[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Im looking for something thats hard to find, atleast for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Im looking for something thats hard to find, atleast for me. Im looking for a military backpack for innawoods. I want the backpack to be big, something like the one on the pic, be fairly good quality but still be cheap (up to around 60€/$). It can be surplus for all i care, i just need it to be a good, big backpack for my camping trips, hiking, stalker chalanges etc. Can /k/ help me? Is it possible to find a backpack described for this kind of money? Also, bonus points if the backpack is in EU. I dont wanna pay a shitload of cash for shipping.
>>
>>34322349
Get a medium Alice pack with a frame.
>>
>>34322349
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/british-plce-rucksack-dpm-surplus-with-frame/18309
>>
>>34322367
What about a hell cat modded Alice pack?
>>
>>34322367
Thats 2 small
>>34322375
Looks good, but im still gonna wait for more suggestions.
>>
>>34322408
Still 2 small. I need a REALLY big pack.
>>
>>34322425
>gonna wait

They only have 1 in stock....lol
>>
>>34322468
Shit.. i cant order it now.. i have to wait till friday. Hope it will hold
>>
>>34322514
Page says they will restock soon. I'd email them before you buy it and ask them what "short back" means. You don't want a pack for midgets if you're not a midget.
>>
>>34322533
Rectenly dont want a midgetpack
>>
>>34322349
A classic A.L.I.C.E. ruck with frame would do you well. american gen 1 ILBE packs can be had pretty cheap too but often in desert camo or marpat. Medium alice packs are like 35 liters though. it boils down to how much your taking. i can strap a tent and a 10 degree F bag on my malice and still carry everything i need inside. a frame adds more carrying options with it if you get strap happy.
>>
I bought the pack in OP's pic because I saw a review of it by Dave Canturbury, they were about 50$ back then. Then they got popular and cost 3 or 4 times that .
>>
>>34323327
midway had em for 60 bucks about a month ago though that was for the worst grade. out of stock now.
>>
>>34323327
Shit I overpaid for my LGBT a couple years ago at a fun show.

Maybe I should sell it and buy a hipoint or something.
>>
>>34323376
>though that was for the worst grade.
Mine looked like someone did the one ruck hike or whatever they call it for 20 miles then they got rid of it. I also got the dry bag that goes with it.
>>
https://www.asmc.de/Transport/Rucksaecke/Rucksaecke/Rucksaecke/Rucksack-Ranger-flecktarn-75-L-p.html
>>
>>34323421
Could have gone for the LGBTQ for the same price, huh?
>>
>>34322349

A large U.S. alice pack can pack as much shit as your pic related, and you can get them for cheap, but they kind of ride shitty on your body.
>>
>>34323697
Or hold off for another year and get the modular one that comes with the MLP attachments.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.