with lethal force. The catchy part here is "immediate" since what defines "immediate" varies by location. Some states define immediate as anywhere on your property while some define it as in the same room as you.

The problem with what are perceived as less lethal self defense options are people will use them as primary threat deterrence. Instead of deescalating the situation or even assessing to see if there is a threat, people tend to mace or taser someone first and ask questions later. If you taser someone you shouldn't have, it isn't just opps I'm sorry, you may face assault with a deadly weapon charges assuming they don't die (in that case its murder charges).

In the end, you should never use any force unless it is the last option to you. Always attempt to deescalate if possible.
>>
>/k/ feeds a bait thread once again
Baitposting and replying to bait needs to be grounds for a fat (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
>>
>>34331264
>I HEAR THIS BOARD DOESNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT SHOOTING TO WOUND, WHY DONT U GUYS SHOOT TO WOUND?
>Gib me story time so I can nappy-poo

Jesus Christ boys, crank up the AC, tis the season.

See >>34331335
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.