[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

best way to mount/adapt this thing to a MOLLE system/LCS carrier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: us-m7-bayonet-5382b.jpg (129KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
us-m7-bayonet-5382b.jpg
129KB, 1200x1200px
best way to mount/adapt this thing to a MOLLE system/LCS carrier?

turns out i didn't get issued a 416 bayonet as a reservist. but I'd rather have a M7 for compitability with my 870 anyways.

bonus points for solutions that doesnt include paracord nigger rigs.
>>
stash it in a gadget pouch, you are far better suited drawing your secondary/pistol than you would be attempting to skewer someone with a bayonet at close range. Doubly so if you are using a wheel gun.
>>
>>34330134

none of my pouches are anywhere deep enough to hold it. but i got plenty space for a bayonet mounted externally.

and believe it or not, but the closest thing we've got to a secondary weapon in our reserve forces is the MP7. and you'd be somehow lucky to be issued one anyway. glock 17s are obsolete now, apparently.
>>
>>34330124
zipties
>>
>>34330165

thats a quality nigger rig. I got a bundle of them in my utility pouch if im that desperate.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (341KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
341KB, 1600x1200px
got one of these. that ought to work, right.
>>
870 is your primary?
>>
>>34330124
There's MOLLE frogs for bayonets out there but jesus christ do they take up so much space.

You're better off just stashing it somewhere in a pouch. The most likely application of a gun skewer you will have a fair amount of time before you need it to mount it. You know when you're going to get up and nasty, and even then, how often do you see breachers with knives strapped to the front? Like >>34330134 said, pistol is a way better option.
>>
>>34330424

until I can rearm myself at our designated meetup anyways.

for political reasons you can't keep your MG3 at home.
>>
>>34330432
>and even then, how often do you see breachers with knives strapped to the front?

prisoners can be pretty hard to manage, they're pretty handy for that, if you should have them. which is why I like them. we always used to attach bayonets when we guarded high profile residencies or institutions. we also got a fair share of training with bayonets with them at the royal guards.

they're not necessarily bad for hand to hand fighting either. not any worse than the glock 78 I currently lug around anyways.

i just like a bayonet i suppose
>>
>>34330456
Like issued primary? Or private purchase, weird theyd issue you a shotgun outside of guard duty and breaching.
>>
>>34330947

nah, shotgun is mine.

won't show up to exercises with it or anything, but I got it in case of proper emergencies.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.