[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he walks to the stall at the very end of the range Need privacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>he walks to the stall at the very end of the range
Need privacy on your left side or are you just a kid who is afraid a man like me will judge you? Not that it matters. When I see someone do this I set up next to them and fire my mosin. Most of the time these losers are wearing ear pro, so they have no reason to be mad. Not that they would need it if I was not there. Most of the time they are firing .380 auto pistols in there fancy jeans.
>>
Smells like a failed thread to me. I'll give it 5 replys before it's gone.
>>
>>34329220
>not needing earpro
>firing any handgun, even a .22, much less .380
Know how I can tell you're noguns?
>actual firing ranges instead of shooting innawoods
gay shit.
>>
>>34329220
If there are fudds I set up right next to them with my hand held artillery pieces (battle rifles with muzzle breaks) just to piss them off.

If there are regular people I give them a few lanes out of courtesy and usually offer a few rounds to anyone who expresses interest or is a bro.

I'm a fairly okay person to anyone who's not a mallninja or a blatant fudd.
>>
>>34329254
I bet you shoot on others peoples property.
>it is in the country, and it has no signs of activity
You people leave 4 wheeler tracks through my wild flower gardens that I use for my plein air painting.
>>
>>34329336
What are you going to do about it queer bait?
>>
>>34329239
Make it 6
>>
>>34329336
>tfw hundreds of acres of BLM land in sight from my house
Shit's comfy and the moonshiners don't care so long as I mind my own damn business.
>>
>>34329336
Sucks to be you then, doesn't it?
>>
>>34329220
This shitpost is a urinal copypasta, isn't it?
>>
File: 7fc86f0aab-1486798814044.jpg (107KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
7fc86f0aab-1486798814044.jpg
107KB, 600x739px
>>
>>34329239
STOP RUINING MY POST!!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.