[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a question for you /k/ Let's say I open a widget store.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475728461284.jpg (93KB, 248x499px) Image search: [Google]
1475728461284.jpg
93KB, 248x499px
Got a question for you /k/

Let's say I open a widget store. I make the store a "gun free zone" with everything all legal and proper signage and all that jazz.

Are my employees allowed to carry? Concealed or otherwise?
>>
>>34327024
Wuts a widget dawg?
>>
>>34327093
an imaginary product.
>>
>>34327024
I imagine so.

Why would you want to ban lawful civilians from carrying in your store, though?
>>
>>34327769
Because some fuckers are crazy
>>
Depends on the state. In some states signs prohibiting firearms on commercial premises have the force of law. In other states they don't, and it isn't illegal for someone to carry a gun into your store unless you notice it and ask them to leave, in which case they would be trespassing if they refuse.
>>
Depends very heavily on your state. In some states they have to let you, in some states all they can do is fire you, in some states you're breaking a law.

Read your state laws
>>
>>34328201
And how the hell is a sign gonna stop them from entering?
>>
In Alabama, unless you have posted, armed guards you cannot prevent people from carrying firearms into your establishment.
>>
>Are my employees allowed to carry? Concealed or otherwise?
Depends on the State.
For example. In Texas if your business is in a municipal building you can't disallow it unless it's a hospital or courthouse, 51% business employees can carry as long as they don't drink at work. Also if you don't provide a separate gated and locked parking zone for your employees that are licensed you are out of compliance and they can carry at work.
>>
>>34328279
Tbqh this is how it should be. If I'm not allowed to carry a gun then you sure as fuck better have somebody doing it for me.
>>
>>34327769
>Why would you want to ban lawful civilians from carrying in your store, though?
Black people coming 40 min away to my area of town because their walmart is too hard to steal from getting harsher convictions when i inevitably have them arrested
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.