[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it bad I want one of these pieces of shit? I'd also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3237.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3237.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
Is it bad I want one of these pieces of shit?
I'd also want to make a high quality version of one if I were a machinist.
>>
http://www.firearmsid.com/Recalls/FA_Recalls%203.htm

Under Jennings Firearms, J-22:
>WARNING: These pistols may create an EXTREMELY DANGEROUS CONDITION and a POTENTIAL FOR SERIOUS INJURY by firing when dropped.

>This model pistol trigger/disconnector bar and sear level may have too small a gap between them such that a sharp movement of the slide rearward could cause the weapon to discharge without the trigger being pulled.

The discharge is created by the moving slide impacting the disconnector and driving the trigger bar/disconnector rearward into the cam lever before it can pivot downward and out of alignment.

>Source:

>AFTE Journal, Winter, 2001; Volume 33, Number 1:48-49
>>
>>34318780
I have one. Was my moms when she went to college in like the 70's.

It is the most terrifying gun I own. It will fucking shoot if you drop it, was recalled entirely like 20 years ago, I don't even like holding it. Its prone to jamming with some ammo types. Also is a fucking 6rd 22lr with like a inch barrel, too inaccurate to hit anything not within like ten feet.

Its only purpose on earth is magdump murder for when the john you picked up at 3am for some half-and-half +anal decides to get violent in the back of his car
>>
File: 20170621_082634.jpg (3MB, 3024x2069px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_082634.jpg
3MB, 3024x2069px
>tfw
>>
>>34319935
>john you picked up at 3am for some half-and-half +anal decides to get violent in the back of his car
>Was my moms
Story checks out.
>>
>>34320624
Ouch.
>>
I have one and believe me , YOU DON'T WANT ONE! I thought the company was sued out of business years ago but I see they are selling them new again. A sucker is born every minute.
>>
>>34320624
Fucking lol. I honestly would buy one of these but for the fact that I'd feel like a jackass even asking to fingerfuck it, not to mention the shit my buddies would give me for buying one of these.
>>
>>34318780
will eventually have a catastrophic failure, not even worth owning as a joke. Get a Hi Point.
>>
You can't get a Hi Point in 22LR
>>
>>34318780
why not a seecamp in .380? why not one of the cheap masterpiece arms seecamp copies?
>>
>>34318780
No i am a no gun fag so any gun would make me happy.
>>
>>34318780
no its not bad. i fucking love mine becasue its a piece of shit. that said mine is very old and ive never had feed or extraction or ftf issues with it. maybe im lucky.
>>
>>34322182
I wish I could.
>>
There is no reason to buy this shit used. Buy a new Jimenez, take it apart, and polish the motherfucking shit out of it.
>>
>>34323071
To expand on this, I've actually been to the Jimenez factory in person. It's local for me. Making small talk, I asked the manager (owner?) if he had his own machinists or contracted out to someone.
>Machinists? Kind of. The programs have been in the CNC machines forever. They just put together what comes out.
Essentially, you're getting an unfinished gun for cheap. You can take it to a smith who can get it running smooth as fuck for you, but you'd be adding considerable cost to the gun? Fluff 'n buff that shit yourself.
>>
>>34320624
oooh...
>>
>>34320624
Haha fuck I knew someone was gonna make that joke. But yeah my Grandpa bought her a prostitute pistol for some reason instead of a decent subcompact
>>
I have one, and I've never successfully hit anything with it. It's like shooting a nerf gun, past 10 feet or so it's just not feasible to hit anything.
>>
Have a "stainless" one that my dad used to keep buried in his closet. Took it out the other day and managed two mags without a failure. Which is OUT OF THIS FUCKING WORLD for that gun. I've had FTFs trying to chamber a round before. It's cause for celebration if it actually ever finishes a mag (which I can count on one hand in the 7 years I've owned it)
As others have said you can work on them to get them to function. If you can get it to take off like mine did the other day it honestly is one of the most stupidly fun guns to shoot.
>>
>>34318780
The one i owned wouldn't ejet spent rounds because there was an indent burr where the pin would hit the case in the barrel.

The barrel is so cheap i actually took the burr of with my index finger nail.... im not shitting you.
I used my nail to rip off the burr on the barrel. My nail. Of my finger.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.