[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of y'all members of militias? Care to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: oath-keepers-ferguson.jpg (68KB, 790x411px) Image search: [Google]
oath-keepers-ferguson.jpg
68KB, 790x411px
Are any of y'all members of militias? Care to share your experiences?
>>
>>34319532
It's not really my Jam, I'm more into historical fantasy larp than modernist fantasy larp
>>
File: IMG_0714.jpg (120KB, 796x934px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0714.jpg
120KB, 796x934px
>>34319532

Nice try FBI
>>
Fucking honeypots is all they are. Same reason why im not in the kkk.
>>
>>34319554
fbi don't give a shit about right wing militias
>>
>>34319566
Maybe not but the ATF certainly would
>>
>>34319575
half of these people work in government anyways I doubt they're in any serious trouble unless they pull some extremely stupid shit
>>
>>34319532
militia is just another word for ATF honeypot

no thx faggot real militias don't have open membership
>>
I'm in the same militia as every God fearing loyal American man of fighting age
Well, I was. Havent been fighting age in 20 years.
>>
>>34319532
Nice try gman. Hoovers cross dressing ass is spinning in his grave.
>>
Well the polk county militias are all jokes, like everything here. It was hard to not burst out laughing at some of the retards at the meetings.
>>
File: img.jpg (436KB, 1000x631px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
436KB, 1000x631px
>>34319532
Sure.

We have a great time.
Tons of fun with like-minded individuals.
Just you, your buddies, your guns and the wild.

Of course, some of the dudes are a bit trigger-happy but mostly, they are ok guys, ready to fight for their principles.
>>
>>34319532
>joining what's either a honeypot at best or another shitty power structure at worst

lol no thanks. I'm not getting shot to protect one half of a chimpout from the other.

I've seen footage of them at free speech rallies, they think they're fucking police, telling people what they "can" and cannot do. The rest of the people on the free speech side are perfectly happy to just tell shitheads on their side to fuck off, but oathkeepers take it too far after they put on a PC and LARP soldier.

They seem exactly like the type of fuckheads that would try to take over in something like a grid-down scenario and institute a bunch of horrible bullshit in the name of "safety of the public" until the army came and killed them all.

Fuck them.
>>
>>34319994
Remember that illegal Hispanic Oath Keeper that assaulted and choked out that IRL frog poster?
>>
>>34320117
That's what made me really start to dislike them.

I thought they were just boomer goobers having fun running around in armor during the Ferguson riots and all the recent antifa shit, but the fact they'd let in a literal illegal and seemingly have no problem choking out a guy is a bad sign.

Idk maybe they disavowed it or something but still, I don't like the idea of random faggots playing cops and choosing who has to play robbers.
>>
I moved to the USA in the mid 80s. Florida, for the sunshine, but I spent a few winters in the NW with friends - mostly former US military. Returning to the country in 1993 a friend of a friend had contacted me and asked me to come up to Idaho that winter for some skiing. Someone had told him I had been in Yugoslavia, which I had, and he was fascinated to know more. As I'd done everything legally I was quite open about it.

He introduced me to some guys that he knew. I got exactly where they were coming from, I don't like big government either, but a lot of the things that were being alluded to and talked about were fundamentally wrong. Banditry, really, and I told them not to contact me again.

Nothing more came of it and they were switched on enough to leave me alone, but based on that experience I've given them a wide berth since. Not down to individual capability, they were mostly lacking in that, but their eagerness to become criminal gangs. I have no doubt there are some good men in militias across the USA and other countries, but there certainly were not in that part of Idaho in the mid 1990s.
>>
FUCK THOSE ANTI-WHITE BOOMER PIECES OF SHIT.
They wana LARP as badasses when this cultural war goes hot with ieds they will quit like the pussies they are.
>>
>>34320155
They're the definition of controlled opposition, just like all the civic nationalist "alt-right/alt-lite" shitheads like Gavin with "muh western-chauvinism" along with the MGTOW and MRA types.
>>
>>34319532
How do oaf keepers reconcile denying people they don't like their freedom of speech in the name of protection the constitution? Those levels of irony shouldn't even be possible.

Sorry, but Jesse Ventura actually has an argument, not every protest needs middle aged LARPing cucks carrying guns to police and bully people around.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAJnOx4Jgk
>>
>>34319532
I was going to go to Auburn University to be confrontational with Antifa alongside TWP but a few hours before I had to go my dad had bleed into his eye from diabetic retinopathy and I felt like I would be the biggest piece of shit son on the planet if I left him alone and mostly blind at the house.
>>
File: 1487223862758.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487223862758.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>34320341
their leader is a Chosenite
>>
>>34320341
Are you mentally retarded?
>niggers rioting=free speech
I was disappointed in the Oathkeepers, they should have shot every pavement ape in that fucking town, the only waste it would have been was of the ammo that was required to kill them.
>>
>>34320480
>I'm going to pretend to be retarded
>>
>>34320480
I was referencing the moment they told the alt-right crowd that protested the removal of confederate monuments that the battle flag was racist or some stupid shit. Even if it is, they have no authority to shut down or bully other people.
>>
What "oath" are these larping fags supposed to be keeping?
>>
>>34320531
Gaslight libertarians and conservatives
> Oath Keepers was founded in March 2009 by Elmer Stewart Rhodes. Rhodes is reported to have taken inspiration from the idea that Hitler could have been stopped if German soldiers and police had refused to follow orders.
>>
>>34320497
He's not pretending, he's just retarded
>>
>>34319566
yes they do, they'd rather entrap Cletus than bust Muhammad al-Dearborni
>>
>>34320341
No protest needs middle aged larping cucks policing people because they're not the fucking police.

The cops are fucking far from perfect, but at least their authority is at some level derived from the public at large. Wannabe operator vigilante groups that think they get to decide what is free speech and what isn't are way worse.

Oathcucks do more to hurt the 1st and 2nd Amendments than they do to help it.
>>
>>34320543
Oh wow lol.
What a retarded premise.
>hey if all these people who voluntarily followed Mr six bajillion didn't follow him he never would have been Mr six trillion
>>
>>34320192
Cant say I've heard of any anti-white militias. Then again im in a super white part of the country.
>>
File: 1497547901300.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1497547901300.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>34319532
>Are any of y'all members of militias?
No, and I wouldn't want to.
I live in the South and, from what I've seen, it's some serious larper level shit. A bunch of bearded hillbillies wanting an excuse to carry an ar/ak in public. It's almost petty because they're no real threat established right now. maybe if we have those BLM/Antifa protest here, but we don't even have that. We have gangs of geese terrorizing the parks though.

I would be way more likely to take several training courses though, like Vickers and Haley Strategic. Anyone here taken them?
>>
>>34320922
Avoid such things.

There are some courses worth doing to improve your shooting, especially ones offered by TacPro over in Texas, but the overwhelming majority of courses are not worth your time or money. The private sector is full of snake oil salesmen and I can count on one hand the number of people I'd pay money to to teach me, or anyone else, anything, and that's after 45 years of related private sector work.

I'm not just recommending TacPro because the owner is a close friend, but he's good company and a safe pair of hands in addition to being about as good as it gets for practical shooting.
>>
>>34320651
well rhodes is a kike so it makes sense
>>
post that funny copypasta about all militia members being undercover from different alphabet soups
>>
>>34321763
Which is why I'm looking into them now. I can find out real experience from people who have taken the courses and compare it to my experience level.
I've heard good things about Haley, and some mixed things about Vickers.
Really, anyone who gives you some elements of SF training with situational awareness and critical thinking skills would be beneficial.
>>
I drink beer and shoot guns with a couple buddies in the woods

Does that count
>>
>>34320656
Any group of non-whites is an anti white militia.
>Huey P Newton gun club(anti-white militia).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLqXYF3ephY
>Black Panthers(anti-white militia).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw
>LARAZA(anti-white, political party with armed members).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_u62dhkjQ
>>
>>34319556
this, anyone got the green text some anon posted of his LEO father going undercover into a 10 man militia and it turned out 8 other members were from like 3 different agencies and when the raid happened and everyone realized what had happened, they just buried the whole case?
>>
>>34321939
>Be the only one not apart of the sting
>Get to sue government for using 9 agents to persuade you to do illegal shit
>???
>profit
>>
>>34320922
I agree. I've met quite a few. The impression I get is a weird mix of tfw you open your door and there's a Jehovah's Witness Kirby vacuum cleaner salesman who also wants to add you to his Amway network. Except that they also talk about 2A rights and government overthrow as if it's long overdue.

I'm a pretty prepper type guy. I have firearms at the ready and fully expect that there could be either a SHTF event or a mass attempt to deem certain firearms as illegal and then conduct searches and seizures to root them out. I'm the guy who will defend his homestead and go down fighting before I let gun grabbers (civilian or otherwise) get their hands on my weapons. But I'm also level headed enough to know there isn't cause for any of that yet.

Militia folks, in my experience, aren't on the defensive track. They're on the offensive track, and while that may sound philosophically heroic, it's stupid.

If a real SHTF happened, you'd likely have some people with real experience in leadership, emergency management, and survival involved in a militia movement. As it stands, we mostly have Sovereign Citizen types with mental health issues that gravitate toward a desire to overthrow power structures in general and couldn't run a PTA bake sale.

That said, I wouldn't mind the current batch of militia guys operating as cannon fodder and an extra layer of defense when and if SHTF. They could be useful, but they're a bit like storing water balloons full of acid as a home defense strategy.
>>
>>34319532
i tired wearing my pc and bringing my ar to block watch meetings and they asked me to leave :(
>>
File: 1490823496103.jpg (19KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490823496103.jpg
19KB, 480x640px
>>34320557
>Al-Dearborni
>>
>>34320656
Count your blessings.

Also remember that no matter where you are, there's almost certainly, within an hour's drive, a center of urban decay with disenfranchised minority youth just waiting to expand their rioting to the countryside. All it takes is for the looting and rioting to go unchecked for a few days.

You remember that people came from all over to converge on Ferguson and Baltimore, and participate in the chaos, right? So what happens when the pressure from the National Guard in a SHTF situation gets too great, and those people need to disperse? They aren't going back home. They're fanning out, and they're coming to you.
>>
>>34319566
Yea, that's why there's been a huge crackdown on them over the past few years
>>
>>34321846
Nope. Anyone offering you "SF training" is a snake oil salesman. If you want to waste your money on that then fine, but that's down to you.

Even the ones with genuine credentials are offering something that is out of date, watered down to attract more customers, irrelevant and a waste of time and money. You'll learn nothing. It's very likely that they'll persuade you that you have, but in reality you'll have spent a large amount of money for nothing.
>>
>>34320236
>everyone who isn't my particular brand of right wing is a Jewish conspiracy!

>>>/pol/ is that way
>>
File: 1430010728500.gif (603KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1430010728500.gif
603KB, 320x240px
>>34320236
Mgtow and richard spencer probably are, but that's about it
>>
>>34320531
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>34322645
>If a real SHTF happened
This is where I disagree with just about everyone. SHTF isn't going to happen like people expect. It won't happen in homogenous states like Arkansas and Oklahoma. it'll happen in places like California, Texas, and New York. White people don't freak out civically. Minorities do, especially the darker complexion members.
If people want to start joining militias and going on patrol, by all means. It's legal in every state as addressed by the constitution and enforced by said militias. But. You're not going to do any good in unless you're patrolling high crime areas, which, plot twist, they don't want to do for the obvious reasons.
It's just a bullshit larper excuse. If anyone really wants to contribute to the original idea of Militiamen, they'll take the minute man approach, prepare themselves as best as possible, and talk to the sheriff if shit really hits the fan. If you don't trust your sheriff, run against him.
>>
File: 1496104331820.png (583KB, 967x803px) Image search: [Google]
1496104331820.png
583KB, 967x803px
>>34322752
>It won't happen in homogenous states like Oklahoma and Arkansas
Okiefag here, we had a BLM/NAACP riot not that long ago, shit's getting spicy over here.
And a lot of people forget about OKC and Tulsa, They have tons of minorities, illegals, and criminals.
>>
>>34319532

Militia? Nah, I'd never be a part of that shit. I am part of a group of like minded people.
>>
>>34322954
We had some too, but I don't consider them legitimate unless they're numerous in participants. Ours only had 100 people.
>>
>>34319972
do you guys like butthole energy?
>>
>>34320557
Underrated post
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.