[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw live in Gun powder Free syndicate >TFW too poor for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1449358508082.gif (2MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1449358508082.gif
2MB, 750x750px
>Tfw live in Gun powder Free syndicate
>TFW too poor for a pepperbox box fletcher
>Tfw too poor for even a Tesla stacker
>All I have is a shitty cobra baton-whip and a rainbow colored shuriken with attached demodulator

Any advice on something I could get for 45k credits or less? Preferably something easily found near Neo Constantinople?
>>
>>34329424

Neo Constantinople? Isn't that still irradiated after the middle east was finally purged? I hope your rad suit is still effective man.

If you can get access, deep web 3.5 has a site called SHALL NOT. They have everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that you can hold in your hand as far as weapons go. Just make sure your quantum ID masks are active. There are sniffer bots lurking all over the place in 3.5.
>>
>>34329424
If you can't afford shit start cozying up to whatever local crime boss willing to pay you to run octagons and neuroslickers to strung out cowboys. Those jockeys eat that shit up, spend so much time punching deck that they want that kind of rush all day every day. If you need a Fletcher or god forbid some ancient, honest-to-god powder and metal gun, that's prob the best way to go about affording one.
>>
>>34329424
If you're too broke for purchase, you could rent. I know a Russian guy who often hangs out in the "L'Etranger" bar in Chinatown's third level. He can rent you one of those slick Chinese PPK knock-offs (those with those cool dragon engravings) with hollow-point ammo.
>>
Otherwise, an oldschool sawed-off shotgun works, too. If they think you're primitive, go techno - If they think you're techno, go primitive.
>>
>>34331387
>>34331367
>gunpowder free
OP is looking for a pneumatic or focused area denial emitter
>>34329424
45k credits is bollocks for anything you plan on using more than once. your best bet is to make something yourself. I can see a wrist mounted triple barrel pneu-derringer hooked up to a couple lines running to an appendix carried 50g/85kpsi dump canister. projectile avail is a plus because its literally anything that you feel like stuffing in the barrels, and you can carry a couple 50g cans easy in one of those old vape cases. if wrist mounted aint your thing, handheld is easy enough for a faggot like you to figure out, keep in mind youll want a dyneema reinforced air-line ifyou go that route though

If youve got easy access to some hotswap supercaps, you can power a handheld FADE array that'll have 80% phase penetration at about 12m for 50k creds. just make sure you print the housing on an off-net replicator or youll get some free LEO radiation tags in your new FADEgat
>>
File: 1458436481654.gif (2MB, 540x603px) Image search: [Google]
1458436481654.gif
2MB, 540x603px
>>34329466
Neo Constantinople was built in an old downed space colony polyp, so we have plenty of shielding from the radiation. Shitty part is that all travel has to be through the trains and it's heavily monitored and regulated.

>>34330101
I was working for a local Turk but they pay like shit and it isn't worth the constant risk. So now I've settled in a comfortable gig as a bouncer, pays even worse but usually the worst I have to deal with are some strung out tourist. Lately though with all these Christian Science terrorist attacks I've been wanting to carry something a little heavier than what I currently have.

>>34331367
>>34331387
I'd love to carry a powder weapons but unfortunately the syndicate I'm in has a corporate board suffers from outdated memes and is staunchly antipowder weapons. Which is stupid since they don't seem to care about any other kind of defensive device.
>>
File: a1c.jpg (94KB, 680x667px) Image search: [Google]
a1c.jpg
94KB, 680x667px
>>34332182
That actually sounds like it would work for me. My friend has a replicator she rents out for a few creds.
>>
>>34333162
if she rents it, theres a high chance she's got it hooked up to the net. print like an 80% pattern for the inner housing, and carve out the specific clearances you need to fit the array. if you just go a straight off 100% it gets tagged with Martian LEO rad signatures that cops automatically scan for.

but if her replicator is over 27 years old, youre fine. only the recent ones are required to have that cuckoldry
>>
Go back to /tg/, nobody wants to hear about your fantasy larping crap.
>>
File: ArasakaPMS.jpg (265KB, 992x644px) Image search: [Google]
ArasakaPMS.jpg
265KB, 992x644px
>>34333598
>Check out this drokk head
>>
martian dustnigger here, I've been looking at picking up a position in the surface militia. Thing is. they insist on everyone sourcing their own equipment. I was considering picking up a EV56-M2 pulse rifle from one of the surplus warehouses left after the Second Rebellion, but the asking price is 400kCR, when factoring the arth-Mars Laser Bandwidth Tax, the conversion rates and whatnot.

Worth it? Or would I be better just picking up four or five of those plastic AK things on the cheap and waiting until I have some pay under my belt before looking at something professional grade?
>>
File: the_way_of_the_future.png (512KB, 768x486px) Image search: [Google]
the_way_of_the_future.png
512KB, 768x486px
>>34334963
Pulse rifles are kinda over rated when you consider their cost and usefulness against power armour suits vs the cost of a regular modded rifle and specialized ammunition like high ex cobalt rounds. Don't get me wrong pulse rifle are great against biologicals and work wonders on replicants and androids but unless you have to mow down a huge mob you can get most of the same results with cheaper weaponry.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.