[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How could Britain prevent Taigs from taking over Northern Ireland?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: northern ireland.png (46KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
northern ireland.png
46KB, 1200x600px
How could Britain prevent Taigs from taking over Northern Ireland? How about a nuclear bomb on Dublin?
>>
The Northern Irish do a good enough job themselves quite frankly.

>how about a nuke
How about you go back to fucking your cousin or whatever you typically do, your sister maybe.
>>
File: 1497035536893.jpg (338KB, 1079x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1497035536893.jpg
338KB, 1079x1001px
'He also called for Churchill to invade the Irish Free State and install a Governor-General at Dublin.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Craig,_1st_Viscount_Craigavon#Politics

Finally follow through on Craigavon's advice and annex the wankers
>>
>>34319586
>How could Britain prevent Taigs from taking over Northern Ireland? How about a nuclear bomb on Dublin?

Pathetic. What the fuk is wrong with people from northern Ireland?

Southern Irish....fine...wesh...fine..socts...fine...cornwall...fine. Nothern Ireland toxic psychopathic knuckledragging savages.
>>
>>34319586
Get back to /pol/ mr.UVF
>>
They do a pretty job up in NI as it is. Loyalists are pretty hardcore and crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEsFtiruIok
>>
>>34321471
He was an Irish patriot, true and fearless… When in future times the Irish Free State is not only prosperous and happy, but an active and annealing force… regard will be paid by widening circles to his life and to his death…"

Churchill on Michael Collins
>>
>>34323517
If he was UVF he would be too busy selling drugs and extorting taxi drivers. Northern Ireland = not even once. Both gangs up there are toxic.
>>
>>34323534
Or hacking up random people walking home from pubs while the IRA blows up other random people.
>>
>>34323534
Eh, I'm nice and comfy in the countryside with my brand new wood pellet boiler, I couldn't give a fuck what they do in Belfast or God forbid I should ever have to go there, Lisburn
>>
>>34323549
>Eh, I'm nice and comfy in the countryside with my brand new wood pellet boiler, I couldn't give a fuck what they do in Belfast or God forbid I should ever have to go there, Lisburn

Well stop sounding like a nigger then. All Norn Irish people do. It is like the progress of civilisation just stopped there 100 years ago leaving only the worst of 100 years ago and nothing good.
>>
>>34323543
Your lot is no better Norn Iron is full of animals.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shankill_Butchers
>>
>>34323603
Using the city's sectarian geography to identify likely targets, Murphy roamed the areas nearest the Catholic New Lodge in the hope of finding someone likely to be Catholic to abduct. Francis Crossen (34), a Catholic man and father of two, was walking towards the city centre at approximately 12:40am when four of the Butchers, in Moore's taxi, spotted him. As the taxi pulled alongside Crossen, Murphy jumped out and hit the man with a wheel brace to disorientate him. He was dragged into the taxi by Benjamin Edwards and Archie Waller, two of Murphy's gang. As the taxi returned to the safety of the nearby Shankill area, Crossen suffered a ferocious beating. It is clear that he was subjected to a high level of violence, including a beer glass being shoved into his head. Murphy repeatedly told Crossen: "I'm going to kill you, you bastard", before the taxi stopped at an entry off Wimbledon Street. Crossen was dragged into an alleyway and Murphy, brandishing a butcher's knife, cut his throat almost through to the spine.
>>
Ulter loyalist paramilitaries. The only people on earth as vile as the provos

"Late on Tuesday, 10 May 1977, Gerard McLaverty, a young Belfast man whose family had recently left the city, was walking down the Cliftonville Road. Two members of the Butchers approached him and, posing as policemen, forced him into a car where two of their comrades were seated. The gang, who had spent the day drinking, drove McLaverty to a disused doctor's surgery on the corner of Emerson Street and the Shankill Road where he was beaten with sticks. He was stabbed, had his wrists slashed a number of times by Moore and McAllister, using a smallish knife, and was dumped in a back entry. "
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.